NATION

PASSWORD

Confederacy of Layem | VICTORY

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Straona
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Tue May 03, 2022 12:49 pm

Dunedain Rangers wrote:What is it with people and bashing Christianity?

Because people who claim to be Christian do horrible things under the justification of religion

Greater Hualonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hualonia » Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm

Straona wrote:
Layem wrote:
I'm confused as to what hateful conduct you're referring to. Everyone else decides to bring up my religious beliefs on this site, I don't really talk about it to much. Nor do I act in such a way that's constantly harassing or offending LGBTQIA members (I have some in my region :) ). Maybe you'd like to stop by one time and take a look around our discord server.

Declansburg also just suffered a massive rebellion and refugee crisis where 80% of their active members fled to Aros Elyium.

Keep that region out of your petty squabbles

Aros Elyium
Minister of Interior Affairs of the Confederacy of Layem

I produce maps, banners, and valid arguments.

You may wipe our nation, but you will never wipe our spirits.
Layem go Brách.

Layem
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Layem » Tue May 03, 2022 1:04 pm

Straona wrote:
Layem wrote:
I'm confused as to what hateful conduct you're referring to. Everyone else decides to bring up my religious beliefs on this site, I don't really talk about it to much. Nor do I act in such a way that's constantly harassing or offending LGBTQIA members (I have some in my region :) ). Maybe you'd like to stop by one time and take a look around our discord server.

Declansburg also just suffered a massive rebellion and refugee crisis where 80% of their active members fled to Aros Elyium.

Keep that region out of your petty squabbles

I wasn't the one that brought it up. Edit: thought you meant Declansburg

As for your Christian comment, I'd like to know what you are referring to since this is an IC gameplay embassy.
Last edited by Layem on Tue May 03, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confederacy of Layem Founder Account - Freedom and Liberty is the core of Layem

Greater Hualonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hualonia » Tue May 03, 2022 1:17 pm

RiderSyl wrote:A rebellion so massive and a crisis of refugees forging such an exodus that they only have a mere... 400... nations left. Truly, how far they've fallen..

My guy, they literally only have 32 WA nations left…

Layem go Brách.

Greater Hualonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hualonia » Tue May 03, 2022 1:20 pm

In comparison to Layem, we have 66 WA nations. Supposed bird region indeed!
Last edited by Greater Hualonia on Tue May 03, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Layem go Brách.

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Tue May 03, 2022 2:05 pm

Greater Hualonia wrote:In comparison to Layem, we have 66 WA nations. Supposed bird region indeed!

We have 60 something endorsements but around 90 WA nations, last time I checked it was 92. :) Hail Layem.
Proud Catholic and Founder of Layem
Layem go Brách

Straona
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Straona » Wed May 04, 2022 2:54 pm

Layem wrote:
Straona wrote:Keep that region out of your petty squabbles

As for your Christian comment, I'd like to know what you are referring to since this is an IC gameplay embassy.

I don't care what happens to Declansburg anymore. Brad pushed out all the active members in a power grab. I tried to play nice with him after I left and he removes my access to majority of the discord (actually I couldn't see anything not even the general chat). Please tell your minister Hualonia to keep the other region out of his mouth as we want nothing to do with Declansburg anymore.

Greater Hualonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hualonia » Thu May 05, 2022 10:34 am

Straona wrote:
Layem wrote:

I don't care what happens to Declansburg anymore. Brad pushed out all the active members in a power grab. I tried to play nice with him after I left and he removes my access to majority of the discord (actually I couldn't see anything not even the general chat). Please tell your minister Hualonia to keep the other region out of his mouth as we want nothing to do with Declansburg anymore.

If you want me to shut up then I suggest you leave this thread as well

Layem go Brách.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Thu May 12, 2022 2:55 pm

Straona wrote:Brad pushed out all the active members in a power grab.

That statement is just untrue. I followed Constitutional process to dismiss an appointed regional officer who served in a direct supporting role to the founder (I'm the founder). Then, some nations left because they didn't like my decision so they left Declansburg and moved to Aros Elyium. Discord access for expats in Aros was removed after the regional government decided that it was the best way forward. Please remember, Aros Elyium ordered a cancellation of embassies with Declansburg and we've been told your region wants to go separate ways. I'm sorry it came to this Straona, maybe someday it will be better again. Please know that you have other ways to keep in touch with friends in Declansburg, and nobody is holding you back from that. I wish you nothing but the best. And I mean that.

Greater Hualonia wrote:My guy, they literally only have 32 WA nations left…

Huh? We have over a hundred WA nations.104 actually. And like 420 nations. But okay? :?
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Thu May 12, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Ramses Pualani (he, him)
Regent for the Lýderis of The Evergreen Repubic

➲eclansburg Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Founder's Office

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Thu May 12, 2022 6:42 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Straona wrote:Brad pushed out all the active members in a power grab.

That statement is just untrue. I followed Constitutional process to dismiss an appointed regional officer who served in a direct supporting role to the founder (I'm the founder). Then, some nations left because they didn't like my decision so they left Declansburg and moved to Aros Elyium. Discord access for expats in Aros was removed after the regional government decided that it was the best way forward. Please remember, Aros Elyium ordered a cancellation of embassies with Declansburg and we've been told your region wants to go separate ways. I'm sorry it came to this Straona, maybe someday it will be better again. Please know that you have other ways to keep in touch with friends in Declansburg, and nobody is holding you back from that. I wish you nothing but the best. And I mean that.

Brad please stop with the fake innocence. Your drove your people out of your region just like how you drew out the war between TWC and Layem/Sanctum. You reap what you sow.
Layem go Brách

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Thu May 12, 2022 7:49 pm

Mauroa wrote:
Brad please stop with the fake innocence. Your drove your people out of your region just like how you drew out the war between TWC and Layem/Sanctum. You reap what you sow.

Lots of talk about me but the irony is that you're the talk of the town over here Mauroa. Especially after that region named Trans your Layem Auxiliary Force founded and then falsely claimed to "occupy." The weakness of your actions speaks volumes. I have nothing more to say to you.
General Ramses Pualani (he, him)
Regent for the Lýderis of The Evergreen Repubic

➲eclansburg Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Founder's Office

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Thu May 12, 2022 7:59 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Mauroa wrote:

Lots of talk about me but the irony is that you're the talk of the town over here Mauroa. Especially after that region named Trans your Layem Auxiliary Force founded and then falsely claimed to "occupy." The weakness of your actions speaks volumes. I have nothing more to say to you.

Love how that has nothing to do with what we were talking about. You act like I'm hiding it. Enjoy your crumbling region.
Layem go Brách

New Nationale Einheit
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Nationale Einheit » Thu May 12, 2022 9:19 pm

Declansburg is crumbling?

We may have lost some but last I checked we currently have 421 nations while Layem has… wait a second while I check… 173 nations. Are we perfect? No. But you’re not either. This constant thuggery needs to end. The rampant negativity is getting quite stale.

Some of those who chose to leave Declansburg I’m sure are filled with choice words on why they left. Most are probably blaming New Bradfordsburg. But they neglect to place any responsibility at all on another nation who caused issues, which ignited certain actions taken against them and thus the exodus that followed.

I will not lambast any of those nations because most of them I still respect. But I will say this: Deception is unkind. As is your petty attempt at belittling New Bradfordsburg, Declansburg, and even those in Aros Elyium.

Move on, leave us alone.
ACWULF SCHULZ
Chancellor of the Nationale Republik

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri May 13, 2022 12:11 am

New Nationale Einheit wrote:Declansburg is crumbling?

We may have lost some but last I checked we currently have 421 nations while Layem has… wait a second while I check… 173 nations. Are we perfect? No. But you’re not either. This constant thuggery needs to end. The rampant negativity is getting quite stale.

Some of those who chose to leave Declansburg I’m sure are filled with choice words on why they left. Most are probably blaming New Bradfordsburg. But they neglect to place any responsibility at all on another nation who caused issues, which ignited certain actions taken against them and thus the exodus that followed.

I will not lambast any of those nations because most of them I still respect. But I will say this: Deception is unkind. As is your petty attempt at belittling New Bradfordsburg, Declansburg, and even those in Aros Elyium.

Move on, leave us alone.

This is my forum lmao. I've left Declansburg alone for the most part but I will continue to voice my opinion about the dumpster fire that is your region as it is my right to do. If you want this discussion to end then stop replying lol.
Layem go Brách

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 13, 2022 7:24 am

Did I miss something?

New King Isles
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New King Isles » Fri May 13, 2022 7:33 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote: Especially after that region named Trans your Layem Auxiliary Force founded and then falsely claimed to "occupy."

Holy shit. Mauroa really founded a region and then said bigoted things.

Mauroa, you are just an obvious transphobe. This has nothing to do with religion. I'm a Christian myself and I find your actions disgusting.
Last edited by New King Isles on Fri May 13, 2022 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri May 13, 2022 7:49 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Mauroa wrote:

As if there weren’t enough reasons to stay away from Layem with a ten foot pole...
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri May 13, 2022 8:05 am

New King Isles wrote:
New Bradfordsburg wrote: Especially after that region named Trans your Layem Auxiliary Force founded and then falsely claimed to "occupy."

Holy shit. Mauroa really founded a region and then said bigoted things.

Mauroa, you are just an obvious transphobe.

Yes.

After the Catholic region of Sanctum was desecrated with LGBTQ propaganda I decided to get a little payback of my own. That will stay there until said propaganda goes away.
Last edited by Mauroa on Fri May 13, 2022 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Layem go Brách

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2021

Postby Thousand Branches » Fri May 13, 2022 8:17 am

Mauroa wrote:
New King Isles wrote:Holy shit. Mauroa really founded a region and then said bigoted things.

Mauroa, you are just an obvious transphobe.

Yes.

After the Catholic region of Sanctum was desecrated with LGBTQ propaganda I decided to get a little payback of my own. That will stay there until said propoganda goes away.

propaganda*
|| Aramantha Calendula ||
○•○ Writer, editor, and World Assembly fanatic ○•○
•○• Proud member of House Elegarth •○•
○•○ Telegram or message me on discord at QueenAramantha for writing or editing help ○•○
•○• Failed General Assembly Resolutions Archive || The Grand (Newspaper Archive) •○•
○•○ Have an awesome day you! ○•○

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri May 13, 2022 8:20 am

Thousand Branches wrote:
Mauroa wrote:
Yes.

After the Catholic region of Sanctum was desecrated with LGBTQ propaganda I decided to get a little payback of my own. That will stay there until said propoganda goes away.

propaganda*

Layem go Brách

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri May 13, 2022 2:20 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
New Bradfordsburg wrote:

As if there weren’t enough reasons to stay away from Layem with a ten foot pole...

Apparently disgusting has new lows..... Can't wait to burn that place to the ground when it inevitability becomes vulnerable.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Fri May 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:As if there weren’t enough reasons to stay away from Layem with a ten foot pole...

Apparently disgusting has new lows..... Can't wait to burn that place to the ground when it inevitability becomes vulnerable.

Don't care. Layem has lasted 5 years it'll last another 5.
Layem go Brách

New Nationale Einheit
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2013

Postby New Nationale Einheit » Fri May 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Mauroa wrote:
New Nationale Einheit wrote:Declansburg is crumbling?

Move on, leave us alone.

This is my forum lmao. I've left Declansburg alone for the most part but I will continue to voice my opinion about the dumpster fire that is your region as it is my right to do. If you want this discussion to end then stop replying lol.

I don’t really care if this is your Forum or not. LMAO. People won’t stop responding until you stop your schoolyard theatrics. LOL. Your using your Forum to attack nations and a region and you expect me and others to stop replying? ROFL! You’re suffering from petty jealousy and apparently a constant need for attention. Again, stop demonizing New Bradfordsburg and Declansburg. Grow up.
ACWULF SCHULZ
Chancellor of the Nationale Republik

Layem
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Layem » Fri May 13, 2022 9:34 pm

New Nationale Einheit wrote:
Mauroa wrote:

I don’t really care if this is your Forum or not. LMAO. People won’t stop responding until you stop your schoolyard theatrics. LOL. Your using your Forum to attack nations and a region and you expect me and others to stop replying? ROFL! You’re suffering from petty jealousy and apparently a constant need for attention. Again, stop demonizing New Bradfordsburg and Declansburg. Grow up.

I don't want anyone to stop replying to me. I enjoy converse. I believe it was Brad who said to stop talking about Declansburg when he said, and I quote, "Move on, leave us alone". If you keep responding to us then I will keep responding back, lol. Like I said I've left Declansburg alone for the most part but Brad and whatever is left of Declansburg continues to come in here and squabble over nonsense.
Confederacy of Layem Founder Account - Freedom and Liberty is the core of Layem

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 am

Mauroa wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:Apparently disgusting has new lows..... Can't wait to burn that place to the ground when it inevitability becomes vulnerable.

Don't care. Layem has lasted 5 years it'll last another 5.

Lots of people have said the same thing….
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay