NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

A z a n i a
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby A z a n i a » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:13 am

Hi there! Could I get a flag with this seal centred on a green background. The shade of green should be #007749. Also, I'd like "South Africa" replaced with "Azania" or, if this is impossible, I wouldn't mind if the words were removed altogether. Conceptually, I'm looking for something like this.
Republic of Azania

---
---
---
Basically an alt-history South Africa in which apartheid never happened.
09 February 2022
✉ News: Sasol confirms oil discovery at Orange Basin offshore well | "We are in the process of identifying potential sites for new nuclear power plants" - Department of Energy | Government finalises preparations for 2022 State of the Nation address | REGIONAL NEWS | Captured militants say Mozambique Jihadists "very weak" | "Zimbabwe remains ineligible for SADC membership" - SADC chairperson

Sig based off -Astoria's.
Many thanks to Greater Malayan Confederation for the new flag!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:56 am

See below.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:59 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
A z a n i a wrote:Hi there! Could I get a flag with this seal centred on a green background. The shade of green should be #007749. Also, I'd like "South Africa" replaced with "Azania" or, if this is impossible, I wouldn't mind if the words were removed altogether. Conceptually, I'm looking for something like this.

Are you and Azania- the same person? If so, I've been seeing rather a lot of you recently. Please dial it back a bit.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

A z a n i a
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby A z a n i a » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:20 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
A z a n i a wrote:Hi there! Could I get a flag with this seal centred on a green background. The shade of green should be #007749. Also, I'd like "South Africa" replaced with "Azania" or, if this is impossible, I wouldn't mind if the words were removed altogether. Conceptually, I'm looking for something like this.

I've been seeing rather a lot of you recently. Please dial it back a bit.

Sorry, I'll try not to be a bother any more. Thank you.
Republic of Azania

---
---
---
Basically an alt-history South Africa in which apartheid never happened.
09 February 2022
✉ News: Sasol confirms oil discovery at Orange Basin offshore well | "We are in the process of identifying potential sites for new nuclear power plants" - Department of Energy | Government finalises preparations for 2022 State of the Nation address | REGIONAL NEWS | Captured militants say Mozambique Jihadists "very weak" | "Zimbabwe remains ineligible for SADC membership" - SADC chairperson

Sig based off -Astoria's.
Many thanks to Greater Malayan Confederation for the new flag!

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello all, I've returned for a new flag request:

I have spoilered all the images. So, the premise of the flag I would like to see:

1. The Iron Cross can be the red in the image with five stars; the non-cross parts can stay white, maybe like an ivory color;

1a. Alternatively, the Iron Cross can be rotated into an X-Shape if that is easier.

2. Insert the blue Rising Sun in the middle of the cross with a white star; keep the rays, and use a blue like the circle holding the big white star;

3. Place the five Star within the blue circle, surrounding the star; these stars can also be white;

4. Place the bird (it's a hawk) in the middle of the big white star; the bird can be colored like this or a similar color.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask here/TG me. And as always, thank you all for your time making flags: you all do great work and we greatly appreciate it :)

Last edited by Zurkerx on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

United Soviet Federation
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Federation » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:52 pm

Hello, I've got one more request. Could I please have a flag with the same colour palette as my current one, with the symbol from my current flag replacing the sword-rifle-hammer symbol in this flag and with the gear wreathed in olive branches like in the UN flag?\

Thank you!
|U N I T E D - S O V I E T - F E D E R A T I O N|
Accept no Limits

Hibernian-Caledonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hibernian-Caledonia » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:03 am

okay I have one more request. Can I get a second flag, (still red white, and blue tho), and with the following flowers surrounding a yin-yang symbol?

lotus: https://previews.123rf.com/images/vilis ... mbols-.jpg

jasmine: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU

rhododendron: https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/icons/ ... 41-512.png

water lily: https://as1.ftcdn.net/jpg/02/23/16/50/5 ... jddVyp.jpg

poppy: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... w&usqp=CAU

orchid: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU

and then these branches framing it like laurel wreaths?

golden rain: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/7a/3e ... 323eb1.gif

and this under the laurel wreath-like thing horizontal at the bottom?

https://e7.pngegg.com/pngimages/249/28/ ... mbnail.png

THANKS SO MUCH! HAVE A GREAT DAY

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:34 pm

Hi! Would it be possible to make the wings of the bird on my flag stretch straight out? I like the angular design the wings already have but outstretched wings would match the symbolism better.
Thank you to anyone who tries!! (:
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:13 am

Shov Scien wrote:Hi! Would it be possible to make the wings of the bird on my flag stretch straight out? I like the angular design the wings already have but outstretched wings would match the symbolism better.

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:53 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Shov Scien wrote:Hi! Would it be possible to make the wings of the bird on my flag stretch straight out? I like the angular design the wings already have but outstretched wings would match the symbolism better.

Thanks!
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Western Theram
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Western Theram » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:02 pm

can i get a version on this image but with an orange background and a dark teal symbol and red horizontal stripes?
All policies are canon, stats only selectively
Acid-Communism |This nation does represent my views (is also a parody of them) Certified Rat Girl
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️
news:Gang of goblins charged with racketeering after gang war was interrupted.|Free Ravensburg coins the name of our animal: the Jackaroo

Kallaallit Nunaat
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kallaallit Nunaat » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Can I get an Inuit reindeer herding whaling type flag that a medievel Inuit nomadic people would use?

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:15 pm

Western Theram wrote:can i get a version on this image but with an orange background and a dark teal symbol and red horizontal stripes?

Like this?
....EVER VIGILANT.....

Ayverin
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayverin » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:19 pm

United Soviet Federation wrote:Hello, I've got one more request. Could I please have a flag with the same colour palette as my current one, with the symbol from my current flag replacing the sword-rifle-hammer symbol in this flag and with the gear wreathed in olive branches like in the UN flag?\

Thank you!

Ight, finished.
Last edited by Ayverin on Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Western Theram
Diplomat

Postby Western Theram » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:02 pm

Shov Scien wrote:
Western Theram wrote:can i get a version on this image but with an orange background and a dark teal symbol and red horizontal stripes?

Like this?

almost,
i was thinking the red stripes being on the background. the teal is good though :)
Acid-Communism |This nation does represent my views (is also a parody of them) Certified Rat Girl
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️
news:Gang of goblins charged with racketeering after gang war was interrupted.|Free Ravensburg coins the name of our animal: the Jackaroo

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:24 pm

Western Theram wrote:
Shov Scien wrote:-snip-

almost,
i was thinking the red stripes being on the background. the teal is good though :)

I was kind of secretly hoping that's what you meant. Here you go! ^^
Last edited by Shov Scien on Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
....EVER VIGILANT.....

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:10 am

Could you please remember to spoiler your images, Shov Scien?

Thanks.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:08 am

Can some one put this

on this

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:09 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Could you please remember to spoiler your images, Shov Scien?

Thanks.

Sure thing!
Romextly wrote:Can some one put this

on this

Where?
....EVER VIGILANT.....

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:24 am

Shov Scien wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Could you please remember to spoiler your images, Shov Scien?

Thanks.

Sure thing!
Romextly wrote:Can some one put this

on this

Where?

Where the stars are

Castognia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Castognia » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am

Morning folks. I have a simple request.
I currently use the flag of Gran Colombia. May you please just wipe the words off the flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ia.svg.png

Western Theram
Diplomat

Postby Western Theram » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:50 am

Shov Scien wrote:
Western Theram wrote:almost,

I was kind of secretly hoping that's what you meant. Here you go! ^^

thank you!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:00 am

Castognia wrote:Morning folks. I have a simple request.
I currently use the flag of Gran Colombia. May you please just wipe the words off the flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ia.svg.png

Good call - writing does not belong on flags, even when correct!

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:20 am

Western Theram wrote:
Shov Scien wrote:I was kind of secretly hoping that's what you meant. Here you go! ^^

thank you!

ofc ^^
Romextly wrote:
Shov Scien wrote:Sure thing!

Where?

Where the stars are

Done!
....EVER VIGILANT.....

United Soviet Federation
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Federation » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Ayverin wrote:
United Soviet Federation wrote:Hello, I've got one more request. Could I please have a flag with the same colour palette as my current one, with the symbol from my current flag replacing the sword-rifle-hammer symbol in this flag and with the gear wreathed in olive branches like in the UN flag?\

Thank you!

Ight, finished.

Thank you, but there seems to have been a slight miscommunication. I was looking to replace the symbol within the gear with the one on my flag and have that be in the centre. I do appreciate the effort though.
Last edited by United Soviet Federation on Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|U N I T E D - S O V I E T - F E D E R A T I O N|
Accept no Limits

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay