NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:56 pm

The Casuras Archipelago wrote:I’m really frustrated at myself because I can’t get this to work

Can someone take this image and make it yellow (take out the gradient bit in the centre included) and make it a clean yellow colour including the edges and stick it in the centre of a red flag with a white cross, the cross should curve when it meets the edge of the circle. I wanted to make this myself but I can’t get it right.

I'm not sure what you mean about the cross, but here's an attempt to tidy up the knotwork. I suspect you can manage the rest.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Mix the flags with each other
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:46 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Mix the flags with each other

third flag doesn't really fit in, I was trying to find the symbol on it though and I can add that in if you link the symbol for me

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:39 am

The Casuras Archipelago wrote:

third flag doesn't really fit in, I was trying to find the symbol on it though and I can add that in if you link the symbol for me

Please share whatever is on your mind :hug:
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Amaurita
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amaurita » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:14 am

Hello! I'm not looking for a flag, I'm looking for a logo. Hope that's okay!

I'm wanting a logo for the US Starfleet. I was thinking something along these lines, bordered by a thin red ring, a thicker black ring, and closed off with another red ring. For text, I'm thinking "United States Starfleet" in the black ring, with United in the top left, States in the top right, and Starfleet on the bottom (like how the US Navy emblem is set up).

Thank you so much! : )

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:46 am

Amaurita wrote:Hello! I'm not looking for a flag, I'm looking for a logo. Hope that's okay!

I'm wanting a logo for the US Starfleet. I was thinking something along these lines, bordered by a thin red ring, a thicker black ring, and closed off with another red ring. For text, I'm thinking "United States Starfleet" in the black ring, with United in the top left, States in the top right, and Starfleet on the bottom (like how the US Navy emblem is set up).

Thank you so much! : )

BTW there's a thread for Logo and Seal requests

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418198

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:50 am

The third one is a Crimean Tatar flag, if you Google Crimean Tatar symbol you'll find larger versions of it inside a few different flags

I could only find one isolated image of it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:%D ... %D0%B2.svg
Last edited by Eiran on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:13 am

Eiran wrote:

The third one is a Crimean Tatar flag, if you Google Crimean Tatar symbol you'll find larger versions of it inside a few different flags

I could only find one isolated image of it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:%D ... %D0%B2.svg

here's a different version with the symbol that Eiran kindly pointed me to.
Last edited by The Casuras Archipelago on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tolopel
Attaché

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolopel » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:16 am

Make me England's flag but make the background blue and put the Croatian Coat of Arms in the middle.

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:19 am

Tolopel wrote:Make me England's flag but make the background blue and put the Croatian Coat of Arms in the middle.

Zhi
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhi » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:24 am

Tolopel wrote:Make me England's flag but make the background blue and put the Croatian Coat of Arms in the middle.

How's this?

Last edited by Zhi on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tolopel
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tolopel » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:40 am

thx

Tolopel
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tolopel » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:41 am

Zhi wrote:

How's this?

COOLER

Apela
Secretary

Founded: Jul 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Apela » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:47 am

I like this flag, but there is a bit I want to fix. There are bits of gray in the inner circle, and it would be nice if that was removed. Also, the gold color, should be 1 solid color instead of shaded. Thank you in advance, whoever helps with the flag. If you can't remove the gray, just tell me.

Gold Color
Original Flag

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Apela wrote:I like this flag, but there is a bit I want to fix. There are bits of gray in the inner circle, and it would be nice if that was removed. Also, the gold color, should be 1 solid color instead of shaded. Thank you in advance, whoever helps with the flag. If you can't remove the gray, just tell me.

Gold Color
Original Flag

Congo-
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Congo- » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi there, I was redirected here from another thread. Would it be at all possible for you guys to make a slight alteration to my flag? I'm not a huge fan of the star, so I was wondering if you could remove it. Thanks!

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Congo- wrote:Hi there, I was redirected here from another thread. Would it be at all possible for you guys to make a slight alteration to my flag? I'm not a huge fan of the star, so I was wondering if you could remove it. Thanks!

Congo-
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Congo- » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:32 pm

Eiran wrote:
Congo- wrote:Hi there, I was redirected here from another thread. Would it be at all possible for you guys to make a slight alteration to my flag? I'm not a huge fan of the star, so I was wondering if you could remove it. Thanks!

Thanks, I love it.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Apela wrote:I like this flag, but there is a bit I want to fix. There are bits of gray in the inner circle, and it would be nice if that was removed. Also, the gold color, should be 1 solid color instead of shaded. Thank you in advance, whoever helps with the flag. If you can't remove the gray, just tell me.

Gold Color
Original Flag

Raebourg
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raebourg » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:15 am

I've come back with a more clear idea of what i would like for my province flags

I would like flags made out of these shields (all accept the two top ones on the right)

Last edited by Raebourg on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Guada
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Guada » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Pretty easy work. Can some one use this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_flags#/media/File:Bandera_del_municipio_de_Atotonilco.jpg and put green on the left and red on the right?

Ethics Committee of the SCPF
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethics Committee of the SCPF » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Can somebody just take my current flag and put the French flag behind the symbol?
Keep the money in and the money makers out

Zhi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Can somebody just take my current flag and put the French flag behind the symbol?

Zhi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:15 pm

Guada wrote:Pretty easy work. Can some one use this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_flags#/media/File:Bandera_del_municipio_de_Atotonilco.jpg and put green on the left and red on the right?

I hope this will do. Looks great with the ripple effect.

Ethics Committee of the SCPF
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethics Committee of the SCPF » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Zhi wrote:
Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Can somebody just take my current flag and put the French flag behind the symbol?

Very epic flag thank you Kanye
Keep the money in and the money makers out

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay