NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tagalas
Civilian

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tagalas » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Hello. I would like this but with the color scheme of this and without the white border and in 120x51 px. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Tagalas on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Tagalas wrote:Hello. I would like this but with the color scheme of this and without the white border and in 120x51 px. Thanks in advance!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:57 pm

I'd like a 2:3 flag with a white background, two adjacent vertical magenta bars occupying the left side and on the right, some sort of seal featuring a mantis shrimp.

New Courania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Courania » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:49 pm

How does this look?
The Federated States of New Courania
Yeah, we don't use NS stats here in New Courania, those are a thing of the past.

Following new legislation in New Courania, Marko Tadović and the Couranese government publicly support and endorse the LGBTQ+ community.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:57 am

Comfed wrote:I'd like a 2:3 flag with a white background, two adjacent vertical magenta bars occupying the left side and on the right, some sort of seal featuring a mantis shrimp.

An alternative
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:11 am

New Courania wrote: How does this look?
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Comfed wrote:I'd like a 2:3 flag with a white background, two adjacent vertical magenta bars occupying the left side and on the right, some sort of seal featuring a mantis shrimp.

An alternative

Both very good, thank you! The latter fit what I had in mind more, so I’ll go with that.

Aeternum Directorate
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeternum Directorate » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Aeternum Directorate wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you very much!

Hello again, would you mind telling me the shade you used to make my flag? I would like to be able to use it in my factbooks and the like.

Thank you for your time.

Whale Shark Island
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Whale Shark Island » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:20 pm

Hey can anyone design a flag based on this flag I found from reddit?

I like this design, but can someone do some recolouring. Firstly, just remove the maple leaf. After removing the maple leaf, recolour the wide rectangles from red to sea blue; the thin rectangles from blue to ocean boat blue.

Sea blue

Ocean boat blue

After that then put this image of a whale shark with a transparent background I found where the maple leaf was.

I may start bothering you with requests to redesign the flag after but I am gonna be pleased regardless. Make this flag please and thank you.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:10 am

Aeternum Directorate wrote:
Aeternum Directorate wrote:Thank you very much!

Hello again, would you mind telling me the shade you used to make my flag? I would like to be able to use it in my factbooks and the like.

Thank you for your time.

Just a standard 20% grey. Hex #CCCCCC.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:26 am

Whale Shark Island wrote:Hey can anyone design a flag based on this flag I found from reddit?

I like this design, but can someone do some recolouring. Firstly, just remove the maple leaf. After removing the maple leaf, recolour the wide rectangles from red to sea blue; the thin rectangles from blue to ocean boat blue.

(Image)
Sea blue

(Image)
Ocean boat blue

After that then put this image of a whale shark with a transparent background I found where the maple leaf was.

I may start bothering you with requests to redesign the flag after but I am gonna be pleased regardless. Make this flag please and thank you.

Aeternum Directorate
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeternum Directorate » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:46 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Aeternum Directorate wrote:Hello again, would you mind telling me the shade you used to make my flag? I would like to be able to use it in my factbooks and the like.

Thank you for your time.

Just a standard 20% grey. Hex #CCCCCC.

Ah, thank you.

Whale Shark Island
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Whale Shark Island » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:30 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Whale Shark Island wrote:Hey can anyone design a flag based on this flag I found from reddit?

(Image)
Sea blue

(Image)
Ocean boat blue

Thank you dude

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:53 am

I just want to know if anyone can take this flag and make the smaller right flag on top be identical to it's left hand counterpart.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 am

Do you want a mirror image, or do you want the stripes to be in the same order?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:49 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Do you want a mirror image, or do you want the stripes to be in the same order?

I want the stripes to be of the same color.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm

That doesn't answer the question .

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:33 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:That doesn't answer the question .

Oh. I want the flag on the right to have the same stripes as the one on the left.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:That doesn't answer the question .

Oh. I want the flag on the right to have the same stripes as the one on the left.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:52 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

Yes. That is what i want. But can you flip the positions of the stripes on the left so they match with the stripes from the right. I don't think the mirror effect looks good after seeing it.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Im looking for a flag of Iran-Afghanistan with the Sun and Lion symbol both nations need to be equally represented.

Nation is a shahdom
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:42 am

Naval Monte wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Yes. That is what i want. But can you flip the positions of the stripes on the left so they match with the stripes from the right. I don't think the mirror effect looks good after seeing it.

Le sigh.

It is not mirrored, which is what you eventually asked for, and was more work. You've been a right royal pain throughout. Take it or leave it.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:51 am

Lemlar wrote:Im looking for a flag of Iran-Afghanistan with the Sun and Lion symbol both nations need to be equally represented.

Nation is a shahdom

Eh? Neither of those flags have a sun or a lion.

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:40 am

Lemlar wrote:Im looking for a flag of Iran-Afghanistan with the Sun and Lion symbol both nations need to be equally represented.

Nation is a shahdom

No promises on taking it up, but is what this Wikipedia article is referring to the "Sun and Lion symbol" you're referring to?

Novia Xeneia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Xeneia » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:23 am

Novia Xeneia wrote:Hello,everybody.I would like to have a flag with Yellow background and a spear with a crown on top in Black in the middle.Thankyou.

bump
A democratic nation recovering from communist past.We are a democratic Republic with equal rights for everyone.
June 6, 2023|Headlines: Student Demonstrations Erupt in Glatin Amidst Escalating Fees of Private Technology Colleges, Urging Regulatory Intervention| Student Protests Spark Parliamentary Discourse on Regulatory Measures for Private Colleges and Potential Establishment of Government Institutions.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:46 pm

Free Las Pinas wrote:

Nation is a shahdom

No promises on taking it up, but is what this Wikipedia article is referring to the "Sun and Lion symbol" you're referring to?

Yes
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay