NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Embassy of Ravana | New Prime Minister Elected

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:41 am

The link to your forum doesn’t work. Use https://ravana.jcink.net/ instead of https://ravana,jcink.net/.

Glacio Revera
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Glacio Revera » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Free Las Pinas wrote:The link to your forum doesn’t work. Use https://ravana.jcink.net/ instead of https://ravana,jcink.net/.

Thank you!
❈ ♚ ❈ Hail Ravana ♚ ❈
His Majesty Glacio Revera, King of Ravana, Sovereign and Protector of the Realm
AKA Glaciosia

Farlandiay
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 28, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farlandiay » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:18 am

Ravana is coming back with a soft reboot! For anyone who enjoys drafting regional constitutions, we're currently debating a new one ourselves: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=far ... id=1732573
Farlandiay
Pontifex Maximus
Ravana

Former Positions/Other Titles
Arch Imperator of Exodus, Member of the USSD Politburo, Public Defender of the LCN, Grand Chancellor of Illuminati

Royal Scribe of Ravana
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 08, 2020

Postby Royal Scribe of Ravana » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Royal Herald
III

Region Revived!

Ravana has been resurrected by Pontifex Maximus Farlandiay and King Glacio Revera under a new constitution The Holy Design. Recruitment is underway with the region quickly expanding from 5-13 citizens and from 5-36 nations. We are looking for international talent to lead our ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense as well as foreign emissaries who wish to establish relations. We will use this thread to make updates on our diplomatic status with other regions and the results of our upcoming elections.

Onionist Randosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Onionist Randosia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:50 pm

Welcome back to the land of the living Ravana, best of luck with your reconstruction
The People's Onionist Republic of Onionist Randosia
Call me OR or Randosia - they/them pronouns
Posts are OOC unless stated otherwise - posts do not represent official views of Aurora or InterLeft unless stated otherwise

Commissar of Foreign Affairs, Aurora
Former Deputy PM, PM and Minister of Defense of Asterya (now Aurora)
3x WA Delegate (among other things) of The Union of Great Onionist Nations, later Asterya, now Aurora
Founder, Administrator, past Chancellor and current Director of Defense, InterLeft
JEFF High Command
Astravica - Citizen, The Region That Has No Big Banks
Astravia - RPer, Distant Worlds
Gaviastan - Diplomacy Officer, Great Lakes Alliance, and GLA representative to the United Regions of Valeria
Sovetskiy Luk Navsegda!

Royal Scribe of Ravana
Civil Servant

Postby Royal Scribe of Ravana » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:12 am

Royal Herald
VI

Pontifex Maximus calls for the formation of Parliament

Pontifex Maximus Farlandiay has called for the formation of Parliament consisting of five nations. Elections will be held in Ravana this Friday for our first parliament in nearly two years. Candidates have focused on the establishment of ministries, particularly the ministry of Foreign Affairs. Election results will be updated on Friday.

Libertanny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Libertanny » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:16 pm

Good luck with revival!
Confederacy of Independent Systems was morally better, than the Galactic Republic.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:17 pm

Indeed.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Royal Scribe of Ravana
Civil Servant

Postby Royal Scribe of Ravana » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:29 am

Royal Herald
V

Parliament Elections Held, New Prime Minister Inaugurated

Early on the morning of July 23rd Ravana held elections for Parliament. Five unaffiliated candidates ran along with 2 candidates representing the Reconquest Party. The Ravanian voters shockingly rejected the Reconquest Party and elected all 5 independent candidates. The results are below:

Cyrnea - 7 votes ELECTED
Northern Mount Celestia - 5 votes ELECTED
Isbreland - 5 votes ELECTED
Garnica - 5 votes ELECTED
Nopengie - 4 votes ELECTED
Bungietown - 2 votes
Franco-British Borders - 1 votes

Following the election, Cyrnea, Northern Mount Celestia, and Isbreland announced that they were forming a new political party called the Active Citizens' Association. This party, now commanding a Parliamentary majority, sought out to elect a Prime Minister. In the first round of voting Northern Mount Celestia received 1 vote, Cyrnea recieved 2 votes, and Nopengie received 2 votes. As no Prime Minister was elected, a second round of voting occurred during which Cyrnea was elected as Prime Minister

We now invited Cyrnea to give a speech to the international community on their victory.

Cyrnea
Civilian

Founded: Jul 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrnea » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:16 am

Good people of this most noble union of Ravana,
It is with great honor and respect that I have accepted the office of Prime Minister, as representative of that body's will, and the people's voice to his most royal and illustrious majesty. This election was hard fought, and to my opponents I have the utmost respect for their willingness to seek the responsibilities that come with this office.
It is my sworn duty as Prime Minister of this union and to his majesty that I continually strive to be the most perfect representative to the masses, that I act according to their wills, and properly illuminate their grievances and concerns not only to Parliament, but also to the proper offices within His Majesty's cabinet. The leaders who strive for vain glory are remembered only for their failures. The greatest of leaders are remembered for being strong enough to be gentle, compassionate, and attentive. I make this promise that I, as Prime Minister, shall continually be gentle to all citizens, no matter their history, philosophy, and theology; to be compassionate to their problems that they would seek Parliamentary debate; and to be attentive to the woes of all members of this union, from the civilian to His Majesty, so that this union may continue to be a beacon of Freedom and Democracy.
I am honored to have been elected by the masses to the seat of Parliament, and by my esteemed peers to the office of Prime Minister. May my office meet and exceed the expectations placed upon it, and be the representative of the People that we all deserve.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay