NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Baiddsound
Attaché

Founded: Jul 21, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Baiddsound » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:41 am

Scytharum
Thanks for the flag redesign. However, the area you have done as white is actually a very pale yellow. Sorry for any disruption
Warning: Unless stated otherwise, NationStates stats are CANON. I am BRITISH! You have been WARNED!
P.S. Baiddsound is pronounced /baið'sound/

☞(≧◕.◕≦)☜

Scytharum
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Scytharum » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:14 pm

Baiddsound wrote:Scytharum
Thanks for the flag redesign. However, the area you have done as white is actually a very pale yellow. Sorry for any disruption

That's alright, see if this looks any better.
The United Commonwealths of Scytharum

Greetings from the United Commonwealths, a bastion of Freedom, Catholicism, and Cheese, oh my! With a strong military and stronger beliefs in liberty, morality, and equality, Scytharum as a nation seeks to reflect the best in mankind, from his ambition to his moral compass. If one has a desire for greater faith, cool muscle cars, or some pretty great food, Scytharum is the nation for you! Have a wonderful day!
| Russian military drills in Lake Baikal raise concerns from China| Amazonas "Hoarding too many capybaras", says GGL Leader Erica Wilhelm | Vilnius & Warsaw riots suppressed by German Military Police | Scythian Humanitarian Aid sent to USA, Haiti after recent Hurricane Carl

New Eestiball
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Eestiball » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:22 pm

Scytharum wrote:

Scytharum, that’s either pink or orange.
current song: eminence front by the who
this flag inspired by scytharum's old one
base-6 is inherently the best base
you can find me in nssports as the martian independent republic but the nation I'm writing lore for is asiikafa
likes: the beatles/the cure/the who/most 60s and 70s music in general/liberal democracy/abstraction/vexillology
dislikes are unnecessary because the world doesn't need more negativity

Baiddsound
Attaché

Postby Baiddsound » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Scytharum wrote:

Still too bright. The original is around an RGB (~255, ~255, ~150), if that helps
Warning: Unless stated otherwise, NationStates stats are CANON. I am BRITISH! You have been WARNED!

☞(≧◕.◕≦)☜

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:16 pm

Baiddsound wrote:
Scytharum wrote:That's alright, see if this looks any better.

Still too bright. The original is around an RGB (~255, ~255, ~150), if that helps

Yet another version.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:11 pm

Hello there could someone centre the coats of arms seen on the bottom part of the flag so that they are properly aligned (you might also have to fix the size a but its not a big difference ok keep them in the same area but just properly align them they are a bit off from what would look good to me Thanks
Ozeanreisende embassy program
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News
Ozeanreisende leaves the ODP to pursue armed neutrality (switzerland moment)

Baiddsound
Attaché

Postby Baiddsound » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:17 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Baiddsound wrote:

Yet another version.

That's Perfect! Thank You!

☞(≧◕.◕≦)☜

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:40 am

Ozeanreisende wrote:Hello there could someone centre the coats of arms seen on the bottom part of the flag so that they are properly aligned (you might also have to fix the size a but its not a big difference ok keep them in the same area but just properly align them they are a bit off from what would look good to me Thanks

Please remember to spoiler your images.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:42 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ozeanreisende wrote:Hello there could someone centre the coats of arms seen on the bottom part of the flag so that they are properly aligned (you might also have to fix the size a but its not a big difference ok keep them in the same area but just properly align them they are a bit off from what would look good to me Thanks

Please remember to spoiler your images.

Thanks! also srry about the lack of spoiler but thanks!
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News

Alyqya
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyqya » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:16 am

Could I get a flag with a horizontal tricolor background, a green stylized island in the middle and 5 stars forming an arc around the top. Thanks!
Commonwealth of Alyqya
From Past to Future

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Alyqya wrote:Could I get a flag with a horizontal tricolor background, a green stylized island in the middle and 5 stars forming an arc around the top. Thanks!

Iraeli
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 14, 2022

Postby Iraeli » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:37 pm

Can i please get a flag for one of my countries
(not Iraeli)

its called Zhu Dynasty

can I have this (https://i.redd.it/dcq2mh144st51.png , https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... g_dynasty/) but colours with red white and black.

Thats all

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:06 am

Iraeli wrote:Can i please get a flag for one of my countries
(not Iraeli)

its called Zhu Dynasty

can I have this (https://i.redd.it/dcq2mh144st51.png , https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... g_dynasty/) but colours with red white and black.

Thats all

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Can someone take my flag and just alter the blue and yellow so that the blue is #35D0C7 and the yellow is #ADEDCC? Thank you!
Welcome to North Macaronesia! | She/Her | NS stats are not canon

The Macaronesian Times | Record snowfall on Telde causes worry for Tenerife farmers as temperatures increase | New Progressive Party calls for end of conversion therapy in North Macaronesia | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system

Overview
| Issue Draft

Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:05 pm

North Macaronesa wrote:Can someone take my flag and just alter the blue and yellow so that the blue is #35D0C7 and the yellow is #ADEDCC? Thank you!

I unfortunately don’t have a higher quality version
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:12 pm

Cataleenia wrote:
North Macaronesa wrote:Can someone take my flag and just alter the blue and yellow so that the blue is #35D0C7 and the yellow is #ADEDCC? Thank you!

I unfortunately don’t have a higher quality version

Thank you!
Welcome to North Macaronesia! | She/Her | NS stats are not canon

The Macaronesian Times | Record snowfall on Telde causes worry for Tenerife farmers as temperatures increase | New Progressive Party calls for end of conversion therapy in North Macaronesia | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system

Overview
| Issue Draft

New Asden
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 03, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Revised Flag

Postby New Asden » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:52 pm

Hello everyone! Not sure if this thread is active, but I guess we'll see! I was wandering if someone could create me a modified flag on my nation. Any designs are open and free! Thanks!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:07 pm

New Asden wrote:Hello everyone! Not sure if this thread is active, but I guess we'll see! I was wandering if someone could create me a modified flag on my nation. Any designs are open and free! Thanks!

You could have checked tha date of the last post.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:18 am

Hello could someone remove the collars from the dogs also if you can try keeping the image as colose to its original form as possible what i mean is try keeping hte colours the same also thanks in advance (one more thing if you cant remove the whole collar remove the things poking out of them preferably the entire collars though) Thanks!
Last edited by Ozeanreisende on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozeanreisende News

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:34 am

/bump
Ozeanreisende News

The PDA
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The PDA » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:07 pm

I need someone to change my current flag.

1. Get rid of the white lines outside the Red Circle.

2. Speaking of the Red Circle, get rid of it.

3. Turn the symbol in the center of my flag up vertically so instead of up and down it’s left and right.

4. Make the symbol larger

5. And finally, add 2 large vertical white lines on the left and right of the symbol.

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:14 pm

The PDA wrote:I need someone to change my current flag.

3. Turn the symbol in the center of my flag up vertically so instead of up and down it’s left and right.

5. And finally, add 2 large vertical white lines on the left and right of the symbol.

Can we have a Original version of the flag? I mean without the wavy thing.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

The PDA
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The PDA » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:18 pm

Aursi wrote:
The PDA wrote:I need someone to change my current flag.

Can we have a Original version of the flag? I mean without the wavy thing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Flag+of ... VSdUcMREFM

I found it here

Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:34 pm

The PDA wrote:-snip-

I found the last step a bit confusing, so I made 2 designs

and
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Hello could someone remove the collars from the dogs also if you can try keeping the image as colose to its original form as possible what i mean is try keeping hte colours the same also thanks in advance (one more thing if you cant remove the whole collar remove the things poking out of them preferably the entire collars though) Thanks!
Ozeanreisende News

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay