NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of Lazarus + News

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Evil Cub
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: May 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Evil Cub » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:05 am

to the lazarus leadership

greetings

the honorable crasher region LWU which i hold for dad is interested in having further diplomatic connection with the nice fat mans raid target and also i want an embassy so i can post there. your region maintains an impressive amount of food (most of it cooked but thats okay it tastes good anyway and it has dead things to eat) and also can boast a highly developed culinary scene that still remains accessible to small wolves like me. these traits are something that i seek to acquire in greater quantity and i admire the effort that your members have put into making your region such a tasty place.

lwu has a much more starving past than lazarus as far as the amount of food goes but i have progressed in the kinds of foods i eat extensively over the last year. frequent visits to the nice fat man, to the licky palm people, to the dragon people, and others have helped me prosper and gain some pounds for this fall and also this winter and also i think my focus on not just finding food but also my dad (wherever he went again also has anybody seen him and where did uncle go) is a good sign for my future

would lazarus be interested in creating a diplomatic relationship of a higher timbre (wait why would i want more wood, i want meat not plants im not a vegetarian) and create an embassy with lwu

best
evil cub

ps the nice fat man also had some comfortable carpets to sleep on so i would take one of those as well i promise i wont pee on them this time
It's ok! You can trust Dad! He's been Commended!

User avatar
Your Imaginary Friend
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Your Imaginary Friend » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:25 am

Hello Evil Cub,

Thank you for your kind words about Lazarus' food. I'm sorry to hear that LWU has had trouble finding nourishment for its members, but through hard work and techniques like permaculture and worm composting I'm sure your father's region will be able to produce food reliably in the future. We'll be reaching out to you in private—our preferred way to parody this kind of thing—to share some cooking tips.

Cheers,

Imaginary
Managing Director of LazCorp

oh deary deary me :P
Managing Director, Lazarus
Also known as Sylven in another life...

User avatar
Evil Cub
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: May 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Evil Cub » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:05 pm

ok thank you i wrote you a telegram and also can i have the embassy now and can you ask tubbs to make some food
It's ok! You can trust Dad! He's been Commended!

User avatar
Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat
 
Posts: 731
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Lmao at "The Pacific is being occupied by the New Pacific Order".
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6102
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:Lmao at "The Pacific is being occupied by the New Pacific Order".

All regions are being occupied by someone ;)
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Major and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1101
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:Lmao at "The Pacific is being occupied by the New Pacific Order".

All regions are being occupied by someone ;)

I hear Forest is being occupied by a bunch of eco-freaks.
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
  • Game Warden of Forest
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
November 28, 2018


User avatar
New Rogernomics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9204
Founded: Aug 22, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Rogernomics » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:19 am

:lol2:
Lord Dominator wrote:
Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:Lmao at "The Pacific is being occupied by the New Pacific Order".
All regions are being occupied by someone ;)
That was my thought too. It isn't wrong. Just that occupation is subjectively bad or good depending on where you are coming from. :p

Holds silly opinions on some things, and likes animals of all kinds, including the scary ones.
Pro: Individualism, Humanism, Human Rights, Internationalism & Free Markets, Democracy, Decentralization, Treaty of Sèvres, Free Hong Kong.
Against: Social Conservatism, Religious Extremism, Extreme Nationalism, Racism, Homo/Trans phobia, Authoritarianism.

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Senator
 
Posts: 3640
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:04 pm

Best part is, LWU has done the same thing just more often :blush:
Happily oblivious to NS Drama

User avatar
Your Imaginary Friend
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Your Imaginary Friend » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:15 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:Best part is, LWU has done the same thing just more often :blush:

Evil Cub is cuter than any NPOer any day tho. =[
Managing Director, Lazarus
Also known as Sylven in another life...

User avatar
Xoriet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1795
Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:25 am

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:Best part is, LWU has done the same thing just more often :blush:

Evil Cub is cuter than any NPOer any day tho. =[

Evil Cub is cuter than any NSer any day tho.*

Fixed that for you.
Legatus of the New Pacific Order

Let's show them that we can
Free our minds and find a way.
The world is in our hands.
This is not the end.

User avatar
Frattastan IV
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Sep 02, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Frattastan IV » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:57 am

I disagree.
Rejected Realms Army, High Commander

Draganisia wrote:Also it seems the next war could be NPO fighting directly against Pacifica.

User avatar
Evil Cub
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: May 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Evil Cub » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:33 pm

CUTE BUT VICIOUS AROO*yelp*

Image
It's ok! You can trust Dad! He's been Commended!

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6102
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Frattastan IV wrote:I disagree.

So very rude, tsk
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Major and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Gorundu
Envoy
 
Posts: 215
Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:53 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Frattastan IV wrote:I disagree.

So very rude, tsk

We all know Fratt's the cutest NSer.
Former Minister of Communications & Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The North Pacific
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 590
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:43 am

Gorundu wrote:We all know Fratt's the cutest NSer.


This is kind of random, but on my phone, with my bad eyes, your flag looks like Guido Mista as the Virgin Mary and now I need to make that photoshop a reality.

Also, seconded your opinion there.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
Your Imaginary Friend
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Your Imaginary Friend » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:52 am

Image


Contents:

Interview with LazCorp's CEO
wazzup with the big man?

LazART Endgame: Winners and Commentary!
these were fun to look at!

PRIME MOVERS: Benevolent Thomas
is that the new first warden person..

Activity for a Better Game Experience
no more CTEing plz ;-; will make wfe cute 4 u

Managing Director, Lazarus
Also known as Sylven in another life...

User avatar
Your Imaginary Friend
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Your Imaginary Friend » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Image


Contents:

Management Report
the done, the doing and the gonna do soon

Roleplay Contest: A Rural Winner
Spottilogic's stolen the prize!

PRIME MOVERS: United Massachusetts
through regions and ideologies, put your own beliefs first

Interview with New Rogernomics
learn more about the Laz's longtime resident and current CEO

Catching up with Imaginary, PM of Lazarus
don't eat the yellow snow... :P

Managing Director, Lazarus
Also known as Sylven in another life...

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 590
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:22 pm

An interview with UM? That's... certainly a choice.

You guys really shouldn't be signal boosting him.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 166
Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 pm

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:PRIME MOVERS: United Massachusetts
through regions and ideologies, put your own beliefs first


UM wrote:I think Individual Working Freedoms was largely put in place because WA regulars hated seeing poorly-thought-out workweek resolutions.


Can confirm. Jesus, what a slate of half-baked, one-size-fits-none, well-intentioned but piss-poorly-executed slop, three or four in the course of about a month and a half IIRC. Literally the whole spectrum of GA regulars at the time supported that pure blocker, whose wording left every nation able to legislate as it saw fit. Multiverse-wide human sapient rights probably demand its repeal now (and if it were a law IRL I'd be furious with it), but at the time it seemed the best hope to stand upon the beach like Canute and order the tide to retreat, leaving coastal villages unharmed and their people able to continue their lives unmolested.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 590
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Your Imaginary Friend wrote:PRIME MOVERS: United Massachusetts
through regions and ideologies, put your own beliefs first


Where does "Working with fascists to infiltrate TNP" fall? Is that the "Through Regions and Ideologies" thing? Or is this a subtle hint at the idea that he worked with fash because he believed that his faith was somehow under attack by TNP?
Last edited by Syberis on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Massachusetts » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Syberis wrote:
Your Imaginary Friend wrote:PRIME MOVERS: United Massachusetts
through regions and ideologies, put your own beliefs first


Where does "Working with fascists to infiltrate TNP" fall? Is that the "Through Regions and Ideologies" thing? Or is this a subtle hint at the idea that he worked with fash because he believed that his faith was somehow under attack by TNP?

I made a mistake in that incident, and have apologised for it. I don't intend to re-open this can of worms, because I acknowledge I made a mistake, but I had not seen evidence at the time that CCD harboured fascists. I had solicited such evidence from people on multiple occasions and never quite got it -- an instance of bad research on my part, to say the least. This is no defence, I acknowledge, nor do I intend it as such. I just want to make sure that point is clarified.

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 120
Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethan Allen » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:12 am

I wouldn’t have given in to them, UM.
Prince of Vermont
Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 590
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:04 am

United Massachusetts wrote:
Syberis wrote:
Where does "Working with fascists to infiltrate TNP" fall? Is that the "Through Regions and Ideologies" thing? Or is this a subtle hint at the idea that he worked with fash because he believed that his faith was somehow under attack by TNP?

I made a mistake in that incident, and have apologised for it. I don't intend to re-open this can of worms, because I acknowledge I made a mistake, but I had not seen evidence at the time that CCD harboured fascists. I had solicited such evidence from people on multiple occasions and never quite got it -- an instance of bad research on my part, to say the least. This is no defence, I acknowledge, nor do I intend it as such. I just want to make sure that point is clarified.


You've apologized for it. Great. Absolutely fucking great. You still did it. You still actively worked with a group to attempt to coup TNP out of some misplaced sense of righteousness, and you're still gonna get blasted for it, especially when Lazarus somehow posts an interview with you that hypes you up without touching on what you got caught doing a month ago. Acknowledging you made a mistake doesn't somehow absolve you of criticism for it, and certainly doesn't absolve Lazarus of making the terrible decision to run this story to begin with.

I love Lazarus, and I think they're generally really good at navigating the political landscape, but running this story was one of the most boneheaded decisions I've seen from them in a good long while.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
Yokiria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 750
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Yokiria » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:48 am

I don't feel as strongly about this as Syberis does, but the mistake UM made is still just a bit too recent by NS standards for a puff piece like this. Probably didn't help matters to emphasize UM's tendency to put his own beliefs first when that tendency is what caused that trouble in the first place.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

User avatar
The Notorious Mad Jack
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:55 am

Very much worth noting, that as well as working with fascists, UM was also a government minister of a treabled ally of TNP at the time.

I very much feel UM is worth rehabilitating at some point... but maybe it's a bit too soon. :P
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Warzone Codger

Advertisement

Remove ads