NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cooperative Republic of New Afrika
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cooperative Republic of New Afrika » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:24 am

Cataleenia wrote:-snip-

It’s wonderful, thank you man
Flag symbolism meaning: Red Star is communism, black bar are black people, and green bar is ground black people are standing on.

Malkaestan
Attaché

Founded: Aug 16, 2022
Corporate Police State

Postby Malkaestan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:28 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Malkaestan wrote:Could someone just do a version of this flag, but not blurry? You can remake it or use an unblurring software or whatever, it shouldn't be too hard though. Thanks!

Thank you!

But if possible, could you fix the flag and remove the white line cutting through and make it a flat colour? If that's too much to ask, I'll try to fix it myself.
Last edited by Malkaestan on Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most NS stats are not canon, but I use some to make things easier to calculate.
Based off of Turkey and Russia to an extent as well as Arstotzka from Papers Please but capitalist instead.
Taugvitistan stalemate | Malkaestan destroys Leanolu’s cargo ships with torpedoes over banning of smartwatches in Leanolu | Waircan delegation bring along political satirist, gone wrong.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Suneri wrote:Hello I would like to have a flag that would be sort of like an Islamic caliphate ok so my flag except the white is switched to green while the gold is switched to white and replace the crescent and the star with the one seen on turkiyes flag and make it white as well also make a version with the pan-arab colours (in a tricolour similar to egypt except remove the eagle) with the star and crescent in it (gold coloured star and crescent) Thanks in advance

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Malkaestan wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you!

But if possible, could you fix the flag and remove the white line cutting through and make it a flat colour? If that's too much to ask, I'll try to fix it myself.

I see no white line. Here's the flat-colour version.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Malkaestan
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Malkaestan » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:40 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Malkaestan wrote:Thank you!

I see no white line. Here's the flat-colour version.

Theres a little white line separating the black triangle from the black bar in the center.
Based off of Turkey and Russia to an extent as well as Arstotzka from Papers Please but capitalist instead.
Taugvitistan stalemate | Malkaestan destroys Leanolu’s cargo ships with torpedoes over banning of smartwatches in Leanolu | Waircan delegation bring along political satirist, gone wrong.

New Harmonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Harmonia » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:20 pm

Can I have a flag that looks like the Haiti flag, but the top half is yellow (#FFEF00) and the bottom half is blue (#0000FF)? Instead of the crest in the center, can I have a black H like this https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.graphemica.com/glyphs/i500s/000/010/776/original/029C-500x500.png?1275328980 and a black crown on top of the H like this https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwjckqHP7ID6AhVIFtQBHS0BBd4YABAhGgJvYQ&ae=2&sig=AOD64_01OzdVpJ8oY0baIoH-rpr3sWLlMA&adurl&ctype=5&ved=0CAEQz7YHKBBqFwoTCPiRl9HsgPoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAT

Cataleenia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Malkaestan wrote:-Snip-

I also see that thin white line, I’ve tried my best to fix it, hope this works.
WARNING! I am bri’ish, do NOT come within a 50m radius without protection.
they/them
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...
[violet] wrote:lol
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Armeattla wrote:You know, watching a personality cult live is pretty fun.
Racoda wrote:
Kuraiva wrote:IS THIS dumpster fire APRIL FOOLS UPDATE or something permanent!?
Nothing is permanent.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:35 pm

Aha!

Now I know where to look, I can zoom in and see it too. Cataleenia's version looks good, but if not then ask and I'll re-post a fixed version.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:05 pm

New Harmonia wrote:Can I have a flag that looks like the Haiti flag, but the top half is yellow (#FFEF00) and the bottom half is blue (#0000FF)? Instead of the crest in the center, can I have a black H like this https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.graphemica.com/glyphs/i500s/000/010/776/original/029C-500x500.png?1275328980 and a black crown on top of the H like this https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwjckqHP7ID6AhVIFtQBHS0BBd4YABAhGgJvYQ&ae=2&sig=AOD64_01OzdVpJ8oY0baIoH-rpr3sWLlMA&adurl&ctype=5&ved=0CAEQz7YHKBBqFwoTCPiRl9HsgPoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAT

New Harmonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Harmonia » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:36 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
New Harmonia wrote:Can I have a flag that looks like the Haiti flag, but the top half is yellow (#FFEF00) and the bottom half is blue (#0000FF)? Instead of the crest in the center, can I have a black H like this https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.graphemica.com/glyphs/i500s/000/010/776/original/029C-500x500.png?1275328980 and a black crown on top of the H like this https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwjckqHP7ID6AhVIFtQBHS0BBd4YABAhGgJvYQ&ae=2&sig=AOD64_01OzdVpJ8oY0baIoH-rpr3sWLlMA&adurl&ctype=5&ved=0CAEQz7YHKBBqFwoTCPiRl9HsgPoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAT

Can you put a white box as the background the H and the crown? And make it the center of the flag.

Thanks in advance

Malkaestan
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Malkaestan » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Aha!

Now I know where to look, I can zoom in and see it too. Cataleenia's version looks good, but if not then ask and I'll re-post a fixed version.

Cataleenia's versions fine, thanks very much!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:52 pm

New Harmonia wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Can you put a white box as the background the H and the crown? And make it the center of the flag.

Thanks in advance

New Harmonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Harmonia » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:34 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
New Harmonia wrote:

Thanks in advance

Thank you!

Malkaestan
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Malkaestan » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:21 am

It'd be nice if someone could be make me a flag for my communist party.

Don't use the colour orange, because it represents our past as a monarchy. Any communist symbolism really is fine. But I'd like it if it was inspired by the flag of the UAE but with my colour scheme and, idk, a communist symbol on the very left bar.

Helidan
Attaché

Founded: May 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Helidan » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:26 am

Someone told me that my flag is off-center, so if it is all I want is for it to be centered. Thanks in advance!
Supporter of an autocratic meritocracy with a mixed economy, strong welfare, and competent leadership.
"Panem et Circuses is a valid strategy!" -Aristotle, probably

| | |People's Information Network| | | Luder Fraans Joseb of the Helidan People's Front marches on Reycheim | Unrest in the Chang'an'ar Commonwealth as pro-Kuthan secessionists clash with the 3rd People's Guard Armored Division | General Chancellor Kublar Changatz Qaas forced to call early elections as the Economic Progress Party's EPP-UFP coalition disintegrates | Erikanian President Andrew Bower threatens sanctions against Chairman Gwan Du-shao of the Shen Dui People's Federation over increased Helidanian-Shen Dui cooperation in Northern Sudzrik |

Cataleenia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:56 am

Malkaestan wrote:It'd be nice if someone could be make me a flag for my communist party.

Don't use the colour orange, because it represents our past as a monarchy. Any communist symbolism really is fine. But I'd like it if it was inspired by the flag of the UAE but with my colour scheme and, idk, a communist symbol on the very left bar.

I made a flag in the style of the UAE and one in the style of your flag. I also replaced the orange with red.

they/them
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.
Racoda wrote:
Nothing is permanent.

Malkaestan
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Malkaestan » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:16 pm

Cataleenia wrote:
Malkaestan wrote:It'd be nice if someone could be make me a flag for my communist party.

I made a flag in the style of the UAE and one in the style of your flag. I also replaced the orange with red.

Thanks a lot! Could you edit the UAE version and make the red a bit darker, though? To make it more different from orange.

Cataleenia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataleenia » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:20 pm

Malkaestan wrote:-snip- Could you edit the UAE version and make the red a bit darker, though? To make it more different from orange.

Sure, it’s now the same as in the star.
they/them
Racoda wrote:
Nothing is permanent.

Malkaestan
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Malkaestan » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:23 pm

Cataleenia wrote:
Malkaestan wrote:-snip- Could you edit the UAE version and make the red a bit darker, though? To make it more different from orange.

Sure, it’s now the same as in the star.

thx!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:09 pm

Helidan wrote:Someone told me that my flag is off-center, so if it is all I want is for it to be centered. Thanks in advance!

Horizontally it was within a pixel, so I assmed you wanted the symbol centred vertically. The central symbol itself was a bit off, so I cleaned it up. If you need the symbol, I have that at a higher resolution.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:41 pm

If someone could combine the flags of Madeira, the Azores, and the Canary Islands all into one flag (Specifically the bird on the Azores flag, the Madeira and Canary Islands color scheme), that would be so awesome! Thank you so much in advance!
Welcome to North Macaronesia! | She/Her | NS stats are not canon

The Macaronesian Times | Record snowfall on Telde causes worry for Tenerife farmers as temperatures increase | New Progressive Party calls for end of conversion therapy in North Macaronesia | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system

Overview
| Issue Draft

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:00 pm

North Macaronesa wrote:If someone could combine the flags of Madeira, the Azores, and the Canary Islands all into one flag (Specifically the bird on the Azores flag, the Madeira and Canary Islands color scheme), that would be so awesome! Thank you so much in advance!

How would you like the colors arranged?
Last edited by Asucki on Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Asucki wrote:
North Macaronesa wrote:If someone could combine the flags of Madeira, the Azores, and the Canary Islands all into one flag (Specifically the bird on the Azores flag, the Madeira and Canary Islands color scheme), that would be so awesome! Thank you so much in advance!

How would you like the colors arranged?

Any order, I didn't have a particular one in mind.

The Macaronesian Times | Record snowfall on Telde causes worry for Tenerife farmers as temperatures increase | New Progressive Party calls for end of conversion therapy in North Macaronesia | Two die in Highway TR-1 landslide, critics call out highway system as "poorly designed", call for US-Interstate-style system

Overview
| Issue Draft

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:09 pm

North Macaronesa wrote:Any order, I didn't have a particular one in mind.

Here you go. TG me if you want the SVG file.

Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

North Macaronesa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North Macaronesa » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:11 pm

Asucki wrote:
North Macaronesa wrote:Any order, I didn't have a particular one in mind.

Here you go. TG me if you want the SVG file.

Thank you so much!

Overview
| Issue Draft

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay