NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Statement from the New Pacific Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pergamon wrote:
No.

As it explained we will deploy against TBH in the future. TBH itself will be not be able to hide behind other orgs. Any occupation that includes TBH will be most likely causing us to show up.

So just to be clear then, the NPO is in fact threatening The North Pacific and Osiris, among others?

Afaik
No, the NPO does not seek to harm any of TNP's / Osi's / *insert raider group here* op.
Last edited by Kurnugia on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Kurnugia wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:So just to be clear then, the NPO is in fact threatening The North Pacific and Osiris, among others?

No, the NPO does not seek to harm any of TNP's / Osi's / *insert raider group here* op.

but you will disrupt OPs in which they work with The Black Hawks, correct?

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:36 pm

The Tri State Area and Maine wrote:
Kurnugia wrote:

Afaik yes. But I am not an official. This will be up to a senator/ FA official to give an official awnser.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Kurnugia wrote:

TBH will not be able to hide behind other orgs. If TBH is included we will show up. Period. We are at war with TBH and will RUIN every occupation they are on.
Last edited by Pergamon on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Pergamon wrote:

TBH will not be able to hide behind other orgs. If TBH is included we will show up. Period. We are at war with TBH and will RUIN every occupation they are on.

So you expect to ruin every occupation TBH is on (pretty much every raid ever) and expect to not be classified as Defender.

Got it.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Pergamon wrote:

So you expect to ruin every occupation TBH is on (pretty much every raid ever) and expect to not be classified as Defender.

Got it.

Defender Francoists.

FIFY
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Pergamon wrote:

So then yes, you are threatening TNP and Osiris, among others. Thanks for the clarification.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pergamon wrote:

So then yes, you are threatening TNP and Osiris, among others. Thanks for the clarification.

We are not threatening TNP and Osiris. I clearly wrote TBH. Are the letters of T, B, and H miraculously changing to TNP and Osiris on your screen?
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:14 pm

We're zany cultists. Any and everything we say is obviously twisted because it does not conform to the expected reality!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Pergamon wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:So then yes, you are threatening TNP and Osiris, among others. Thanks for the clarification.

We are not threatening TNP and Osiris. I clearly wrote TBH. Are the letters of T, B, and H miraculously changing to TNP and Osiris on your screen?

If TBH works on a OP with a region like Osiris, you will stop the OP

So when Osiris inevitably works with TBH, you will stop Osiris' OP, thus threatening Osiris,

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Pergamon wrote:

So when Osiris inevitably works with TBH, you will stop Osiris' OP, thus threatening Osiris,

Osiris knows that the NPO is at war with TBH and hence any operation of TBH will cause us to show up. How is this threatening Osiris?
Last edited by Pergamon on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Pergamon wrote:

Osiris knows that the NPO is at war with TBH and hence any operation of TBH will cause us to show up. How is this threatening Osiris?

So you just expect Osiris, a raider region, to not work with TBH, the biggest and most important raider org in the game? There is no way anyone expects that to happen.
Last edited by The Tri State Area and Maine on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Pergamon wrote:

So you just expect Osiris, a raider region to not work with TBH, the biggest and most important raider org in the game? There is no way anyone expects that to happen.

I have not stated my expectations and it is not required. The matter of fact is that the NPO is at war with TBH and we will show up to ruin operations of TBH.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Pergamon wrote:
So you just expect Osiris, a raider region to not work with TBH, the biggest and most important raider org in the game? There is no way anyone expects that to happen.

I have not stated my expectations and it is not required. The matter of fact is that the NPO is at war with TBH and we will show up to ruin operations of TBH.

So you expect Osiris to continue working with TBH, and are warring TBh with the knowledge that you will be consistently disrupting the raids of Osiris?

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 pm

The Tri State Area and Maine wrote:So you expect Osiris to continue working with TBH, and are warring TBh with the knowledge that you will be consistently disrupting the raids of Osiris?

The matter of fact is that the NPO is at war with TBH and we will show up to ruin operations of TBH.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Pergamon wrote:

So you expect Osiris to continue working with TBH, and are warring TBh with the knowledge that you will be consistently disrupting the raids of Osiris?

While I doubt you are in any way authorized to speak for Osiris, let me tell you one thing: Osiris has the sovereign right to declare publicly on the New Pacific Order and support TBH in their war effort.

As stated previously, we will ruin any operation of TBH.
Last edited by Pergamon on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Pergamon wrote:

While I doubt you are in any way authorized to speak for Osiris, let me tell you one thing: Osiris has the sovereign right to declare publicly on the New Pacific Order and support TBH in their war effort.

As stated previously will ruin any operation of TBH.

So you are threatening the operations of Osiris. Good to know (and no, I don't have authority to speak for Osiris.)

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Pergamon wrote:

As stated previously will ruin any operation of TBH.

So you are threatening the operations of Osiris. Good to know (and no, I don't have authority to speak for Osiris.)

I think you missed the point. Are TBH and Osiris substitutable? You make it look like that. I hardly doubt it is like that. The Pacific has not received any formal, hostile response from Osiris regarding our declaration of war on The Black Hawks. Which further proves this point.
Last edited by Pergamon on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Pardon me, though I do believe the concept of the New Pacific Order’s recent Declaration of War against the Black Hawks organization is quite simple.

In its most basic form, the point being that the Pacific will act to combat any and all operations of the Black Hawks organization. Raiding/Defending aside, independent or otherwise. The declaration of open warfare was to be submitted before the Council of Hawks, meaning that their organization is clearly the target of such a declaration.

Do note, I am not a Senator of the New Pacific Order. As such, I do not speak on behalf of our Order’s foreign policy. I am not saying this in an official capacity, I am merely citing (once again) what should be quite obvious to all of you by this point in time.

If Osiris, a raider region, would like to coordinate operations with an enemy of the New Pacific Order then that is completely up to their own discretion as they are a sovereign region entitled to their own ambitions. However, that joint operation would be combatted by the Pacific. Not because Osiris or The North Pacific are taking part in it, but because the Black Hawks are executing it.

It is not Osiris, nor the North Pacific that we are “threatening”. If either region wishes to continue working with the Black Hawks (which on a personal account I fully expect nothing less than) then the Order will engage them. Albeit inadvertently we’d engage them, but we’d do it with the intent to disrupt a Black Hawks operation.

That is to my understanding what our Consul has been attempting to communicate.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:56 pm

What if TBH helped a delegacy transfer in Balder, TNP, Osiris or any other GCR for that matter. Would the NPO deploy against those regions?
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Pergamon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Solorni wrote:What if TBH helped a delegacy transfer in Balder, TNP, Osiris or any other GCR for that matter. Would the NPO deploy against those regions?

No. Delegacy transfers in which TBH deploy for the designated candidate of the government of the particular GCR, do count as internal affair of the individual GCR and not as R/D operation of TBH.
Last edited by Pergamon on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:26 pm

The better question here is: Why is the Order being labeled as the entity “threatening” others when that would indicate us being the aggressors in this situation.

We’re not the aggressors in this situation, contrary to apparently popular belief. The reason being? Well, you know, if you all would indulge me for a moment: Think back to... oh, I don’t know... two updates ago?

The Black Hawks took it upon themselves to outright attack a protectorate region of ours, knowing full and well it was under our protection. The Order, holding true to its word, protected the region in question ... yet we’re villified for that?

I think not, your memory ought to serve you all better.
Last edited by Kostrorleauny on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Kostrorleauny wrote:I think not, your memory ought to serve you all better.

They have a selective memory; when convenient they will "forget" if it serves their purposes, then magically remember when it is no longer convenient.

It's like my sister's behavior, really. She's grown out of it, though.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Southern Bellz
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Southern Bellz » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Pergamon wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:So then yes, you are threatening TNP and Osiris, among others. Thanks for the clarification.

good post lol

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Kostrorleauny wrote:The better question here is: Why is the Order being labeled as the entity “threatening” others when that would indicate us being the aggressors in this situation.

We’re not the aggressors in this situation, contrary to apparently popular belief. The reason being? Well, you know, if you all would indulge me for a moment: Think back to... oh, I don’t know... two updates ago?

The Black Hawks took it upon themselves to outright attack a protectorate region of ours, knowing full and well it was under our protection. The Order, holding true to its word, protected the region in question ... yet we’re villified for that?

I think not, your memory ought to serve you all better.

Maybe because TBH is replying to one sided aggression from The Pacific against TBH going back many month? Including espionage and outright military conflict?

High ranking TP members have long waged war quietly against TBH. Diplomacy ultimately failed us. So, we decided to stop eating shit and take this crap out into the open.

Your memory doesn’t include these events, apparently, and I doubt they’re well publicized in The Pacific.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay