NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Rainbowsix
Diplomat
 
Posts: 745
Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:55 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Rainbowsix wrote:what do you mean by sources? like what are you looking for?

When you say “I want a flag like Rainbow Six Siege”
Is there a flag in the game you want use to use? Or do you want a flag that represents R6S? :)

hey sorry for late response i was sick... but yea i want something that represents rainbow six and monika weiss (IQ)
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

User avatar
Yanab
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Mar 08, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Redesign this flag pls

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 pm

could you please redesign this flag of Kutná Hora (Czech republic city) so it isn't so pixelly?
Image

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rykil » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Looking for a flag consisting of three parts.

  • - A maroon background.
  • - A pale yellow sphere in the center of it.
  • - An ebony-colored Sierpinski triangle within the sphere.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

Me trying to go back to sleep in the morning

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Yanab wrote:could you please redesign this flag of Kutná Hora (Czech republic city) so it isn't so pixelly?
(Image)



Found and cleaned up a better version.
Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Rykil wrote:Looking for a flag consisting of three parts.

  • - A maroon background.
  • - A pale yellow sphere in the center of it.
  • - An ebony-colored Sierpinski triangle within the sphere.



Ebony on pale yellow is not going to be visible.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rykil » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rykil wrote:Looking for a flag consisting of three parts.

  • - A maroon background.
  • - A pale yellow sphere in the center of it.
  • - An ebony-colored Sierpinski triangle within the sphere.



Ebony on pale yellow is not going to be visible.

Scratch that then, here's a different one.

  • - An orange background.
  • - A black Sierpinski triangle in the middle.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

Me trying to go back to sleep in the morning

User avatar
Eiran
Envoy
 
Posts: 325
Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eiran » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rykil wrote:Looking for a flag consisting of three parts.

  • - A maroon background.
  • - A pale yellow sphere in the center of it.
  • - An ebony-colored Sierpinski triangle within the sphere.



Ebony on pale yellow is not going to be visible.


Ebony is a dark brown, you're thinking of ivory

♪ Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony♫

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:21 am

D'oh! So I was. Sorry Rykil.


I see you've changed the spec. Both versions at https://imgur.com/a/6Ofehsu
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Necunda
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 50
Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Necunda » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:01 am

Make my flag even more Nordic please.
The Emminency of Neltacopix
⇝ Cyntaff aer degaum. Cyncomecus aer set echlauh ⇜

Feudalistic hellhole with nachos and salt. | FT with a sprinkle of hard-science. |Esoteric Geolibertarian Ethno-Feudalism w/

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:24 am

Necunda wrote:Make my flag even more Nordic please.


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rykil » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:55 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:D'oh! So I was. Sorry Rykil.


I see you've changed the spec. Both versions at https://imgur.com/a/6Ofehsu

Forgiven. I was actually thinking there was something that I was missing about Ebony on pale yellow, we all make mistakes sometimes. :)
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

Me trying to go back to sleep in the morning

User avatar
Imperial Republican States of America
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Apr 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Republican States of America » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:50 am

A flag like our regional flag would be cool:

https://www.nationstates.net/region=red_wolf_alliance

A red border and black background we certainly be best. I'd appreciate it. :)

User avatar
The Exteriorem Piracy Movement
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jul 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Exteriorem Piracy Movement » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:23 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:The old thread was almost at 500 pages so I decided to make a new thread.

Old thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=238034

There is more than 1 flag maker, I am not the only one, and if you want to make flags, just do it, no application needed.
Format for flag requests:
  • Description of flag you want. Include any colors, shapes, or images/icons (include links if possible for images and icons)
  • Any background effects/textures

Personally, I use MS Paint, GIMP, and images I find on the internet to make my flags. But if you use something else, that's ok.

This, with the dark blue and the white not changing, but the lighter blue becomes maroon.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:26 am

The Exteriorem Piracy Movement wrote:
New Transeurasia wrote:The old thread was almost at 500 pages so I decided to make a new thread.

Old thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=238034

There is more than 1 flag maker, I am not the only one, and if you want to make flags, just do it, no application needed.
Format for flag requests:
  • Description of flag you want. Include any colors, shapes, or images/icons (include links if possible for images and icons)
  • Any background effects/textures

Personally, I use MS Paint, GIMP, and images I find on the internet to make my flags. But if you use something else, that's ok.

This, with the dark blue and the white not changing, but the lighter blue becomes maroon.


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1379
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:36 am

Imperial Republican States of America wrote:A flag like our regional flag would be cool:

https://www.nationstates.net/region=red_wolf_alliance

A red border and black background we certainly be best. I'd appreciate it. :)


Like this?
https://i.ibb.co/Sx2GVBs/Republican-USA.png
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the South Pacific. | Drongonia's Index of Indexes! | Dark mode users, please give TG feedback on my dark mode factbooks!

News via FUX.dg: TVDG poll suggests church attendance in decline | Border to remain closed until at least April, PM | IRD named "worst govt. department"
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
Soldakia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldakia » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:14 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... greenland/

Greetings, I ask that the following flag:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... greenland/

Have the star replaced with one just like this nation:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nogodia

And the remaining blue part of the flag replaced with Prussian Blue instead of its current shade.

If possible I also request that the bear outline is replaced with a Gray Wolf outline (the color of the wolf being Gunmetal Gray). This last part is not needed, although highly requested.

Thank you all in advance!

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:43 am

Soldakia wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/b3e542/flag_of_northern_greenland/

Greetings, I ask that the following flag:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... greenland/

Have the star replaced with one just like this nation:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nogodia

And the remaining blue part of the flag replaced with Prussian Blue instead of its current shade.

If possible I also request that the bear outline is replaced with a Gray Wolf outline (the color of the wolf being Gunmetal Gray). This last part is not needed, although highly requested.

Thank you all in advance!


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Imperial Republican States of America
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Apr 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Republican States of America » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 am

Drongonia wrote:
Imperial Republican States of America wrote:A flag like our regional flag would be cool:

https://www.nationstates.net/region=red_wolf_alliance

A red border and black background we certainly be best. I'd appreciate it. :)


Like this?
https://i.ibb.co/Sx2GVBs/Republican-USA.png


Yes! :D Thanks. See it is it possible to dark the red a bit? It's over powering the rest of the flag, lol.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:46 am

Imperial Republican States of America wrote:Yes! :D Thanks. See it is it possible to dark the red a bit? It's over powering the rest of the flag, lol.


I think it's OK on the small version for NS, but here you go.
https://imgur.com/a/FhK63Rm
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
P a m p a n g a
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby P a m p a n g a » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Hey yo! Can I make a request? Could I have modern version of my current flag? Rather then just a plain tricolour kinda make things have a unique design? The red has to be on the top tho and the green has to be on the bottom. Thanks in advance!!
------ Ing Repúblik Demokratik ning Kapampángan ------
"Kamulatan, Kabiasnan, at Katimauan"
"We stand together as free people against oppression!"
- President Avelino Marx Magbaláue

Definitely not an African or Latin American nation
Policies to Ignore: Corporal Punishment

User avatar
Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:45 pm

I'm looking for a new flag inspired by my current one,but a bit different.


I'm looking for:WA logo surrounding the bottom of the logo of you know what. hint:the United Nations

And 2 swords going though above mentioned logo(s).

Everything else remains the same.

User avatar
Soldakia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldakia » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Soldakia wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/b3e542/flag_of_northern_greenland/

Greetings, I ask that the following flag:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... greenland/

Have the star replaced with one just like this nation:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nogodia

And the remaining blue part of the flag replaced with Prussian Blue instead of its current shade.

If possible I also request that the bear outline is replaced with a Gray Wolf outline (the color of the wolf being Gunmetal Gray). This last part is not needed, although highly requested.

Thank you all in advance!


Image

Thank you very much, but could the star be in the light (sky) blue shade instead of the Prussian blue?
Aside from that, you have our eternal gratitude!
Last edited by Soldakia on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1379
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:54 am

P a m p a n g a wrote:Hey yo! Can I make a request? Could I have modern version of my current flag? Rather then just a plain tricolour kinda make things have a unique design? The red has to be on the top tho and the green has to be on the bottom. Thanks in advance!!

It's a pretty wide-open criteria but I think this is pretty unique...

https://i.ibb.co/PWHwDV4/Pampanga.png
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the South Pacific. | Drongonia's Index of Indexes! | Dark mode users, please give TG feedback on my dark mode factbooks!

News via FUX.dg: TVDG poll suggests church attendance in decline | Border to remain closed until at least April, PM | IRD named "worst govt. department"
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
P a m p a n g a
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby P a m p a n g a » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:08 am

Drongonia wrote:
P a m p a n g a wrote:Hey yo! Can I make a request? Could I have modern version of my current flag? Rather then just a plain tricolour kinda make things have a unique design? The red has to be on the top tho and the green has to be on the bottom. Thanks in advance!!

It's a pretty wide-open criteria but I think this is pretty unique...

https://i.ibb.co/PWHwDV4/Pampanga.png

AYYY that's actually pretty lit! The yellow in the middle is perfect since the yellow represents the middle of Pampanga and Mount Arayat. The red and the green diamond shows the unity of Kapampangans from the south and the north. This is it Thaank you thank you!
------ Ing Repúblik Demokratik ning Kapampángan ------
"Kamulatan, Kabiasnan, at Katimauan"
"We stand together as free people against oppression!"
- President Avelino Marx Magbaláue

Definitely not an African or Latin American nation
Policies to Ignore: Corporal Punishment

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 4929
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:15 am

Soldakia wrote:Thank you very much, but could the star be in the light (sky) blue shade instead of the Prussian blue?
Aside from that, you have our eternal gratitude!


Image


For future reference, please use the same country to post all your graphics requests.(It makes it easier for us to pick elements from previous work.) I have you filed under Nogodia.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agarntrop, Comfed, Doge-Empire, Library12, Monsone, Omerica, Prybourne, Terrabod, The United Artherian Federation, Xoriet

Advertisement

Remove ads