NATION

PASSWORD

2018 Gameplay Awards: Participation Awards For All

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Escade
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Also not sure if we can edit posts but will second\third this:

Best New Region: Empire of Mare Nostrum
Last edited by Escade on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Wild Things
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby All Wild Things » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Raider of the Year: The names I remember seeing out there most are Thankless Jay and Felt Karpit.
Defender of the Year: Vengeance upon those who invade Kanta Hame. There may be a different player behind this nation, but this is the one I spotted on several occasions this year.
Up and Coming Raider: Chervil. I’ve heard quite a few mentions of Chervil, so there‘s probably something in it. Ballpit is another name I'm seeing a lot, though they may have been around for a while.
Up and Coming Defender: Pass. Sorry, but most defenders are low profile. Doh! It's We The People
Politician of the Year: Kuriko. Succeeded in passing a lot of controversial SC resolutions, and became delegate of the largest UCR / 10th largest region.
Most Influential Gameplayer: Jocospor. They have an incredible ability to be in the headlines.
The Armchair Award:
Gameplayer of the Year: Yuno. While delegate of TEP, the provider of all things pink publicly shared info about Spyglass amongst other useful tips. We all enjoyed her Halloween run with Souls. And I also suspect that one of the first things she did when stepping down from TEP was to run with Lily.
Raider Military of the Year: TBH for the sheer number of raids they do, followed by Osiris.
Defender Military of the Year: Pass. Sorry guys, but you're all so low profile that it's not easy to say who the silent stranger was that just saved your ass.
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year:
UCR Region of the Year: Caer Sidi. They ran the fantastic UCR Con.
GCR Region of the Year: Warzone Europe, who made a brave public comeback. And the North Pacific. I don't spend much time in GCRs, but you can tell they're doing something different. They have an incredibly high number of endorsements (https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... tag=feeder), and an incredibly high number of nations (https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... nsusid=255). Like the sinkers, the other feeders have reasonably similar levels of nations, as you would expect when they get randomly assigned. What makes TNP different? Answers on a postcard.

Best New Region: Unfortunately, it's gone quiet the past two months. But Who Would Win was easily one of the best and most successful new concept regions this year. Their focus was a series of polls, asking, of course, Who Would Win?https://www.nationstates.net/page=polls/v=region:who_would_win

Invasion of the Year: The Embassy. This was one of Alpha Wolf's. They instructed the closure of over 1800 embassies.
Defense of the Year: The Embassy. They managed to cancel the closure of over 1800 embassies. (Must have been Andeddo no Taigun's team?) It may not quite fit the expected criteria for the award, but if those embassies were closed, that would have killed the region
Political Event of the Year: Failure of the Year (IC only): Has to be Iran. Liberated by SC resolution, defenders came in, left too early, the region was re-raided by raider puppets who had never left...
Event of the Year: UCR Con.

News Operation of the Year: Hard to choose! I’ve long been a fan of The Breakfast Courier (https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=867963).
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: How to NationStates: The Comprehensive Guide (for noobs). Also Unibot's Anatomy of the Coup series.
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year:. From Cormac AMA thread:
Tinhampton wrote:On a scale from Balder to 10, how do you rate the state of the GCRs as a group at present?

Apologies to Balder, but this did make me laugh.

Most Popular Award:. Lake of Fur from The Bar on the Corner. And standard fries (beat curly fries by 471 votes to 354: https://www.nationstates.net/page=poll/p=125855)
Last edited by All Wild Things on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Browse The NewsStand
Watch the Wild Life

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 pm

All Wild Things wrote:GCR Region of the Year: Warzone Europe, who made a brave public comeback.

I'll second this. It will be interesting to have a Warzone in the running for a change.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:26 pm

ALl nominations except for the ones nominated by that guy who nominated Block are seconded
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Felt Karpit
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Felt Karpit » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:46 pm

All Wild Things wrote:Thankless

And thus continues the tradition of no one knowing what Jay's name actually is.
You're probably glad I'm gone. Just cleaning up shit then I'll cte forever

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:Nominations of individuals and regions generally blacklisted for OOC reasons will not be counted

Given recent revelations, I will be voiding any nominations of Solorni as per this.

Sweeze
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sweeze » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Raider of the Year: TBH Rach
Defender of the Year: Vinny
Up and Coming Raider: Ballpit
Up and Coming Defender: HC

Raider Military of the Year: TBH
Defender Military of the Year: TGW
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: Lily and Antifa
GCR Region of the Year: The North Pacific
Best New Region: Empire of Mare Nostrum

Invasion of the Year: St Abby
Defense of the Year: St Abby
Political Event of the Year: NPO delenda est
Failure of the Year (IC only): NPO Response and handling of the leaks and APC
Event of the Year: St Abby
| lily supreme command | the mt army third in command | dev of nsdotpy |
[6:38 PM] Chingis: ... the Tom Brady of R/D
5417+ times tag/detag delegate, 5945+ regions hit, first person to become delegate of 200+ regions in an update (and only to do so multiple times)
call me audrey, it/she

All Wild Things
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017

Postby All Wild Things » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:15 am

Felt Karpit wrote:
All Wild Things wrote:Thankless

And thus continues the tradition of no one knowing what Jay's name actually is.

Lol! Sorry Jay - I guess raiding is just a Thankless task for you!
Browse The NewsStand
Watch the Wild Life

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:56 am

Isn't Ballpit WA banned? Lol. Why is he getting so many raider nominations? Unless he's being a secret bad boy and still raiding, that's a really interesting choice. :p
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:04 am

Altinsane wrote:Isn't Ballpit WA banned? Lol. Why is he getting so many raider nominations? Unless he's being a secret bad boy and still raiding, that's a really interesting choice. :p

You're asking the third of the people doing that, rather than the third nominating Souls & TBH for assorted Defender awards? :blink:

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:10 am

Altinsane wrote:Isn't Ballpit WA banned? Lol. Why is he getting so many raider nominations? Unless he's being a secret bad boy and still raiding, that's a really interesting choice. :p

I stand by my nomination, but to be fair, he did build up the first raider group with yeet in their name to actually do something, and has a respectable piler force.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:

You're asking the third of the people doing that, rather than the third nominating Souls & TBH for assorted Defender awards? :blink:

Souls is a kind-hearted, loving, angel-faced boy who was the only one to care enough about the innocent natives of Stabby to help them bring back their beloved Topid. Why would I ever question that?

Raionitu wrote:

I stand by my nomination, but to be fair, he did build up the first raider group with yeet in their name to actually do something, and has a respectable piler force.

How much of his piler Force is just him multiing? Lol. I mean you can nominate him, idc, I just think it's weird.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Th Empire of Wymondham
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Th Empire of Wymondham » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Raider of the Year: Souls
Defender of the Year: Vinny
Up and Coming Raider: Rachael
Up and Coming Defender: Hired Contracter
Politician of the Year: Altino
Most Influential Gameplayer: Cormac
The Armchair Award: Koth
Gameplayer of the Year: Altino/Cormac

Raider Military of the Year: TBH
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: Lilly/Sekhmet legion
UCR Region of the Year: EMN
GCR Region of the Year: Osiris/Lazarus
Best New Region:EMN/Pacifica(I know its a bit early but still)

Invasion of the Year:St Abbadon
Defense of the Year:St Abbadon
Political Event of the Year:NPo leaks(I'm looking at you Cormac)
Failure of the Year (IC only):The NPO
Event of the Year:NPO war

News Operation of the Year:Miniluv
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch:Miniluv NPO breakdowns(honestly so useful)
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year:Perg's meltdown/Pergs's OwO meltdown
Most Popular Award:Altino, Kyrusia, Reppy, Cormac and Koth
Unless stated otherwise my views are my own and do not necessarily represent those of NSToday or the Osiran Government
NSToday PR Director and Osiris Vizier of FA

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Nominations are now closed

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:15 am

Valid Nominations:

Raider of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls | Jay | Rachael | Raionitu | Galiantus | Kitsco | Felt Karpit
Defender of the Year: Vincent Drake | Ever-Wandering Souls | Zizou | Tupelope | Aschente | Flemingovia | Sargon Reman
Up and Coming Raider: Rachael |Benjabobaria | Dyllonia | Zizou | Fahran | Switz | Evil Wolf | Lord Dominator | Chervil | Kitsco
Up and Coming Defender: Hired Contractor | Ever-Wandering Souls |Salvarity | Kyorgia | Befreitland | Fratt | n-vince
Politician of the Year: Altino | Siwale | Saint Mark/Halo | Tsunamy | Fratt | Xoriet | Apulita | King Henry XI | Topid | Josh | King HEM | Pergamon | Kuriko
Most Influential Gameplayer: Cormac | Koth | r3n | Pergamon | Ever-Wandering Souls | Jay | Felt Karpit | Badger | Ridersyl | Aleisyr | Imki | Galiantus
The Armchair Award: Dalimbar | Glen-Rhodes | Onder | Tim | Koth | Ivan Moldavi | Kundu
Gameplayer of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls | Imki | Yuno | August | Vincent Drake | Lord Dominator | Jar Watinree | Evil Wolf | Tubbius | Josh | Fedele | Onder

Raider Military of the Year: The Black Hawks | Sekhmet Legion of Osiris | The Pacific | HYDRA Command | The Dark Vanquishers | The Yeet Army | Lone Wolves United | Simulacrum | The West Pacific Armed Forces
Defender Military of the Year: The Grey Wardens | The Black Hawks | TITO | The Cleaners | Rejected Realms Army | South Pacific Special Forces
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: North Pacific Army | Joint Task Force | Lily | Antifa | The Empire of Mare Nostrum | The West Pacific Armed Forces | The Grey Wardens | Sekhmet Legion of Osiris
UCR Region of the Year: 10000 Islands | Forest | The Empire of Mare Nostrum | Conch Kingdom | St Abbadon | Caer Sidi | Anteria | Psychotic Dictatorships | Yeet Reich | The Black Hawks | Plum Island | The Sasquatch Republic | Canterlot | Europeia | Gay | Voltarium | Macedon | The Land of Kings and Emperors | Who Would Win
GCR Region of the Year: The North Pacific | Lazarus | Osiris | The East Pacific | Warzone Europe | The West Pacific | The South Pacific | The Rejected Realms
Best New Region: The Empire of Mare Nostrum | Yeet Reich | Pacifica | londinium

Invasion of the Year: St Abbadon | Iran | Westphalia | Lone Wolves United
Defense of the Year: St Abbadon | Belgium | Sekhmet-IJCC Warzone Tagging | The Monarchist Entente | Iran
Political Event of the Year: St Abbadon pile | IJCC-Osiris Feud | NPO Leaks | NPO-TBH War | Imki's Lazarus Coup | Josh Getting Osiris RO Position | Khanate of Lazarus
Failure of the Year (IC only): St Abbadon pile | The NPO | Sekhmet-IJCC Warzone Tagging | IJCC's Existence | Invasion of The Embassy | Lazarus Constitutional Convention | Lardyland | Khanate of Lazarus | Pacfic Restoration Coalition | Iran
Event of the Year: St Abbadon pile | NPO War | N-Day | Imki's Coup in Lazarus | Felt's Dabbing Video | Sekhmet | Zizou Rejoins TBH | New-Year's Jump on NPO | Raiding LWU | UCR Convention | NS Trading Cards | 2018 Gameplay Awards

News Operation of the Year: The NewsStand | The Rejected Times | The Northern Broadcast Service | Miniluv Messenger | EBC Radio | TGW Reports | Balder Bugle
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: Minluv Messenger Summary of NPO Conflict | The Great NationStates Bake Off | Anatomy of a Coup Series | Commentary on Balder's Elections | Marxist Christmas Songs | viewtopic.php?p=35062487#p35062487How to NSYeet Reich Thread
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year: Pergamon's thoughts on CormacWhatever MJ Posted HereTBH-Heath Ledger's Joker ComparisonReppy Saying 'Yeet'Thing Zizou NominatedCormac's Law of Inverse Retirement Post LengthCute pink thingsEvil Wolf saying thingsUPPERCUT Memes | The Rejected Realms Tabloid |Pergamon's RantSummer KidsThing Navasse WroteTinhampton Quote
Most Popular Award: Kyrusia | Malphe | Yuno | August | Cormac | Reploid Productions | Kyorgia | Homura | Rachael | Freemass | Altino | Tubbius | Lord Dominator | Koth | Ark | Kuriko | Lynxi | Lake of Fur
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:17 am

Several nominations have been condensed for assorted reasons so as to ease voting.
If you want to complain about something not being a nomination/being a nomination feel free.

Voting is now open. I require that you use the nominations as I have put them (not including links).

Chingis
Events Manager

Founded: Apr 04, 2016

Postby Chingis » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 am

#First

Raider of the Year: Rachael
Defender of the Year: Vincent Drake
Up and Coming Defender: Hired Contractor
Politician of the Year: Xoriet
The Armchair Award: Tim
Gameplayer of the Year: Evil Wolf

Raider Military of the Year: The Black Hawks
Defender Military of the Year: The Grey Wardens
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: Lily
UCR Region of the Year: Plum Island
GCR Region of the Year: Warzone Europe
Best New Region: Yeet Reich

Invasion of the Year: Lone Wolves United
Defense of the Year: Sekhmet-IJCC Warzone Tagging
Political Event of the Year: NPO Leaks
Failure of the Year (IC only): Invasion of The Embassy
Event of the Year: St Abbadon pile

News Operation of the Year: The Rejected Times
Most Popular Award: Kyorgia

Edit: For bragging rights
Last edited by Chingis on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 John 2:1-2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Matthew 5:43-44 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:27 am

Since it was asked, self-voting is allowed.

Nominations are listed (with maybe one or two exceptions) in the order they were first nominated.

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:36 am

Raider of the Year:rachel
Defender of the Year:tupelope
Up and Coming Raider:rachel
Up and Coming Defender:souls
Politician of the Year:xoriet
Most Influential Gameplayer:cormac
The Armchair Award:Tim
Gameplayer of the Year:jar Wattinree

Raider Military of the Year:the dark Vanquishers
Defender Military of the Year:TITO
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year:lily
UCR Region of the Year:10000 islands
GCR Region of the Year:lazarus
Best New Region:yeet reich

Invasion of the Year:iran
Defense of the Year:st Abby
Political Event of the Year:st Abby
Failure of the Year (IC only):st Abby
Event of the Year:st abby

News Operation of the Year:newstand
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch:miniluv
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year:pink things
Most Popular Award:homura
Last edited by Borovan entered the region as he on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:47 am

Raider of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls
Defender of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls
Up and Coming Defender: Hired Contractor
Most Influential Gameplayer: Koth
The Armchair Award: Glen-Rhodes
Gameplayer of the Year: Imki

Raider Military of the Year: Sekhmet Legion of Osiris
Defender Military of the Year: The Black Hawks
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: North Pacific Army
UCR Region of the Year: 10000 Islands
GCR Region of the Year: Abstain
Best New Region: Pacifica

Invasion of the Year: Iran
Defense of the Year: St Abbaddon
Failure of the Year (IC only): The NPO
Event of the Year: St Abbaddon pile

News Operation of the Year: The Rejected Times
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: Minluv Messenger Summary of NPO Conflict
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year: Pergamon's thoughts on Cormac
Most Popular Award: Kyrusia
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Soviet EastAsia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Soviet EastAsia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 am

Defender of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls
Up and Coming Raider: Kitsco
Up and Coming Defender: Ever-Wandering Souls
Politician of the Year: Kuriko
The Armchair Award: Cormac
Gameplayer of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls

Defender Military of the Year: The Black Hawks
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: Antifa
UCR Region of the Year: Psychotic Dictatorships
GCR Region of the Year: Warzone Europe
Best New Region: (Semper) Pacifica

Invasion of the Year: Lone Wolves United
Defense of the Year: St Abbaddon
Political Event of the Year: NPO leaks
Failure of the Year (IC only): NPO
Event of the Year: Felt's dabbing video :p

News Operation of the Year: The NewsStand
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: Marxist Christmas Songs
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year: REPYY SAYING YEET
Most Popular Award: Cormac

REALLY Bizarre Nominations

Brain Expansion Land
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brain Expansion Land » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:55 am

Sargon Reman best defender

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:50 am

Up and Coming Defender: n-vince
The Armchair Award: Glen-Rhodes
Gameplayer of the Year: Ever-Wandering Souls

Defender Military of the Year: The Grey Wardens
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: North Pacific Army
UCR Region of the Year: Europeia
GCR Region of the Year: The North Pacific
Best New Region: The Empire of Mare Nostrum

Invasion of the Year: St Abbadon
Defense of the Year: St Abbadon
Event of the Year: St Abbadon pile

News Operation of the Year: The Northern Broadcast Service
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: The Great NationStates Bake Off
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year: The Pergamon rant (aka "Whatever Syl is quoting")
Most Popular Award: Altino
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:13 am

The Electric Dictator votes, which is an oxymoron:

Defender of the Year: Not voting
Up and Coming Raider: Benjabobaria
Up and Coming Defender: Not voting
Most Influential Gameplayer: Souls
The Armchair Award: Not voting
Gameplayer of the Year: Souls

Defender Military of the Year: Not voting
Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: Sekhmet Legion of Osiris
UCR Region of the Year: Psychotic Dictatorships
GCR Region of the Year: Osiris
Best New Region: Yeet Reich

Political Event of the Year: NPO leaks
Event of the Year: NPO War

News Operation of the Year: Miniluv Messenger
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: How to NS
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year: The Pergarant
Most Popular Award: Malphe
Last edited by Bedetopia on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:36 am

Up and Coming Defender: Souls
The Armchair Award: -
Gameplayer of the Year: Imki

Independent/Unaligned/Other Military of the Year: The Empire of Mare Nostrum
UCR Region of the Year: The Black Hawks
GCR Region of the Year: Lazarus
Best New Region: The Empire of Mare Nostrum again

Political Event of the Year: NPO leaks, and NPO delenda est thing
Failure of the Year (IC only): St Abbadon pile
Event of the Year: NPO War

News Operation of the Year: -
Best Thread/Essay/Long-form Dispatch: -
Quote/Short-form Dispatch of the Year: -
Most Popular Award: Tubbius
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay