NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello,

I request a new flag for Kyria. Firstly, I ask that the flag of Quebec serve as the base (with the fleurs-de-lis removed) and the St George’s Cross over it like with the Union Jack. Secondly, I ask that a gold fimbriation1 be made between the red and blue. Thirdly and lastly, I ask that the flag be png and high definition (if possible).

Thank you in advance.

Notes
1 "A narrow edging or border, often in white or gold, on a flag to separate two other colors. For example the white and gold lines of the South African Flag."
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:18 am

Kyria wrote:Hello,

I request a new flag for Kyria. Firstly, I ask that the flag of Quebec serve as the base (with the fleurs-de-lis removed) and the St George’s Cross over it like with the Union Jack. Secondly, I ask that a gold fimbriation1 be made between the red and blue. Thirdly and lastly, I ask that the flag be png and high definition (if possible).

Thank you in advance.

Notes
1 "A narrow edging or border, often in white or gold, on a flag to separate two other colors. For example the white and gold lines of the South African Flag."

A bizarrely complex specification for a simple design. Here you go.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:21 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kyria wrote:Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Notes

A bizarrely complex specification for a simple design. Here you go.

Many thanks. Though would a white fimbriation look better? I’m asking for your opinion if that’s quite alright.
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:34 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kaedijork wrote:Guten tag,

I have for many a moon now been experimenting with coming up with a good flag for this nation concept. I am... still stuck, none quite get the vibe. Heads up; this is going to be a creative freedom type request.

The general concept is a supranational union, similar to the ussr, but socially fascist. Several predominantly 'nordic' republics in northern africa form this union. The general colour scheme can be whatever, but ideally, it is gold and white (with a white background). Incorporating a black sun symbol might be a good idea, or any combination of egyptian and nordic runes/symbols, but you definitely don't have to. In any case, it should give the impression of a powerful superstate at a glance.

I know this is more open ended than usual, so I'm open to multiple ideas :D
Thanks a lot guys.

White and gold is never good without an intervening dark colour. I've added judicious amounts of African green and black to the mix. The Illuminati reference is intentional.

Thanks mate :D
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Thulland
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Thulland » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:32 am

Hello,

I request a flag based off the Markland flag found here, albeit with the white replaced by #336633. I’d like it to be high definition and png.

Here’s the raven used as the one in the actual flag is low definition.

Thanks in advance.
Kingdom of Thulland | "Blod og heder."
Overview | Profiles | Military | Relations | Theme
 Nasjonalt Nyhetsselskap | Government college loans for working class youths to be rolled out next year, government says // Rikeskansler Trygstad to visit Copenhagen in celebration of Thul-Danish friendship

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Thulland wrote:Hello,

I request a flag based off the Markland flag found here, albeit with the white replaced by #336633. I’d like it to be high definition and png.

Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/Mv5CiMh

Thulland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thulland » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:32 pm

N7eternia wrote:
Thulland wrote:Hello,

Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/Mv5CiMh

I’m sorry for not being more specific earlier, but could I have the border and proportions like on the flag I mentioned?
 Nasjonalt Nyhetsselskap | Government college loans for working class youths to be rolled out next year, government says // Rikeskansler Trygstad to visit Copenhagen in celebration of Thul-Danish friendship

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:36 am

Thulland wrote:I’m sorry for not being more specific earlier, but could I have the border and proportions like on the flag I mentioned?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Thulland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thulland » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:43 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Thulland wrote:I’m sorry for not being more specific earlier, but could I have the border and proportions like on the flag I mentioned?

Ah, that’s it. Thank you.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:20 pm

For my puppet Happy Flower Land II, I would like a whole bunch of flowers of various colours on a dark blue background, with a big yellow smiley face in the middle, similar size ratio to the Nazi flag, though obviously a different flag.

Thank you!
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Ghost Land wrote:For my puppet Happy Flower Land II, I would like a whole bunch of flowers of various colours on a dark blue background, with a big yellow smiley face in the middle, similar size ratio to the Nazi flag, though obviously a different flag.

Thank you!

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Kyria wrote:
Many thanks. Though would a white fimbriation look better? I’m asking for your opinion if that’s quite alright.

Technically it belongs in the flag advice thread. Either is fine, but I would prefer the gold unless you specifically want a UK reference.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kyria wrote:

Technically it belongs in the flag advice thread. Either is fine, but I would prefer the gold unless you specifically want a UK reference.

Understood. It’s meant to symbolise the union of Anglophone and Francophone America.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ghost Land wrote:For my puppet Happy Flower Land II, I would like a whole bunch of flowers of various colours on a dark blue background, with a big yellow smiley face in the middle, similar size ratio to the Nazi flag, though obviously a different flag.

Thank you!

Thank you very much! This is pretty much exactly what I had in mind. :)
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Hello!

Could I please get a flag made from this image?

Basically, make the background a uniform colour instead of being dotted with stars, and change into flag proportions. I'd also like a version without the earth and just the man with the torch. Thank you! :D

EDIT: Just realised it could be cool to have an arch of stars going from the earth around the man. If someone could try that as well, that'd be sweet as!
Last edited by Kaedijork on Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.

OOC Views

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Kaedijork wrote:Hello!

Basically, make the background a uniform colour instead of being dotted with stars, and change into flag proportions. I'd also like a version without the earth and just the man with the torch. Thank you! :D

EDIT: Just realised it could be cool to have an arch of stars going from the earth around the man. If someone could try that as well, that'd be sweet as!

https://imgur.com/a/2guBGuD
Last edited by Eiran on Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:50 pm

Eiran wrote:
Kaedijork wrote:Hello!

https://imgur.com/a/2guBGuD

Thank you so much!

OOC Views

94 Black
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Black » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Make a libertarian-ish flag that screams 'Don't tread on me'

Chill beats LLC
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chill beats LLC » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:14 pm

Hey fellas, back again for the first time since the old thread lol

I was hoping someone could use this image and apply the same text to it as is on my current flag, maybe with a fancier font and with the same effects.

thanks in advance to anyone who might do this for me, i owe you one lol
Chill beats Radio, LLC
A division of Earth Industries, LLC
a radio station beyond space and time, broadcasting chill vibes to every radio, everywhere. she/her. Led by DJ Doug, eldritch horror on the mic.
Quotes| The Vibe:Cult of the Vibe dismembers 10, kills 3 more! High Priest Cromwell says "Sometimes, the people need to lend us a hand." | DJ Doug to publicly execute US presidents Bush, Clinton, Obama, in the Port of Rhodes! | NS Nation "Amyllia", founded 2011, is erased from reality, sacrificed by the Cult of the Vibe, all memory of this beloved F7er gone from the multiverse!|  RPs

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:38 am

Chill beats LLC wrote:Hey fellas, back again for the first time since the old thread lol

I was hoping someone could use this image and apply the same text to it as is on my current flag, maybe with a fancier font and with the same effects.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:11 am

Hello lads,

Was hoping to get a version of this one without the lion head, in a colour scheme and ratio similar to my current flag. Cheers!

OOC Views

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:09 am

Kaedijork wrote:Hello lads,

Was hoping to get a version of this one without the lion head, in a colour scheme and ratio similar to my current flag. Cheers!

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:12 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kaedijork wrote:Hello lads,

Cheers :D

OOC Views

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:36 am

Hello,

If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like to request a flag with the proportions of Japan’s flag, with the colour scheme of this coat of arms. In the centre of the flag, I would like this sun and laurel wreath, coloured the yellow/gold on the coat of arms and the field/background coloured the same shade of red.

I request that the flag be in png if possible.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I would also like a variation with this laurel wreath instead of the one linked above, to see which is better. Take your time, flag makers, I’m in no rush. Your needs are more important than some flag.

Chill beats LLC
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chill beats LLC » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:28 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Chill beats LLC wrote:Hey fellas, back again for the first time since the old thread lol

yeah baybeee, thanks a lot dude
Chill beats Radio, LLC
A division of Earth Industries, LLC
a radio station beyond space and time, broadcasting chill vibes to every radio, everywhere. she/her. Led by DJ Doug, eldritch horror on the mic.
Quotes| The Vibe:Cult of the Vibe dismembers 10, kills 3 more! High Priest Cromwell says "Sometimes, the people need to lend us a hand." | DJ Doug to publicly execute US presidents Bush, Clinton, Obama, in the Port of Rhodes! | NS Nation "Amyllia", founded 2011, is erased from reality, sacrificed by the Cult of the Vibe, all memory of this beloved F7er gone from the multiverse!|  RPs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay