NATION

PASSWORD

Confederacy of Layem | VICTORY

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:36 am

Layem wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Well, guess Layem just lost its ally sanctum

The Layem Foreign Ministry will continue it's relations with Sanctum in their new region, Nova Sanctum. Keep in mind this region lacks the individuals that so many people hated, and should not be harassed due to the need of keeping the community of Sanctum alive.

Sanctum is a Community that should not be kept alive
IC NAME: Tartania

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Universe World » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:36 am

Nepleslia wrote:
The Universe World wrote:They were raided for being a conservative region? I thought they were raided because the founder was a mean bully.

That’s… something I completely forgot when making my post, though after thinking about it I don’t believe that a founder’s conduct is quite enough to justify pillaging a region - it’s close to being one, but not sufficient on its own.

That is fair. But the majority of the region was still loyal to him even after he was declared DOS, which is quite frightening. It reminds me of Gest’s cult of personality but somehow worse. I do not think the raid needed to happen, but I also do not think that the motive behind this was to spite conservatives for any of the regions involved except for Mariner Trench, for obvious reasons.
Last edited by The Universe World on Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:23 pm

Layem wrote:

The Layem Foreign Ministry will continue it's relations with Sanctum in their new region, Nova Sanctum. Keep in mind this region lacks the individuals that so many people hated, and should not be harassed due to the need of keeping the community of Sanctum alive.

These two statements are mutually exclusive.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Greater Hualonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hualonia » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:17 am

The King Isle wrote:
Layem wrote:

Sanctum is a Community that should not be kept alive

What’re you basing this statement on? If Affray and DC were the only people supposedly ‘problematic’ to you, why are you shitting on Nova Sanctum for inheriting the name of their predecessor? I’m sure no one there has the same ambitions as the old Sanctum once had.
Minister of Interior Affairs of the Confederacy of Layem

I produce maps, banners, and valid arguments.

You may wipe our nation, but you will never wipe our spirits.
Layem go Brách.

Straona
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:36 am

Greater Hualonia wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Sanctum is a Community that should not be kept alive

What’re you basing this statement on? If Affray and DC were the only people supposedly ‘problematic’ to you, why are you shitting on Nova Sanctum for inheriting the name of their predecessor? I’m sure no one there has the same ambitions as the old Sanctum once had.

Yeah sure they don't.

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Archinstinct » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:27 pm

To be frank, the people of sanctum will likely harm your community in some way. There's a reason why it was made - originally to act as a harbor to people 'blacklisted' by a bloc of the general the NSGP community.

While a great percentage of the NSGP community sucks in it's own special ways, half the people on the informal 'blacklist' that bloc of regions share are actually pretty fucking bad - manipulators, doxxers, pedophiles. The other half? 'Nazis', though that's a very subjective and loose term that's thrown around too often.
Last edited by Archinstinct on Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't care, didn't ask.
Still a member of NAFO, because I enjoy drinking the tears of neo-nazi russian terrorists and their supporters.
Deblar wrote:If even Switzerland is opposing your imperialist invasion, you know you've fucked up

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:10 am

Layem wrote:

Funny you should mention that.

I popped over to their Discord, and they are still harbouring the exact same DOS and Blacklisted players there.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Archinstinct » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:42 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Layem wrote:

I popped over to their Discord, and they are still harbouring the exact same DOS and Blacklisted players there.

Discord isn't Nationstates. There's nothing to do if discord support won't do anything. Isn't anybody's responsibility either besides the sanctum people. Better idea is to just steer clear.
Last edited by Archinstinct on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't care, didn't ask.
Still a member of NAFO, because I enjoy drinking the tears of neo-nazi russian terrorists and their supporters.
Deblar wrote:If even Switzerland is opposing your imperialist invasion, you know you've fucked up

Straona
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:40 pm

Archinstinct wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:Funny you should mention that.

Discord isn't Nationstates. There's nothing to do if discord support won't do anything. Isn't anybody's responsibility either besides the sanctum people. Better idea is to just steer clear.

Trust me we tried and they came after us and harassed our members and went after a region of former Declansburg members. Karma came right back to them

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:30 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Layem wrote:

Not surprising.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:24 am

Archinstinct wrote: There's a reason why it was made - originally to act as a harbor to people 'blacklisted' by a bloc of the general the NSGP community.

False. Don't make stuff up if you don't know what you're talking about. Sanctum was made so Affray could take the reigns of the TWC community as well as move to a new region because "The Wolf Clan" was generally accepted to be a terrible name. If you consider right wing nations as OOC blacklisted then you're the problem lmao.

Archinstinct wrote:While a great percentage of the NSGP community sucks in it's own special ways, half the people on the informal 'blacklist' that bloc of regions share are actually pretty fucking bad - manipulators, doxxers, pedophiles. The other half? 'Nazis', though that's a very subjective and loose term that's thrown around too often.

You basically just said that Layem and Sanctum are doxxers and pedophiles. That's all I'm going to say.

As for Nazis? Last I checked Nazis were banned on this site. Being right wing doesn't make you a Nazi, pal. I was allied to Sanctum and even closer to Affray (RIP) and I only came across one fascist who I believe was from Genua (don't quote me on that). Sanctum was an openly conservative region with a religious theme, they attract everyone from the right but were not a fascist region. Contrary to popular belief fascism doesn't make you an evil person, and by extension your political views and nation on a video game doesn't reflect you're IRL character which is something people on this site seem to forget.

We're all human :)

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Layem wrote:

Affray is DOSed, yes. I like to think if anyone's founder was DOSed they wouldn't shoo them from their community right away. And to clarify he was DOSed for "general misbehavior". :rofl:

As for blacklisted players DC fled the region and their discord (DC is also in TNP with a large amount of endos btw). I couldn't think of anyone else that could be considered "backlisted" for any other reason than just being in Sanctum gets you "blacklisted".

Straona wrote:
Archinstinct wrote:

Trust me we tried and they came after us and harassed our members and went after a region of former Declansburg members. Karma came right back to them

Looking back at our RMB you harassed us for 3 days straight. Your founder is highly unprofessional and not as smart as he thinks he is. I'd blame your regional government for the war that you lost.
Proud Catholic and Founder of Layem
Layem go Brách

Straona
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:44 am

Mauroa wrote:
Archinstinct wrote: There's a reason why it was made - originally to act as a harbor to people 'blacklisted' by a bloc of the general the NSGP community.

False. Don't make stuff up if you don't know what you're talking about. Sanctum was made so Affray could take the reigns of the TWC community as well as move to a new region because "The Wolf Clan" was generally accepted to be a terrible name. If you consider right wing nations as OOC blacklisted then you're the problem lmao.

Archinstinct wrote:While a great percentage of the NSGP community sucks in it's own special ways, half the people on the informal 'blacklist' that bloc of regions share are actually pretty fucking bad - manipulators, doxxers, pedophiles. The other half? 'Nazis', though that's a very subjective and loose term that's thrown around too often.

You basically just said that Layem and Sanctum are doxxers and pedophiles. That's all I'm going to say.

As for Nazis? Last I checked Nazis were banned on this site. Being right wing doesn't make you a Nazi, pal. I was allied to Sanctum and even closer to Affray (RIP) and I only came across one fascist who I believe was from Genua (don't quote me on that). Sanctum was an openly conservative region with a religious theme, they attract everyone from the right but were not a fascist region. Contrary to popular belief fascism doesn't make you an evil person, and by extension your political views and nation on a video game doesn't reflect you're IRL character which is something people on this site seem to forget.

We're all human :)

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Funny you should mention that.

Affray is DOSed, yes. I like to think if anyone's founder was DOSed they wouldn't shoo them from their community right away. And to clarify he was DOSed for "general misbehavior". :rofl:

As for blacklisted players DC fled the region and their discord (DC is also in TNP with a large amount of endos btw). I couldn't think of anyone else that could be considered "backlisted" for any other reason than just being in Sanctum gets you "blacklisted".

Straona wrote:Trust me we tried and they came after us and harassed our members and went after a region of former Declansburg members. Karma came right back to them

Looking back at our RMB you harassed us for 3 days straight. Your founder is highly unprofessional and not as smart as he thinks he is. I'd blame your regional government for the war that you lost.

We lost yet we haven't lost as many nations as you and Affray said we would we actually got bigger, Sanctum got sacked, Affray got banned. Your region didn't get bigger it remained the same so no we didn't lose. If anything your group did since one of your core allies is GONE. You claim Brad wasn't professional yet you called him slurs on Discord and wanted to destroy a region for no good reason. In the end you LOST. It wasn't even a war it was you guys trying to start trouble and FAILING. Then you try to tell US how to run OUR region. Tried to force us to follow rules of your "grand" alliance of regions and us not caring cause its OUR region and we will run it how we see fit which has gotten us more members.
Last edited by Straona on Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:07 pm

Straona wrote:We lost yet we haven't lost as many nations as you and Affray said we would we actually got bigger, Sanctum got sacked, Affray got banned. Your region didn't get bigger it remained the same so no we didn't lose. If anything your group did since one of your core allies is GONE. You claim Brad wasn't professional yet you called him slurs on Discord and wanted to destroy a region for no good reason. In the end you LOST. It wasn't even a war it was you guys trying to start trouble and FAILING. Then you try to tell US how to run OUR region. Tried to force us to follow rules of your "grand" alliance of regions and us not caring cause its OUR region and we will run it how we see fit which has gotten us more members.

Sanctum has moved to Nova Sanctum, so your statement about losing an ally is wrong.

And last I checked Declansburg had 100 nations CTE 3 days ago in one update. And if you want to continue playing the slur game, go take a look at Odinburgh's private discord server. I believe a single slur was said about Brad in the Sanctum discord and you blew it out of proportion. Also if we lost why did Brad sign a surrender document? Why did Alpha retire from NS and destroy TWC? Why is Kaiserriech clinging onto relevancy by allying with Declansburg?

To stop the "bullying and harassment"?? None of which has even been proven one month after the declaration of war on Declansburg. :rofl: :rofl:

And yes, Brad has continued his obligation to the terms of surrender he signed a few weeks ago by refusing to poach from the GCOR and her affiliated regions.
Layem go Brách

Straona
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:17 pm

Mauroa wrote:
Straona wrote:We lost yet we haven't lost as many nations as you and Affray said we would we actually got bigger, Sanctum got sacked, Affray got banned. Your region didn't get bigger it remained the same so no we didn't lose. If anything your group did since one of your core allies is GONE. You claim Brad wasn't professional yet you called him slurs on Discord and wanted to destroy a region for no good reason. In the end you LOST. It wasn't even a war it was you guys trying to start trouble and FAILING. Then you try to tell US how to run OUR region. Tried to force us to follow rules of your "grand" alliance of regions and us not caring cause its OUR region and we will run it how we see fit which has gotten us more members.

Sanctum has moved to Nova Sanctum, so your statement about losing an ally is wrong.

And last I checked Declansburg had 100 nations CTE 3 days ago in one update. And if you want to continue playing the slur game, go take a look at Odinburgh's private discord server. I believe a single slur was said about Brad in the Sanctum discord and you blew it out of proportion. Also if we lost why did Brad sign a surrender document? Why did Alpha retire from NS and destroy TWC? Why is Kaiserriech clinging onto relevancy by allying with Declansburg?

To stop the "bullying and harassment"?? None of which has even been proven one month after the declaration of war on Declansburg. :rofl: :rofl:

And yes, Brad has continued his obligation to the terms of surrender he signed a few weeks ago by refusing to poach from the GCOR and her affiliated regions.

One those 100 nations were trading card puppets so your claim of us having 100 nations CTE are inaccurate.

Nova Sanctum hasn't gained many people you know why? Nobody likes them. You and them give conservatives a BAD name. That treaty wasn't a surrender it was a pause. We're still recruiting and you're staying put. So no just cause somebody signs a treaty doesn't mean they lose, it just pauses conflict.

You didn't win now in the words of your leech in Affray, "cope" the only way you actually win is if Declansburg cease and that will not happen anytime soon.
Last edited by Straona on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Straona
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:19 pm

Mauroa wrote:

Why should we have to stop recruiting from your regions? In the end its legal we just choose more lucrative methods that have worked well for us. We don't need to recruit from your group of regions when we could just go somewhere else and get more

Layem
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Layem » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:45 pm

Straona wrote:
Mauroa wrote:

Why should we have to stop recruiting from your regions? In the end its legal we just choose more lucrative methods that have worked well for us. We don't need to recruit from your group of regions when we could just go somewhere else and get more

Because you signed a declaration of surrender, and so far Brad and the Declansburg government has adhered to those terms. This isn't really up for debate. Brad knows that keeping the peace is more important.
Confederacy of Layem Founder Account - Freedom and Liberty is the core of Layem

Layem
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Layem » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:48 pm

Straona wrote:
Mauroa wrote:

One those 100 nations were trading card puppets so your claim of us having 100 nations CTE are inaccurate.

Nova Sanctum hasn't gained many people you know why? Nobody likes them. You and them give conservatives a BAD name. That treaty wasn't a surrender it was a pause. We're still recruiting and you're staying put. So no just cause somebody signs a treaty doesn't mean they lose, it just pauses conflict.

You didn't win now in the words of your leech in Affray, "cope" the only way you actually win is if Declansburg cease and that will not happen anytime soon.

We won because you signed a declaration of surrender LOL. You can be in denial, but it's a fact. Nova Sanctum hasn't even started major recruitment because the region is still a work in progress. The terms of surrender wasn't so Declansburg can stop recruiting, but that they don't recruit from our circle which would include the GCoR and GCOR aligned regions. Which so far, Brad has abided by these terms.

And yet again you're wrong. Brad started the whole cope business. If you haven't see my video on him you can check it out right here: '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W321TnQ ... acyofLayem
Confederacy of Layem Founder Account - Freedom and Liberty is the core of Layem

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:26 pm

Judging by that link, even YouTube is shocked at Layem's behavior.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:07 pm

RiderSyl wrote:Judging by that link, even YouTube is shocked at Layem's behavior.

Link works perfectly fine.
Layem go Brách

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:10 pm

Mauroa wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:Judging by that link, even YouTube is shocked at Layem's behavior.

Link works perfectly fine.

The randomly generated video URL has 'Wow' at the end of it

as in 'Wow I can't believe you missed the joke'
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

New Astri
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Astri » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:21 pm

Mauroa wrote:Contrary to popular belief fascism doesn't make you an evil person

if this is what you say when you're trying to cover your ass i shudder to think what you'd say while you're mask off
the communist bloc's silliest little hegemon

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:29 pm

Mauroa wrote:We're all human :)

Yeah, I suppose fascists are human. Which means that thankfully they can be maimed and beaten like the filth they are! :D
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation

Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:32 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Mauroa wrote:We're all human :)

Yeah, I suppose fascists are human. Which means that thankfully they can be maimed and beaten like the filth they are! :D

Let's not go into the direction of "wishing violence on people", thank you.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

New Astri
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Astri » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:40 pm

Reploid Productions wrote:Let's not go into the direction of "wishing violence on people", thank you.

this sort of thing makes admin team's continued allowance 4 fascism on this site really embarrassing. fascism as an ideology is built on not only wishing violence on people, but actively enacting it. letting someone whose belief system is responsible for both some of the worst atrocities in human history and for murder and hatecrimes around the world today casually hang around espousing the benefits of their ideology but shutting down someone who...[checks notes] Knows The Above Is Bad is just shamefully complicit. if you thought an empty threat to punch someone online was bad, wait until you find out what fascists do to minority groups! we as a community really deserve better than this.

(edit: forgot a word. anyway, ban on fash when? we all want one)
Last edited by New Astri on Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the communist bloc's silliest little hegemon

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:01 pm

New Astri wrote:
Mauroa wrote:Contrary to popular belief fascism doesn't make you an evil person

if this is what you say when you're trying to cover your ass i shudder to think what you'd say while you're mask off

I'm not covering anything lmao. Layem is a free region, a region of libertarianism. All ideologies welcome. Feel free to be angry about it :P
Layem go Brách

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay