NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fox Shogunate
Secretary

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fox Shogunate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:30 am

Also, I have a request for a Shogunate's puppet state's flag- perhaps someone could put a Taegeuk on a white background, with a Siberian Tiger's face in the center, and eight trigrams around them?

https://banner2.kisspng.com/20180331/kw ... 596034.jpg
Taegeuk

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/04/0 ... 8_1280.png Tiger

http://gotheborg.com/qa/bild/trigrams.gif Eight trigrams (Add without yin and yang)
☎ The News ☎
- Bakufu
Nyūsu
⛩ Kitsune Bakufu Kyōwakoku ⛩
| ☐ Home ☐| ♜ History ♜ | ★ Parties ★ |☀ Overview ☀|⚔ Military ⚔|✾ Anthem ✾|
In a nutshell: A republic, where consoles have been overtaken by PC gaming, and which is a mix of Shōwa, Edo, and Heisei Japan, along with Republic of Ezo, and is ruled by anthro foxes. Social democracy with despotic characteristics

Shoehorning republicanism where it doesn't make sense is my hobby, sorry

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Great job being both radical and moderate at the same time.

Flag credit to Brusseldorf: Here

New OOC

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:23 am

Fox Shogunate wrote:Also, I have a request for a Shogunate's puppet state's flag- perhaps someone could put a Taegeuk on a white background, with a Siberian Tiger's face in the center, and eight trigrams around them?

Taegeuk

http://gotheborg.com/qa/bild/trigrams.gif Eight trigrams (Add without yin and yang)

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Fox Shogunate
Secretary

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fox Shogunate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:25 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Fox Shogunate wrote:Also, I have a request for a Shogunate's puppet state's flag- perhaps someone could put a Taegeuk on a white background, with a Siberian Tiger's face in the center, and eight trigrams around them?

Taegeuk

Thanks!
☎ The News ☎
- Bakufu
Nyūsu
⛩ Kitsune Bakufu Kyōwakoku ⛩
| ☐ Home ☐| ♜ History ♜ | ★ Parties ★ |☀ Overview ☀|⚔ Military ⚔|✾ Anthem ✾|
In a nutshell: A republic, where consoles have been overtaken by PC gaming, and which is a mix of Shōwa, Edo, and Heisei Japan, along with Republic of Ezo, and is ruled by anthro foxes. Social democracy with despotic characteristics

Shoehorning republicanism where it doesn't make sense is my hobby, sorry

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Great job being both radical and moderate at the same time.

Flag credit to Brusseldorf: Here

New OOC

Perunia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Perunia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:33 am

I’d welcome any effort to make a flag for my nation. It is a theocracy led by the clergy of the Slavic pagan religion. Don’t really mind, but would prefer something based around a black kolovrat (the holy symbol)

Feel free to pick any background colour or style you like. Thanks for any and all attempts.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:07 am

Perunia wrote:I’d welcome any effort to make a flag for my nation. It is a theocracy led by the clergy of the Slavic pagan religion. Don’t really mind, but would prefer something based around a black kolovrat (the holy symbol)

Feel free to pick any background colour or style you like. Thanks for any and all attempts.

I like your current design.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:35 am

Herzog Nequedum von Lokerzen wrote:Complete creative freedom request.

I need a flag for this puppet nation: I don't really mind what you come up with as long as it looks cool and sticks to the theme.

I'm looking for a flag for a Germanic fiefdom circa ~1550s?

Please contact me via telegrams and be willing to send me a imgur link of the flag once completed. Thank you! <3

Last edited by Malphe on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Malphe Vytherov

The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Flag request

Postby The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:48 am

Good Day, my friends.

I am The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic, as you can see. In my region, Ikuisuus (it's a wonderful region check it out), my nation has gone through a revolution, which which has turned me into a Republic.
I would be glad if you help me, or if possible design a flag for me and my new nation.
I currently have no ideas right now, but I would like to give you a brief description of my nation -
  • Its 1912 in our region and we're all preparing for the World War.
  • I broke off from the Russian Empire and I consist of all the stans in Central Asia (Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. )

In the end,I would like you to include -
  • Russian(ish)-ness
  • Central Asian colours and symbols

Thank you for your time and attention, and the possible effort you took in making this,

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:10 am

The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic wrote:~snip~

I have a somewhat rough idea of what I want right now, so here it goes -

I want the base of the "Under the Southern Cross Flag", a proposed flag for Australia.
But, I want that kangaroo replaced with the eagle, my national animal and I want the eagle moved to the centre. Keep the eagle the same colour as the Kangaroo, and make it dive downwards.
I want the colours to be changed, the green with Blue (#0039A6) and the Gold with Red (#D52B1E).
And lastly, I want the stars removed.

Images -

Under the Southern Cross Flag

Eagle image

Thanks in advance,
:)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:35 am

The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic wrote:
The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic wrote:~snip~

I have a somewhat rough idea of what I want right now, so here it goes -

I want the base of the "Under the Southern Cross Flag", a proposed flag for Australia.
But, I want that kangaroo replaced with the eagle, my national animal and I want the eagle moved to the centre. Keep the eagle the same colour as the Kangaroo, and make it dive downwards.
I want the colours to be changed, the green with Blue (#0039A6) and the Gold with Red (#D52B1E).
And lastly, I want the stars removed.

Images -

Under the Southern Cross Flag

Eagle image

Thanks in advance,
:)

Perunia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Perunia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:12 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Perunia wrote:I’d welcome any effort to make a flag for my nation. It is a theocracy led by the clergy of the Slavic pagan religion. Don’t really mind, but would prefer something based around a black kolovrat (the holy symbol)

I like your current design.

It’s awesome, thanks so much!

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:16 pm

May I have a naval jack and an army jack. I just want some more flags so my nation's more fleshed out.
Though I am a Christian, my nation is not.
Refer to my nation as Glonnalaich (Glah-nah-lie-ch)

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 pm

The Christonian Imperium wrote:May I have a naval jack and an army jack. I just want some more flags so my nation's more fleshed out.

I might integrate the canton better into your flag? Unless you like it that way
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:00 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you so much!
:bow: :hug: :clap:
Last edited by The Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:46 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
The Christonian Imperium wrote:May I have a naval jack and an army jack. I just want some more flags so my nation's more fleshed out.

I might integrate the canton better into your flag? Unless you like it that way

sure

Sarcana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarcana » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:41 am

Hello,

I’d like to request a war flag, if it is not too much trouble. I’d like the design to be similar to this, with the centre piece replaced by this star. The red lines in the white bars will not be in this flag I am requesting.

I’d like a simple red circle in the centre to house the star, with the star being coloured red on a white background, and the red already on the flag being replaced by the hex colour #BA0200.

Thank you.

P.s. if you have any questions please ask.
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Sarcana wrote:Hello,

I’d like to request a war flag, if it is not too much trouble. I’d like the design to be similar to this, with the centre piece replaced by this star. The red lines in the white bars will not be in this flag I am requesting.

I’d like a simple red circle in the centre to house the star, with the star being coloured red on a white background, and the red already on the flag being replaced by the hex colour #BA0200.

Thank you.

Sarcana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarcana » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Sarcana wrote:Hello,

Thank you.

Awesome! Thanks.
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

Kykid8
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kykid8 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:45 pm

I would like a similar flag to the one I have currently. The piece(s) I want used is/are the red laurel and the color scheme. I would enjoy a creative flag, changes are allowed and welcomed. I want the flag to be understood and easy to see. Most flags that are custom are so detailed they might as well be landscapes rather than a flag. If you have ideas, don't ask me, just do them and I'll choose it if it looks good. You may scroll through my various factbooks and posts or my nation's description and determine what may be meaningful to use. I am not a flagmaker, you are :)

Edit: I also have another request. A flag for my Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It should have almost the same details and concepts for the nation's flag but, once again, I give you creative freedom.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Kykid8 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Kykid8 wrote:I would like a similar flag to the one I have currently. The piece(s) I want used is/are the red laurel and the color scheme. I would enjoy a creative flag, changes are allowed and welcomed. I want the flag to be understood and easy to see. Most flags that are custom are so detailed they might as well be landscapes rather than a flag. If you have ideas, don't ask me, just do them and I'll choose it if it looks good. You may scroll through my various factbooks and posts or my nation's description and determine what may be meaningful to use. I am not a flagmaker, you are :)

Edit: I also have another request. A flag for my Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It should have almost the same details and concepts for the nation's flag but, once again, I give you creative freedom.

Thanks in advance!

Tarmrel
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarmrel » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Tarmrel wrote:Hey guys and gals can I get a flag with a black background and orange axes that looks industrial for my nation of dwarves. Also you can add anything you like to make it cool. Thank you to whoever creates it.

Hope anyone has seen this and are working on a flag for me. Thanks to anyone who creates a flag for me.

Northren-Japan
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northren-Japan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:33 am

Hello, i was wondering if someone could get the Malaysian national flag, and increase it's 13-sided sun/star to a(n) 18-sided one, to represent some extra states i have claimed in my RP.

North Asyria
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Asyria » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:53 am

Northren-Japan wrote:Hello, i was wondering if someone could get the Malaysian national flag, and increase it's 13-sided sun/star to a(n) 18-sided one, to represent some extra states i have claimed in my RP.

------------------------------------------------
Kingdom of Asyria
---
-----------
---
Emirate of Dihaak

• Do not spell our name Assyria.
  • Basically a corrupt monarchist dictatorship in Northern Iraq, Syria, and southern Turkey.
  • This nation does not represent me or any of my ideals.
NACN: Our king is a horrible, oppressive, probably fascist dictator great man.| Ali Mahir criticizes “Emperor” Janius of Berhakonia, and Asher Saunders.

Northren-Japan
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northren-Japan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:33 am

North Asyria wrote:
Northren-Japan wrote:Hello, i was wondering if someone could get the Malaysian national flag, and increase it's 13-sided sun/star to a(n) 18-sided one, to represent some extra states i have claimed in my RP.

Many thanks.

North Asyria
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Asyria » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:03 pm

How are these?

(Mediocre if I may say so myself.)
Last edited by North Asyria on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kingdom of Asyria
---
-----------
---
Emirate of Dihaak

• Do not spell our name Assyria.
  • Basically a corrupt monarchist dictatorship in Northern Iraq, Syria, and southern Turkey.
  • This nation does not represent me or any of my ideals.
NACN: Our king is a horrible, oppressive, probably fascist dictator great man.| Ali Mahir criticizes “Emperor” Janius of Berhakonia, and Asher Saunders.

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:52 pm

North Asyria wrote:

How are these?

(Mediocre if I may say so myself.)

Which one is navy or army, can you add emblems for it to differentiate. Can you replace the canton with my normal flag?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay