NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

HMS Onslaught
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby HMS Onslaught » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:08 pm

The Pirotian Republic wrote:If you’d like, I can make some minor edits (remove the grey surrounding the torpedoes, fix the area surrounding the Union Jack).

If you could, that would be great, thanks.
"I'll be damned if I accept your surrender!"

Carbona
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Carbona » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am

Eiran wrote:
Carbona wrote:
bump bump bumpity bump :clap:

Thank You!

Arelauni
Civilian

Founded: Feb 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Capitalist Nation

Postby Arelauni » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:39 am

I'm gonna need a flag for my nation. This is a Nation which only cares about corporations rather than its citizens and I would like a flag that emphasises that. I'm not entirely sure what else to add right now.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:39 am

Hello,

I’d like the top-left and bottom right of this flag made #D3613D and the top-right and bottom-left made #3E81FF. I ask the green square in the diamond be removed in place of a plain white centre. Inside the diamond centred I’d like the fasces from this flag with its colours and definitions ideally maintained. I’d like it high def and either png or svg.

Thank you.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:27 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Hello,

I’d like the top-left and bottom right of this flag made #D3613D and the top-right and bottom-left made #3E81FF. I ask the green square in the diamond be removed in place of a plain white centre. Inside the diamond centred I’d like the fasces from this flag with its colours and definitions ideally maintained. I’d like it high def and either png or svg.

Thank you.

I don't do vector, and I can see no good reason why you need .png.
The resolution is well beyond what is needed for an NS flag, which is what this thread is here for.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:36 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you.

I don't do vector, and I can see no good reason why you need .png.
The resolution is well beyond what is needed for an NS flag, which is what this thread is here for.

Alright. Thanks, Almonaster.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.

Aurum Raider
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aurum Raider » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Thank you.

Like Almonaster said, PNG is kind of useless - the flag will ultimately be converted to a JPEG in the end.
Here you go anyway, I guess.
Vleerian Vytherov-Denral
Cognitohazard

The North Polish Union wrote:Additionally, virtually all founderless regions are viewed as falling under the defenders' allegedly protective purview. This is a form of colonialism that the great imperialist regions of NS history could only dream of.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:42 pm

Aurum Raider wrote:

Thank you.

Like Almonaster said, PNG is kind of useless - the flag will ultimately be converted to a JPEG in the end.
Here you go anyway, I guess.

Understood. Thanks for the clarification.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:43 pm

Take my flag, but instead of the regular coat of arms, i would like the prussian eagle in the middle
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Aurum Raider
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aurum Raider » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Take my flag, but instead of the regular coat of arms, i would like the prussian eagle in the middle

Ca'va?
Last edited by Aurum Raider on Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vleerian Vytherov-Denral
Cognitohazard

The North Polish Union wrote:Additionally, virtually all founderless regions are viewed as falling under the defenders' allegedly protective purview. This is a form of colonialism that the great imperialist regions of NS history could only dream of.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Aurum Raider wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:Take my flag, but instead of the regular coat of arms, i would like the prussian eagle in the middle

Ca'va?

a bit more detailed, and a bit darker blue(navy)

Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Aurum Raider wrote:
Ca'va?

I had a free minute, so I thought I would drop this in, based on how I understood the request. A mono-colour insignia might be too dark to discern the details of if the background is also very dark.

Full resolution:

Maxres for Oversized (Nation Safe)

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Refuge Isle wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:

I had a free minute, so I thought I would drop this in, based on how I understood the request. A mono-colour insignia might be too dark to discern the details of if the background is also very dark.

Full resolution:

Maxres for Oversized (Nation Safe)

Yes, very cool
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Drewish
Secretary

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Drewish » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:09 pm

For mine I want a grey background with a large black line across the middle. At the middle it forms into a circle. The inside of the circle is blue with a red gear on top of the blue.
( -_-) (-_Q)

This is just here to let you know you need to wear a mask.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Drewish wrote:For mine I want a grey background with a large black line across the middle. At the middle it forms into a circle. The inside of the circle is blue with a red gear on top of the blue.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:27 am

I have a flag request that is for in my nation's universe.

Take Canada's flag, add black in the middle, take Latvia's outer color and use that instead of the red, and replace the maple leaf with a maroon cross

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Dominioan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Okay, so this thread is kinda dead...help me.

Im looking for a flag that really kinda stays within the generic "good colors" palette, and is a sort of tricolor. It would be preferabble if the iron cross is used in some way. Really, just read my nations Overview, and make a flag based off that.
Help i'm addicted to pain so I keep coming back to this site
Direct rule from Oklahoma City
Cool person

I've read 1984, so I can confirm this is in fact 1984

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:I have a flag request that is for in my nation's universe.

Take Canada's flag, add black in the middle, take Latvia's outer color and use that instead of the red, and replace the maple leaf with a maroon cross

Last edited by Eiran on Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graintfjall
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Graintfjall » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:38 pm

I have a flag request, but it's a bit vague.

I'd like a simple Nordic cross flag. However, I'm not sure what colors I'd prefer! As I don't have much of an eye for graphic design, I'm hesitant to suggest which colors would work well together. Any suggestions for a good contrast?
Solo: IBC30, WCoH42, HWC25, U18WC16, CoH85, WJHC20
Co-host: CR36, BoF74, CoH80, BoF77, WC91
Champions: BoF73, CoH80, U18WC15, DBC52, WC91, CR41, VWE15, HWC27, EC15
Co-champions of the first and second Elephant Chess Cups with Bollonich
Runners-up: DBC49, EC10, HWC25, CR42
The White Winter Queendom of Græntfjall

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Graintfjall wrote:I have a flag request, but it's a bit vague.

I'd like a simple Nordic cross flag. However, I'm not sure what colors I'd prefer! As I don't have much of an eye for graphic design, I'm hesitant to suggest which colors would work well together. Any suggestions for a good contrast?

Do you like this one?

Graintfjall
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Graintfjall » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:05 pm

Eiran wrote:
Graintfjall wrote:I have a flag request, but it's a bit vague.

Do you like this one?

Thanks -- I think the green is a bit bright, but I like the purple. Could you try something with a darker field? Sorry I'm being so picky despite being unable to state what I actually want, haha!
Solo: IBC30, WCoH42, HWC25, U18WC16, CoH85, WJHC20
Co-host: CR36, BoF74, CoH80, BoF77, WC91
Champions: BoF73, CoH80, U18WC15, DBC52, WC91, CR41, VWE15, HWC27, EC15
Co-champions of the first and second Elephant Chess Cups with Bollonich
Runners-up: DBC49, EC10, HWC25, CR42
The White Winter Queendom of Græntfjall

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:57 pm

Graintfjall wrote:
Eiran wrote:
Do you like this one?

Thanks -- I think the green is a bit bright, but I like the purple. Could you try something with a darker field? Sorry I'm being so picky despite being unable to state what I actually want, haha!

Yeah, no problem

Last edited by Eiran on Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Can somebody edit the white background of my flag to be the background of the Spanish Flag, and change the Yellow Diagonal to white please, image attached.
The Umayyad Sultante of All Hispania
Use the Factbooks not NS stats/policies.
The military is an 8-9-7 according to this index.
A tier 6, level 0, type 5 civilization according to this index.
Islamic terrorist organizations pledge their allegiance to the Caliph. Terror attacks on European and Anatolian targets cease, while terrorist forces counter rebels in Iraq. || Allah Save the Caliph!

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Umayyad Hispania wrote:Can somebody edit the white background of my flag to be the background of the Spanish Flag, and change the Yellow Diagonal to white please, image attached.
(Image)

Yes, I can do that.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Umayyad Hispania wrote:Can somebody edit the white background of my flag to be the background of the Spanish Flag, and change the Yellow Diagonal to white please, image attached.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay