NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon May 24, 2021 4:39 am

Banieland wrote:Absolutely not necessary for you to do but if you have time, can you make a Flag for a Medieval Muslim City in Sahelian Africa, Which has existed since the times of the mali Empire, But was influenced by france in the colonial age?
Don't really have an idea for the flag, just an idea for the city. Again, you dont have to.

How about a tricolour that's green for Islam, sandy-coloured for the soil, & blue for the necessary water? Perhaps with a black square or diamond in the centre to represent the city itself?
Last edited by Bears Armed on Mon May 24, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Auspicious Clouds
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Auspicious Clouds » Mon May 24, 2021 5:16 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Free Las Pinas wrote:Your link to the logo doesn't work for me.
Just combine the logo and the Lgbt flag.

https://imgur.com/Z31VCJe (With LGBT in background)

https://imgur.com/MJ0vQBu (White background)

There you go.

This is my first flag post for the thread. I hope it's okay.

(It is quite rustic with the design...)

If anyone is interested in fixing the flag design then please do. :D
Last edited by Auspicious Clouds on Mon May 24, 2021 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Mon May 24, 2021 5:28 am

Auspicious Clouds wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote: Just combine the logo and the Lgbt flag.

https://imgur.com/Z31VCJe (With LGBT in background)

https://imgur.com/MJ0vQBu (White background)

There you go.

This is my first flag post for the thread. I hope it's okay.

(It is quite rustic with the design...)
Thank you, it's really nice :)
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Mon May 24, 2021 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Mon May 24, 2021 7:57 am

Free Las Pinas wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:
Sorry about that, does this work?

https://i.imgur.com/QCEAvde.jpg

No need to apologize. :)

Thanks so much!
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Mon May 24, 2021 12:19 pm

A bit of an open one here: Looking for a flag that symbolizes monarchy (i.e. having a crown or something on it), while having a very cyberpunk/neon flavor. I'm not sure about a specific design, but if anyone wants to try to be creative.
Long live Liberalia!

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Rebels and Saints wrote:A bit of an open one here: Looking for a flag that symbolizes monarchy (i.e. having a crown or something on it), while having a very cyberpunk/neon flavor. I'm not sure about a specific design, but if anyone wants to try to be creative.

How's this?
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Mon May 24, 2021 12:45 pm

Atheris wrote:
Rebels and Saints wrote:A bit of an open one here: Looking for a flag that symbolizes monarchy (i.e. having a crown or something on it), while having a very cyberpunk/neon flavor. I'm not sure about a specific design, but if anyone wants to try to be creative.

How's this?

That's wonderful, thank you!
Long live Liberalia!

Xaitiania
Civil Servant

Founded: May 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Xaitiania » Mon May 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Something futuristic please!

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Mon May 24, 2021 10:57 pm

Xaitiania wrote:Something futuristic please!

https://i.imgur.com/luKbUG9.jpg

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Mon May 24, 2021 11:02 pm

Perikuresu wrote:
Perikuresu wrote:Actually i'm going to submit an actual request now considering there's a change of plans

Can you please:
• Replace the pink tree with a pink flower
• Have the four bars be three and make them represent Creativity, Love and Kindness (and if u can, don't make it too complicated)

That is all, thank you to anyone who fulfils my request

Not to sound bad-faith here but is anyone going to do my request? (u don't need to, but would take some load off my back considering I'm going to be busy in a few days)

Maybe. Just to clarify though, are the four bars the gold ones, and do you have a bigger version of your flag?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue May 25, 2021 1:04 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Emodea wrote:It looks cool, although a bit pixelated? Also, the phoenix doesn't look centered but that might be my perception only.

A bit pixelated, yes, that's one of the things that I left until I got your approval of the actual design. I'd only placed the phoenix by eye, at first, and agree that it does look slightly off-centre: I'll fix this, too.
Is the size of the stars acceptable, or would you prefer those to be slightly smaller?

I've moved the Phoenix slightly (it was about 9 or 10 pixels off-centre horizontally, & even less vertically), and done some cleaning-up around the edges of that emblem. If there's a way of actually "depixellating" images in Paint then, unfortunately I don't yet know how that works. The current version has replaced the former one on Spare flagpole: Comments?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Tue May 25, 2021 10:31 am

Good evening. I was designing a flag for a member of my region, but the crown looks very pixelated. Could someone please make the crown a bit smoother? Thank you!

OOC: Please note that all following factbooks are not fitted for dark mode or mobile!

The Federal Technocracy of
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Homepage | Overview | ASEA

AFC News : |International| The Japano-Taiwanese Confederation's president and the Alaskan chancellor will meet in Saipan to discuss the disputed territory of the Iwo Islands | Britannican-Alaskan dispute over the Indian Ocean Territory purchase |National| New Law preventing political monopolies in the provinces | Remembrance of the Untriti massacre a year ago | Man in banana costume tried to rob bank in Aleneva

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Tue May 25, 2021 12:11 pm

Malandrin wrote:I don't want to be annoying, but I would like to order several flags for a civil war simulation.

1. Flag of the Serikhishes: They are the supporters of Joan Serikhish, the current president of Malandrin. This flag is simple, it is only the same one that I have now but the wolf has to be smaller and it has to be surrounded by a circle.

2. Flag of the Raqkerites: They are the supporters of Virik Raqkerite, a Malandrian general who has staged a coup in the General Parliament. The flag is a flag with a black background, with two horizontal white stripes and a heraldic eagle in the center.

3. Flag of the royals: Mainly the family of the dead ex-prince of Malandrin, Reyn Wabaladonga, who, relegated by Joan Serikish, died of depression. It has to be like the current one, but there must be three stripes instead of one. In the center of the center line there must be a white crown.

4. Flag of the lonely: They are the people who think that there should be no ruler. The flag is a flag with a black background and a red X. In the center there must be a crisscrossed torch and hammer.

5. Maganí Flag: The Maganí are a tribe of terrorists from the south of Saria, who, given the situation, have decided to take the throne by force. The flag has a yellow "desert" background. There must be two Muslim sabers, and in the middle, a camel.

Thank you so much

Hi

Xaitiania
Civil Servant

Founded: May 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Xaitiania » Tue May 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Free Las Pinas wrote:
Xaitiania wrote:Something futuristic please!

https://i.imgur.com/luKbUG9.jpg

Thanks!

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Tue May 25, 2021 7:49 pm

Malandrin wrote:snip

Hi, yeah, I saw your DM over in the XKI forum too. I'll have a go at some or all of these later.

Emodea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Emodea » Tue May 25, 2021 10:47 pm

Bears Armed wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:A bit pixelated, yes, that's one of the things that I left until I got your approval of the actual design. I'd only placed the phoenix by eye, at first, and agree that it does look slightly off-centre: I'll fix this, too.
Is the size of the stars acceptable, or would you prefer those to be slightly smaller?

I've moved the Phoenix slightly (it was about 9 or 10 pixels off-centre horizontally, & even less vertically), and done some cleaning-up around the edges of that emblem. If there's a way of actually "depixellating" images in Paint then, unfortunately I don't yet know how that works. The current version has replaced the former one on Spare flagpole: Comments?

Looks good to me, although can you make the size a bit bigger?
Moon

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Wed May 26, 2021 1:05 am

Malandrin wrote:snip

#2 - added an outline around the heraldic eagle so it's actually an eagle and not just feet, a beak, and eyes.

#4 - is the X like the cross in Scotland's flag, or is it just really and X?

#5 - where should the sabers be placed? Something like this?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed May 26, 2021 1:34 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Banieland wrote:Absolutely not necessary for you to do but if you have time, can you make a Flag for a Medieval Muslim City in Sahelian Africa, Which has existed since the times of the mali Empire, But was influenced by france in the colonial age?
Don't really have an idea for the flag, just an idea for the city. Again, you dont have to.

How about a tricolour that's green for Islam, sandy-coloured for the soil, & blue for the necessary water? Perhaps with a black square or diamond in the centre to represent the city itself?

I see that you've gone with this idea, except with the letter B -- the first letter of the nation's name -- as as that central emblem. Looks okay to me, not -- of course -- though you need my approval.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Wed May 26, 2021 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aemannrael
Political Columnist

Founded: May 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Aemannrael » Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 am

Hoping to get a yellow flag based on this but with the three crescent moons in an expanding pattern, facing outwards, kind of like this except more evenly spaced and forming an equilateral triangle if you traced an invisible line to the middle of teach their curves. Please keep the outline and line in the middle of crescents like in the original.

[BONUS REQUEST] - If you could, while youre at it, try to do it inverse? Like so all the curved edges on the outside now point inwards, but keep everything else the same. (optional)

Cheers guys.
Last edited by Aemannrael on Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed May 26, 2021 4:22 am

Emodea wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:I've moved the Phoenix slightly (it was about 9 or 10 pixels off-centre horizontally, & even less vertically), and done some cleaning-up around the edges of that emblem. If there's a way of actually "depixellating" images in Paint then, unfortunately I don't yet know how that works. The current version has replaced the former one on Spare flagpole: Comments?

Looks good to me, although can you make the size a bit bigger?

Done: It's now 150% longer & broader.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Wed May 26, 2021 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed May 26, 2021 5:09 am

https://imgur.com/a/SMI0pUG
Here's three schemes for you to have a gander at!
My small lore addition is that the City was founded on the site of three great white acacia trees, each year on the anniversary of the city's founding, the people decorate their homes with small branches from the city's acacia trees. Hope you like that!
edit - whoops I was a page behind
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Wed May 26, 2021 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 am

Aemannrael wrote:Hoping to get a yellow flag based on this but with the three crescent moons in an expanding pattern, facing outwards, kind of like this except more evenly spaced and forming an equilateral triangle if you traced an invisible line to the middle of teach their curves. Please keep the outline and line in the middle of crescents like in the original.

[BONUS REQUEST] - If you could, while youre at it, try to do it inverse? Like so all the curved edges on the outside now point inwards, but keep everything else the same. (optional)

Cheers guys.

https://imgur.com/a/8rPXaLZ
Hope you like it!
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Decasa
Civilian

Founded: May 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Decasa » Wed May 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Could you take this flag (below) and make the bird (the white thing separating the blue from the yellow) more "bird-like"? Thanks.
Last edited by Decasa on Wed May 26, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astolfotopia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Astolfotopia » Wed May 26, 2021 5:18 pm

okay
i've been trying to make a new flag for Montanity
but just can't
i've been trying to mash my current flag with this one sicilian flag
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... w&usqp=CAU
(yes the white at the end is transparent)
for the colors
#2a94d1
#ffffff
#e4eb26
if you want to, you may add other colors
for the bird symbols
i was trying to replace them with either this
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Q&usqp=CAU
or this
https://i1.wp.com/imbirdingrightnow.com ... C635&ssl=1
i would prefer the color to be #2a2075
but any other one is okay!
yeah
here's my flag image
https://ibb.co/5vdKN98
sorry if this is complicated, but thanks in advanced!
Last edited by Astolfotopia on Wed May 26, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founding Date: 1202
Current Year: none anymore
Capital: Palmetto
Leader: Matija Colombo
Government Type: Federal Representative Parliamentary Socialist Democracy
Official State Language: Montianitie Latin
Anthem: https://youtu.be/zyh_OVeQZH0
Currency: Montianitie Mediderraneom Moneda (MMM)
Timezone: GMT+2

Name: Monti
Sexuality: Pansexual

Aemannrael
Political Columnist

Founded: May 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Aemannrael » Wed May 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Aemannrael wrote:Hoping to get a yellow flag based on this but with the three crescent moons in an expanding pattern, facing outwards, kind of like this except more evenly spaced and forming an equilateral triangle if you traced an invisible line to the middle of teach their curves. Please keep the outline and line in the middle of crescents like in the original.

Cheers guys.

https://imgur.com/a/8rPXaLZ
Hope you like it!

Beautiful. Thank you heaps.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay