NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates Today

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 am

Updating the articles for their three month recap to reflect the passage of time is just a matter of professionalism. Not doing so is indicative of laziness. Something that an organization reporting the news should not have in their releases.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Llorens
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Llorens » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Helseth wrote:Such a non issue to whine about. Wow.

I think pointing out that a publication entitled "Weekend Edition - September 20th, 2020" was in fact released on a Wednesday, one and a half weeks later, is a fairly relevant complaint.

It's also an incredibly easy complaint to address, given that the only real issue seems to be the title - calling a release a "Weekend edition" when it is not released on weekends and actually covers three months worth of content, as well as backdating the release by 10 days, is honestly non-sensical.

Why don't you call it "NationStates Today - Q3 roundup" or something along those lines, which seems a much more appropriate title given it apparently covers content from July - September.

The weekend edition was published on that date, just it was shared here on the forums a little bit later as we are in the middle of an executive staff transition and things have been quite busy. You can find that out by just looking at the date when it was published on the website.

The reason they are labelled 'weekend editions' is just a carry-over from when our editions used to be more regularly published (we got one out almost every week from January to May 2019), but unfortunately they have become less regular. It is now published under that name merely as a matter of consistency, but we broadly refer to them simply as 'editions'. If it were logistically possible, we would love to get back on track with one edition a week, but they take a ton of work to design and we currently have a bit of a staff shortage that I am attempting to work on.

The Church of Satan wrote:Updating the articles for their three month recap to reflect the passage of time is just a matter of professionalism. Not doing so is indicative of laziness. Something that an organization reporting the news should not have in their releases.

As previously stated, the editions are a collection of the articles we have published since the previous edition in a different format for people who would prefer to consume their news that way. Following up on every single detail in all of the dozen or so articles included in each edition would require an immense amount of effort, without even considering that some of the original authors (with their expertise in these areas) are no longer staff members by the time of publication.

People also change their views about things as new information comes to light, which presents difficult considerations about what to do with quotes and opinion articles if we are editing articles after-the-fact. There are various considerations here, but ultimately substantially editing articles after they have been published is not standard journalistic practice.

On a separate note, I don't know why you feel the need to be so harsh by calling us 'lazy'. All of the staff of NationStates Today do this work because we want to contribute to NationStates for nothing material in exchange, and we each try our best. There's no need to share that sort of negativity here. :)
LLO (@Llo#1475)
Check out all my NSToday articles here!
The Leftist Assembly
Co-founder: Mar 2018—Jul 2021
Discord head admin: Apr 2017—Jan 2021
Secretary: Jun—Dec 2017, Dec 2019—Jun 2020
Prime Minister: Dec 2016—Mar 2017

NationStates Today
Chief Executive Officer: Sep 2019—Feb 2020, Sep 2020—Jan 2021
Chief Content Officer: Mar 2019—Apr 2020, Jan—Apr 2021
Chief Publishing Officer: Feb 2019—Apr 2020
Chairperson: Sep 2019—Mar 2020, Dec 2020—Apr 2021
Editor: Jan 2019—Jun 2021
Daily reminder: You are cute, don't take this too seriously, and eat hot chip.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:24 am

Llorens wrote:As previously stated, the editions are a collection of the articles we have published since the previous edition in a different format for people who would prefer to consume their news that way. Following up on every single detail in all of the dozen or so articles included in each edition would require an immense amount of effort, without even considering that some of the original authors (with their expertise in these areas) are no longer staff members by the time of publication.

People also change their views about things as new information comes to light, which presents difficult considerations about what to do with quotes and opinion articles if we are editing articles after-the-fact. There are various considerations here, but ultimately substantially editing articles after they have been published is not standard journalistic practice.

On a separate note, I don't know why you feel the need to be so harsh by calling us 'lazy'. All of the staff of NationStates Today do this work because we want to contribute to NationStates for nothing material in exchange, and we each try our best. There's no need to share that sort of negativity here. :)

It is largely a matter of changing verbs to their past-tense form. It's not the least bit difficult. I've done as much for my own articles in the past when TRT's publications ran late enough to warrant it. It's a couple minutes of skimming through each article. So yes, it is indeed a display of laziness to not do so for a mash-up of articles from three months ago. At this rate why don't you just stop spellchecking altogether? Clearly the effort involved is a difficult task for NS Today to devote time to. >_>
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

NSToday: It has my sympathy, and my suspicions

Postby Jocospor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:18 am

I actually sympathise with NSToday (for once) on this. I gave up doing quarterly publications for CCD because it's just an enormous amount of work, even if you've got a whole team working on it. NSToday probably discovered that when they were putting out weekly publications. That, and things tend to go out of date really quickly.

In CCD, we ditched lengthy quarterly publications last year. These days, I've gotten back into doing tabloid style one-article publications. These seem to do much better. The information doesn't go out of date (if there's a "big story", I can usually get it done in an afternoon and everything's still relevant). And each article gathers about 75% of the readership that the larger publications used to get (though CCD was a larger region back then, so perhaps the ratio is pretty 1:1, if not better).

My advice to NSToday (which, as I've always said, has great potential, which is why I tried to become involved with it in its early days) would be that if the format of publication isn't working, find an alternate solution. And I think it's fairly safe to say the format isn't working. My read on things is NSToday has been under some scrutiny recently. And NS"Today" doesn't really have any business publishing out-of-date articles.

Llorens wrote:On a separate note, I don't know why you feel the need to be so harsh by calling us 'lazy'. All of the staff of NationStates Today do this work because we want to contribute to NationStates for nothing material in exchange, and we each try our best.

Now, this is really interesting. What drives anyone to produce regional news? For me, it's my region. In so publishing, I encourage gameplay/roleplay. I present regional information in a way that makes it easily accessible to inter-regional circles. That's good for recruitment, allies, prestige, etc. But what motivates NSToday?

Well, we know there's bias. Some of the Executive Staff are regional officers, so those regions generally tend to garner decent representation. Game-play heavy regions are also prioritised - understandable, but one wonders why. For readership? Makes sense to me. For alternate reasons, like buying esteem with influential players? Quite possibly. We should all remember that NSToday fills a whole in the NationStates experience; it's not unreasonable to assume that, if that hole is well filled, the hole-fillers will achieve renown within the game.

For example, you'll see the Pacifics, TRR, and Lazarus feature heavily in this weekend edition (Sept 20). As does Thalassi-- hang on. Thalassia? Why? What about Thalassia suits NSToday's "inclusion criteria", for want of a better term, that can justify the region making the front page? Particularly when the article is on inactivity, which is somewhat ironic. Europe, Forest, Conch Kingdom, Karma, Wintreath, not to mention CCD, are all up to very interesting things (in my estimates) and are all decently sized - in any case, about double the size of Thalassia. And yet they don't receive mention.

Now of course I know that an exhaustive news publication is impossible, even in a purely regional setting if that region is large enough. But there are certain actions by NSToday, like the above, or the Power Rankings (which many firmly disagree with, myself included) that do give me cause to pause. How are the Power Rankings being measured? Again, using myself only because I'm the player I'm most familiar with in NS, I came in at #6 for the WA Gen-Sec election, and I know other players who have done incredibly powerful things that weren't listed in the most recent rankings.

TL;DR: Llorens claims that NSToday contributes to Nationstates "for nothing"; I argue there must be some overwhelming incentive for them to do so that has little to do with their generosity, because, speaking personally, generosity and/or enjoyment don't come into it when you're running an operation this big. What exact game are NSToday playing?

I reiterate that I have always supported NSToday at a conceptual level, but I do think that its operations need to be significantly reassessed so the organisation can realise its true potential.

I look forward to some debate over this issue, as in at the very least I think it will help the organisation to articulate its wants needs and ultimately drive it towards future successes.

(NB I didn't realise Shrew had commented here until I started typing, which should be relevant seeing as our opinions seem to briefly differ.)
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:31 am

I suppose Thalassia is slightly more relevant because none of the large regions you mentioned dissolved their constitution to establish an oligarchy
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:37 am

Honeydewistania wrote:I suppose Thalassia is slightly more relevant because none of the large regions you mentioned dissolved their constitution to establish an oligarchy

I guess you could say that, but hear me out:

If you go to the NSToday website, you'll find that under their "Sections" tab, there is: (1) Politics, (2) Gameplay, (3) International, (4) Culture, and (5) Perspectives. From what I can see, 1 deals only with political gameplay; there's no roleplay politics, for example. 2 is an extension of 1. 3 seems redundant, and might fit better under a non-politicised gameplay section. 4 would work well there too, and in any case there's no roleplay stories there either. 5 seems to deal with opinion pieces, but from what I can see all of these concern gameplay matters. And so:

Jocospor wrote:We should all remember that NSToday fills a whole in the NationStates experience; it's not unreasonable to assume that, if that hole is well filled, the hole-fillers will achieve renown within the game.

Getting in on gameplay matters would be the best way for said hole-fillers to achieve status.

What I'm getting at is that Thalassia only becomes "slightly more relevant" if NSToday is solely publishing content based on political gameplay. Which is fine, but no where is that defined. There's no mission statement or "About us" section on the website, for example. The organisation's intentions have never been properly laid down for their readership, and that narrative makes people like me doubtful that it's all just honest hard work.

But in terms of only covering gameplay, if that's the intent, then that's fine by me - gameplay is probably the most relevant experience for NS Players collectively. I just think NSToday should take some time to outline if that's the case or not.

I'll quickly add that this gives me renewed confidence in our own CCD model, which combines roleplay with gameplay. It's actually really effective in alleviating some of these difficulties, and it would be cool to see more regions pick up on it (even though it's slightly skewed towards authoritarian governments).
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:47 am

If I’m not wrong, NSToday is a gameplay magazine, not a roleplay one.

Aumeltopia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aumeltopia » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:31 am

Comfed wrote:If I’m not wrong, NSToday is a gameplay magazine, not a roleplay one.

NSToday is not a gameplay magazine. Our mission is to serve as the premier news organization for all of NationStates.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
aka Somyrion

Auphelia wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . . and then your heart/identity!

Makdon
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Makdon » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:25 pm

Aumeltopia wrote:
Comfed wrote:If I’m not wrong, NSToday is a gameplay magazine, not a roleplay one.

NSToday is not a gameplay magazine. Our mission is to serve as the premier news organization for all of NationStates.

I'm not terribly concerned with the current discussion about NSToday, it seems like it's not really a large thing to update your articles upon publication so they're not months out of date, and refusing to do seems both stubborn and potentially misleading, but I also don't really care what NSToday does. However, what you're saying is a clearly absurd claim. NSToday is not a news organization for all of NS. The most recent issue had 0 articles on NSG, F7, GI, or the cards community, all large groups that surely have noteworthy events. And the most recent issue is by no means an outlier. So let's be honest, and call NST what it is. A gameplay magazine, that occasionally mentions other things.
⁝ Former World Assembly Officer of The Rejected Realms ⁝ 2 x SCR author ⁝ Question Mark ⁝

Llorens
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Llorens » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Makdon wrote:
Aumeltopia wrote:NSToday is not a gameplay magazine. Our mission is to serve as the premier news organization for all of NationStates.

I'm not terribly concerned with the current discussion about NSToday, it seems like it's not really a large thing to update your articles upon publication so they're not months out of date, and refusing to do seems both stubborn and potentially misleading, but I also don't really care what NSToday does. However, what you're saying is a clearly absurd claim. NSToday is not a news organization for all of NS. The most recent issue had 0 articles on NSG, F7, GI, or the cards community, all large groups that surely have noteworthy events. And the most recent issue is by no means an outlier. So let's be honest, and call NST what it is. A gameplay magazine, that occasionally mentions other things.

I am going to be trying to make some changes to this as soon as I can through some more direct outreach, as well as to those in the issues, cards and WA communities, which we havee neglected for too long.

Whether unfortunate or not, NSToday found its staff overwhelmingly from a gameplay background in the early days, and we began thriving off of that content as we became well-known in that sphere. What few roleplay writers we had eventually turned over as most staff do after a while, and we simply ended up with no replacements and no active means by which to reach out to them. The Board still fundamentally holds being the premier news organisation of NS as one of its most central goals, as Somy said, and there is always room for us to improve upon that (perhaps now more than ever).

On a separate note, I'm not going to engage with the borderline conspiracy nonsense from Jocospor.
LLO (@Llo#1475)
Check out all my NSToday articles here!
The Leftist Assembly
Co-founder: Mar 2018—Jul 2021
Discord head admin: Apr 2017—Jan 2021
Secretary: Jun—Dec 2017, Dec 2019—Jun 2020
Prime Minister: Dec 2016—Mar 2017

NationStates Today
Chief Executive Officer: Sep 2019—Feb 2020, Sep 2020—Jan 2021
Chief Content Officer: Mar 2019—Apr 2020, Jan—Apr 2021
Chief Publishing Officer: Feb 2019—Apr 2020
Chairperson: Sep 2019—Mar 2020, Dec 2020—Apr 2021
Editor: Jan 2019—Jun 2021
Daily reminder: You are cute, don't take this too seriously, and eat hot chip.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Llorens wrote:On a separate note, I'm not going to engage with the borderline conspiracy nonsense from Jocospor.

Mate, it's a legitimate observation. I gave you praise where praise was deserved, and I pointed out some concerns I had in other areas. My "conspiracy" (a terrible word for it; I posed a question, I made no claims) is only a portion of my writing as well. I provided you with strategies that might help you to overcome difficulties you're facing. Judging by the fact that several people agree with me regarding my gameplay commentaries, I'm clearly not wrong.

Like, it's just close minded.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:46 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:I suppose Thalassia is slightly more relevant because none of the large regions you mentioned dissolved their constitution to establish an oligarchy

Neither did Thalassia
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Varanius wrote:

Neither did Thalassia

How large is that rock you’re living under?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:15 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
Varanius wrote:Neither did Thalassia

How large is that rock you’re living under?

About the size of your tin hat
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:53 pm

Varanius wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:How large is that rock you’re living under?

About the size of your tin hat

The people with tin hats are the ones denying it, but this isn’t the thread for it

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:25 am

Aumeltopia wrote:

If this is your mission, perhaps you should expand your content to actually cover "all of NationStates" rather than covering mostly gameplay content while vastly overrepresenting a select few regions.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

NationStates Today
Attaché

Founded: Dec 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

New Board + Staff Recruitment Drive

Postby NationStates Today » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:07 am

NationStates' Most Reliable News

New Board and Board+ Appointments

In some exciting news today, the Governors have approved a new Board and Board+ for NationStates Today - for clarity, some new members were approved to the Board after the resignation of Lewis and Wymondham late into the previous term, so not all of the existing members have been in their roles for very long! This comes after we held an extensive application process for three vacancies - Public Relations Director, their deputy, and Deputy Human Resources Director - which saw more than a dozen interested and highly talented individuals apply (it was certainly no easy call!).

The only new addition to the Board is Prarie as Public Relations Director, joining Chief Executive Officer Llo, Chief Content Officer Blyaman, Human Resources Director Aynia, and Chief Publishing Officer Somyrion. As for Board+, which is an informal extended Board intended to incorporate deputies, Prarie also takes on the role of Deputy Publishing Officer, while Istillian has been selected as Deputy Human Resources Director and Vara as Deputy Public Relations Director.

Refreshed Staff Recruitment Drive

As you may have seen as one of the trending New dispatches at the moment, NationStates Today is pushing a new staff recruitment drive to attract talented nations to join our ranks. Read all about why you should join and our current priority job vacancies here:

Apply for Staff!
NSTODAY
NationStates Today is the most reliable source for unbiased, thoughtful coverage of everything from gameplay to roleplay across NationStates.

This account represents the official opinion of the Executive Board of NationStates Today. It is managed by the members of the Board, namely Chief Executive Officer (@Aga#2700), Chief Content Officer AllWildThings (@AllWildThings#9799), and Public Relations Director Quebecshire (@Cubic#1608).
Forum / Website / Discord / Apply to Join

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Congratulations to the new appointees. I hope you will review the recent activity in this thread and change NSToday for the better.

Increasing staff when there's no clear business model is never a wise move - tends to lead to..."snaps"... I'd really encourage NSToday to clearly detail its business manifesto first.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:40 pm

The very titles of the new appointees (who broadly look to be taking on existing jobs) suggests NSToday have a pretty good idea of what their plans are.

NationStates Today
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Check Out 'The Shift'!

Postby NationStates Today » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:14 pm

Today we released our twelfth monthly edition of The Shift, written by current Chief Executive Officer and long-time writer Llo! This series details the monthly changes in the total World Assembly population, breaking down trends by region and region type, all paired with colourful and exciting graphs.

It is your one-stop-shop for the most important population news in NationStates!

Read our October 2020 edition published today here!

(A wrapup of this unusual year in population trends will be delivered at the end of December, so keep an eye out for that too!)
NSTODAY
NationStates Today is the most reliable source for unbiased, thoughtful coverage of everything from gameplay to roleplay across NationStates.

This account represents the official opinion of the Executive Board of NationStates Today. It is managed by the members of the Board, namely Chief Executive Officer (@Aga#2700), Chief Content Officer AllWildThings (@AllWildThings#9799), and Public Relations Director Quebecshire (@Cubic#1608).

NationStates Today
Attaché

Ex-Nation

New Edition - November 29th, 2020!

Postby NationStates Today » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:34 pm

New edition out for November 29th, 2020 here!

Featuring members of The Black Hawks attempting to influence The South Pacific’s vote on a Security Council resolution, the Delegate of Europeia storming out after a debate with Discord moderators, opinion pieces on technical development and regions commending their own citizens, and much more!

Be sure to upvote our dispatch version of the edition as well: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1469192
NSTODAY

NationStates Today
Attaché

Ex-Nation

TSP Delegate Election Poll

Postby NationStates Today » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:42 pm

You can read our full article on The South Pacific's Delegate election for January 2021 (including more poll results) here!
NSTODAY

NationStates Today
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Power20: January 2021 Edition

Postby NationStates Today » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Power20: January 2021 is out now!

See who our expert panel ranked as the top 20 most influential gameplayers of the last 6 months.
NSTODAY

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 pm

In June 2019's Power20 list, all twenty participants were ranked, with Cormac being named the most influential gameplayer; the same with January 2020's Power20 list and Xoriet. In June 2020's list, there were no rankings (only an alphabetically-ordered list) due to what Wymondham described as "a lack of activity in Gameplay over the last 6 months." Now in January 2021's list, there are still no exact rankings, but there are five gold-ranked, five silver-ranked and ten bronze-ranked gameplayers - although Llorens has not provided an explanation for this.

Can't NST just find a ranking format and stick to it? :P
Last edited by Tinhampton on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Can't NST just find a ranking format and stick to it? :P

Give it another year or three.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay