NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:31 pm

/bump
Ozeanreisende embassy program
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News
Ozeanreisende leaves the ODP to pursue armed neutrality (switzerland moment)

The PDA
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The PDA » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:35 pm

Ozeanreisende wrote:/bump

Dude it’s been 30 minutes, bumping after 1 day? Yea, people still get kinda mad, bumping after like a week is when it becomes ok.

I think this is the first time in history someone has bumped 30 minutes after they made a request.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:05 pm

The PDA wrote:
Ozeanreisende wrote:/bump

Dude it’s been 30 minutes, bumping after 1 day? Yea, people still get kinda mad, bumping after like a week is when it becomes ok.

I think this is the first time in history someone has bumped 30 minutes after they made a request.

I bumbed twice this thread is practically dead
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News

The PDA
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The PDA » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:28 pm

Ozeanreisende wrote:
The PDA wrote:Dude it’s been 30 minutes, bumping after 1 day? Yea, people still get kinda mad, bumping after like a week is when it becomes ok.

I bumbed twice this thread is practically dead

I know, but still, people don’t need to immediately make your flag as soon as you request it, also maybe you made a request that takes a while to make.

And of course, maybe people just don’t wanna make it.

Stuff like this you need to wait for, wether the thread is dead or not.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:31 pm

The PDA wrote:
Ozeanreisende wrote:I bumbed twice this thread is practically dead

I know, but still, people don’t need to immediately make your flag as soon as you request it, also maybe you made a request that takes a while to make.

at this point because of you i think reddit could do it faster or i could do it faster myself
Ozeanreisende News

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:12 pm

Ozeanreisende wrote:
The PDA wrote:I know, but still, people don’t need to immediately make your flag as soon as you request it, also maybe you made a request that takes a while to make.

at this point because of you i think reddit could do it faster or i could do it faster myself

I did it myself i didnt need help
Ozeanreisende News

The Itzgari
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 09, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Itzgari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:04 pm

Can someone edit my flag for me?

I fell like it is too wide, could someone kind of, make it not as wide? More of a 2:3 Ratio (or whatever it is most flags use), also move the stars a little closer to the symbol on the left of the Flag.
The Itzgari Empire is a Xenophobic Empire ruled by the Itzgari Species. They destroy any and all life they come across, to try and make themselves the only ones in the universe.

NS Stats Not Canon.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:30 pm

The Itzgari wrote:Can someone edit my flag for me?

I fell like it is too wide, could someone kind of, make it not as wide? More of a 2:3 Ratio (or whatever it is most flags use), also move the stars a little closer to the symbol on the left of the Flag.

Please link a large un-rippled version of your flag, or failing that turn the ripple off in your national controls.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Itzgari
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Itzgari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Itzgari wrote:Can someone edit my flag for me?

Please link a large un-rippled version of your flag, or failing that turn the ripple off in your national controls.

Got rid of the Ripple, couldn’t find the place where I found this flag, cause I found it on a random google internet page.
The Itzgari Empire is a Xenophobic Empire ruled by the Itzgari Species. They destroy any and all life they come across, to try and make themselves the only ones in the universe.

NS Stats Not Canon.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:16 pm

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Itzgari
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Itzgari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:20 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:I suspect it was from https://portlandflag.files.wordpress.co ... empire.png

Yes.

NS Stats Not Canon.

Mitakihara City
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mitakihara City » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:25 pm

Quick flag request.

Flag ratio is 2:3, background of the flag is white; at the centre of the flag is this logo of a rose.

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:32 pm

Mitakihara City wrote:Quick flag request.

Flag ratio is 2:3, background of the flag is white; at the centre of the flag is this logo of a rose.

I have the SVG file as well, TG me if you'd like it.

Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Mitakihara City
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mitakihara City » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:44 pm

Asucki wrote:
Mitakihara City wrote:Quick flag request.

I have the SVG file as well, TG me if you'd like it.

Thank you.

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:59 pm

Can someone make a futuristic but still simple flag using the colours crimson (the main colour), black, and white?
Last edited by Trivalve on Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of On-Site Events the South Pacific, Delegates Advisory Council the South Pacific, Founder and Head ISO of Crimson Spire, former Local Councillor of the South Pacific, Creator and Head of the Regional Development program, former Deputy Councillor of the South Pacific.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:49 pm

Trivalve wrote:Can someone make a futuristic but still simple flag using the colours crimson (the main colour), black, and white?

How about a stylised old-style SF "Rocketship", in white, being propeled b [orangey?] red flames across the black background of space? Or that same ship sitting (on its tail-fins, of course) on red ground with the black of [space in a night sky] around & above it?
Last edited by Bears Armed on Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Civia Welephilostopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Civia Welephilostopia » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:15 pm

My current flag but better, 5:3 length:width.
Keep the tricolour.
Colours are turqoise or aqua or deep sea blue with preferably white included.
The national animal is an elephant so would be good if an elephant is on there.
My nation is an equivalant to turkey irl so you can use that to work off of.

Would be appreciated if someone made this thanks :).
Observer to the IFC, Host of Lusidek Group, Member of the TRC.

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:26 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Trivalve wrote:Can someone make a futuristic but still simple flag using the colours crimson (the main colour), black, and white?

How about a stylised old-style SF "Rocketship", in white, being propeled b [orangey?] red flames across the black background of space? Or that same ship sitting (on its tail-fins, of course) on red ground with the black of [space in a night sky] around & above it?

The second option sounds nice, if your up for it.
Minister of On-Site Events the South Pacific, Delegates Advisory Council the South Pacific, Founder and Head ISO of Crimson Spire, former Local Councillor of the South Pacific, Creator and Head of the Regional Development program, former Deputy Councillor of the South Pacific.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:24 am

Trivalve wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:How about a stylised old-style SF "Rocketship", in white, being propeled b [orangey?] red flames across the black background of space? Or that same ship sitting (on its tail-fins, of course) on red ground with the black of [space in a night sky] around & above it?

The second option sounds nice, if your up for it.

I'll have a go, later today (as there are things outside NS that I need to deal with first) if I can find suitable clip-art of the Rocketship. Watch this space...
Last edited by Bears Armed on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:31 am

Civia Welephilostopia wrote:My current flag but better, 5:3 length:width.
Keep the tricolour.
Colours are turqoise or aqua or deep sea blue with preferably white included.
The national animal is an elephant so would be good if an elephant is on there.
My nation is an equivalant to turkey irl so you can use that to work off of.

Would be appreciated if someone made this thanks :).

Current design and 2 variants.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:11 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Trivalve wrote:The second option sounds nice, if your up for it.

I'll have a go, later today (as there are things outside NS that I need to deal with first) if I can find suitable clip-art of the Rocketship. Watch this space...

I had a quick go at it: There's a first attempt on my Spare Flagpole.

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:32 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:I'll have a go, later today (as there are things outside NS that I need to deal with first) if I can find suitable clip-art of the Rocketship. Watch this space...

Looks pretty good so far, I can't wait to see the final result

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello, I need a few flags made if possible. This is a big request so I can understand if it might be too much. I should specify that these are being made at the request of my friends, whom want me to create a Dispatch for the original nations for the region I reside in. I also plan on doing something more with these flags in the future as well: I'm an author so they'll serve a significant importance (Credit will be given). I'm hoping this is the last time I have to come around here so without further ado, here we go:

1. Can you make a flag like this (I believe that color is burgundy) with this symbol. Can the "sword" be this color and the rest this color? Or close to those colors as possible?

2. For this one, can you add fire like this underneath the Phoenix (stretch the flames out if possible; similar colors to the Phoenix too) with this tree of life sprouting (color green) behind the Phoenix? I'm trying to symbolize the Phoenix is rising from the ashes, creating new life- rebirth of a nation.

3. This one, can the flag be either the entire color of the middle or mid-lower layer? Add this symbol in (take out the ax) and replace it with this figure in the middle.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time: your work is greatly appreciated.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:31 pm

Zurkerx wrote:Hello, I need a few flags made if possible. This is a big request so I can understand if it might be too much. I should specify that these are being made at the request of my friends, whom want me to create a Dispatch for the original nations for the region I reside in. I also plan on doing something more with these flags in the future as well: I'm an author so they'll serve a significant importance (Credit will be given). I'm hoping this is the last time I have to come around here so without further ado, here we go:

1. Can you make a flag like this (I believe that color is burgundy) with this symbol. Can the "sword" be this color and the rest this color? Or close to those colors as possible?

2. For this one, can you add fire like this underneath the Phoenix (stretch the flames out if possible; similar colors to the Phoenix too) with this tree of life sprouting (color green) behind the Phoenix? I'm trying to symbolize the Phoenix is rising from the ashes, creating new life- rebirth of a nation.

3. This one, can the flag be either the entire color of the middle or mid-lower layer? Add this symbol in (take out the ax) and replace it with this figure in the middle.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time: your work is greatly appreciated.

Working on this.
Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Trivalve wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:

Looks pretty good so far, I can't wait to see the final result

Are there any particular changes that you'd like?
It seems to me that maybe the amount of empty space either side of the ship might be a bit too much. so if the "Tri-" inyour nation's name means "three", as in [e.g.] 'triplet' or 'trilogy', would you like to see a verion with three ships standing in a line rather than just the one?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay