NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:56 am

I would like this flag but black. Please and thank you.

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:59 am

Greatdux wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you!

I would like one more thing: to make it vertical. Make it vertical like the French flag, don’t make it long. The dragon will be looking rightwards.
Thank you, once more, in advance.
Last edited by Greatdux on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:07 am

Speyland wrote:I would like this flag but black. Please and thank you.

Odd, but here you go...
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:28 am

Greatdux wrote:
Greatdux wrote:Thank you!

I would like one more thing: to make it vertical. Make it vertical like the French flag, don’t make it long. The dragon will be looking rightwards.

Like this?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:48 am

My flag, but more imperial and with dragons.

Greatdux
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:50 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greatdux wrote:I would like one more thing: to make it vertical. Make it vertical like the French flag, don’t make it long. The dragon will be looking rightwards.

Like this?

Yes!

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 am

Comfed wrote:My flag, but more imperial and with dragons.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:52 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Speyland wrote:I would like this flag but black. Please and thank you.

Odd, but here you go...

You forgot to add the symbols. lol

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:35 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Comfed wrote:My flag, but more imperial and with dragons.

Thank you very much! If it's not too much trouble, could you add a ripple effect?

Walande
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Walande » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Comfed wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you very much! If it's not too much trouble, could you add a ripple effect?

Can’t you do that through NS?
“Fortitudo innovatio”

The Kingdom of Walande is a peaceful nation dedicated to peace and prosperity

|Click here for national info!|

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Comfed wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 28, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:58 pm

If it is not to much hassle could you make me a flag where the bottom half is this color and the top half is this color, a yellow circle at the center of the flag with three ravens arranged around the center of the flag so that they look like they're circling it; they don't have to be perfectly spaced out and in fact it might even be better if they're not.

You're absolutely free to find a different picture of a bird if that one doesn't work out for whatever reason, and if it's not too much to ask could you also make a version where the background instead of being two toned is a gradient where the pink is at the bottom and the orange is at the top.

Thank you so much in advance!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:49 am

Speyland wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Odd, but here you go...

You forgot to add the symbols. lol

You didn't ask for any symbols.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:08 am

New Maxtrolion wrote:If it is not to much hassle could you make me a flag where the bottom half is this color and the top half is this color, a yellow circle at the center of the flag with three ravens arranged around the center of the flag so that they look like they're circling it; they don't have to be perfectly spaced out and in fact it might even be better if they're not.

You're absolutely free to find a different picture of a bird if that one doesn't work out for whatever reason, and if it's not too much to ask could you also make a version where the background instead of being two toned is a gradient where the pink is at the bottom and the orange is at the top.

Thank you so much in advance!

It's easier just to quote the colour codes, or put all the colours in a single swatch.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:31 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Speyland wrote:You forgot to add the symbols. lol

You didn't ask for any symbols.

I know. I could've said to include it earlier.

Greatdux
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:47 am

I’d like this but with the tricolor being this color, this color, and white. The cross shalt be white.
Thank you in advance to making this flag.
Last edited by Greatdux on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am

Greatdux wrote:I’d like this but with the tricolor being this color, this color, and white. The cross shalt be white.

Greatdux
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:41 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greatdux wrote:I’d like this but with the tricolor being this color, this color, and white. The cross shalt be white.

Thank you.
Last edited by Greatdux on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chirenai
Secretary

Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Chirenai » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Hopefully this doesn't get too bogged down but I think the info is helpful. If it's not smack me.

I'd like my flag to sport some kind of symbol for each major city (currently six, will probably max out at 12). I'm not sure how I'd like to do this precisely, but perhaps around the central symbol, or on each side perhaps? Beyond this one request, I have no real preferences that I know of.

As to what the central symbol should be, I'd prefer the star over the pheonix, but would stars around a star look weird? On my current flag, the star on the left is from Macedonia, and the pheonix is a WH40K firehawk for reference.

I'm in a medievalish region, btw, so they won't let me use a modern one.
Last edited by Chirenai on Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cloney
Attaché

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cloney » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Ooh could someone touch up my flag a bit?
A militaristic, high-tech nation with an emphasis on cloning technology. I do not use NS stats.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:31 pm

Can someone make a war flag for me?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Chirenai wrote:Hopefully this doesn't get too bogged down but I think the info is helpful. If it's not smack me.

I'd like my flag to sport some kind of symbol for each major city (currently six, will probably max out at 12). I'm not sure how I'd like to do this precisely, but perhaps around the central symbol, or on each side perhaps? Beyond this one request, I have no real preferences that I know of.

As to what the central symbol should be, I'd prefer the star over the pheonix, but would stars around a star look weird? On my current flag, the star on the left is from Macedonia, and the pheonix is a WH40K firehawk for reference.

With more cities, you would need smaller stars.

Chirenai
Secretary

Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Chirenai » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Chirenai wrote:Hopefully this doesn't get too bogged down but I think the info is helpful. If it's not smack me.

With more cities, you would need smaller stars.

Thanks muchly.

Gentem Ignis
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gentem Ignis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:57 pm

What I'm thinking is a red field, with an X made out of two white semi-thick lines (separated). I also want a white circle in the middle, but leave a space from the white lines (maybe by putting a red circle behind the white one and putting it in font of the white lines). Then I want an angular red flower with two shades of red and some white in the middle. Here are the color shades:
#FFFFFF - WHITE
#800302 - MAROON
#D90001 - ROSE

I can explain more if needed.

Nevermind, somebody helped me!

Thanks Free Las Pinas
Last edited by Gentem Ignis on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GENTEM IGNIS: NATION OF FIRE
led by His Most Imperial Majesty, Alexandros Bakirtzis
SETA Member State
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Wait... they’re run by an exgelord with terrible impulse control? Uhhhhhhhhh...
Flag Credits: Free Las Pinas

Nublark
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nublark » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:46 am

Does someone think they could take my current flag and just make it more Halloween themed? Maybe an orange background, and a black bird, I dunno. You would have pretty much full creative reign over it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay