NATION

PASSWORD

The Kingdom of Great Britain || Ceasefire and Memes

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:22 am

Lord Dominator wrote:Well, at least we're clear that the there ain't gonna be peace if everyone opposed is automatically a userite

(I'd comment about the definition of userite seeming to expand, but I'd probably be called one again, or some other epithet.)

A glance into our Civil Code can provide the answers, provided you want to look. It's understandable if you don't want to, really.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:02 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Userite
noun
a nation that is hostile to the New Pacific Order, Francoism, or Game Created Regions in general.

So, being hostile to GCRs in general makes you a Userite?
The NPO has a surprisingly Userite track record, then, for being the home of Francoism...
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Neo Domais
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Domais » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:04 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Well, at least we're clear that the there ain't gonna be peace if everyone opposed is automatically a userite

(I'd comment about the definition of userite seeming to expand, but I'd probably be called one again, or some other epithet.)

A glance into our Civil Code can provide the answers, provided you want to look. It's understandable if you don't want to, really.
I understand this but many feel that the NPO labels anyone that they do not like or disagrees with them Userites.
Founder Of Extalia
Delegate emeritus of Warzone Australia

NPO delenda est.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:08 am

Neo Domais wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:A glance into our Civil Code can provide the answers, provided you want to look. It's understandable if you don't want to, really.
I understand this but many feel that the NPO labels anyone that they do not like or disagrees with them Userites.

Because that is the definition. "Disagreement" in this instance means hostility.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Neo Domais
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Domais » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:13 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Neo Domais wrote:I understand this but many feel that the NPO labels anyone that they do not like or disagrees with them Userites.

Because that is the definition. "Disagreement" in this instance means hostility.
Yes, yes it does. The NPO bans anyone that disagrees with them, they make no attempt to settle their disputes. In this case this hostility is not directed at the Pacific but the leadership of the NPO.
Founder Of Extalia

NPO delenda est.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:22 am

Neo Domais wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Because that is the definition. "Disagreement" in this instance means hostility.
Yes, yes it does. The NPO bans anyone that disagrees with them, they make no attempt to settle their disputes. In this case this hostility is not directed at the Pacific but the leadership of the NPO.

Define "leadership". The present leadership is the new government, ergo, you are hostile with all of the subtext that implies.

As for the banning, if you are talking about those who pestered Pacificans and befouled our message board with vile accusations, we have laws in place to determine the punishment. For future reference these are CC 101, 102, 107, and 109.

The settling via diplomacy was not an option. I am sure even you understand that, unless you truly believe that a sovereign Order will kowtow to every crackpot armchair Gameplayer who still lives like this is 2013. Do you really believe that?
Unholy cosmic frost!

Neo Domais
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Domais » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:29 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Neo Domais wrote:Yes, yes it does. The NPO bans anyone that disagrees with them, they make no attempt to settle their disputes. In this case this hostility is not directed at the Pacific but the leadership of the NPO.

Define "leadership". The present leadership is the new government, ergo, you are hostile with all of the subtext that implies.

As for the banning, if you are talking about those who pestered Pacificans and befouled our message board with vile accusations, we have laws in place to determine the punishment. For future reference these are CC 101, 102, 107, and 109.

The settling via diplomacy was not an option. I am sure even you understand that, unless you truly believe that a sovereign Order will kowtow to every crackpot armchair Gameplayer who still lives like this is 2013. Do you really believe that?
No I was not hostile with your new emperor he just outright refused to work with me, saying hes to busy fixing the government. Not the ones that pestered the Pacificans but the ones that posted 1 msg's and you banned them or the ones that were banned on sight. No I do not but I do believe that you should work with those who have are or are going to be at war with you and try to fix the nightmare, instead you deny everything.
Founder Of Extalia

NPO delenda est.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:32 am

Neo Domais wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Define "leadership". The present leadership is the new government, ergo, you are hostile with all of the subtext that implies.

No I was not hostile with your new emperor he just outright refused to work with me, saying hes to busy fixing the government. Not the ones that pestered the Pacificans but the ones that posted 1 msg's and you banned them or the ones that were banned on sight. No I do not but I do believe that you should work with those who have are or are going to be at war with you and try to fix the nightmare, instead you deny everything.

We have no interest in working with subversives who spout long-winded fluffy rants on things they partially understand and have deluded themselves into thinking that they understand more fully than those they argue with.

I call it the Cormac/Unibot Scale, which ranges from the absurd to the AYYY LMAO.
Last edited by Jar Wattinree on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Neo Domais
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Domais » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:36 am

So the official NPO stance is that you wish to be isolatists?
Founder Of Extalia

NPO delenda est.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:37 am

Neo Domais wrote:So the official NPO stance is that you wish to be isolatists?

That does seem to be what Big High-and-Mighty Gameplay would like, is it not?
Unholy cosmic frost!

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:50 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:

You guys infiltrated our communities, protected the identities of blacklisted troublemakers, disrespected treaties, bragged about rigging elections, and called us all "worthless pawns". It's really rich for an NPOer to be calling anyone else high and mighty.

Oh, and if you're not going to own up to the bullshit you guys did and continue to paint it as slander/propaganda/etc, then ya, please stay away from the rest of the game.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:13 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:

This tone seems to contradict the apologies the NPO is delivering to various regions today, such as Lazarus and Osiris. Are you sorry and taking responsibility, as your apology statements say, or are you victims who have been mistreated by the regions in question? You're going to have to pick one.

Of course, we all know which one is the truth. That's why these apology statements are so absurd and no one should pay them any mind.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:46 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:That does seem to be what Big High-and-Mighty Gameplay would like, is it not?

You guys infiltrated our communities, protected the identities of blacklisted troublemakers, disrespected treaties, bragged about rigging elections, and called us all "worthless pawns". It's really rich for an NPOer to be calling anyone else high and mighty.

Oh, and if you're not going to own up to the bullshit you guys did and continue to paint it as slander/propaganda/etc, then ya, please stay away from the rest of the game.

You shall be disappointed until CTE then.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:You shall be disappointed until CTE then.

Is that a fact, Senator? Your Emperor's statement today seems to be owning up to quite a lot.
Perhaps you should pay more attention.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:54 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:That does seem to be what Big High-and-Mighty Gameplay would like, is it not?

This tone seems to contradict the apologies the NPO is delivering to various regions today, such as Lazarus and Osiris. Are you sorry and taking responsibility, as your apology statements say, or are you victims who have been mistreated by the regions in question? You're going to have to pick one.

Of course, we all know which one is the truth. That's why these apology statements are so absurd and no one should pay them any mind.

I think Senator Jar Wattinree should stop picking and choosing posts, and answer this question.

Is the NPO actually sorry or not? Are you deliberately contradicting your new Emperor, Senator?

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:

The Userite - nations loyal to User Created Regions (UCRs), that seek to exploit the resources of the GCRs, subjugate them to a Userite ideology, or otherwise abuse them for the advancement, glory, and empowerment of their User Created Region(s).

Nope, still no mention of a userite being someone hostile to Francoism or the NPO specifically.'

Edit: Heck, or GCRs, given that one can be perfectly hostile to any of the above and still not touch any of them after founding.
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

HM Department of Education
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

New Year's Update

Postby HM Department of Education » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:05 am

His Majesty's Government

The 35th Royal Parliament

The Monarchy

King: HRBM Henry IX
Prince of Wales: HRBH Charles
Prince Royal: Vacant

HM Civil Executive Government

Prime Minister: Madeline Norfolk
Deputy Prime Minister: Alastair McIntyre Stuart
Home Secretary: Leopold Arche
Foreign Secretary: Edward Windsor
Culture Secretary: Artimedias
Attorney General: Alastair McIntyre Stuart

Great Officers of State

Principle Private Secretary: Alastair McIntyre Stuart
Lord Chamberlain: Henry Norfolk
Lord Advocate: Madeline Norfolk
Director-General of MI5: Arnold T Stuart

Supreme Court

Lord Chief Justice: Owen Bonaparte
Associate Justice: Jay Dee Bonaparte
Associate Justice: Vacant
Kingdom of Great Britain
Regional Information Kiosk

Founded: August 18th, 2013
Ruling Family: The Royal House of Stuart
Regional Power: High

The House of Lords

Lord High Chancellor
His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales

His Royal Highness, The Prince of Wales
His Grace, The Duke of Clarence and Aquitaine
His Lordship, The Marquess of Ellesmere
His Lordship, The Viscount Peel
His Lordship, The Earl of Warwick

The House of Commons

The Rt. Hon. Speaker
Albert Philip Stuart

Bailey Norfolk-Stuart (FEP) MP for the Cities of London and Westminster (England)
Madeline Norfolk (FEP) MP for Glasgow Central (Scotland)
Theodore Lewis Uchiha (BRP) MP for Gower (Wales)
Albert Philip Stuart (BRP) MP for Dublin Central (Ireland)
Alastair McIntyre Stuart (FEP) MP for Brandon-Souris (Canada)

HM Government: Freedom and Equality Party
HM Loyal Opposition: British Royalist Party

Citizens' Assembly

Crown Delegate: HRH The Marquess of Ellesmere
Chairman: Peter John de Vitre

Midterm Polling by the BBC

Excerpt from Aelita Ep. 1, BBC:

With the BBC midterm polls underway, and the Mock Parliament polls concluded, results have begun pouring in. The Mock Parliament poll revealed a startling result - only seven people responded to the poll at all, leading to concern regarding the value of the Mock Parliament in the eyes of the citizenry.

The responses so far to the BBC Midterm Poll confirm this, with more than 70% of respondents unsatisfied. Many find it inactive, ineffective, and nonfunctional.

Concerns about inactivity reach beyond the Mock Parliament, however, besmirching the BBC, Lords, Cabinet, and Judiciary.

Overall, most people so far are satisfied with the state of the region, but the majority of people are unsatisfied with the Government, the Mock Parliament, and the Military.

The military is facing particularly scathing criticism for its leadership and for being involved with the "Antifa" movement, with numerous responses either asking the military to leave Antifa or stating that people cannot join the military due to its involvement to Antifa. Leadership is described as "terrible" or "tense" to a degree that people don't want to be involved, and failures to lead by example are dominating the concerns.

Cabinet Shuffle and Government Work
Larry the Cat remains a fixture at 10 Downing Street regardless of the revolving door of politicians.

Earlier in November, the Prime Minister announced that she would be conducting a Cabinet Reshuffle, involving the Secretary of State for the Home Office and the Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. On the 2nd of December, Madeline Norfolk, the Prime Minister, announced her changes.

Bailey Lucullus Norfolk-Stuart, the outgoing Home Secretary, was replaced by Alexander Arche whilst Edward Windsor returned to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Both new members of the Cabinet were also founding members, alongside the Prime Minister and Khanter W. Molchaniye of the new Freedom and Equality Party that currently holds a majority in the House of Commons.

10 days later, the Prime Minister also announced the appointment of a new BBC Director; Aelita Venzalor.

Shortly after the results of the Midterm Polls were posted, the Prime Minister issued an ultimatum for her cabinet, take the results as they are and work together to be a better government, or resign. The former Deputy Culture Secretary handed in his resignation.

The Prime Minister has been mainly under scrutiny due to the sudden pull of the Treaty of Loker-London, which has led to many citizens being particularly outspoken about her actions, or lack thereof in attempts to rectify the situation. Despite the Prime Minister's best attempts to clarify what happened and how everything she could have done was done, Members of the Opposition still claim she is unable to handle Foreign Affairs and that she as Prime Minister has been harmful to the region. The Prime Minister has attempted to counter these claims by encouraging people to actually get involved with the ministries rather than point fingers at only problems and not pose solutions, as many who have been her greatest critiques are some of the least involved regionally.

On a more positive note, The Kingdom of Great Britain has been at the highest nation to citizen ratio in a long time. With over 210 nations, we have roughly 55 citizens and while not all of them are active daily, old and new faces alike are coming to the region with interest to get involved. The Culture Secretary alongside the Prime Minister and their advisors within the Royal RolePlay Committee have kept citizens engaged through a riveting roleplay which now holds 20 nations duking it out in the 1920s. Currently, updates are occurring to make the roleplay easier to work with which includes adding specific resources, guided military warfare, scale, and more to come. The Culture Secretary hopes to issue one final large update before the end of the term.

Following many discussions and plannings within her Cabinet, the Prime Minister issued three new executive orders. The first repealed two Executive Orders which were not of the jurisdiction of the Prime Minister to issue. The second and third formally established the Home Office and the Office of Culture, Media, and Sport, or the Culture Office for short. With this also outlined a clearer path as to what exactly these offices do. The Home Office has been slowly etching away from the thankless work of Master Citizenship List maintenance and is moving towards more interaction and guides. The Culture Office has been given a facelift with clearer guides as to what exactly it is responsible for beyond roleplay maintenance.

Trouble in Parliament?

The 35th Session of Parliament has been nothing but interesting for both the citizens and the Members of Parliament. Following the Midterm Polls results and the official formation of a Majority and Opposition within the House of Commons, the Opposition took the opportunity to issue their concerns regarding the government and conduct of the Prime Minister.

Discussions became particularly heated during a debate on a Regional Library shortly after the Prime Minister agreed with the Lord High Chancellor of the House of Lords that the proposal could just be an Executive Order. This followed the House of Commons unanimously agreeing to send the proposal to the House of Lords with the intention of making it law. Questions regarding the Prime Minister's true intentions arose, as well as stark opposition from regarding making the Regional Library apart of an Executive Order. The Lords still passed the Regional Library Act with a 3-2-0 backing.
When it returned to the House of Commons, accusations that the Prime Minister was attempting to steal the intellectual property of the Opposition and that the Majority was attempting to ensure the Opposition did not have a single act of legislation established during the term flew. In the end, the act of legislation was voted down by the Majority and issued within an Executive Order.

Tensions grew further during a heated attack onto the Prime Minister for failure to foresee the Kaiser Friedrich I von Hartfelden invoking Article VI of the Treaty of Loker-London. The greatest shock onto the citizenry was due to the timing of the invocation, which was hours after the region formally declared war on the NPO. Accusations flew and questions from the Opposition regarding the Prime Minister's competence in foreign affairs arose and questions as to why the Prime Minister didn't do anything to fix the issues brought up by the Kaiser. The Prime Minister explained the situation and explained that she was unaware the invocation would occur. She had attempted to rectify the issues upon the post being made in the Hartfelden Embassy, but in the end, differing views on the future of the regions together overshadowed the potential of good relations, and so the Treaty was ultimately repealed by Parliament.

The last few sessions of Prime Minister's Questions, where the House of Commons may ask the Prime Minister about anything regarding legislative policy, government policy, regional affairs, the Prime Minister has answered many questions regarding her opinions about the War on NPO, the repealing of treaties, behaviors of citizens, and what her government has been doing to properly balance around the negativity brought during the term.

Last week, following several breaches in the Standing Orders, the Prime Minister called a Vote of No Confidence of the Speaker, indicating that she does not believe he is right for the job due to failure to uphold the Standing Orders and joining the other member of the Opposition in personal attacks upon the Prime Minister during a legislative debate. The Speaker fired back with his own Vote of No Confidence of the Prime Minister, indicating that while he is the Speaker, she is the Prime Minister and should be setting the example rather than lowering herself into ad hominem attacks. This then led to a choice to either call for an early election or come to a consensus and work together as a House of Honour instead of a House of Dishonour as a few posts would indicate. The Speaker and Prime Minister ultimately decided to work out the issues within the House of Commons to end the term on a more positive note, as they had during the beginning of the term.

Following the agreement and apologies issued by the Speaker and Prime Minister, a debate occurred out of a proposal to make Parliament a more efficient body. The Majority had concerns regarding the intentions as if the proposal was made into law, past legislation would be thrown out, and as the Lords sometimes take a while to address everything sent by the House of Commons, the Majority feared animosity would be sewn between the Houses. The Opposition responded with emphasis that the point is to allow Parliament to start fresh each term instead of dealing with the skeletons of the past term. After days of discussion without much compromise being found, a Member of Parliament motioned to vote, declaring that since compromise could not be found, then the results will be seen in the vote. This was seconded and the vote started. The vote was however put on hold by request of the Prime Minister who intended to find compromise and played her hand that the Majority will vote the proposal down if a compromise is not met. Following this move, the House of Commons came to a compromise and passed the bill 4-0-0, with one member failing to appear to vote. The makeup of the bill still reflected the intentions of the authors but also allowed for the Houses to make a choice regarding whether or not they will look at legislation from previous terms.

In addition to amendments and acts, repeals of treaties have been in the works, which included the repeal of the treaties with The Galactic Order and Hartfelden.

Over 15 pieces of legislation have gone through the doors of the House of Commons this term, we shall see if more follow suit before dissolution.

Mock Parliament Citizens' Assembly, Where are We Now?

Following the removal and replacement of Claire A. Arche as Chairperson of the Mock Parliament, Peter John de Vitre promised to revitalize the Mock Parliament and promote activity with riveting discussions and new bills. Unfortunately, this has yet to happen. The midterm polls showed that citizens were dissatisfied with the Mock Parliament, questioning its purpose as few seem to know why it exists. Others seemed to have no idea what the Mock Parliament actually does. Philip Victorius has proven himself one dedicated to the Mock Parliament as he has proposed one major piece within the Mock Parliament to change the name of Mock Parliament to "Citizens' Assembly" and have PMQ-esque weekly questions for the Chair, which has already passed in the House of Commons. The amendment passed the House of Lords on January 4th, 2019 and was given assent on January 6th, 2019. Other than that, no changes have occurred to the now Citizens' Assembly. No other proposals have been brought to the table and questions on if anything new will be done have arisen.

The Judiciary is Alive!

Following the creation of procedures of the court, Edward Stuart handed his resignation to the King and Prime Minister, indicating that he felt it called to return to the political scene to allow for the potential of more variety in the Hosue of Commons in the upcoming term. His resignation was met with both excitement and regret, as Edward Stuart was a fantastic Associate Justice. Nonetheless, the search is on for a replacement. The Prime Minister made an announcement indicating that she would not be rushing to provide the King with recommendations and that any citizens interested in the position should contact her to discuss why they believe to be a good fit. All candidates who contact the Prime Minister will have their answers to any questions asked relayed to the King. We are excited to see who exactly this new face will be!

Royal Updates

The last month has been very busy for the reigning family of the Kingdom of Great Britain, the Royal House of Stuart. James Stuart stepped down as Prince Royal stating that the pressures and requirements of him were not what he was looking for in NationStates and would like to experience again the simple life as a member of the Royal Family. Shortly after his stepping down, James Stuart married Aelita Venzalor, who is the Queen of The Great British Union, a region only a month old and already over 100 nations in size. With the seat of Prince/Princess Royal now vacant, the King has been deliberating as to whom shall be next.

Alexander Arche, as a Christmas present to the King, changed his name back to Leopold Arche, as old names can't really be shaken once you've made a name for yourself.

Military Updates

Following the joining of AntiFa and the joining of the war on the NPO, the military has faced many concerns from the citizenry. Some had gone so far as to blame the leadership for the low numbers and low participation overall in the military. Due to circumstances outside of the region's control, the military faced more backlash as we have been unable to assist in the war on NPO due to the military no longer having their in with other regions involved in operations against the NPO. Some citizens went so far as to question why we joined a war with no allies to allow us to help.

In other news, the leadership of AntiFa, welcomed our region officially as an ambassador was stationed within AntiFa HQ. AntiFa has been a helping hand in keeping our military fresh during the rather difficult last month and a half.

Former Commandant General James Stuart retired from the regional military officially January 1st and the leadership he entrusted to keep the military going have been hard at work to prepare for the hopeful influx of more members of the military. The King and leadership are hopeful that these changes will encourage citizens to join and become involved. Plans for operations and joint operations are in the works as the new year brings out from hibernation a few rusty points and triggers.

The King issued a new order, dissolving the position of Commandant General and making the leadership of the military is made up of the senior command rather than a single individual. This plan was to ensure the weight of responsibility regarding the military is evenly distributed amongst several officers instead of all the weight being on the shoulders of a single commander. Parliament subsequently passed an amendment to the Constitution to formally allow the position to be abolished. As it stands the constitution states that:
"In the event that legal prosecution of the Monarch becomes necessary, the Commandant General of the Marine Corps may petition the House of Lords and the House of Commons to form a joint session and vote on whether to allow military prosecution to proceed. If approved, the trial is carried out by the Commandant General and other ranking members of the military"
This will instead be changed so that instead of Commandant General it will be the next highest ranking officer of the Corps, in the event that there is more than one officer of the next highest rank, the officer who has been in the Corps the longest shall head it and be considered superior.

Other reforms in the military have occurred, which includes archiving of old discord channels, more usage of the forum, a new ranking system to better reflect abilities of ranks, plans to review all individuals in their ranks and determine if their rank reflects their abilities, if not, a promotion or reduction of rank may occur, and a general pardon for a fresh start onto all former members of the Marines who were discharged due to inactivity, so that all citizens may freely join the military without judgment based upon actions of the past.

The BBC is on...

Following the appointment of Aelita to the position of BBC Director, the BBC has been an active force in both providing the region with comical updates regarding the region and providing real-world informational updates.

Aelita has become a hit as holding an interview with a prominent figure within the region as well as providing updates in regional affairs.
Lita Unleashed has become a hit as well, holding its own with a more upfront and uncensored version of opinions and outlooks of affairs. With callouts of behaviors of officials to demands of the government to make more use of their forums this show is not one to miss.

Aelita has been a shining beacon in the once desolate land of the BBC, and we hope to see many more issues and other employees of the BBC coming out with their own content and opinions!

12 Months Out of Context

Who doesn't love reading things out of context? Well, we found some quotations to take out of context from each month! Enjoy!

"Artimedias Norfolk-Westfalen12/21/2018
"And not spewing the night fruit out? I shall try, but no more than that."

"Mother Maddie11/22/2018
I WAS CAUGHT MAKING EYECONTACT WITH MYSELF AND I WAS FINED AND EXECUTED WHAT IS THIS"

"Mother Maddie10/30/2018
WRING
leopold10/30/2018
WRING
Mother Maddie10/30/2018
WRONG"

"Lord Carlisle06/08/2018
Born from a rainbow in the Scottish highlands, Supreme Leader Alex Arche knows best and does not have a Butt hole"

"Francis A. Stuart05/14/2018
Wasn’t aware TSA had an Instagram account"

"JayDee04/30/2018
Is that going to be my legacy?
Second coming of Thatcher"

"HRBM Henry IX03/30/2018
PLACE YOUR BETS GENTLEMEN, PLACE YOUR BETS, WITH HONEST JOHNNY DOGS"

"Josef Stalin02/28/2018
Yes
He said they didn't have enough bread but you could see they did"

"Baron Wilhelm von Churchill01/31/2018
I would run only for the sake of defeating that Potato Papist"

94 Macs
Civilian

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Macs » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:32 am

I believe dispersing leadership of the military between the highest ranking members will prove to be a very good move going forward. I look forward to seeing you all prevail in the battles ahead of you.

Ric Sagnant
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ric Sagnant » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:21 pm

So, I've been thinking.
"shit, our GP post is kinda dead, so what Khanter should do?" and was like...
"oh! lets do a random post".

And Here I am.
Hi all to my friends, just letting know that Khanter is back to activity here too!
Khanter W. Molchaniye
Framed by a Browser Console.

Alastair McIntyre
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alastair McIntyre » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:29 pm

Ric Sagnant wrote:So, I've been thinking.
"shit, our GP post is kinda dead, so what Khanter should do?" and was like...
"oh! lets do a random post".

And Here I am.
Hi all to my friends, just letting know that Khanter is back to activity here too!

Glad to see you around! :D

Major General Norfolk
Civilian

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Milestone Hit!

Postby Major General Norfolk » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:57 am

Despite Update playing games against us and software of marines rendering itself useless in our time of need, 5 individuals set out to tag. With 15 intended and 11 jumps, they succeeded in 11 hits and no misses, other than the 4 missed due to funky update. While it may not seem like much to a chunk of the fellow R/D participants, this is a huge milestone for KoGB as we've struggled over the last 6 months to even get people to show up for little 5 tag raids. Over the last week, we have done 3 operations where each had 5 targets, one operation of 1 target, and one operation of 16 targets. Each operation we have improved not only in our jumping and pointing skills but also in our triggering skills. We're making our way up, and are extremely proud to announce this!

We managed to hit the following regions:

Hits:

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Deziat

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Animal_Nations

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Auku ... et_Storage

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Solar_Union

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Fritteria

http://www.nationstates.net/region=The_ ... ic_Nations

http://www.nationstates.net/region=USSR_reform

http://www.nationstates.net/region=United_Free_Space

http://www.nationstates.net/region=The_ ... _Coalition

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Europe_in_1994

http://www.nationstates.net/region=Valmidion_League

Some of the targets happened far faster than we had done before and we persevered! We are hoping to continue to work our way up in totally and striving towards perfect scores of hits with or without Update playing funky. Special thanks to Samuel for joining us from NSUK at the last minute!

Ric Sagnant, Captain General (Trigger)
Miss Madeline, Major General (Point)
Alastair McIntyre, Captain
Qari, Lance Corporal
Mul REvak Nonvul Zin, Private, NSUK

KoGB Marines are back in action and this time, we're ready to keep it going!

Ric Sagnant
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ric Sagnant » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:56 am

Huzzah! Huzzah!
Khanter W. Molchaniye
Framed by a Browser Console.

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Ric Sagnant wrote:
Huzzah! Huzzah!

Why did you centre that? im not knocking it i'm just confused.
Malphe Vytherov

Miss Madeline
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Madeline » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Khanter is all about making things fancy for the sake of fancy :P

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Miss Madeline wrote:Khanter is all about making things fancy for the sake of fancy :P

Malphe Vytherov

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay