NATION

PASSWORD

Things To Do with Your Nation on Remembrance Day

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Galrythia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Things To Do with Your Nation on Remembrance Day

Postby Galrythia » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello. As you all know, this November the Eleventh marks 100 years since the end of World War One, one of the most tragic wars in history.

I'm here to give you all tips and fun things that you can do with your nation in honour of the brave soldiers who spent their lives for the good of the continent of Europe and even the world.

First off though, a little remembrance time.

One hundred years ago, on the Eleventh of November Nineteen-Eighteen, the world was for once cleansed of war. After a long struggle, many tragic and upsetting casualties we always remember those who bravely fought for the freedom of all and for the saving of the continent of Europe. The Austro-Hungarian Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated by, of whom they supposed, a Serbian... guy. This made Austro-Hungaria (aka Austria-Hungary) declare war on Serbia. Soon, Russia declared war on Austria because they were friends with Serbia. After that, Germany declared war on Russia because they were friends with Austria-Hungary, which got France involved thereafter,. And then, after Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany decided to stupidly march his forces through Belgium and Holland, this got the UK involved. A huge, major conflict in one continent.

Now then, how your nation can get involved in remembering these brave souls.

:) 1. Adding a Poppy To Your Flag
There are many photo editors out there in which you can add photos to existing photos. If you don't have Photoshop, I highly suggest using an online photo editor called BeFunky. There , you can add graphics and even transparent photos from your computer!

:) 2. Changing your Classification
As you can see, I have taken the time to change my classification to a remembrance-day styled Classification. You can too! I think you'll know what to do.... And if you can't? Your population is too low! But there are still other ways!

:) 3. Changing your Motto
Anyone can change their motto. Low population or not. Use mine for some inspiration, or just use "Lest We Forget"!

:) 4. Adding a Remembrance Day Banner
Go to your settings and add a Remembrance Day styled banner! Although not everyone can do this, it's fairly easy really. Look at mine for some inspiration, or if not, go to: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wwi+p ... LwVDVmbXgM:

Spread the Word on your Region! Litter it with songs from WWI and propaganda and/or epic photos. Please encourage other people to do this!! I'm aiming to get everyone fully prepared for this year's 100th Anniversary since the end of WWI.

BeFunky:
https://www.befunky.com/create/
Galskia
Kaiser Aaron II von Adalbert
Originally Founded April 16th, 2017
Been on NS Since 2015
Head Nation of the Kumo Belief

Return to Gameplay