NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:53 am

Just a wee request for anyone who wants to make it.

Main colors have to be Black or White (not both), Red, and Yellow, specifically for the red and yellow the exact same color as on the Spanish flag (#C60B1E) Red (#FFC400) Yellow.

It must include symbols both for Spain, and for an alternative Spanish American Empire where the Thirteen Colonies inhabited. This one is pretty lax, if it represents Latinos and/or Spanish Speakers/People and it looks good then put it on. It also must include 1 Germanic Symbol.

Other than that you have a lot of creative liberty. If you have the time several designs would be nice, and if several people want to make one that would be cool, I'll probably end up using them all.
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Logana
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Logana » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Could you replace the eagle with the dragon below?

Czwartek
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Czwartek » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:49 pm

For my flag, use this German flag and colour the black and yellow in the flag to this colour of red and the red in the middle of the flag to white.

Then, add this symbol in the middle of the flag; colour the star red; the banner red; and the laurel wreaths green.

Then in between the laurel wreaths, add this Polish Eagle in the middle. Colour the crown and beak yellow and the eagle itself is white.

Last edited by Czwartek on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An alternate universe Poland/Czechoslovakia nation-state set in a post-Great War universe

Braussland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:00 am

Logana wrote:Could you replace the eagle with the dragon below?

(Image)

(Image)

Is this what you wanted?
Bonivenga al-Braussia, membrù caburi dal-LLC

Welcome to Braussland, proud member of the LCL

Braussland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:31 am

Czwartek wrote:For my flag, use this German flag and colour the black and yellow in the flag to this colour of red and the red in the middle of the flag to white.

Then, add this symbol in the middle of the flag; colour the star red; the banner red; and the laurel wreaths green.

Then in between the laurel wreaths, add this Polish Eagle in the middle. Colour the crown and beak yellow and the eagle itself is white.

Due to colour clashes with white and red, I have to place the symbol here and the eagle must remain black but I made the insides white, is this alright?
Bonivenga al-Braussia, membrù caburi dal-LLC

Welcome to Braussland, proud member of the LCL

Logana
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Logana » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Braussland wrote:
Logana wrote:Could you replace the eagle with the dragon below?

(Image)

(Image)

Is this what you wanted?

Yes thank you.

Czwartek
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Czwartek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Braussland wrote:
Czwartek wrote:For my flag, use this German flag and colour the black and yellow in the flag to this colour of red and the red in the middle of the flag to white.

Due to colour clashes with white and red, I have to place the symbol here and the eagle must remain black but I made the insides white, is this alright?

Unfortunately not I’m afraid. Thank you for responding to my flag request :(
An alternate universe Poland/Czechoslovakia nation-state set in a post-Great War universe

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 pm

How about this?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 pm

So I have bit of a request to make, my girlfriend is strongly considering joining NS and has already created a nation.
She was disappointed though that she couldn't find a flag that went well with her nation.

Would anyone like to take up a design that incorporates this.
Into an Alice In Wonderland themed flag with blues and grays?

Czwartek
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Czwartek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:How about this?

Thank you. Both Braussland and Al.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 am

Genivaria wrote:So I have bit of a request to make, my girlfriend is strongly considering joining NS and has already created a nation.
She was disappointed though that she couldn't find a flag that went well with her nation.

(Image)

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:11 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Genivaria wrote:So I have bit of a request to make, my girlfriend is strongly considering joining NS and has already created a nation.

(Image)

I was thinking of something that looks more like a flag, with the little girl being central in the flag.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:20 am

Genivaria wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

I was thinking of something that looks more like a flag, with the little girl being central in the flag.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Genivaria wrote:I was thinking of something that looks more like a flag, with the little girl being central in the flag.

She says she loves it, thank you very much. :D

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Using this style

Could you make an
  • Army flag(If you add a sword(s) could you make it a Gladius)
  • Navy flag
  • Air force flag
  • Space flag
  • And advanced weapons flag (nukes, death stars, that sort of thing).

Please and thank you.
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0=={]=====>

Osentaria
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Osentaria » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Evening! Is there a way you just make my flag longer on the horizontal side? Just need some more length.
Here is an urippled version of my flag:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... TIONAL.png
A tier 1.25 civilization, according to this index.

Ungvarnfjall
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ungvarnfjall » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Osentaria wrote:Evening! Is there a way you just make my flag longer on the horizontal side? Just need some more length.
Here is an urippled version of my flag:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... TIONAL.png

.‡ WINTER IS COMING ‡.

廣東話 / Français / نجد عربي / Русский / Ελληνική / Latine
please leave me out of politics
no ns stats

Teldland
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Teldland » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:57 am

Good day to you all?
Could someone create for me a simple flag with three vertical divisions? (like the flag of say, France or Chad) And could the three divisions be respectively red, white, and blue (essentially a French flag with the colors swapped horizontally) with a blue star matching the color of the blue color division in the center, with a yellow circle inside that star?

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:18 am

Teldland wrote:Good day to you all?
Could someone create for me a simple flag with three vertical divisions? (like the flag of say, France or Chad) And could the three divisions be respectively red, white, and blue (essentially a French flag with the colors swapped horizontally) with a blue star matching the color of the blue color division in the center, with a yellow circle inside that star?

https://i.imgur.com/WG2zHEH.png
https://i.imgur.com/8PZtxf8.png

Enjoy!
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Teldland
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Teldland » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:38 am

Thank you! This is very much appreciated!

The Russian Unified Soviet States
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian Unified Soviet States » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Good day lads,

I would really appreciate if someone created a flag with the following elements:

- Dark red background (not burgundy)

- In the middle of the flag, there is a symbol which should have a 5-pointed star and a sickle encircled by a cogwheel. Yellow color please.

cheers in advance

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Looking for a simple flag

I want it to be blue with the following symbol centered in the middle, symbol needs to be black

If possible, I want both a clean version of it and a version with effects that make it appear iced over and frozen

thanks ahead of time
Last edited by Badassistanian on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koscis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Koscis » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:09 am

Looking for a new flag to represent my nation, and I’m wnating something simple yet creative. My nation is a European nation set on the Adriatic but influenced by agrarian French and Italian cultures. Colors shouldn’t be copied from Italy or France and should be representative of an individualist nation that I can build a culture around.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:22 am

The Russian Unified Soviet States wrote:Good day lads,

I would really appreciate if someone created a flag with the following elements:

- Dark red background (not burgundy)

- In the middle of the flag, there is a symbol which should have a 5-pointed star and a sickle encircled by a cogwheel. Yellow color please.

cheers in advance

https://i.imgur.com/aHCEh4Q.png
https://i.imgur.com/3B4okbK.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality

taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:23 am

Badassistanian wrote:Looking for a simple flag

I want it to be blue with the following symbol centered in the middle, symbol needs to be black

If possible, I want both a clean version of it and a version with effects that make it appear iced over and frozen

thanks ahead of time

https://i.imgur.com/8ISM8Bk.png
https://i.imgur.com/5Ya2ag1.jpg

taps head
Hits head with hammer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay