NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Statement from the New Pacific Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pergamon wrote:
Yes, this is the logical consequence of what I tried to tell over and over again? If TBH is involved, we will arrive to oppose it.

And if TBH isn't involved, there won't be enough pilers, and your friends the Grey Wardens will arrive to oppose it.

Tell me again how you're not actually declaring war against all raiders. You're putting them in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation.

We declared war against The Black Hawks. If all raiders act as unified block under the wise rule of Ever Wandering Souls, I am waiting for their public statements of support and their Declaration of Wars against the NPO. To state it again: We have no quarrels with other raiders other than The Black Hawks at this time being and we will not interrupt their individual operations. We will only interrupt that particular occupation that involves TBH, nothing else.
Last edited by Pergamon on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Killer Kitty » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:12 am

Pergamon wrote:If TBH is involved, we will arrive to oppose it.

That's like a bonus.

Banning NPO troopers is wicked fun, I can speak from first hand experience. They're like the Red Shirts of Nationstates. 10 out of 10, would ban again.

Also, in this thread, Pergamon doesn't understand what Raider Unity is.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:13 am

Pergamon wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:And if TBH isn't involved, there won't be enough pilers, and your friends the Grey Wardens will arrive to oppose it.

Tell me again how you're not actually declaring war against all raiders. You're putting them in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation.

We declared war against The Black Hawks. If all raiders act as unified block under the wise rule of Ever Wandering Souls, I am waiting for their public statements of support and their Declaration of Wars against the NPO. To state it again: We have no quarrels with other raiders other than The Black Hawks at this time being and we will not interrupt their individual operations. We will only interrupt that particular occupation that involves TBH, nothing else.

And if their occupations don't involve TBH, they won't have enough pilers and your friends the Wardens will interrupt them. I just went over this.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:14 am

Killer Kitty wrote:
Pergamon wrote:If TBH is involved, we will arrive to oppose it.

That's like a bonus.

Banning NPO troopers is wicked fun, I can speak from first hand experience. They're like the Red Shirts of Nationstates. 10 out of 10, would ban again.

Also, in this thread, Pergamon doesn't understand what Raider Unity is.

No, I don't, because the NPO just declared war upon TBH after they attacked us. So where is the rest of this "unity" to respond to our DoW by handing out their own Declarations? If you want to pretend that there is one united block, please act as one united block and stop this poor show.

Edit: To me it looks like there will be raiders that are not interested in supporting this crusade of Souls and just want to continue with their own business. Which won't be interrupted by the NPO, because as stated before: WE have no state of war with any other faction than TBH.
Last edited by Pergamon on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:31 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pergamon wrote:
Yes, this is the logical consequence of what I tried to tell over and over again? If TBH is involved, we will arrive to oppose it.

And if TBH isn't involved, there won't be enough pilers, and your friends the Grey Wardens will arrive to oppose it.

As I said, we do not care about what Raiders do, we do not oppose them. We only have war with TBH. If it is the case that TGW outnumbers raiders without the support of TBH, I think it is quite realistic that raiders that seek dialogue with us about that matter, are able to gain the unconditional support of the New Pacific Order for an occupation they are planning if it means long term, that they distance themselves from Souls and his petty crusade against a faction which actually isn't hostile towards raiders, but hostile towards forces that actively oppose it.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Killer Kitty » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:35 am

Pergamon wrote:No, I don't, because the NPO just declared war upon TBH after they attacked us. So where is the rest of this "unity" to respond to our DoW by handing out their own Declarations?

NPO just isn't important enough to declare war against.

Sorry.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:36 am

Pergamon wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:And if TBH isn't involved, there won't be enough pilers, and your friends the Grey Wardens will arrive to oppose it.

As I said, we do not care about what Raiders do, we do not oppose them. We only have war with TBH. If it is the case that TGW outnumbers raiders without the support of TBH, I think it is quite realistic that raiders that seek dialogue with us about that matter, are able to gain the unconditional support of the New Pacific Order for an occupation they are planning if it means long term, that they distance themselves from Souls and his petty crusade against a faction which actually isn't hostile towards raiders, but hostile towards forces that actively oppose it.

So in other words, if they bend to your will and basically surrender their sovereignty to you, you'll throw them a few pilers. How nauseating.

What's really appalling is that defenders are going to actually work with you. I honestly can't understand it.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:41 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pergamon wrote:

So in other words, if they bend to your will and basically surrender their sovereignty to you, you'll throw them a few pilers. How nauseating.

What's really appalling is that defenders are going to actually work with you. I honestly can't understand it.

Defenders do not work with the NPO. That just always has been the narrative of the other side. I have tried to explain this multiple times, but it appears to me that most of here is actually circlejerking over narratives, people simply believing what they want to believe and nothing else.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Devi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Devi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:10 am

Pergamon wrote:Defenders do not work with the NPO.

Loving the historical revisionism here. Ankh Mauta never existed, and any allegations of its liberation with help of the NPO are lies. :blush:
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:12 am

Pergamon wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:So in other words, if they bend to your will and basically surrender their sovereignty to you, you'll throw them a few pilers. How nauseating.

Defenders do not work with the NPO. That just always has been the narrative of the other side. I have tried to explain this multiple times, but it appears to me that most of here is actually circlejerking over narratives, people simply believing what they want to believe and nothing else.

So you're planning to liberate TBH's raids without the help of any defenders or the SPSF?

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:20 am

Devi wrote:
Pergamon wrote:Defenders do not work with the NPO.

Loving the historical revisionism here. Ankh Mauta never existed, and any allegations of its liberation with help of the NPO are lies. :blush:

That was a single operation which dates back to fall 2017.

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pergamon wrote:

So you're planning to liberate TBH's raids without the help of any defenders or the SPSF?

If defenders like to, they may call us in on liberations as long as TBH is involved. No other ops. We don't mind joining them in a liberation as long it is against TBH. We do not seek glory, we do not seek credit, we do not seek the lead of those liberations. We only seek to bash TBH. Nothing else.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:28 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:So you're planning to liberate TBH's raids without the help of any defenders or the SPSF?

If Souls is the trigger we won't have to do much ;)
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Devi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Devi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 am

So the narrative's changed from 'defenders don't work with the NPO' to 'Defenders sometimes work with the NPO, but it's not a regular thing, we swear.'
One can see the goalposts slowly creeping away.
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:31 am

Devi wrote:So the narrative's changed from 'defenders don't work with the NPO' to 'Defenders sometimes work with the NPO, but it's not a regular thing, we swear.'

No it didn't. Defenders did not do something with the NPO since Ankh Mauta. We however, due to our state of war with TBH, offer now to join in liberations against this particular organization.
Last edited by Pergamon on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:37 am

Pergamon wrote:
Devi wrote:So the narrative's changed from 'defenders don't work with the NPO' to 'Defenders sometimes work with the NPO, but it's not a regular thing, we swear.'

No it didn't. Defenders did not do something with the NPO since Ankh Mauta. We however, due to our state of war with TBH, offer now to join in liberations against this particular organization.

So finally some kind of challenge to TBH? Defenders haven't liberated anything in these past few weeks. A bit more competition, then. How nice of you to make raiding with TBH more interesting.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:39 am

Armaros wrote:
Pergamon wrote:

So finally some kind of challenge to TBH? Defenders haven't liberated anything in these past few weeks. A bit more competition, then. How nice of you to make raiding with TBH more interesting.

You are welcome.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:04 am

Pergamon wrote:
King HEM wrote:Wow uh, this thread is quite the shitshow.

In the interests of actually understanding what The Pacific's stance is, any chance we'll hear from Emperor Aleisyr? Seems like diplomacy isn't Pergamon's strong suit.

Tell me, why should I bother what you think about the Pacific? Just that you remember, you attacked it.

We are disappointed to see, that the IJCC, which especially includes Europeia has joined this unprovoked against the New Pacific Order. Weeks prior to this, the Pacific received a formal notification from the Europeian Minister of Foreign Affairs that the IJCC and by extension, Europeia, would not attack the New Pacific Order. An agreement has been made, that the Pacific would not disrupt IJCC operations and the IJCC would not attack the New Pacific Order.
Source

It is evident to us now, that Europeia sadly is a region that can no longer be trusted in any capacity. It lacks all of its former credibility as respected diplomatic powerhouse and uses deceit to gain military advantages over an unprepared opponent..

So much about diplomacy. Thank you.

Liberating regions from NPO aggression that we do not view as NPO territory would not have violated this from my perspective. I had even asked if R/D were an exception and was told that the NPO does not do R/D and was not aware that the NPO had a long term hold on a UCR because of a petty grievance.

Secondly, how far will this farce go on before the NPO bring back someone to right the ship? I seem to recall when the NPO made made mistakes with Lazarus that they brought in people to fix it.
Last edited by Solorni on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

King HEM
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby King HEM » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:39 am

Pergamon wrote:
King HEM wrote:Wow uh, this thread is quite the shitshow.

In the interests of actually understanding what The Pacific's stance is, any chance we'll hear from Emperor Aleisyr? Seems like diplomacy isn't Pergamon's strong suit.

Tell me, why should I bother what you think about the Pacific? Just that you remember, you attacked it.

We are disappointed to see, that the IJCC, which especially includes Europeia has joined this unprovoked against the New Pacific Order. Weeks prior to this, the Pacific received a formal notification from the Europeian Minister of Foreign Affairs that the IJCC and by extension, Europeia, would not attack the New Pacific Order. An agreement has been made, that the Pacific would not disrupt IJCC operations and the IJCC would not attack the New Pacific Order.
Source

It is evident to us now, that Europeia sadly is a region that can no longer be trusted in any capacity. It lacks all of its former credibility as respected diplomatic powerhouse and uses deceit to gain military advantages over an unprepared opponent..

Uh, hm, well er, seeing as I am Europeia's Minister of Foreign Affairs and I don't recall giving you any formal notifications of any kind. I'm not fluent in German, but unless that screenshot is from "months ago" and not "weeks ago" you're a bit lost at sea.

Also seeing that — and this something we've made clear countless times — the IJCC served as a military coordination hub and not an extra-regional government, in no way was the IJCC empowered to diplomatically negotiate for Europeia.

Somehow makes me really wonder whether you're qualified to evaluate Europeia's credibility.
Last edited by King HEM on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEM

Founder of Europeia
Former Vice Delegate of The South Pacific
Raider sympathizer, NS media guru, not relevant since 2009

Colony of Articuno
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Colony of Articuno » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:07 am

Solorni wrote:
Pergamon wrote:

Source

Liberating regions from NPO aggression that we do not view as NPO territory would not have violated this from my perspective. I had even asked if R/D were an exception and was told that the NPO does not do R/D and was not aware that the NPO had a long term hold on a UCR because of a petty grievance.

Secondly, how far will this farce go on before the NPO bring back someone to right the ship? I seem to recall when the NPO made made mistakes with Lazarus that they brought in people to fix it.

*coughs* Umm, St Abbadon is a Protectorate of the Order. Would that not fall under a violation of the word given to Pergamon with regards to aggressive actions undertaken against the protectorates of the Order?

Also (heute means today), so those screenshots are taken on the day it was made I imagine. The dates of which are up to Perg to answer :P

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:16 am

Colony of Articuno wrote:
Solorni wrote:Liberating regions from NPO aggression that we do not view as NPO territory would not have violated this from my perspective. I had even asked if R/D were an exception and was told that the NPO does not do R/D and was not aware that the NPO had a long term hold on a UCR because of a petty grievance.

*coughs* Umm, St Abbadon is a Protectorate of the Order. Would that not fall under a violation of the word given to Pergamon with regards to aggressive actions undertaken against the protectorates of the Order?

Also (heute means today), so those screenshots are taken on the day it was made I imagine. The dates of which are up to Perg to answer :P

I was not aware that the NPO had taken control of St. Abbaddon and specifically asked if the NPO considered R/D as violating this. I was told the NPO did not participate in R/D so I assumed that meant europeia would not invade the the Pacific. I would not have thought this extended to a founderless UCR very few consider legitimately NPO.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Colony of Articuno
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Colony of Articuno » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:33 am

Solorni wrote:
Colony of Articuno wrote:

I was not aware that the NPO had taken control of St. Abbaddon and specifically asked if the NPO considered R/D as violating this. I was told the NPO did not participate in R/D so I assumed that meant europeia would not invade the the Pacific. I would not have thought this extended to a founderless UCR very few consider legitimately NPO.

Well, St. Abbaddon's WFE states clearly they are a protectorate of the Order and we have defended the region from time to time. Our history of action points to that. While we do not participate in R/D, Pergamon asks for clarity given the IJCC's position regarding aggressive actions against specifically and I quote," the Pacific, and its respective territories and protectorates." That is a very clear quote and given that the natives of the St Abbaddon have accepted our protection for months, outside of Topid, it is fair to imagine we would defend them to the best of our abilities. To feign ignorance when our Consul has made it clear in his discussions, is on you. He made it clear in his requests, aggressive action was still taken and here we are. If your position is to ignore his clear communication, fair, but thats not on us, thats on you.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:36 am

Pergamon wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Casus belli is not claiming “victimization.” The Pacific provoked this war. Say the on-again, off-again denials from some Emperors and retired Emperors, the often-backtracked claims that such were never sanctioned by the top and were instead committed by rouge subordinates like yourself, are true....by undoing all of the meaningful consequences/actions tied to our diplomacy and promoting those it once declared to be insubordinate and not able to be trusted with command back into positions of high leadership, The Pacific has endorsed their pattern of aggressive behavior against The Black Hawks. This served as cause aplenty for us to act.

TBH may have struck “first” in an open and unashamed manner, with full authorization from the top, but it comes as a result of secret state of war long since begun by The Pacific. If this is what you sought to provoke with your meddling, then congratulations - it worked. And either those above you support it, or they got played themselves. Either way, we’re long since tired of kissing up to TP to gain concessions from unwarranted aggression that only last a few months tops.

You know, you are the aggressor of this conflict. You are positively unable in this situation, to point yourself out as the party that has been attacked without any provocation. The only people buying that poor story are the people that benefit from joining you on your crusade against the New Pacific Order.

You keep saying that, then I keep citing how The Pacific has been attacking TBH going back quite some time with TBH seeking diplomatic resolution that ultimately fails. And then you just say it again, sourceless, baseless. Do you think the world is like the NPO itself, full of sycophants who will take your lies at face value?

Pergamon wrote:You are talking about an event that happened 3 years ago. I am talking about an event that happened just now. I think your point is a bit stretched.

I hear just now, last month, you ordered more spying on us. But nope, TBH is the aggressors.

Pergamon wrote:We are not openly hostile to raiders. As a matter of fact we usually would not care what they do, since our worlds technically do not collide. Some factions however made it be this way, by openly raising flag against the New Pacific Order and in the case of your org: By annexing a GCR. We declared war upon TBH, not raiderdom. And other raider orgs may continue their business uninterrupted by us, we will exclusively be out to ruin the operations of TBH. Nothing else.

Your "world" has collided with our every time you've ordered espionage and attacks against us going back months. Your faction made it "this way" - "some factions" decided to stop taking it lying down and make a stand. If you'll do this to TBH without reason, then you'll do it to any other raider group on your radar, if you haven't already. Unless, of course...

Pergamon wrote:one giant united block under the lordship of Ever Wandering Souls, thank you.

Pergamon wrote:If all raiders act as unified block under the wise rule of Ever Wandering Souls

Pergamon wrote:this crusade of Souls

...it was never about TBH. Unless, it has all been about Pergamon using the NPO to execute his personal grudges, and dragging them into conflict through it. Or mayb the narrative of "Souls is bad" is just tried, tested, and true, and the top of the government did back you through singling us out. Either way. Never mind the fact that I am but one vote on council. Never mind that I don't have near the authority to start a war on my lonesome. Never mind that you acted repeatedly against *all* of my regionmates. Never mind that Koth's done more legwork in regards to St Abby than me probably. Sorry, I don't really have a shred of the power you're trying to attribute to me. Maybe that's how things work in the NPO - do you rule it such, despite not being emperor? ...but it's not how things work over in TBH. I'm not even the highest ranked council member. Jakker is senior to me, and Council Chairman.

Honestly, it'd be a real dick move of me to try and claim all the credit. Please give everyone else their due ;)
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:34 am

Pergamon wrote:You know, you are the aggressor of this conflict. You are positively unable in this situation, to point yourself out as the party that has been attacked without any provocation. The only people buying that poor story are the people that benefit from joining you on your crusade against the New Pacific Order.

Come on, Perg. I'm disappointed in you and TP. Ever since you all failed with NLO, you all try to plea ignorance to everything or that you all aren't doing anything against people. This whole show you try to pull of being this sad puppy dog that other regions wrong isn't something that I'd think TP would want to identify as, but I guess you prove otherwise. When you keep pulling these stunts just own up to it and embrace it. Owning it actually makes you relevant.

TBH was more than happy to try to raid St. Abbaddon. Everything you say just proves that it is worth it since we apparently hurt your feelings so much. It seems pretty easy to do so though. ;)
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Killer Kitty » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:39 am

I'm honestly not sure what the NPO leadership thinks their going to get out of openly declaring war on The Black Hawks. No raider is going to reject TBH in favor of the backstabbing NPO regime that has done nothing but betray it's allies whenever convenient. And I'm sure there are many in the GCRs that would relish an opportunity for the NPO to violate their regional sovereignty, just so they can break with NPO fomally and official, and with a good excuse at that.

And how long is this going to go on for? Until TBH are "defeated"? Please. NPO doesn't have the command ability to keep up with TBH in the field, nevermind actually win a war against them. If it were so easy, defenders would have done it years ago.

Seems like Pergamon really bit off more than he can chew on this one. This will be a source of embarrassment for the NPO for years to come.

Kavagrad
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:48 am

Killer Kitty wrote:I'm honestly not sure what the NPO leadership thinks their going to get out of openly declaring war on The Black Hawks. No raider is going to reject TBH in favor of the backstabbing NPO regime that has done nothing but betray it's allies whenever convenient. And I'm sure there are many in the GCRs that would relish an opportunity for the NPO to violate their regional sovereignty, just so they can break with NPO fomally and official, and with a good excuse at that.

And how long is this going to go on for? Until TBH are "defeated"? Please. NPO doesn't have the command ability to keep up with TBH in the field, nevermind actually win a war against them. If it were so easy, defenders would have done it years ago.

Seems like Pergamon really bit off more than he can chew on this one. This will be a source of embarrassment for the NPO for years to come.

Very much this. I don't buy for a second that this was a declaration made out of principle, which begs the question: What is the aim here?

If it's to try and intimidate the raider community, they're clearly not achieving that. To destroy TBH? Please.

I guess we'll find out. Whatever the case, I see this backfiring hilariously horrendously.
"Kava where are you? We need a purge specialist" - Dyl
"You'll always be a Feral Rat in my heart, Kava" - Podria
"It’s no fun being anti-Kava when he hates himself too" - Greylyn
Decorative Rubble Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay