NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:17 pm

Hey I'm wondering if someone here can fill in this request. I want a flag that uses this symbol but simplified by removing the eye in the center of the smaller triangle and the removal of the broke one.

I want the flag to use the same patterns and stripes as this one

The colors I'm debating on whether to keep it as is with red on top and black on bottom or have one where the red is replaced with grey. Maybe show off those two to see which ones looks good?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:37 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Hey I'm wondering if someone here can fill in this request. I want a flag that uses this symbol but simplified by removing the eye in the center of the smaller triangle and the removal of the broke one.

The colors I'm debating on whether to keep it as is with red on top and black on bottom or have one where the red is replaced with grey. Maybe show off those two to see which ones looks good?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:41 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Hey I'm wondering if someone here can fill in this request. I want a flag that uses this symbol but simplified by removing the eye in the center of the smaller triangle and the removal of the broke one.

This flag looks dope. Thank you kind sir.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Helidan
Attaché

Founded: May 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Helidan » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:52 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Helidan wrote:Someone told me that my flag is off-center, so if it is all I want is for it to be centered. Thanks in advance!

Horizontally it was within a pixel, so I assmed you wanted the symbol centred vertically. The central symbol itself was a bit off, so I cleaned it up. If you need the symbol, I have that at a higher resolution.

Ah, much better. Thank you.
Supporter of an autocratic meritocracy with a mixed economy, strong welfare, and competent leadership.
"Panem et Circuses is a valid strategy!" -Aristotle, probably

| | |People's Information Network| | | Luder Fraans Joseb of the Helidan People's Front marches on Reycheim | Unrest in the Chang'an'ar Commonwealth as pro-Kuthan secessionists clash with the 3rd People's Guard Armored Division | General Chancellor Kublar Changatz Qaas forced to call early elections as the Economic Progress Party's EPP-UFP coalition disintegrates | Erikanian President Andrew Bower threatens sanctions against Chairman Gwan Du-shao of the Shen Dui People's Federation over increased Helidanian-Shen Dui cooperation in Northern Sudzrik |

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:30 pm

I need a Flag for N-Day Y'all!

I would like to to Resemble the Scottish (And my Current Flag).
The Lines Should be Black and the Background should be Yellow with the Nuclear Symbol in the Center.

Thanks!
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians
News: Intervention in Politics, Civil unrest Rises

RedBrickLand
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby RedBrickLand » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Good day to flag makers, I never change my flag but I'm going to change it for N-day.

I would like my current flag(Italy) but with a nuke emblem or something nuke related in the center(white stripe).
I am very lazy suck at editing so here I am requesting.

Thank you so much!
“One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans.”
- Otto Von Redbrick, Our glorious leader

1. Winner of Issues Contest: Lucky Seven with "Killing In The Name Of Beer"
2. Lost Half of My Bank in 36 hours
3. Defeated Mikeswill in a bidding war
gluten tag

Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:28 pm

RedBrickLand wrote:Good day to flag makers, I never change my flag but I'm going to change it for N-day.

I would like my current flag(Italy) but with a nuke emblem or something nuke related in the center(white stripe).

Thank you so much!

Here you go!
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:36 pm

Novosoviet wrote:I need a Flag for N-Day Y'all!

I would like to to Resemble the Scottish (And my Current Flag).
The Lines Should be Black and the Background should be Yellow with the Nuclear Symbol in the Center.

Thanks!

I made 2 designsOne minute, they are showing up as squares please wait patiently. Edit: Should be fixed now!

Last edited by Cataleenia on Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:06 pm

Maybe a new flag for N-Day?

Well, The design will be the same, you can change the sky colored star and replace it with something like the hazard sign.

And the rest? Give it ur own touch by giving colors!

Thanks.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Borin
Secretary

Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Borin » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:43 pm

The background of the Flag is Black, in the center there is a Pale Blue Ball surrounded by a bigger White Ball.

Thanks for whoever makes this
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Join my New RP!: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=524391

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:51 pm

Borin wrote:The background of the Flag is Black, in the center there is a Pale Blue Ball surrounded by a bigger White Ball.

https://imgur.com/kmk5zF5
Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Borin
Secretary

Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Borin » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:58 pm

Asucki wrote:
Borin wrote:The background of the Flag is Black, in the center there is a Pale Blue Ball surrounded by a bigger White Ball.

https://imgur.com/kmk5zF5

Actually can you re-make it so that the blue circle is darker and also looks like a Eye kind of, and also can I have a flat red line that goes across the flag, but doesn’t go over the circles?
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Join my New RP!: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=524391

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:04 pm

Hello like some AN i would like a flag for N-day so remove the birds and have a nuclear symbol in the place of the fries i linked an image of my flag without the ripple affect also my current flag is the top flag ignore all the other flags below unless you want to look at them also thanks in advance
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1761954
Ozeanreisende embassy program
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News
Ozeanreisende leaves the ODP to pursue armed neutrality (switzerland moment)

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:10 pm

Borin wrote:Actually can you re-make it so that the blue circle is darker and also looks like a Eye kind of, and also can I have a flat red line that goes across the flag, but doesn’t go over the circles?

Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Evanston Enclave
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Evanston Enclave » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:23 pm

Could I have my current flag, but more symmetrical and clean
Thanks
Last edited by Evanston Enclave on Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:19 pm

Ozeanreisende wrote:Hello like some AN i would like a flag for N-day so remove the birds and have a nuclear symbol in the place of the fries i linked an image of my flag without the ripple affect also my current flag is the top flag ignore all the other flags below unless you want to look at them also thanks in advance

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ozeanreisende wrote:Hello like some AN i would like a flag for N-day so remove the birds and have a nuclear symbol in the place of the fries i linked an image of my flag without the ripple affect also my current flag is the top flag ignore all the other flags below unless you want to look at them also thanks in advance

Thanks
Ozeanreisende embassy program
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News
Ozeanreisende leaves the ODP to pursue armed neutrality (switzerland moment)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:53 pm

Evanston Enclave wrote:Could I have my current flag, but more symmetrical and clean
Thanks

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:07 pm

RedBrickLand wrote:Good day to flag makers, I never change my flag but I'm going to change it for N-day.

Thank you so much!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:20 pm

Aursi wrote:Maybe a new flag for N-Day?

Well, The design will be the same, you can change the sky colored star and replace it with something like the hazard sign.

And the rest? Give it ur own touch by giving colors!

Thanks.

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evanston Enclave
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Evanston Enclave » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:19 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Evanston Enclave wrote:Could I have my current flag, but more symmetrical and clean
Thanks

Thank you

Aeores
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeores » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 am

Can I get a flag with stripes of Greece. Also, the blue color needs to be present in a majority.

Thanks.
Last edited by Aeores on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basically Greece, but the Monarchy didn't get abolished in 1973 and wants its former glory back.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:37 am

Aeores wrote:Can I get a flag with stripes of Greece. Also, the blue color needs to be present in a majority.

Thanks.

Simple enough.

Aeores
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeores » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:39 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Aeores wrote:Can I get a flag with stripes of Greece. Also, the blue color needs to be present in a majority.

Thanks.

Simple enough.

Can you post it with Postimg or Ibb?
Basically Greece, but the Monarchy didn't get abolished in 1973 and wants its former glory back.

Indochina and Oceania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Indochina and Oceania » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:42 am

Can I have a royal standard (flag of the monarch) based of my current flag? Thanks!
The Reformed Empire
of Indochina and Oceania
προχωρώντας μαζί προς το φως

A PMT Kingdom that’s too lazy to build up the lore.
Don’t mind the name, I couldn’t come up with anything better

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay