NATION

PASSWORD

The Dictatorial Paradise

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Terra Voltera
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Terra Voltera » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:53 am

Oh look, the Nazis collaborators made a GP thread. Maybe you shouldn't work with Kaiserreich?
Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Former three time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 17 Security Council Resolutions.

Nerintuewneane
Political Columnist

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nerintuewneane » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:56 am

Terra Voltera wrote:Oh look, the Nazis collaborators made a GP thread. Maybe you shouldn't work with Kaiserreich?

This GP thread has been here since we were pretty much founded. As to the working with KREICH, why are you posting that here?

Terra Voltera
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Terra Voltera » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:58 am

Nerintuewneane wrote:
Terra Voltera wrote:Oh look, the Nazis collaborators made a GP thread. Maybe you shouldn't work with Kaiserreich?

This GP thread has been here since we were pretty much founded. As to the working with KREICH, why are you posting that here?

So everyone can see that you are willing to work with Nazis and/or Fascists. Do you deny that there are at least 4 Kreich flags flying in your occupation of Boston?
Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Former three time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 17 Security Council Resolutions.

Nerintuewneane
Political Columnist

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nerintuewneane » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 am

Terra Voltera wrote:
Nerintuewneane wrote:This GP thread has been here since we were pretty much founded. As to the working with KREICH, why are you posting that here?

So everyone can see that you are willing to work with Nazis and/or Fascists. Do you deny that there are at least 4 Kreich flags flying in your occupation of Boston?

No I don't. And if you must know, the command is divided about working with them.

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:12 pm

Those KREICH pilers came on their own authority. We never invited tgem, but wanted all the help we could get.
Former Kanzler and Minister of Home Affairs in Hartfelden.
Former Corporal of The Invaders.
Currently Recruitment Officer for Galactic Wars.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:35 am

The Commandant wrote:Those KREICH pilers came on their own authority. We never invited tgem, but wanted all the help we could get.

ergo you have not problems with working with Nazis. Gotchu.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Terra Voltera wrote:
Nerintuewneane wrote:This GP thread has been here since we were pretty much founded. As to the working with KREICH, why are you posting that here?

Kaiserreich is both Nazi and fascist, no matter how much you may with it so, Lenly.

Same goes for you Kurnugia, please fine another region to obsess over.

Also, stop posting about us in other peoples threads. Stalkers.
Last edited by Apostate on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Here comes the KREICH train, everybody hide!
Malphe Vytherov

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Apostate wrote:
Terra Voltera wrote:So everyone can see that you are willing to work with Nazis and/or Fascists. Do you deny that there are at least 4 Kreich flags flying in your occupation of Boston?

Anecdotally, by spamming everyone we talk to, and labeling us with a negative title, judging a region based on 3 yr old and or single instance “logs” you, and your ilk, are acting far more “Nazi” or “Fascist” then any of us do.

I believe the term you are looking for is "totalitarian", not Nazi or fascist. Nazism and fascism is a specific brand of totalitarianism and they don't fit the bill.
Alternatively, the word "crusader" may fit better, as it more accurately describes what the antifascist people are doing, for they are rightfully crusading against ignorance and hatred as espoused by Nazism and fascism.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Apostate wrote:Same goes for you Kurnugia, please fine another region to obsess over.

Cute. I have other projects to do in TEP. KR is eh... kinda a backwater region to me. This comments, says a lot about you though and I am glad to see that I've earned a reputation in KR.

Anyway, you are not really the subject of this thread. Make your own thread if you want to debate this :)
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay