NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:41 am

Catistania wrote:Just make me a flag and email it to Catistania79@gmail.com

Any specifics for what you'd want on the flag?

Docratarty
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Docratarty » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:17 am

Eiran wrote:
Bre Kile wrote:Hello everyone.i would like to have a flag with red background and a yellow platypus in the middle.

I didn't know what style of platypus you wanted so I made two flags with different platypi (sp?)
https://imgur.com/a/6zDeRvm

Not a cartooned styled one but with details and line(I hope you understand my broken English)

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:36 am

Docratarty wrote:
Eiran wrote:
I didn't know what style of platypus you wanted so I made two flags with different platypi (sp?)
https://imgur.com/a/6zDeRvm

Not a cartooned styled one but with details and line(I hope you understand my broken English)

There's also another version with a more realistic platypus, IDK if that's what you want?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:49 am

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Can I have it black... Sorry for wasting your time with this

Black on black is pointless.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:53 am

Wolferya wrote:Hello, I'm requesting a regional flag

The background should be white with 2 blue stripes on each side (the stripes shouldn't be too thick)

in the midle I would like to have this: https://ibb.co/yhYqRrX

But with the white spaces in gold.

Thank you very much!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Docratarty
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Docratarty » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:05 pm

Eiran wrote:
Docratarty wrote:Not a cartooned styled one but with details and line(I hope you understand my broken English)

There's also another version with a more realistic platypus, IDK if that's what you want?

Can you please show that to me?
Last edited by Docratarty on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 am

It's the second image on the link they gave you.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:17 am

Docratarty wrote:
Eiran wrote:

Can you please show that to me?

https://i.imgur.com/ckaxePx.png

Crenea
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crenea » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:59 am

Can I get a flag that has a dark blue 3 sided star in the middle of a red ring with all 3 points touching said rings inner edge, with a white background inside the ring and a blue background the same blue as the star outside the ring?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:31 am

Crenea wrote:Can I get a flag that has a dark blue 3 sided star in the middle of a red ring with all 3 points touching said rings inner edge, with a white background inside the ring and a blue background the same blue as the star outside the ring?

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Good morning and salutations to all ye,

If one may be so kind as to heed my request, I kindly ask for a hexagonal symbol or flag styled after the kind found in the RTS Stellaris (examples here.) I’d like the image to be png so it would look nicely as a custom flag.

Design wise I ask for this symbol to be the centre piece, with a plain background. For the colours I would like this to serve as an inspiration/colour source.

That should be it. Cheers in advance.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Rusliv
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rusliv » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:36 pm

If someone could make an armed forces version of this flag, that would be great. Ideally there shouldn't be too much change, just a symbol replacing the eagle within the wheat wreath that would signify the armed forces, like a sword.
New spicy deals at Pohanka Chevrolet dealership. Come join us for our annual Chevrolet Pohanka pig roast this Saturday.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:31 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:

If one may be so kind as to heed my request, I kindly ask for a hexagonal symbol or flag styled after the kind found in the RTS Stellaris (examples here.) I’d like the image to be png so it would look nicely as a custom flag.

Design wise I ask for this symbol to be the centre piece, with a plain background. For the colours I would like this to serve as an inspiration/colour source.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:

Spectacular. Thank you.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Renascento
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Renascento » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:55 am

Renascento wrote:I’d like to make a request for two flags, one in landscape and another in portrait.

This thing would act as my nation’s symbol, so please replace any preexisting symbols with this one.

The first would look like this one, except the blue bordure is to be replaced with red. As this one would be my primary flag (and thus small), you don’t need to make my symbol as intricately as the image above. Just red lines would do, no addons.

The second would be a banner in this shape. The red and white parts are to be replaced with black, while the blue bordure is replaced with a golden color. Since this is supposed to be bigger, you can just copy-paste the symbol prior -- but please remove the light effects.

That is all I ask for. Thank you for your time.

Forgive me for sounding so rudely, but my request hasn't been done yet. I believe it may have gotten overlooked.

Thank you for your time.
"I curse you, forever, in name. I bless you, forever, in death." — His Holiness Escribar

First things first...

I do use NS Stats, but I reserve the right to pick which ones are canon and which ones aren't. The easiest way to confirm which-is-which is by deferring to my dispatches.

Still, I'm trying to achieve the most accurate representation of my nation with it. It's one hell of a beast to wrangle, but I hope it'll be worth it in the end.
Yes, I am a Blasphemous fan. How'd you know?
A n17 civ., according to this index.
(Sig still needs work...)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:14 am

No one owes you anything. If it hasn't been done by now, the chances are nobody wants to do it.

Britannia Maior
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia Maior » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:14 am

I’m dreadfully sorry for being back so soon, but could I have a diamond added onto the flag of Great Britain, with the fasces and ribbon from here placed in the centre of the diamond? I’d like the diamond’s black outline changed for something that better fits the Union Jack (maybe white for the outline?), and the inside of the diamond being wholly red (same shade as St George’s Cross).

If I could get it high def then that’d be swell.

Cheers and have a good day.

Edit: I found that this flag here may give you a pretty good impression of what I am aiming for, particularly with the sizing of the diamond and the fasces.
Last edited by Britannia Maior on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| KINGDOM OF GREATER BRITAIN ᛫ God Save The King
PMT Great Britain under a National Statist/Renovationist regime, dedicated to upholding Euro-American hegemony in a seemingly eternal Cold War - and spying on you.

| The Times |

Great Jenovah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Jenovah » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:30 pm

If you can, I would like the the elephant symbol from Mbelemilele to be placed into the exact center of the golden circle in my flag. It would be nice if you could make the flag the same color as the circle and the background the same color as the rest. Thank you.
BN, I do not use NS stats.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 pm

Great Jenovah wrote:If you can, I would like the the elephant symbol from Mbelemilele to be placed into the exact center of the golden circle in my flag. It would be nice if you could make the flag the same color as the circle and the background the same color as the rest. Thank you.

I wasn't sure what you meant about the background colours, but here's the elephant.

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Jenovah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Jenovah » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Great Jenovah wrote:If you can, I would like the the elephant symbol from Mbelemilele to be placed into the exact center of the golden circle in my flag. It would be nice if you could make the flag the same color as the circle and the background the same color as the rest. Thank you.

I wasn't sure what you meant about the background colours, but here's the elephant.

that's perfect! thank you! If it is possible, can you put this try this elephant on as well:
<-- My Flag (too large to be posted on here)
<-- Elephant
The elephant on the second picture is a bit uneven, so if possible, I would like it if you were able to straighten it out, please. (one front foot should be raised up)
Last edited by Great Jenovah on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BN, I do not use NS stats.

Gotland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotland » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:29 pm

Evening all.

My Norwegian-coloured triband isn’t very...imaginative. I was aiming for a modern North Sea-centred state (and failed miserably).

Gotland is a modern European nation with a constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy. Historically and culturally Germanic but very North Sea centric (and the subsequent invasions and linguistic and cultural exchanges that brings).

Any help on this one? I realise it’s not a lot to go on but I am open to any ideas!
Conservative Liberal or Liberal Conservative with agrarian leanings.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Gotland wrote:Evening all.

My Norwegian-coloured triband isn’t very...imaginative. I was aiming for a modern North Sea-centred state (and failed miserably).

Gotland is a modern European nation with a constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy. Historically and culturally Germanic but very North Sea centric (and the subsequent invasions and linguistic and cultural exchanges that brings).

Any help on this one? I realise it’s not a lot to go on but I am open to any ideas!

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:54 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Not even my request, but that is epic. Well done Almonaster.
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Gotland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotland » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Wow. That is fantastic. Not quite ‘real world’ enough for me but damn...
Conservative Liberal or Liberal Conservative with agrarian leanings.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:58 pm

Great Jenovah wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

that's perfect! thank you! If it is possible, can you put this try this elephant on as well:
<-- My Flag (too large to be posted on here)
<-- Elephant
The elephant on the second picture is a bit uneven, so if possible, I would like it if you were able to straighten it out, please. (one front foot should be raised up)

I found a better elephant: https://imgur.com/a/d9Kwhue
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay