NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Good Doggy
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Good Doggy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:14 am

Repeating request again (just in case, sorry if I look dumb): A white background, with an ultramarine (basically blue) wave stretching across the bottom. (I'm assuming from this it's supposed to be the sea). A golden (color, not variety) eagle is flying down toward the sea in the left of the flag. In the centre, a lotus flower is present. This should be white, but there is an outline, of which is red. There should be some red bands (similar to those of the old imperial Japan in WW2) emanating from the outline of the lotus flower. There should only be five of these

Many thanks.
Channel 109 News: | BREAKING NEWS Our Leader Border Collie has declared a state of emergency over the air strikes made from the Cat Republic: 8800 estimated dead so far | Weather; Puppyville: 17°C, warm Bonelove 14°c, raining Tennisball Town; 12°c, dry

Proudly British

We do not use NS statistics.

A dog nation with freedom of speech at high, and excellent civil rights! Many welcomings for the visit to the Republic of Good Doggy!

Emperio Maharlika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:39 am

Bala Mantre wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Falyssahollingsworth.com%2F2014%2F03%2F23%2Fdesign-your-own-flag%2F&psig=AOvVaw2JWRO4yVWgX8Eponk5tfv0&ust=1602793372923000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPjE8eL0tOwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL
I would like this flag to be combined with this flag
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAS
In the best way possible
And I would like seven stars to surround the characters on the flag
Thanks!

Was unable to incorporate seven stars, but i hope this should suffice.
BALITANG MAKABAYAN: Ayala Diversified celebrates 234th anniversary, remains oldest and largest conglomerate in PH  ||  Punong: (Zóbel de Ayala family) aided state development of PH, helped rebuild Mindanao post-2050 Civil War  ||  Chairman of Ayala Diversified: 'We deliver results', alludes to role of conglomerates in economic growth || 1 USD=12.46PHP ||

The Seventh Republic of the Philippines
Oligarchy | PMT | Cyberprep
yeah you guessed it we took the name inspiration from france and then we said why not try developing a filipino chaebol system + some neoliberal economics, a dash of mUh AsiAn CoMmuTiNAiRan ValYOOs (good ol authoritarianism) & haha screw it another jab at how the marcos dynasty just wont GO AWAY

i don’t live in the Philippines although my factbooks tell you otherwise

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Wanted: Flags for Dreamrose and Shusat

Postby Slaabovia » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:52 pm

Slaabovia wrote:Dreamrose and Shusat need two flags as described below:

Dreamrose flag requires:

An ornate rose with twelve differently-colored petals and smooth curves with a radial gradient in the center matching the gradient in the background
Eagle (designer's choice of orientation and style and look, where it doesn't conflict with the other related details for the flag)
Arthurian influences
This gradient: https://coolors.co/gradient-maker/fb3640-55d6be-ffda22-f49cbb-bcf4f5-7d5ba6-56cbf9-22181c-acfcd9-104547?position=0,11,22,33,44,56,67,78,89,100&opacity=100,90,70,50,40,40,50,70,90,100&type=linear&rotation=180
Rectangular shape to flag using the above gradient as the background, not including the white bar that says COOLORS in blue, in PNG format and complete transparency with sizes of 1200x960, 960x640, 90x60, and 70x47 for the relevant versions of the flag design in question.

Shusat flag requires:

Motto of Solidarity and Faith somewhere on the flag
Dove
Crown
Rectangular shape
15 alternating stripes in silver, dark violet, and pale blue with a diagonal cross of dark yellow
Emblem has sword and dove as silhouettes
Same sizes as Dreamrose flag versions, also with complete transparency in PNG formats, if possible, but no gradients included, please

If anyone can do flags for these two nations, we would be most appreciative, of course. If you have any questions about them, or wish to keep me updated on progress with them, please telegram Slaabovia as needed and/or desired. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out here sufficiently well. Slaabovia out.

Please also note the post two posts after the original message this post is quoting, from May 2020. Thank you. Slaabovia out.

Emperio Maharlika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:11 pm

Good Doggy wrote:Repeating request again (just in case, sorry if I look dumb): A white background, with an ultramarine (basically blue) wave stretching across the bottom. (I'm assuming from this it's supposed to be the sea). A golden (color, not variety) eagle is flying down toward the sea in the left of the flag. In the centre, a lotus flower is present. This should be white, but there is an outline, of which is red. There should be some red bands (similar to those of the old imperial Japan in WW2) emanating from the outline of the lotus flower. There should only be five of these

Many thanks.

Kinda curious tho, what’s the intended nation based on?
BALITANG MAKABAYAN: Ayala Diversified celebrates 234th anniversary, remains oldest and largest conglomerate in PH  ||  Punong: (Zóbel de Ayala family) aided state development of PH, helped rebuild Mindanao post-2050 Civil War  ||  Chairman of Ayala Diversified: 'We deliver results', alludes to role of conglomerates in economic growth || 1 USD=12.46PHP ||

The Seventh Republic of the Philippines
Oligarchy | PMT | Cyberprep
yeah you guessed it we took the name inspiration from france and then we said why not try developing a filipino chaebol system + some neoliberal economics, a dash of mUh AsiAn CoMmuTiNAiRan ValYOOs (good ol authoritarianism) & haha screw it another jab at how the marcos dynasty just wont GO AWAY

i don’t live in the Philippines although my factbooks tell you otherwise

Venkoyo
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Venkoyo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:54 am

Flag Request: I’d like an red-green-white tricolor with an façade and writing titled "Vive Venkoyo" on the left. (like Serbia’s flag) Have a great day, and thanks in advance.
There is always a sus in the amogus.

- Albert Einstein

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:55 am

Flag Request:

I would like a triangle-shaped flag (like this), with 2 horizontal stripes: #E9E900 (on top) and #0003B0 (on bottom). Near the center, but to the left, I would like a pegasus
Ambassador To Canada

Veski
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Veski » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Could I please get a red flag with a white polar bear on all fours on it and in the top left hand corner could you include three stars that are also white in colour.

Thank you!

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014

Postby Brusseldorf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:02 am

Venkoyo wrote:Flag Request: I’d like an red-green-white tricolor with an façade and writing titled "Vive Venkoyo" on the left. (like Serbia’s flag) Have a great day, and thanks in advance.

What kind of façade would you like?

Megistos wrote:Flag Request:

I would like a triangle-shaped flag (like this), with 2 horizontal stripes: #E9E900 (on top) and #0003B0 (on bottom). Near the center, but to the left, I would like a pegasus

https://imgur.com/a/iMJiotM

Veski wrote:Could I please get a red flag with a white polar bear on all fours on it and in the top left hand corner could you include three stars that are also white in colour.

Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/dnE0boj.png
That turned out really nicely, well done on the concept.
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Cereskia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cereskia » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:12 am

Ey there!
My Request would be an Indonesian Garuda Bird with the symbol of east Germany in the center, thank you!
About my Nation:
Overview | History | Geography | Politics | Military |Economy | International

GCRs suck, Epluribus Unum is an Overzealous Americanist, Hitler is Shitler, aaaaąăåäãâáàă
sample text
Overamericanism in the forums!!

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:23 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:
/bump

/B U M P

/B U M P

Veski
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Veski » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:27 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Venkoyo wrote:Flag Request: I’d like an red-green-white tricolor with an façade and writing titled "Vive Venkoyo" on the left. (like Serbia’s flag) Have a great day, and thanks in advance.

Megistos wrote:Flag Request:

https://imgur.com/a/iMJiotM

Veski wrote:Could I please get a red flag with a white polar bear on all fours on it and in the top left hand corner could you include three stars that are also white in colour.

Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/dnE0boj.png
That turned out really nicely, well done on the concept.

Thanks!

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014

Postby Brusseldorf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:29 am

/B U M P

/B U M P

https://i.imgur.com/VRbmUz2.png

Cereskia wrote:Ey there!
My Request would be an Indonesian Garuda Bird with the symbol of east Germany in the center, thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/hlPg5MM.png
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Venkoyo
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Venkoyo » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:13 am

Brusseldorf wrote:

Classical.

- Albert Einstein

-Greater Judea
Civilian

Founded: Aug 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -Greater Judea » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:33 am

Hello
I would like for the red cross on my current flag to be removed.

Venkoyo
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Venkoyo » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Venkoyo wrote:
Brusseldorf wrote:What kind of façade would you like?

Classical.

Still waiting.

- Albert Einstein

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 am

Emperio Maharlika wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Falyssahollingsworth.com%2F2014%2F03%2F23%2Fdesign-your-own-flag%2F&psig=AOvVaw2JWRO4yVWgX8Eponk5tfv0&ust=1602793372923000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPjE8eL0tOwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL
I would like this flag to be combined with this flag
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAS
In the best way possible
And I would like seven stars to surround the characters on the flag
Thanks!

Was unable to incorporate seven stars, but i hope this should suffice.

Its a beautiful flag and I give many thanks
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:18 am

-Greater Judea wrote:Hello
I would like for the red cross on my current flag to be removed.

Easy enough, but please spoiler large images in future.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:19 am

Venkoyo wrote:
Venkoyo wrote:Classical.

Still waiting.

And may wait a long time with that attitude. Please don't bump.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 am

/bump

/B U M P

/B. U. M. P

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:19 am

/B U M P

/B. U. M. P

You aren't going to get a war flag without a description. Add some, maybe then someone could make it.
Ambassador To Canada

Jamahiriyan Arabia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamahiriyan Arabia » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Please help.

Can you make the Background green. Image
And also change the eagle head into this, the color should be same as the original.
Virgin House of Saud
Chad Saddam, Nasser, Gaddafi

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:35 pm

Jamahiriyan Arabia wrote:Please help.

Can you make the Background green. (Image)
And also change the eagle head into this, the color should be same as the original.
(Image)

I'm guessing you want either this:

Or this:

Jamahiriyan Arabia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamahiriyan Arabia » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:39 pm

Comfed wrote:
Jamahiriyan Arabia wrote:Please help.

Can you make the Background green. (Image)
(Image)

I'm guessing you want either this:

Or this:

The second one, the bird head color should be same as the body, and the banner should be Dark chocolate.
And Please make it tidier.
Virgin House of Saud
Chad Saddam, Nasser, Gaddafi

New Keln
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Keln » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:44 am

Could you please use This Flag but changing the seal on the fly so that the mermaid on the shield is changed to a black mountain (a black triangle coming out of the sea will do) with a black bird such as the ones here flying over said mountain. Above the branches in blue writing could you add the word “We” and below it the word “Ourselves” the words should curve round with the circle.

I hope this is clear and if it’s not don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you might have. I’d appreciate if this was done soon but I’m prepared to wait.
Last edited by New Keln on Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:41 am

/B U M P

/B U M P

Be patient in future

PreviousNext

Advertisement