NATION

PASSWORD

Event: Harry Potter and the Festival of Friendship

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ballpit
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ballpit » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Really enjoyed the event, even if I couldn’t be too active in it! I brought in one of my IRL nerd friends who doesn’t play NS, but he was telling me how much he genuinely enjoyed the event, especially the trivia.
Field Commander of Antifa
Citizen of the New Pacific Order

Department of Mysteries
Secretary

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Harry Potter and the Festival of Friendship - Post Event Sur

Postby Department of Mysteries » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:"Tim's cosplay"

More like memorabilia/emergency Halloween costume :P

What a great festival, though! Huge congrats to Escade for making it happen, seemingly near single-handedly!

:P (hai Tim)

I do want to highlight how much behind the scenes work went into this, while I hosted the majority of events, I had a team of planners from each of our host regions provide inestimable help such as the over 100 trivia questions from easy to hard mode that were all put together by this team, or each region providing the time turner quest information\links\access as well as a ton of ideas from this team and those from last year's team.

Plus the artists and writers who helped with a ton of other things and the admin team on this who helped deal with behind the scenes issues as they cropped up (from small things like trivia question quibbles, to points allocations, to the tougher things).

Ballpit wrote:Really enjoyed the event, even if I couldn’t be too active in it! I brought in one of my IRL nerd friends who doesn’t play NS, but he was telling me how much he genuinely enjoyed the event, especially the trivia.

Glad to hear (and rearding timing last year's survey had players suggest this time as ideal and this year we had summer being suggested lol so we shall see) and it was interesting there were a few players from non GP circles and I'm glad they had fun too!

For those who attended and were welcome to the event, please complete the post-event survey here.
Last edited by Department of Mysteries on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Saint Block
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 pm

I’ll be taking Tim’s Chess Championship Crown next year!

Escade
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:25 pm

Saint Block wrote:I’ll be taking Tim’s Chess Championship Crown next year!

You have been politely asked in a Discord DM to stay away and yet this nonsense continues unabated. You, and others of your ilk, are not and will never be welcome in any project that I am working on. Please cease and desist from any forms of contact or communication on any venue or platform immediately.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:38 am

Saint Block:

Both Tim and Escade have made it clear that you are not welcome to speak to them in any forum, to include the NS forums. It would be advisable for you to cease this behavior, at once.

*** Warning for Trolling ***
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Saint Block
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:53 am

Excuse me? Where did she do that besides the post above? And was I even speaking to her directly? Pretty sure I wasn’t. How is this trolling? Pretty sure I was on topic. Any forum? Do you have jurdistiction on every forum that I share with them? What? Where does Tim play into all this? I’m completely taken off guard here. No clue what brought this on. Sounds like mods as weapons.
Last edited by Saint Block on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:06 am, edited 6 times in total.

Escade
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Escade wrote:

You have been politely asked in a Discord DM to stay away and yet this nonsense continues unabated. You, and others of your ilk, are not and will never be welcome in any project that I am working on. Please cease and desist from any forms of contact or communication on any venue or platform immediately.

It's become really impossible to even deal with these sort of issues. I, like the majority of the NSGP community (on Discord ) have made it clear that we do not wish to associate with you. Several players on this site have asked you to cease and desist and yet you continue to post.

This saddens me for two reasons. First I had recently been contemplating something someone said to me over Discord, about a different player, which was "If he had committed this crime in real life his sentence would already be over," and trying to think through redemption for players who made mistake that were not OOC heinous. Your behavior though consistently proves those that say there should be no second chances given are proven to be correct.

If the message above isn't clear, you or anyone of your ilk, is not welcome in any projects or threads I am running. If you continue to post it is out of contempt which is all some people have sadly.
Last edited by Escade on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay