NATION

PASSWORD

Star-Fleet Army Organization

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Star-Fleet Commander
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Star-Fleet Commander » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:43 am

"Strength through unity and peace through safety"

Meeting Chat-Room: https://discord.gg/qFpk7e6

This is an independent, defender and neutral military organization, whose members are dedicating themselves to protect the weak from the oppressors. Its structure consists of signatory members with World Assembly membership. Members of individual signatories unite to spread our message and to keep peace in the turbulent world of NationStates.

Join us, whether you act as an individual or lead a region. Help us entering yourself in the Star-Fleet Army!

The Star-Fleet Army Organization structure is as the following:
1. Chief Officers
2. Staff Officers
3. Member Soldiers

Chief Commander: Star-Fleet Commander (December 2018)

W.A. member nations, and even regions, join the Star-Fleet Army Organization !

The world of Nation States needs us ! It depends of what you do rather than what you expect !

For joining and other military related matters, please, write here or on chat-room.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:52 am

Ehh... how is it independent, defender and neutral alligned?
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:12 am

Armaros wrote:Ehh... how is it independent, defender and neutral alligned?

I think he means independent with a small i. As in, not the military branch of a region.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Star-Fleet Commander
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Star-Fleet Commander » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Aclion wrote:

I think he means independent with a small i. As in, not the military branch of a region.

Yes, this can be all three types of alignment as one army. This is independent because this is not intended on a single region or to a faction. Defender because the intentions are to defend. Neutral because do not stand in the favor of a political faction in Nation States world. All are free to join and involve in.

Felt Karpit
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Felt Karpit » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:21 pm

Could be fun because of the theme. Even though I'm not going to join (I'm an evil raider), I'm curious, what previous defending experience do you have? Or are you just diving in headfirst and hoping for the best?
You're probably glad I'm gone. Just cleaning up shit then I'll cte forever

Star-Fleet Commander
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Star-Fleet Commander » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Felt Karpit wrote:Could be fun because of the theme. Even though I'm not going to join (I'm an evil raider), I'm curious, what previous defending experience do you have? Or are you just diving in headfirst and hoping for the best?

The theme was not used till today and no claims on it, so this was chosen for not to interfere with others. A name like "Defender Army" or "Defender (Army) Organization" was already used in the NS world.

You can join even if you are still "an evil raider". Even a liberation may be alike a process of an invasion. No one may get boring here, unless the soldiers are not enough or still missing.

I am open to collaborate with everyone.

The experience is not a requirement because everyone can learn and things are simple enough. Everyone can join in the Star-Fleet army. Even individual or even groups of armies.

My experience doesn't matter, but what I intend to do.
Last edited by Star-Fleet Commander on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sahansahiye Iran
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahansahiye Iran » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Star-Fleet Commander wrote:
Felt Karpit wrote:Could be fun because of the theme. Even though I'm not going to join (I'm an evil raider), I'm curious, what previous defending experience do you have? Or are you just diving in headfirst and hoping for the best?

The theme was not used till today and no claims on it, so this was chosen for not to interfere with others. A name like "Defender Army" or "Defender (Army) Organization" was already used in the NS world.

You can join even if you are still "an evil raider". Even a liberation may be alike a process of an invasion. No one may get boring here, unless the soldiers are not enough or still missing.

I am open to collaborate with everyone.

The experience is not a requirement because everyone can learn and things are simple enough. Everyone can join in the Star-Fleet army. Even individual or even groups of armies.

My experience doesn't matter, but what I intend to do.

Experience does kind of matter, though. Or at least knowledge of how to do things. Do you know how to trigger, for instance? Do you have any relations with more experienced defender groups?
User formerly known as United Islamic Commonwealth and al-Ismailiyya.
Also known as Khosrow, Zarhust, or Lanian Empire.
Praetorian Prefect of EMN
Senator of EMN
Legatus of the Marian Legion
Integrator of EMN
A GCR Supreme General of the Contrarians
Iranian civic/cultural nationalist
Monarchist
Zoroastrian

Star-Fleet Commander
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Star-Fleet Commander » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Sahansahiye Iran wrote:Experience does kind of matter, though. Or at least knowledge of how to do things. Do you know how to trigger, for instance? Do you have any relations with more experienced defender groups?

My military experience began with DEN raiders in the past. Maybe no one surpassed them yet, but someone may do.

For complete military operations would be chosen Admirals in charge for such things.

For me things are simple: I enlist Generals of existing armies as Vice-Admirals under fewer Admirals in the group of Chief Officers. They will decide the Staff Officers under the command of Chief Officers.
Chief Officers will reunite into a Committee or Council which will be overseen by me as the rules and objectives are respected. Admirals would give the orders. I supervise their actions and even if my nation will ever cease to exist, the Admirals and Vice-admirals could appoint a new Chief Commander.

The purpose of this organization is to unite defender groups into one. It depends only on them if they want to rally or not. I approached to regions for such relations.

And the Organization itself isn't bound to an ideology like other groups may do, this being neutral.
Some groups rejected to join just because they rally either to fascists, either to communists. Others seeks diplomats as for relations between regions which don't make senses.

They have to join the organization rather than promises.

Groups of defender already had been targeted by important groups of raiders/invaders and even a game-created region would be in the future.

Star-Fleet Commander
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Star-Fleet Commander » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:44 pm

I am closing this organization.
I'm sick of this. Let the regions to defend themselves on their own.
You had your chance. On top are the raiders/invaders than defenders. Yet more defenders are in fact raiders (in secret service).
Got raided? Defend yourself.
Lost people? Your risk.
Other "armies" recruiting from you? I don't care. You're on your own.

All my thanks to the man who kept our Chat Room active and open. I granted him the title of Admiral.
All military personnel if remaining any are required to move to the region of our last Admiral anywhere he may reside in this NS. Just ask him.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Star-Fleet Commander wrote:Got raided? Defend yourself.
Lost people? Your risk.

"Defenders are more unified than raiders" :roll:
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:"Defenders are more unified than raiders" :roll:

If cliche fiction has taught me anything, it's that the good guys are always disorganized and dysfunctional, and the bad guys operate like a well-oiled machine collective. Sometimes because they are a well-oiled machine collective.

OP, maybe you should try your hand as Borg instead.
Last edited by The Gilded Star on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:47 pm

The Gilded Star wrote:OP, maybe you should try your hand as Borg instead.

We are the Borg. Lower your passwords and surrender your Border Controls. We will add your tags and regions to our own. Your salt will adapt to service us. Raging is futile.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Star-Fleet Commander
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Star-Fleet Commander » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:09 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Star-Fleet Commander wrote:Got raided? Defend yourself.
Lost people? Your risk.

Not so. They are not defenders because they do not defend even themselves.

If I wanted to be a ruthless invader (alike Vader) with a proper army I may conquer most of NS but the story of the former DEN-vaders may repeat (and IPs can be blocked by [v-m] if you didn't know).

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:14 am

Star-Fleet Commander wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:

Not so. They are not defenders because they do not defend even themselves.

If I wanted to be a ruthless invader (alike Vader) with a proper army I may conquer most of NS but the story of the former DEN-vaders may repeat (and IPs can be blocked by [v-m] if you didn't know).

:rofl: riiiitte, some regions are non executive with founder so I doubt that's the case. And jus cuz defenders r lazy does not make dem stop being defenders they're basically inactive

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Using the term Starfleet, especially for a neutral/defender organization, and not theming it to Star Trek in what could be a phenomenal thematic region, is just bitterly disappointing.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay