NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:04 am

Northern Ateria wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:So all green, or do you want it swapped with the orange?

All green background please and danke

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:05 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Can you put a red T-shirt in the middle ?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:09 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Can you put a red T-shirt in the middle ?

Thank you :D
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

The Most Serene Republic of Rome
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Most Serene Republic of Rome » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:46 pm

Could I please get this flag (https://ibb.co/9n01XS7) redone in the colors on this map (https://ibb.co/YXXF8d5)?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:58 pm

The Most Serene Republic of Rome wrote:Could I please get this flag (https://ibb.co/9n01XS7) redone in the colors on this map (https://ibb.co/YXXF8d5)?

The Most Serene Republic of Rome
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Most Serene Republic of Rome » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:06 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Most Serene Republic of Rome wrote:Could I please get this flag (https://ibb.co/9n01XS7) redone in the colors on this map (https://ibb.co/YXXF8d5)?

Thank you.

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:07 am

https://imgur.com/vGVvN6K

Can we get this made?

Thank you in advance.
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 am

Nogodia wrote:https://imgur.com/vGVvN6K

Can we get this made?

Thank you in advance.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Good evening and a belated happy New Years,

If it’s possible could I get a flag based of the design seen here? I’d like the yellow replaced by #436B95 and red by white. I’d like it to have the proportions of the Grand Union flag. In the centre, replacing the Iranian crest, I’d like this variant of the US arms (with the shield on the chest and the ribbon removed, the crown lowered slightly).

That’s all. Thanks, and good night.

I have a bald eagle coa piece without any additions if this helps in any way.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm

Kyria wrote:Good evening and a belated happy New Years,

If it’s possible could I get a flag based of the design seen here? I’d like the yellow replaced by #436B95 and red by white. I’d like it to have the proportions of the Grand Union flag. In the centre, replacing the Iranian crest, I’d like this variant of the US arms (with the shield on the chest and the ribbon removed, the crown lowered slightly).

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:54 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kyria wrote:Good evening and a belated happy New Years,

Thank you.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Bodger
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bodger » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Hello,

Could something do an edit of the this flag in line with my nation's flag colours?

https://i.imgur.com/58vFezM.png

The white part of the star becomes the dark orange, and there is a border around the whole star in light orange

Thank you in advance

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:26 pm

Bodger wrote:Hello,

Could something do an edit of the this flag in line with my nation's flag colours?

https://i.imgur.com/58vFezM.png

The white part of the star becomes the dark orange, and there is a border around the whole star in light orange

Thank you in advance

Halling
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Halling » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:09 pm

Hello,

Can I get this image of a willow tree made so that the leaves are gold (if i can be so picky as to request the shade: red: 215, green: 167, blue: 0). Also can I get the text "Democratic Freedoms Union" on there somewhere could be in gold or black text whatever you think best. Cheers!

Redternetia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Redternetia » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Halling wrote:Hello,

Can I get this image of a willow tree made so that the leaves are gold (if i can be so picky as to request the shade: red: 215, green: 167, blue: 0). Also can I get the text "Democratic Freedoms Union" on there somewhere could be in gold or black text whatever you think best. Cheers!

Here ya go.

Antecuoer
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Antecuoer » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 am

Hello, would it be possible to get a vertical tricolor with Purple (#5a005a), Gold. (#ffd23b), and Red (#c80815) with two angelic supporters supporting this Eagle in the center?

Also would it be possible to get a variant with just a vertical bicolor of Red (#c80815) and Yellow (#ffc922) with the same Angel and Eagle design in the center?
Roleplay Nation
-
Kingdom of Mazacàzar

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:11 am

Antecuoer wrote:Hello, would it be possible to get a vertical tricolor with Purple (#5a005a), Gold. (#ffd23b), and Red (#c80815) with two angelic supporters supporting this Eagle in the center?

Also would it be possible to get a variant with just a vertical bicolor of Red (#c80815) and Yellow (#ffc922) with the same Angel and Eagle design in the center?

https://imgur.com/a/5vfpkkc

Antecuoer
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Antecuoer » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:10 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Antecuoer wrote:Hello, would it be possible to get a vertical tricolor with Purple (#5a005a), Gold. (#ffd23b), and Red (#c80815) with two angelic supporters supporting this Eagle in the center?

https://imgur.com/a/5vfpkkc

Thank you so much, they look great, I like the colors for the tricolor. Would it be possible to remove the Angel's from the tricolor and leave it with just the eagle?
Roleplay Nation
-
Kingdom of Mazacàzar

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Antecuoer wrote:

Thank you so much, they look great, I like the colors for the tricolor. Would it be possible to remove the Angel's from the tricolor and leave it with just the eagle?

Added to the same link.

Antecuoer
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Antecuoer » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:35 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Antecuoer wrote:Thank you so much, they look great, I like the colors for the tricolor. Would it be possible to remove the Angel's from the tricolor and leave it with just the eagle?

Added to the same link.

Thank you so much
Roleplay Nation
-
Kingdom of Mazacàzar

Anglo-Eurasia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Eurasia » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 pm

Hello, I tried making a flag but I realize I don't know how to approach it. Could I get a flag which is a mix between the flag of England, the Russian St. Andrews Flag, and the Imperial German flag?
Dieu et mon droit

United Kingdom of Great Britain, Eurasia, Ireland and the Dominions of Canada, Oceania, Patagonia, and South Africa

Grahnol
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grahnol » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:07 pm

Something based on this. Make the colours work better and add symbolism in the flag resembling a mix between Slavic and Turkic symbolism would be appreciated. No complex imagery, coat of arms or crescents for this one, please.
The Interstellar Domain of Grahnol will take the stars!
I'm better than you and everyone in your side is stupid, cringe and evil. Ran out of things to say bottom text
FT nation. Nation doesn't reflect my ideals at all.
Never ever going to use that 'tech tier scales' shit. That's what edgelords use to godmod.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm

Anglo-Eurasia wrote:Hello, I tried making a flag but I realize I don't know how to approach it. Could I get a flag which is a mix between the flag of England, the Russian St. Andrews Flag, and the Imperial German flag?

Jamming flags together rarely works well. Here's one option.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:25 pm

Anglo-Eurasia wrote:Hello, I tried making a flag but I realize I don't know how to approach it. Could I get a flag which is a mix between the flag of England, the Russian St. Andrews Flag, and the Imperial German flag?

Here's an alternate take to Almonaster's, for your consideration

(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Anglo-Eurasia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Eurasia » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:31 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Jamming flags together rarely works well. Here's one option.

Alyekra wrote:

Here's an alternate take to Almonaster's, for your consideration

These are both quite good, but I do agree that jamming them together works.
Dieu et mon droit

United Kingdom of Great Britain, Eurasia, Ireland and the Dominions of Canada, Oceania, Patagonia, and South Africa

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay