NATION

PASSWORD

Westphalian Recruitment Telegram

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:13 am

Vlandia1 wrote:So far I’ve been called a Nazi, the destroyer of Westphalia, A$$hole and others of the like is this supposed to be some sort of fascist shaming that communist liberals use?

Nobody is "shaming" you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBUPZ3yjpU

Klaus Devestatorie wrote:Are we?

I mean in general I'm fairly happy.

Vlandia1
Lobbyist

Founded: May 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlandia1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 am

Kuriko wrote:
Vlandia1 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1085503

Vlandia, we were not calling you fascist so you may want to calm down. As to why I'm quoting you posting this dispatch link, I sincerely hope that's not your nation sitting in a fascist region created by the fascist player Hispanyo :unsure:

I made that alliance to survive when I was a younger founder. My nation was MacElen. I don’t not reside there mainly though. I have been exiled from Westphalia and I am now in Despotic Europe for a while.
Lindon Uriel of the Fascist Westphalian Kingdom of Westphalia.
Proud regional development officer of Westphalia.
You can call me Vlan or Vland though.

Varrosha
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Varrosha » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:54 am

Vlandia1 wrote:
Kuriko wrote:Vlandia, we were not calling you fascist so you may want to calm down. As to why I'm quoting you posting this dispatch link, I sincerely hope that's not your nation sitting in a fascist region created by the fascist player Hispanyo :unsure:

I made that alliance to survive when I was a younger founder. My nation was MacElen. I don’t not reside there mainly though. I have been exiled from Westphalia and I am now in Despotic Europe for a while.

I'm gonna have to call you out as a fascist, at this point. Evidence isn't helping your case, nor is your self-incrimination. The difference between despotism and fascism is marginal. :p
Last edited by Varrosha on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to Gameplay