NATION

PASSWORD

Groovy: The Grooviest Region on NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Groovy: The Grooviest Region on NationStates

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:05 pm

As a puppet of the founder of the region Groovy, I feel it's probably okay to post a recruitment thread here.

As stated in Groovy's world factbook entry, Groovy was founded on 6 August 2018 by 60s Music and is currently inhabited by three nations. This nation (Ghost Land) is 60s Music's forum account, and December Land is another puppet I created four years ago and finally remembered the password again, heh. It may seem small and empty now, but it is my hope that we can get the region growing and host an active community!

Groovy is 1960s music/pop culture themed - it's a safe haven for digging up any far-out psychedelic music you may find, bench racing with region-mates regarding nation stats, or really anything else you'd like to do. It's not a raider or defender region; it's just a peaceful sort of place and we'd like you to stick around. All government types are accepted, as are nations of all sizes; there is more often than not going to be a poll up of some sort, and the RMB is always open for debate, discussion, or just shooting the breeze. If you are a WA member, please be sure to endorse 60s Music; there is no endorsement cap whatsoever.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to telegram this nation or 60s Music, and we hope you enjoy your time in Groovy!
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:59 pm

I'm allowed to bump my own region advertising thread, right?

Groovy is currently up to six nations and now has three pinned factbook entries.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Return to Gameplay