NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legionas
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legionas » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 am

Hello, I need some help in getting a flag for an international organization.

Organization name: AFFIDU
Flag Specifictions: A Lime green backdrop with the AFFIDU name written in bold white (sort of like FIFA's flag)

Reference Flag:
Resident of the International Democratic Union
In Varietate Concordia!

https://www.theidu.us/wiki/Legionas

Please! Wear a goddamn mask and be sensible!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:51 am

Zurkerx wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Here's flag 2

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:I've given you one with a different bird. The one you had before is a standard design. I'd be happy to drop it in if you (or anyone else) can find it.

(flag 2 was edited in above)

EDIT: Found it. For reference it's from the flag of Khazakhstan. I thought it looked familiar.

Oh wow, thank you! I was looking for hours trying to find that damn bird: never would have though of Kazakhstan. They both look amazing. Thank you for your hard work! And sorry if I had to waste your time on that. I do see the red spikes under the sun are gone though. Is it possible they could be put back?

Or alternatively (if you can't put the spikes back, make the bottom half of the sun that red and have the eye (images down below) can be this color or the eye can be half red on the white; half white on the red?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:

Oh wow, thank you! I was looking for hours trying to find that damn bird: never would have though of Kazakhstan. They both look amazing. Thank you for your hard work! And sorry if I had to waste your time on that. I do see the red spikes under the sun are gone though. Is it possible they could be put back?

Or alternatively (if you can't put the spikes back, make the bottom half of the sun that red and have the eye (images down below) can be this color or the eye can be half red on the white; half white on the red?

Perfect! Thank you so much!
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Cruelopolis
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cruelopolis » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:51 pm

Would like a flag that reflects the nations dictatorship and use of blood as currency.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:41 am

Hi, could I get a swallow tail flag with a black cross on a white background defaced with a yellow shield with an ermine pattern on it?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:29 am

Daunlaund wrote:Hi, could I get a swallow tail flag with a black cross on a white background defaced with a yellow shield with an ermine pattern on it?

For info that's called erminois.

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:03 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Daunlaund wrote:Hi, could I get a swallow tail flag with a black cross on a white background defaced with a yellow shield with an ermine pattern on it?

For info that's called erminois.

You learn something new every day

EDIT: One more thing, I’d like the part of this (
) shield with the cross and the eagles made into a flag too.
Last edited by Daunlaund on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:09 pm

Daunlaund wrote: I’d like the part of this () shield with the cross and the eagles made into a flag too.

Paaglistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Paaglistan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:04 pm

could someone make me a flag with a green (RGB: 0, 255, 0) field and a pink (RGB: 255, 0, 128) macaque (or generic monkey) in the heraldic style in the centre that's juggling three blue (RGB: 0, 165, 255) fireballs..?

here's my own feeble attempt at making it, so you get an idea of what i'm looking for:

i want the monkey to look kinda like this but i want it standing on one leg, and with only one arm visible, in the position shown in my own crude drawing. i want the fireballs to all be identical and i want them going round in a perfect circle. if you could make them look more firebally, that'd be awesome.
Last edited by Paaglistan on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"PUPPET" OF Insaafistan

Galanica
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Galanica » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Hello! Could I please get a new flag?

The yellow diagonal stripe is fine, but I want it a little wider. I don't want to keep the stars. The left side of the flag should be a lighter shade of green while the right side is red.

Thanks!
Last edited by Galanica on Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT/FanT nation inhabited by anthropomorphic reptiles and amphibians.

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:33 am

Galanica wrote:Hello! Could I please get a new flag?

The yellow diagonal stripe is fine, but I want it a little wider. I don't want to keep the stars. The left side of the flag should be a lighter shade of green while the right side is red.

Thanks!

Isn’t that just the flag of the Republic of the Congo?
Last edited by The Casuras Archipelago on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:46 am

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/1JBa2I0

The Kuste Islands
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kuste Islands » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 am

Hi can I have a flag that is a square and has red and yellow quarters. The red quarters should have white keys where as the yellow ones should have a blue stripe going down the middle with a black heraldic bear on all fours. Sort of like the flag of bern.

Paaglistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Paaglistan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:29 am

The Kuste Islands wrote:Hi can I have a flag that is a square and has red and yellow quarters. The red quarters should have white keys where as the yellow ones should have a blue stripe going down the middle with a black heraldic bear on all fours. Sort of like the flag of bern.

i'm giving it a shot...
"PUPPET" OF Insaafistan

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:36 am

The Kuste Islands wrote:Hi can I have a flag that is a square and has red and yellow quarters. The red quarters should have white keys where as the yellow ones should have a blue stripe going down the middle with a black heraldic bear on all fours. Sort of like the flag of bern.

(sorry Paaglistan, I was already on it before you posted)
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legionas
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legionas » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:51 am

Legionas wrote:Hello, I need some help in getting a flag for an international organization.

Organization name: AFFIDU
Flag Specifictions: A Lime green backdrop with the AFFIDU name written in bold white (sort of like FIFA's flag)

Reference Flag:

If someone could help me with this, that'd be awesome. Thanks!
Resident of the International Democratic Union
In Varietate Concordia!

https://www.theidu.us/wiki/Legionas

Please! Wear a goddamn mask and be sensible!

The Kuste Islands
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kuste Islands » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:18 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

(sorry Paaglistan, I was already on it before you posted)

Magnifico!

Galanica
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Galanica » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:46 am

The Casuras Archipelago wrote:

Thanks!

Isn’t that just the flag of the Republic of the Congo?

It is , actually. TIL. It's okay to disregard my request,then.
MT/FanT nation inhabited by anthropomorphic reptiles and amphibians.

Navtiea
Civilian

Founded: Aug 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Navtiea » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 am

Hello! I made a flag I'm not unhappy with, but it's been suggested by more than a few people that it's aggressive-looking, and that wasn't my intent, so if anyone could make a less aggressive version of this in either the current color or maybe a slightly darker purple, that would be great. This is for a fantasy nation, so no really modern-looking lions, please. Maybe something like a bookless lion of venice?

Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:38 am

I'd like the Union Jack with a few cats on it, for my region The Kitty Kingdom.
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Navtiea wrote:Hello! I made a flag I'm not unhappy with, but it's been suggested by more than a few people that it's aggressive-looking, and that wasn't my intent, so if anyone could make a less aggressive version of this in either the current color or maybe a slightly darker purple, that would be great. This is for a fantasy nation, so no really modern-looking lions, please. Maybe something like a bookless lion of venice?

(Image)

Image Image

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 pm

My nations going through a big political change and I need a flag to reflect that

I’d like the flag to be based on the kingdom of Italy’s only the green is changed to red, the white to yellow and the red to purple.

I’d like for the shield to have a purple outline with a white background and a Red cross that doesn’t touch the edges like Switzerland’s flag but thinner.
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

Northern Francia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Francia » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:39 pm

Pace e Saggezza wrote:My nations going through a big political change and I need a flag to reflect that

I’d like the flag to be based on the kingdom of Italy’s only the green is changed to red, the white to yellow and the red to purple.

I’d like for the shield to have a purple outline with a white background and a Red cross that doesn’t touch the edges like Switzerland’s flag but thinner.

Northern Francia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Francia » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Pace e Saggezza wrote:My nations going through a big political change and I need a flag to reflect that

Here is a better version (better outline for the shield):
Last edited by Northern Francia on Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Santa Selena
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Selena » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Dollystana wrote:I'd like the Union Jack with a few cats on it, for my region The Kitty Kingdom.

Boosh, you are now an authoritarian regime:
Low quality posts from 2020-2021!
-Insert Lore Here- Proceeds to sip neutrality

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay