NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nomen Loci
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nomen Loci » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:23 pm

Veraguas wrote:-snip-

Here it be: https://imgur.com/cVtGepY

I have the vector file, in case you need it
Last edited by Nomen Loci on Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/They | Formerly Hoasa | ¡Ahora disponible en español por solo ₡0! | 9Axes (just cuz) | Request flags or logos here
Quote of the Week!™ by Irenton, who wrote:I rapidly and meticulously deconstruct, then reconstruct the trolley before impact. Thus it is not the same trolley it was when I first arrived at the lever, leaving me not culpable for the deaths of the five people, instead culpable for the death and subsequent rebirth of the Trolley of Theseus.

Veraguas
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Veraguas » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Nomen Loci wrote:
Veraguas wrote:-snip-

Here it be: https://imgur.com/cVtGepY

I have the vector file, in case you need it

Oh, you are a saint. Thank you so much!
He/Him

This nation does not reflect my real-life views.

I do not use NS stats.
Republic of Veraguas (República de Veraguas)
RP population: 2,476,540
Capital (and largest city): San Pablo
Head of state and head of government: President Julio César Montez Montealegre
Government type: Republic
Land area: 105,870 km²
Official language: Spanish
Literacy rate: 56% (est.)
Ethnic makeup: 49% mestizo, 25% Amerindian, 13% white, 5% black, 2% Asian, 6% other
Religious makeup: 80% Roman Catholic, 20% Protestant (mostly Evangelical) and other
Per capita income: 1,080 USD (est.)
Major industries: Tourism, coffee, bananas, sugar, cotton, beef
Establish an embassy in Veraguas today!
Constitution of Veraguas

Orlesian States
Envoy

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlesian States » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:48 am

Hello. I would like a more 'militarized' version of my current flag. Basically a general flag used by the armed forces of Orlesia, not a specific branch is really in mind, just a general flag for, well, every branch involved. The hex codes of my current colors don't really need to be used, as I don't really mind as long as it's red/black/gold.

I hope this is alright, and isn't too inconvenient if anyone takes up the task, and if you do, thank you very much for your time! :D
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth is "Coming back from a break." -Says Francois S. D'Chautee; In battling Caligula's Legion, The Commonwealth is sending additional supplies and aid to the NSAR; Orlesian Embassy construction temporarily halted; OSIF has reported a known 'black hole' within the borders of the known system;

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:36 pm

Orlesian States wrote:Hello. I would like a more 'militarized' version of my current flag. Basically a general flag used by the armed forces of Orlesia, not a specific branch is really in mind, just a general flag for, well, every branch involved. The hex codes of my current colors don't really need to be used, as I don't really mind as long as it's red/black/gold.

I hope this is alright, and isn't too inconvenient if anyone takes up the task, and if you do, thank you very much for your time! :D

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Orlesian States
Envoy

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlesian States » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:00 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Orlesian States wrote:Hello. I would like a more 'militarized' version of my current flag. Basically a general flag used by the armed forces of Orlesia, not a specific branch is really in mind, just a general flag for, well, every branch involved. The hex codes of my current colors don't really need to be used, as I don't really mind as long as it's red/black/gold.

It looks so well done! Thank you so much, Nuevo! :D You're the best.
/skipme, showing appreciation.
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth is "Coming back from a break." -Says Francois S. D'Chautee; In battling Caligula's Legion, The Commonwealth is sending additional supplies and aid to the NSAR; Orlesian Embassy construction temporarily halted; OSIF has reported a known 'black hole' within the borders of the known system;

Puzakistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Maybe a flag?

Postby Puzakistan » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:07 pm

I don't want to tire anybody out or anything but if anyone is available to make me a flag I would love one that involves militaristic things, a map of my territory (A Taco Archipelago should have the map so maybe ask Porymonia or something), and just some Communist objects.
The Great Seal of the State of Puzakistan under the rule and signature of all Puzak Leaders past, present and future.

StrayaRoos
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby StrayaRoos » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:01 pm

can i have 4 flags for each of my states?
ALL Flags need to have this star in the Center
Flag 1-A Green background with a Koala and Platypus on it and the word Cove in gold below
Flag 2-Yellow Background with snowcapped Mountains
Flag 3-White Background,Emu and Crocodile,and Eastern StrayaRoos written beneath
Flag 4-Black Background, Kangaroo and Kookaburra with the star inbetween them
СтраяРус ❤️ Україна
Fly Air STR, the Spirit of StrayaRoos
He/Him
WOMBLE TILL I DIE

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 am

Puzakistan wrote:A Taco Archipelago should have the map so maybe ask Porymonia or something

And why should we be doing your homework?
Get it yourself and post a link, plase.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Wallowis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Wallowis » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:37 am

Hi I'd like a flag done for one of my p9oitical parties and a historically relevant country in my region.

I want it to be an ancom flag (Red triangle top left, black bottom right, classic ancom flag), with a yellow cog (as a symbol, not an image or anything) in the center of the flag, and finally a yellow pitchfork (also as a symbol) going from the bottom right to the top left through the center of the cog.

If this is confusing or you have any questions, feel free to ask for what I mean by a certain thing, or if you need or want more information also feel free to ask.

Thanks.
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

White Thorn
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 29, 2022
Corporate Police State

White Rose

Postby White Thorn » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:41 am

I need a green flag with a white rose with a long stem centered on the flag. Could anyone help? Thank you!

Nomen Loci
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Nomen Loci » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:51 pm

Wallowis wrote:-snippity snoop dogg-

Here it be: https://imgur.com/4WTQP9Y. As always, I have the vector images, if you need them.
He/They | Formerly Hoasa | ¡Ahora disponible en español por solo ₡0! | 9Axes (just cuz) | Request flags or logos here
Quote of the Week!™ by Irenton, who wrote:I rapidly and meticulously deconstruct, then reconstruct the trolley before impact. Thus it is not the same trolley it was when I first arrived at the lever, leaving me not culpable for the deaths of the five people, instead culpable for the death and subsequent rebirth of the Trolley of Theseus.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:15 pm

I would like a Nordic Style Flag, Since My Nation is basically a former German/Swedish Colony. The Background Should be Light Blue, whereas the Cross should be White. And in the Center, I would https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Royal_Canadian_Navy_badge.svg/1200px-Royal_Canadian_Navy_badge.svg.png like this in the middle of the cross without the crown. Thanks!
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians
News: Intervention in Politics, Civil unrest Rises

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:22 pm

Novosoviet wrote:I would like a Nordic Style Flag, Since My Nation is basically a former German/Swedish Colony. The Background Should be Light Blue, whereas the Cross should be White. And in the Center, I would https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Royal_Canadian_Navy_badge.svg/1200px-Royal_Canadian_Navy_badge.svg.png like this in the middle of the cross without the crown. Thanks!

Does that work?

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:25 pm

Comfed wrote:
Novosoviet wrote:I would like a Nordic Style Flag, Since My Nation is basically a former German/Swedish Colony. The Background Should be Light Blue, whereas the Cross should be White. And in the Center, I would https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Royal_Canadian_Navy_badge.svg/1200px-Royal_Canadian_Navy_badge.svg.png like this in the middle of the cross without the crown. Thanks!

Does that work?

That is Perfect! Thanks!
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians
News: Intervention in Politics, Civil unrest Rises

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:27 am

StrayaRoos wrote:can i have 4 flags for each of my states?
ALL Flags need to have this star in the Center
Flag 1-A Green background with a Koala and Platypus on it and the word Cove in gold below
Flag 2-Yellow Background with snowcapped Mountains
Flag 3-White Background,Emu and Crocodile,and Eastern StrayaRoos written beneath
Flag 4-Black Background, Kangaroo and Kookaburra with the star inbetween them

I deliberately used different styles, because the regions would have (presumably) done their own thing.

All at https://imgur.com/a/iq5F55p
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wallowis
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Wallowis » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:16 am

Nomen Loci wrote:
Wallowis wrote:-snippity snoop dogg-

Here it be: https://imgur.com/4WTQP9Y. As always, I have the vector images, if you need them.

Thank you so much! If you'd be so kind could you please make the pitchfork a bit longer and maybe the cog a bit smaller (also the spikes on the pitchfork might be a bit too thin but I understand you may not be able to customise that so its fine as it is if you cant)? If not, I'll just settle for what you've made because it's super good anyway.
Last edited by Wallowis on Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

Dubant
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 20, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dubant » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:15 pm

White Thorn wrote:I need a green flag with a white rose with a long stem centered on the flag. Could anyone help? Thank you!

Check: https://imgur.com/a/ZhvSTgU
If you would like me to change something - you may ask
I can draw a flag for you

White Thorn
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby White Thorn » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:32 am

Dubant wrote:
White Thorn wrote:I need a green flag with a white rose with a long stem centered on the flag. Could anyone help? Thank you!

Check: https://imgur.com/a/ZhvSTgU
If you would like me to change something - you may ask

It looks really good! But it won’t let me upload it into my nation

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:20 am

Works fine for me, so it's not an issue with NS or the flag. I would suggest re-downloading it to your machine and trying again.

White Thorn
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby White Thorn » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:39 am

I think it’s because I’m using my cell phone. I’ll try later on my pc

Opluentia
Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Opluentia » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:26 pm

I don’t know, just an upgrade to what I have with similar themes. I just think my flag is missing that little something. Happy to take anything. Good luck, random flagmaker.
I used tennessine to create the original and if you would like the file just send a telegram : ).
Last edited by Opluentia on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dieus Impriechvonim Opluentia
“Prospertand an Paxrieten, Visig an Bellakren”
Opluentian Embassy Program | Wiki Page (Opluentian) | Wiki Page (English) | Read About the Imporia
NEWS FROM OPLUENTIA: 13th February 2024 | Civil War in Sylvaria - Who are the Fundamentalists?| What does the Civil War in Sylvaria mean for you? | Princis Alexander knights military veteran in Orbinsis Castle | Ministerial Elections - James Cameron’s success - will his radical goals succeed?| 13th February 2024

Marnrio
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 22, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marnrio » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:31 pm

A remake of my flag.

The green squiggle is a green vine plant, FYI, and you can change the other stuff, but not too much
MARNRIO; THE COLORS OF TECHNOCRACY

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:23 pm

Marnrio wrote:A remake of my flag.

The green squiggle is a green vine plant, FYI, and you can change the other stuff, but not too much

Dubant
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 20, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dubant » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:50 pm

Opluentia wrote:I don’t know, just an upgrade to what I have with similar themes. I just think my flag is missing that little something. Happy to take anything. Good luck, random flagmaker

I would be happy to see that every country have a good flag like yours. You have a really good flag and you don't know what changes you are expecting...
I may suggest you to change it so: https://imgur.com/mqv4zQf
I can draw a flag for you

Nomen Loci
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Nomen Loci » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:13 pm

Wallowis wrote:
Nomen Loci wrote:Here it be: https://imgur.com/4WTQP9Y. As always, I have the vector images, if you need them.

Thank you so much! If you'd be so kind could you please make the pitchfork a bit longer and maybe the cog a bit smaller (also the spikes on the pitchfork might be a bit too thin but I understand you may not be able to customise that so its fine as it is if you cant)? If not, I'll just settle for what you've made because it's super good anyway.

Ok.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay