NATION

PASSWORD

The Universal Empire - Embassy, Updates, News

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
TUE Embassy
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Universal Empire - Embassy, Updates, News

Postby TUE Embassy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm

The Universal Empire
Embassy, Updates, and News Thread
FORUMS | DISCORD | CONSTITUTION | CONGRESS | GOVERNMENT | LEGAL CODE

REGION PAGE

Welcome to The Universal Empire Forum Embassy,

The Universal Empire is a space-themed empire, consisting of roleplay, military, and a regional government. This thread will be used to keep the NationStates world updated on the affairs of The Universal Empire, and allow us to branch out on a global scale. As of November 17, 2018, the Emperor Almighty officially signed the Constitution, signifying the launch of the region. With this came the establishment of the new flag. Below you can find information on the established government, which consists of the Emperor and his Imperial Council as they main executive force. Along with them, the Congress is the legislative force, and the Courts are the judicial force of TUE. The Universal Empire hopes to become a long standing and respected region of NationStates, which of course will only come with time, dedication, and commitment.

If you are interested at all by our region, feel free to join the region, our forums, or our discord, all linked above. We hope to further establish diplomatic ties with each and every one of you.

Government
Emperor Almighty: Bowzin
Lord Chamberlain:
Lord of Foreign Affairs:
Lord of Domestic Affairs:
Lord of World Assembly Affairs:
Lord of Culture:
Grand General of the Imperial Army: Penguinose
Grand Scribe:

Population (Last Updated: November 30, 2018)
Citizens: 4
Residents: 25

Last edited by TUE Embassy on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TUE Embassy
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Embassy Update Directory

Postby TUE Embassy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Embassy Update Directory
All update posts will be linked here for easy browsing.

1. November Update - November 30, 2018
Last edited by TUE Embassy on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Salvarity
Senator

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Salvarity » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Best of luck starting up Bowzin!
Praetor of the Empire of Mare Nostrum
World Assembly Delegate of the Empire of Mare Nostrum

King of the British Isles
Prime Minister of the British Isles
Defense Minister of the British Isles
Home Minister of the British Isles
Culture Minister of the British Isles
MP of Parliament for Northern Ireland
Co-Founder of the SDLP in the British Isles
Admiral of the Royal British Isles Navy
Marquess of Winchester

Minister of the Exterior in the Land of Kings and Emperors
Minister of the Interior in the Land of Kings and Emperors
Senator in the Imperial Senate
Field Marshal Lieutenant of the Imperial Army of the Land of Kings and Emperors
Baron of Nassau

Lance Corporal in the North Pacific Army

Merryman in the United Defenders League

TUE Embassy
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby TUE Embassy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 pm

The Universal Empire
November Update

Introduction
November was an important month for TUE and will remain an important month in history as major developments came to the new region. Before getting into the details of TUE's Month in Review, though, I'd like to give a brief statement. When I first joined NationStates, similar to most players, I assume, I immediately knew I wanted to lead a region. When I found out you can create your own, that provided the perfect opportunity for me. I quickly jumped on t[*]he idea, made a region, typed up some dispatches, then lost motivation. I repeated this process a few times, not really finding any region ideas that kept me interested. During this time, I got more involved with the NationStates community, especially the GP area, and I convinced myself I wanted to become a Cabalist, or a GCR delegate. While this hope is not lost on me, I realize that is quite the achievement, and something that is long and far away from me right now. However, when I came up with the idea for TUE, I was hooked, I began typing the constitution, designing the flag, the dispatches, the forum. I delved into coding to automate the dispatch updates, I meticulously combed through the forums, altering every last bit of HTML and CSS until it looked the way I wanted. Once I finished, and I decided to formally start the region, I had incredibly high hopes, and still do, considering this was only a few weeks ago. TUE has been quite the project and I can't wait to see what becomes of it.

Updates
  1. The Constitution was officially signed by the Emperor Almighty on November 17, 2018, formally starting off the region.
  2. Government Positions
    1. Penguinose, also known as Zizou, was appointed as the Grand General of the Imperial Army by the Emperor. Zizou's experience, professionalism, and motivation will take the Imperial Army to great places.
    2. TUE Vamperiall was appointed as the Sword of the South, the governor of the Lands of the South. In charge of the nations in this providence, Vamperiall will surely bring more activity to the region.
  3. Citizenship applications were officially opened, allowing residents of the region to further involve themselves in TUE.
  4. The forums and Discord have reached a finished state. While they may continue to change throughout the existence of TUE, they are currently fully operational.
  5. Recruitment has officially begun for the region.
  6. The first Congress Elections will open on January 1st with candidate entries via the forums.

Open Positions
While TUE has kicked off and started recruiting and such, we have many positions still to be filled, as shown in OP. Most importantly, we are looking for a Lord of Culture to lead our RP and Regional Culture, and a Lord of World Assembly Affairs(WAD), to integrate TUE into the global scene. Also, we will hold Congress elections starting January 1st. While you are not guaranteed a position, if you are interested in any open spots, feel free to join the region and get involved.

Bowzin, Emperor Almighty
Last edited by TUE Embassy on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penguinose
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinose » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Honor to be appointed as Grand General of the Imperial Army! o7

Return to Gameplay