NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Hawk Problem

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 am

11 hours ago: The Republic of AFTER SLAPPING RAIDERS SENSELESS VINNY ejected and banned The Rogue Nation of Not Felt Karpit from the region.
11 hours ago: The Republic of AFTER SLAPPING RAIDERS SENSELESS VINNY ejected and banned The Speedy Girl Raider of Miss Bad Life Choices from the region.

Lolll

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:28 am

Consular wrote:11 hours ago: The Republic of AFTER SLAPPING RAIDERS SENSELESS VINNY ejected and banned The Rogue Nation of Not Felt Karpit from the region.
11 hours ago: The Republic of AFTER SLAPPING RAIDERS SENSELESS VINNY ejected and banned The Speedy Girl Raider of Miss Bad Life Choices from the region.

Lolll

Kapow

Felt Karpit
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Felt Karpit » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:30 am

nope
Last edited by Felt Karpit on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're probably glad I'm gone. Just cleaning up shit then I'll cte forever

Azaelai
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azaelai » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:45 pm

We weren't exactly trying to be stealthy but I figured it was worth a shot :p

Seriously though, if you don't want to be raided or have attempts on it, turn off your executive. If you get a delegate and you want them to have more perms then World Assembly, give your WAD a separate regional officer position with the perms you want them to have. There's ways to secure your region and it's not just TBH who will raid it. There's several other region that would tag it if given the opportunity.
Dakota Vytherov, former COL & Councillor of the The Black Hawks

Previous

Return to Gameplay