NATION

PASSWORD

KAISERREICH Message of Truth and Reconciliation

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Estonland
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 29, 2017
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Imperium of Josh wrote:You know what makes it more clear? Banning them.

Now now dear Josh, you can't expect them to do the reasonable thing, nazi's aren't reasonable

Nazis would want me dead in real life but go on about how I’m a nazi.
Kingdom Of Estonland
In Character: Constitutional Monarchy, Nordic Liberal Conservatism, Germanic, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist. A Germanic constitutional monarchy in the year 1968 CE
Out Of Character: Law student, Lutheran, Turkish. Socially centrist, economically left-wing.
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:26 am

On the topic of reconciliation, it would be nice if your KND ceased its operations in Driselbia.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Estonland
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:30 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:On the topic of reconciliation, it would be nice if your KND ceased its operations in Driselbia.

...what is the KND?
If you mean our intelligence agency that is the GDI. I'm not aware of any operations inside Driselbia, and as foreign operations would need Reichstag approval whoever doing that is abusing their authority and will be penalized accordingly.
Kingdom Of Estonland
In Character: Constitutional Monarchy, Nordic Liberal Conservatism, Germanic, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist. A Germanic constitutional monarchy in the year 1968 CE
Out Of Character: Law student, Lutheran, Turkish. Socially centrist, economically left-wing.
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:12 am

Estonland wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:On the topic of reconciliation, it would be nice if your KND ceased its operations in Driselbia.

...what is the KND?
If you mean our intelligence agency that is the GDI. I'm not aware of any operations inside Driselbia, and as foreign operations would need Reichstag approval whoever doing that is abusing their authority and will be penalized accordingly.

The RND is led by Estonland, but the Kaiser was talking directly to Winfallow about operations within Driselbia. This was just before my expulsion about 2 months ago.
I have been making myself a bit of a pain in the butt to them since this time, as I am a cause and effect type of player :)
The goals would be to monitor the power structure, embed an agent (in this case winfallow himself, likely in the RP department) and gain influence so the region can be influenced to become an ally, or that the agent nation may even gain executive/border control powers that with enough influence could be used politically to change the direction of driselbia to one favorable for kaiserreich.

The Driselbian Deep State has received a few TG tip-offs.
The Midnight Order guy

Estonland
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:55 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Estonland wrote:...what is the KND?

The RND is led by Estonland, but the Kaiser was talking directly to Winfallow about operations within Driselbia. This was just before my expulsion about 2 months ago.
I have been making myself a bit of a pain in the butt to them since this time, as I am a cause and effect type of player :)
The goals would be to monitor the power structure, embed an agent (in this case winfallow himself, likely in the RP department) and gain influence so the region can be influenced to become an ally, or that the agent nation may even gain executive/border control powers that with enough influence could be used politically to change the direction of driselbia to one favorable for kaiserreich.

That telegram's info would be outdated by a long time, and Winfallow held no power over the RND. Right now no such thing as RND exists nor I am the director of its successor agency. I do get briefed regularly by the Director but no mention of Driselbia.
I'm presuming the telegrams were sent by Apostate, who is a well-known racist(who called African-Americans a liability) who upon his power grab being unsuccessful had a tantrum and left the region.
Oh, and Apostate was the leader of the RND two months before his banject...meaning he was the one to order such an operation.
Kingdom Of Estonland
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:42 am

Estonland wrote:it is an undeniable fact that while they were not fascists, they were apologists for it.

No they were fascists. Are you people incapable of not lying?

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:11 am

Consular wrote:
Estonland wrote:it is an undeniable fact that while they were not fascists, they were apologists for it.

No they were fascists. Are you people incapable of not lying?

I mean, they also say there's no point in banning those elements. So obviously they're doing that think KR does every six months where they pretend they've done anything to actually improve their region and hope that we buy their BS again, while everyone keeping even the laziest, blindest eye on the region knows it's not legit.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Fedele
Attaché

Founded: Apr 23, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Fedele » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 am

My schedule stays pretty full and I have more than enough things to keep me busy on NationStates so I wouldn't normally offer this but I feel like y'all are being sincere. Go ahead and transfer the founder nation and ownership of the Discord server over to me and I'll have this all cleaned up by next major. Your reputation will even be greatly improved.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:10 am

Fedele wrote:My schedule stays pretty full and I have more than enough things to keep me busy on NationStates so I wouldn't normally offer this but I feel like y'all are being sincere. Go ahead and transfer the founder nation and ownership of the Discord server over to me and I'll have this all cleaned up by next major. Your reputation will even be greatly improved.

a few hours later..

Hey where did KReich go...?
The Midnight Order guy

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:19 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Fedele wrote:My schedule stays pretty full and I have more than enough things to keep me busy on NationStates so I wouldn't normally offer this but I feel like y'all are being sincere. Go ahead and transfer the founder nation and ownership of the Discord server over to me and I'll have this all cleaned up by next major. Your reputation will even be greatly improved.

a few hours later..

Ssh

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:27 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:

a few hours later..

That would never happen, don't scare them by telling fake stories.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:26 am

Estonland wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:The RND is led by Estonland, but the Kaiser was talking directly to Winfallow about operations within Driselbia. This was just before my expulsion about 2 months ago.

That telegram's info would be outdated by a long time, and Winfallow held no power over the RND. Right now no such thing as RND exists nor I am the director of its successor agency. I do get briefed regularly by the Director but no mention of Driselbia.
I'm presuming the telegrams were sent by Apostate, who is a well-known racist(who called African-Americans a liability) who upon his power grab being unsuccessful had a tantrum and left the region.
Oh, and Apostate was the leader of the RND two months before his banject...meaning he was the one to order such an operation.

Do Not Attempt to scapegoat me for your regions problems Estonland. I made the mistake of joiningKaiserreich, and I had the good sense to leave the government after I saw what was really going on in the discord "reichstag" and "secret" channels. You were the one to ban me, against one of the few rules kaiserreich had, in order to protect the operation going in Driselbia from being discovered- it was being run by Winfallow, still a current member of the "nobility" and "government".

I did not order that operation. And You, dear Estonland, incited the religious inquisition (a meme purge I did to get rid of a bunch of overtly fascist new puppets flooding the region) and I do have little itty bitty screenies to prove, of course, all of it.

While on the subject,

I was not going to raise this issue but Alpha and I proposed we serve as observers during the governments "transition" into a """"more democratic"""" one. We were outright refused when we insisted on watching the reforms and debate happen, in channel, instead of the same old sterilized propaganda.

In Summary, Kaiserreich is currently not in the actual position of truth or reconciliation with greater gameplay- its the same old shell game there, just a few new faces. Also I can state some new players in government, East German Countries, Risen Prussia, The Greater Malrood specifically, seem like genuine good folks caught in the trap that is Kaiserreich. Just a month ago Estonland would have been on that list, but we see the path Eston has chosen.
Last edited by Apostate on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

EMPIRE
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby EMPIRE » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:50 am

So if I was to go in and monitor things, I'd find no fascists remaining?

- GVH who is too lazy to switch puppets

The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am

Estonland wrote:
Imperium of Josh wrote:Frankly if you want a change of things, found a new region and move on. And that time around, have some good rules that get enforced well.

I highly doubt this announcement means much if you refuse to even ban toxic elements. Most of NS likely thinks the same. Soooo... gl XD

I'm refusing to ban them because there is no point in doing so. They've resigned citizenship, they're no longer citizens and have made it clear to us that they're not returning to KR.

If they aren't returning, then why not just ban them? Improves your region's reputation.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:47 am

EMPIRE wrote:So if I was to go in and monitor things, I'd find no fascists remaining?

- GVH who is too lazy to switch puppets

I thought I recognised that flag
The Midnight Order guy

Estonland
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:03 am

Apostate wrote:
Estonland wrote:That telegram's info would be outdated by a long time, and Winfallow held no power over the RND. Right now no such thing as RND exists nor I am the director of its successor agency. I do get briefed regularly by the Director but no mention of Driselbia.

Do Not Attempt to scapegoat me for your regions problems Estonland. I made the mistake of joiningKaiserreich, and I had the good sense to leave the government after I saw what was really going on in the discord "reichstag" and "secret" channels. You were the one to ban me, against one of the few rules kaiserreich had, in order to protect the operation going in Driselbia from being discovered- it was being run by Winfallow, still a current member of the "nobility" and "government".

I did not order that operation. And You, dear Estonland, incited the religious inquisition (a meme purge I did to get rid of a bunch of overtly fascist new puppets flooding the region) and I do have little itty bitty screenies to prove, of course, all of it.

While on the subject,

I was not going to raise this issue but Alpha and I proposed we serve as observers during the governments "transition" into a """"more democratic"""" one. We were outright refused when we insisted on watching the reforms and debate happen, in channel, instead of the same old sterilized propaganda.

In Summary, Kaiserreich is currently not in the actual position of truth or reconciliation with greater gameplay- its the same old shell game there, just a few new faces. Also I can state some new players in government, East German Countries, Risen Prussia, The Greater Malrood specifically, seem like genuine good folks caught in the trap that is Kaiserreich. Just a month ago Estonland would have been on that list, but we see the path Eston has chosen.

I started the inquisition? I was one of the first people to oppose it.
Seems you're the one scapegoating your problems on others, especially when I have screenshots of you mentioning your puppets inside Driselbia. Maybe should have deleted your messages in the old RND server.
Kingdom Of Estonland
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Estonland
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am

Apostate
https://gyazo.com/9292f7a11b860460bc3d3854e2f3acda
https://gyazo.com/5ccb73cc702da393f3a9455d07555fd6
Oh sure yes I was the starter of the inquisiton. When will you learn to cease lying?
Kingdom Of Estonland
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Apostate
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:07 am

Estonland wrote:Apostate
Oh sure yes I was the starter of the inquisiton. When will you learn to cease lying?

Look at the squishy fashy trying to wriggle out of its little nest of lies.
Check the RMB, and see yourself begging for the Inquisition to involve Christians.

Also, did you or did you not sponsor genocide of an entire people on the RMB, in an IRL discussion? Oh right, you DID. That is the leadership of Kaiserreich today.

As I said before, leave me out of the cesspool you are playing in. I left the government because I DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOUR LIES ANYMORE.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

Estonland
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:12 am

Apostate wrote:
Estonland wrote:Apostate

Check the RMB, and see yourself begging for the Inquisition to involve Christians.

Also, did you or did you not sponsor genocide of an entire people on the RMB, in an IRL discussion? Oh right, you DID. That is the leadership of Kaiserreich today.

As I said before, leave me out of the cesspool you are playing in. I left the government because I DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOUR LIES ANYMORE.

https://gyazo.com/ddcbd887f187597a8e64f2a9a113d172
calling me a squishy fashy yet you're the one who called black people a liability?
https://gyazo.com/7f2408200d467b6aa7e7d63d97d332b5
Look how the racist one tries to scapegoat his issues onto other people.
Kingdom Of Estonland
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Alamka
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:16 am

yo wus goin' my mans
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

Apostate
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Estonland wrote:
Apostate wrote:

https://gyazo.com/ddcbd887f187597a8e64f2a9a113d172
calling me a squishy fashy yet you're the one who called black people a liability?

You lead a black listed, universally reviewed fascist /Nazi idolator regions, you want to try to convince folks here you are decent, and then continue to harass my good name with out of context role play quotes. You are doing for your wonders changing minds. Why do you not address some of the nice questions first? Or maybe, just maybe try to detach your obsessive energy from me, its unwelcome, as is any further discussion with you on this forum, in tg's or on discord.

I apologize to the general reader, who likely does not care about this squabble, but I have had to block this person on all my social media because they will not leave me alone since I left their crappy region. Since he is unlikely to stop distracting from Kaiserreichs many crimes, I am just going to have to stop looking for awhile on Gameplay and hope this thread dies, as Kaiserreich is.

Estonland
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Estonland » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Apostate wrote:
Estonland wrote:https://gyazo.com/ddcbd887f187597a8e64f2a9a113d172

You lead a black listed, universally reviewed fascist /Nazi idolator regions, you want to try to convince folks here you are decent, and then continue to harass my good name with out of context role play quotes. You are doing for your wonders changing minds. Why do you not address some of the nice questions first? Or maybe, just maybe try to detach your obsessive energy from me, its unwelcome, as is any further discussion with you on this forum, in tg's or on discord.

I apologize to the general reader, who likely does not care about this squabble, but I have had to block this person on all my social media because they will not leave me alone since I left their crappy region. Since he is unlikely to stop distracting from Kaiserreichs many crimes, I am just going to have to stop looking for awhile on Gameplay and hope this thread dies, as Kaiserreich is.

I don't have any social media accounts of yours, but okay. I'm done talking to a racist furry.
Kingdom Of Estonland
National Factbook
NS Stats are NOT used

WOMAN

Bowzin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Bowzin » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Estonland wrote:
Imperium of Josh wrote:Frankly if you want a change of things, found a new region and move on. And that time around, have some good rules that get enforced well.

I highly doubt this announcement means much if you refuse to even ban toxic elements. Most of NS likely thinks the same. Soooo... gl XD

I'm refusing to ban them because there is no point in doing so. They've resigned citizenship, they're no longer citizens and have made it clear to us that they're not returning to KR.

Politics is about making statements. This apology is a statement that you are sorry, but a statement that you are willing to change would be to ban those who caused your region to gain a bad reputation. Banning them would say "We no longer associate with these people or their behavior."

So there is a point in doing so, however I can't see a point in not doing it, don't want to use the influence? Make the bold statement and people will be more likely to accept the apology.
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
| On a Redemption Arc. |
We dropped a new resume dispatch!

Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation

Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:41 am

Estonland, Apostate, both of you. Foe list. Pronto. Before this squabble escalates to redtexts and banhammers.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

Prydania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Prydania » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:11 am

Apostate wrote:Also, did you or did you not sponsor genocide of an entire people on the RMB, in an IRL discussion? Oh right, you DID. That is the leadership of Kaiserreich today.

Proof of this?
X ᚴᚮᚿᚢᚿᚵᛋᚱᛇᚴᛁ ᛔᚱᛣᛑᛆᚿᛋᚴ
Prydanian political parties
ᚠᛂᛒ ᛇᚠ ᚠᛚᚠᛔ ᛆᚠ ᛚᚠ

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay