Page 138 of 261

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:57 am
by Pacomia
Trisat wrote:Can I have a three stripe flag going horizontal. Can it be HEX 009421, white then HEX 009421 again. Then there will be a white circle in the middle of the white stripe and the Benetton logo (https://images.app.goo.gl/Nwi3vQKsiCqcDSEX6 but just the white decal) in the middle.

That will be all thank you.

Wait, a white circle, in a white stripe, with a white emblem?

How is that going to be visible? Is it different shades of white?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:01 am
by Sunemia
Can I have an flag for an history factbook? Basically an blue flag (the same of the current) with an orange sun with an orange strip in the lower part of the flag.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:42 am
by Almonaster Nuevo
Trisat wrote:Can I have a three stripe flag going horizontal. Can it be HEX 009421, white then HEX 009421 again. Then there will be a white circle in the middle of the white stripe and the Benetton logo (https://images.app.goo.gl/Nwi3vQKsiCqcDSEX6 but just the white decal) in the middle.

That will be all thank you.


Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:45 am
by Almonaster Nuevo
Sunemia wrote:Can I have an flag for an history factbook? Basically an blue flag (the same of the current) with an orange sun with an orange strip in the lower part of the flag.



Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:11 am
by Legionnary Romania
Brusseldorf wrote:
Legionnary Romania wrote:Hi, i need a modern version of the Iron Guard flag. I would like to keep the colours of Romania on it as well and if there is a way to incorporate a Large Shield with a cross on it that is meant to symbolize Saint Micheal the Archangel's shield.

https://i.imgur.com/5UrEvkV.png


Very nice. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:51 am
by Guuj Xaat Kil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:44 pm
by Almonaster Nuevo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:04 pm
by Ranger Corps
Hello all!

Could I please have an oakleaf that is colored (left to right) bronze, silver, then gold, and then on a mottled gray and green background? (select the first actual option. Sorry about that)

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:40 pm
by Almonaster Nuevo
Sounds exactly like what you were given before.

Ranger Corps wrote:Hello all!

Could I please have an oakleaf that is colored (left to right) bronze, silver, then gold, and then on a mottled gray and green background?

Thanks!

Fall Request

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:28 pm
by Bholvaknia
Hello, I am looking for a flag that give off the vibe of an old and history filled european kingdom. I don't have an specifics but try to stay away from colours like pink and orange if at all possible, thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:28 pm
by Aimena
I was just wondering which flag would be more fitting for me.

https://imgur.com/a/0M80tll
https://imgur.com/a/PFIhitA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:41 pm
by Bholvaknia
Aimena wrote:I was just wondering which flag would be more fitting for me.

https://imgur.com/a/0M80tll
https://imgur.com/a/PFIhitA

the second one is more aesthetically pleasing, personally I would that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:11 am
by The Imperium Empires
Recently revived my nation, looking for a sort of steampunk British imperial flag, if anyone could do this that would be great.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:14 am
by The Vexian Union
Improve my flag pls
Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:15 pm
by -Ocelot-
Too much white. Maybe have the stripes and the star be different colors.

Aimena wrote:I was just wondering which flag would be more fitting for me.

https://imgur.com/a/0M80tll
https://imgur.com/a/PFIhitA


#2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:42 pm
by Maguindanao and Sulu
Can I have this flag remade to make it more clear please??
https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ph_rsnbk.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:01 am
by Dabarastan
Would anyone consider please remaking my current flag but less blurry and less cheap-looking. I think there is something wrong with that black horizontal strip but I really like the blue and orange. Feel free to get creative and thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:19 am
by New Anglon
Please resize my flag and make the stars white!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 am
by Almonaster Nuevo
Maguindanao and Sulu wrote:Can I have this flag remade to make it more clear please??
https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ph_rsnbk.html



Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:17 am
by -Ocelot-
The Vexian Union wrote:Improve my flag pls
(Image)


Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:40 am
by Drongonia
Dabarastan wrote:Would anyone consider please remaking my current flag but less blurry and less cheap-looking. I think there is something wrong with that black horizontal strip but I really like the blue and orange. Feel free to get creative and thanks in advance.

https://i.ibb.co/tJS87B6/Dabarastan.png

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 am
by Maguindanao and Sulu
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Maguindanao and Sulu wrote:Can I have this flag remade to make it more clear please??
https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ph_rsnbk.html



Image

Yoo thanks amazing!! Thanks!! Although can I make one last request?? Can you change the symbol in the green circle with the islands in this flag please???

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 am
by Gyatso-kai
New Anglon wrote:Please resize my flag and make the stars white!


Did two for you. One with white stars as requested, and another with gray, as I thought it looked a bit more unified and nicer

Image
Image


Image
Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:44 am
by Dabarastan
Drongonia wrote:
Dabarastan wrote:Would anyone consider please remaking my current flag but less blurry and less cheap-looking. I think there is something wrong with that black horizontal strip but I really like the blue and orange. Feel free to get creative and thanks in advance.

https://i.ibb.co/tJS87B6/Dabarastan.png


Thanks. This is a lot better so I've already started using it. If anyone does feel like getting creative with an entirely new design but similar-ish colour-scheme please feel free because that would be interesting to see. Otherwise I'm happy with this improvement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:10 am
by Almonaster Nuevo
Maguindanao and Sulu wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Image

Yoo thanks amazing!! Thanks!! Although can I make one last request?? Can you change the symbol in the green circle with the islands in this flag please???


You don't want the Sulu arms? * shrugs *
Image