NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bre Kile
Secretary

Founded: Dec 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bre Kile » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 pm

New Solaurora wrote:
Bre Kile wrote:Bumping this

when you say oat do you mean a singular oat or oats on a stalk?

Oats on a stalk.

Satuga
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:14 am

Azadliq wrote:
Satuga wrote:Hey much better artists of NSG, I'm not the best with art so I wanted to ask if someone could make a symbolic flag with a hydra surrounded by a ring of stars, appreciated in advance ^^

I can change the colours & stuff if you want. Just let me know.

What do you mean, a yellow oat? Like an oat, from oatmeal? I just want to understand what you're asking for before I make an attempt.

Holy hell, that's actually really good, I got no complaints here man, thanks for the help!
Alt-Acc: Kronotek.
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

I much prefer uniforms, soldiers, clear lines of authority, order.
Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

So help me I will throw your tea into the harbor again

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:43 am

Bre Kile wrote:
Bre Kile wrote:Hey,everyone.I want a flag with red background and a yellow oat surrounded by white stars.

Bumping this

How many stars did you want?
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Fantasy World Northern Ateria
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fantasy World Northern Ateria » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi, can someone turn this flag into a banner and maybe make the green slightly dark please?

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Fantasy World Northern Ateria wrote:Hi, can someone turn this flag into a banner and maybe make the green slightly dark please?

All done!

---------
New Solaurora
---------

Trevion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Trevion » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:00 pm

[CLASSIFIED].
Last edited by Trevion on Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xulvath
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Xulvath » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Hi, still Trevion here.

Would it be okay to update this thread with every custom Flag and Banner I make? Like. Post a link where the Flag and Banner are (mainly on IMGUR) so maybe someone could see it and use it? If not, it is fine either way, just figured I ask first before I continue to keep posting them.
I have severe chronic ADHD. Please, for the love of God, overlook me and my obvious symptoms.

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Xulvath wrote:Hi, still Trevion here.

Would it be okay to update this thread with every custom Flag and Banner I make? Like. Post a link where the Flag and Banner are (mainly on IMGUR) so maybe someone could see it and use it? If not, it is fine either way, just figured I ask first before I continue to keep posting them.

Honestly, its probably fine but I imagine a thread specifically for this purpose exists already.
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Xulvath
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Xulvath » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:32 pm

New Solaurora wrote:

Honestly, its probably fine but I imagine a thread specifically for this purpose exists already.

Yeah, I would too. But to keep it less cluttered with them, I'll only post links here every Wednesday. Or every other two weeks on a Wednesday so it won't be such an eyesore.

EDIT: Though, if it IS, do let me know and I'll just keep it to myself and help with the requests instead.
Last edited by Xulvath on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have severe chronic ADHD. Please, for the love of God, overlook me and my obvious symptoms.

Fantasy World Northern Ateria
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fantasy World Northern Ateria » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:50 pm

New Solaurora wrote:
Fantasy World Northern Ateria wrote:Hi, can someone turn this flag into a banner and maybe make the green slightly dark please?

All done!

Very cool, thank you very much Sol!

Bre Kile
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Bre Kile » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:31 am

New Solaurora wrote:

How many stars did you want?

I want the stars to fully surround the oat but be evenly spaced.So,you can place as many as you want.

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:54 am

Bre Kile wrote:Hey,everyone.I want a flag with red background and a yellow oat surrounded by white stars.

Your flag, monsieur.

---------
New Solaurora
---------

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:45 am

That could get quite spammy. I think a better approach might be to put them into a gallery somewhere and link that in your sig.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Bre Kile
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Bre Kile » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:22 am

New Solaurora wrote:

Your flag, monsieur.

Looks good,thankyou.

Docratarty
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Docratarty » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:22 am

Hello everyone,I want a flag with yellow background and
White axe in the middle with a red star on top.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:40 am

Docratarty wrote:Hello everyone,I want a flag with yellow background and
White axe in the middle with a red star on top.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Soviet Union of Africa
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Union of Africa » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:01 pm

Flag request

I like to have a flag with a yellow background; taking this vector of the African continent, place it in the middle of the flag and colour the black outline with red, and colour inside Africa yellow.

Take this hammer and sickle, minimize it a bit, and put it in the middle of Africa.
☭ Waka Waka Eh Eh ☭
“This time for Africa.”
☭ Waka Waka Eh Eh ☭
“This time for Africa.”
☭ The Soviet Union of Africa ☭
“Africanized SRF Yugoslavia that’ll devolve into infighting and culminate into basically the Africanized version of the Yugoslav Wars and the Africanized version the Warlord Era in China.”

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:22 pm

The Soviet Union of Africa wrote:Flag request

I like to have a flag with a yellow background; taking this vector of the African continent, place it in the middle of the flag and colour the black outline with red, and colour inside Africa yellow.

Take this hammer and sickle, minimize it a bit, and put it in the middle of Africa.

Communist Africa! Here you go!

---------
New Solaurora
---------

Unistand
Civilian

Founded: Feb 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Unistand » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:31 am

Hey everyone.i want a flag with yellow background and black sword with a crown on top.

Renascento
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Renascento » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:01 am

Unistand wrote:Hey everyone.i want a flag with yellow background and black sword with a crown on top.

How does this look for you? I hope it is to your satisfaction.

https://imgur.com/BxwXk6N

(ADD: Took a bit of liberty with your request. The badass-ier the better, yes? I could change it to fit more to the criteria if you want to.)
Last edited by Renascento on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I curse you, forever, in name. I bless you, forever, in death." — His Holiness Escribar

First things first...

I do use NS Stats, but I reserve the right to pick which ones are canon and which ones aren't. The easiest way to confirm which-is-which is by deferring to my dispatches.

Still, I'm trying to achieve the most accurate representation of my nation with it. It's one hell of a beast to wrangle, but I hope it'll be worth it in the end.
Yes, I am a Blasphemous fan. How'd you know?
A n17 civ., according to this index.
(Sig still needs work...)

The Soviet Union of Africa
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Union of Africa » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:03 am

New Solaurora wrote:
The Soviet Union of Africa wrote:Flag request

Communist Africa! Here you go!

Thank you Sol.
☭ Waka Waka Eh Eh ☭
“This time for Africa.”
☭ Waka Waka Eh Eh ☭
“This time for Africa.”
☭ The Soviet Union of Africa ☭
“Africanized SRF Yugoslavia that’ll devolve into infighting and culminate into basically the Africanized version of the Yugoslav Wars and the Africanized version the Warlord Era in China.”

Bre Kile
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Bre Kile » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:19 am

Renascento wrote:
Unistand wrote:Hey everyone.i want a flag with yellow background and black sword with a crown on top.

How does this look for you? I hope it is to your satisfaction.

https://imgur.com/BxwXk6N

(ADD: Took a bit of liberty with your request. The badass-ier the better, yes? I could change it to fit more to the criteria if you want to.)

It's good.thankyou

Darklore
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Darklore » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Would it be possible to take my current flag, take the orange symbols on it, downsize them and then shove them all in the upper right corner?

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:26 pm

Darklore wrote:Would it be possible to take my current flag, take the orange symbols on it, downsize them and then shove them all in the upper right corner?

Like this? I have all my layers saved, so if you want any tweaks or resizes it would be easy enough.
Last edited by Leutria on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darklore
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Darklore » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Leutria wrote:
Darklore wrote:Would it be possible to take my current flag, take the orange symbols on it, downsize them and then shove them all in the upper right corner?

Like this? I have all my layers saved, so if you want any tweaks or resizes it would be easy enough.

Ah, yes, like that indeed.

Though I wonder if a division should be added, a pair of crossing lines and what colour that would best be.
Last edited by Darklore on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay