NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Schalafania
Attaché

Founded: Dec 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Fri May 01, 2020 4:37 am

Would somebody be able to turn this amazing crest in to a flag for me please? :kiss:

Aram
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 12, 2018
Conservative Democracy

Postby Aram » Fri May 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Picture this: it’s 1946 and Aram has just had its independence from France recognised (Aram replaces Syria in this time line). The Middle Eastern country, which is overwhelmingly Christian but with a sizeable Muslim minority and a long established Jewish community, needs a national flag. It’s your job to design it! (Read: I’m all out of ideas - save me flag makers!)

A few guidelines:
- tricolours and tribands, popular with other Middle Eastern countries, are acceptable.
- despite its demography, Aram is a secular state (religious iconography may still feature though).
- red and white are the national colours but they don’t necessarily need to feature.

Apart from that, go for it! I’m running dry in the flag tank so would welcome ideas!
Aramaen Republic — ܩܘܛܢܝܘܬܐ ܐܪܡܝܐ — République araméene

Hatshepsut
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hatshepsut » Fri May 01, 2020 6:54 pm

Ceterra wrote:Hi guys!

I'm planning on changing my flag but I am completely unsure on how this would work out for Ceterra... I would ask kindly if you guys could make a flag of anything you wish to construct... Anything to do with Technocracy or the style of yours is up to you! Two flags of your own type would be most appreciated!

Thanks! :D

The Red and Grey Yin Yang is the symbol of the Technocracy Movement; the grey symbolizes production and the red symbolizes consumption. Gears seem to be generally accepted as symbolism in Technocracy. Thus; Gear and Red and Grey Yin Yang on a grey plane.

Along with gears Wrenches and Screwdrivers seem do be dominant symbols of technocracy so in this one I did a wrench and a screwdriver on a stripped plane using the colors of the technocracy movement.
Last edited by Hatshepsut on Fri May 01, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not telegram me about flag requests.

Hatshepsut
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hatshepsut » Fri May 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Bre Kile wrote:Hello,everybody.I would like a flag with blue background,a jet fighter in the middle spraying red,yellow and white colours.
Thankyou!

This was my interpretation of your request; another flagmaker asked some questions above; and I suggest being sure to answer their questions if you're unhappy with my interpretation. It will look less craggy when it shrinks down.

Last edited by Hatshepsut on Fri May 01, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hatshepsut
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hatshepsut » Fri May 01, 2020 7:27 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Can you combine these seven flags ?
I would be glad if you make many different flags :)

Can you tell me which 7 nations these flags belong to?

Gyatso-kai
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Gyatso-kai » Sat May 02, 2020 2:11 am

Hatshepsut wrote:

Turkey, Crimea Tatar Flag (sort of), Bulgaria, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Syria, No idea, Germany
The Avatarian Republic of Gyatso-kai
Denomyn: Avatarian || Trigramme: GKI || Located: Arrosia
Factbook || Armed Forces Holocron
Champions: World Cup of Hockey XXIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVIII, L, AOHC XII
Runner-Up: World Junior Hockey Championship III, World Cup of Hockey XXI, XXVI,
Third Place: World Cup of Hockey XV, XVII, XVIII, XL, XLVII

Maralania
Civil Servant

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Maralania » Sat May 02, 2020 8:29 am

Hello everyone. I am new to the game and my Nation Maralania, located in The East Pacific would be in need of a nice flag.

I was thinking in something like this:

1) Upper half of the rectangle with the color of deep blue sky and an image of the Mike Way on it.

2) Second half divided in three triangles. The one in the middle representing a snowcapped mountains; and the two (smaller) at the sides, with the color of a bright sea blue.

I´ll appreciate if somebody can give a hand with this

Cheers!
His excellence Gustav Joaquín von Bearland is the acting Republic of Maralania Ambassador to the World Assembly

Yichuan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Yichuan » Sat May 02, 2020 2:45 pm

I'd like a flag with one blue strip, with two yellow strips on the top and bottom of the flag. The yellow strips should both be narrower than the blue one. The blue strip should carry a circle representing the moon and ten stars surrounding it, preferably in the style of this flag.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat May 02, 2020 4:04 pm

Aram wrote:Picture this: it’s 1946 and Aram has just had its independence from France recognised (Aram replaces Syria in this time line). The Middle Eastern country, which is overwhelmingly Christian but with a sizeable Muslim minority and a long established Jewish community, needs a national flag. It’s your job to design it! (Read: I’m all out of ideas - save me flag makers!)

A few guidelines:
- tricolours and tribands, popular with other Middle Eastern countries, are acceptable.
- despite its demography, Aram is a secular state (religious iconography may still feature though).
- red and white are the national colours but they don’t necessarily need to feature.

Apart from that, go for it! I’m running dry in the flag tank so would welcome ideas!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat May 02, 2020 4:19 pm

Yichuan wrote:I'd like a flag with one blue strip, with two yellow strips on the top and bottom of the flag. The yellow strips should both be narrower than the blue one. The blue strip should carry a circle representing the moon and ten stars surrounding it, preferably in the style of this flag.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat May 02, 2020 4:37 pm

Maralania wrote:Hello everyone. I am new to the game and my Nation Maralania, located in The East Pacific would be in need of a nice flag.

1) Upper half of the rectangle with the color of deep blue sky and an image of the Mike Way on it.

2) Second half divided in three triangles. The one in the middle representing a snowcapped mountains; and the two (smaller) at the sides, with the color of a bright sea blue.

Cheers!

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sat May 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Hatshepsut wrote:

I made the Crimean flag. please use the crimean flag in the picture (original rgb)
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Orossiya
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Orossiya » Sat May 02, 2020 6:15 pm

Would someone make a flag with a ghost white background (HEX code for ghost white: #F8F8FF); in the middle of the flag is this double-headed Eagle with brown feathers on its body and wings; both of the feathers on the eagle heads are coloured white, the beaks yellow, and the tongues red; the feet are also coloured yellow and the talons black.
Last edited by Orossiya on Sat May 02, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Orossiya

Stanislandistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

First Flag

Postby Stanislandistan » Sat May 02, 2020 8:18 pm

HI all. Just made my first flag ever. Wondered what you all thought of it. [img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/stanislandistan__303000.png/img]

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Sat May 02, 2020 8:28 pm

Orossiya wrote:Would someone make a flag with a ghost white background (HEX code for ghost white: #F8F8FF); in the middle of the flag is this double-headed Eagle with brown feathers on its body and wings; both of the feathers on the eagle heads are coloured white, the beaks yellow, and the tongues red; the feet are also coloured yellow and the talons black.

The white on white won't look good, so I made this:

https://imgur.com/a/ihNCHRN
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Orossiya
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Orossiya » Sat May 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Lemlar wrote:
Orossiya wrote:Would someone make a flag with a ghost white background (HEX code for ghost white: #F8F8FF); in the middle of the flag is this double-headed Eagle with brown feathers on its body and wings; both of the feathers on the eagle heads are coloured white, the beaks yellow, and the tongues red; the feet are also coloured yellow and the talons black.

The white on white won't look good, so I made this:

https://imgur.com/a/ihNCHRN

Edited: Meh, change it to a golden yellow background then.
Last edited by Orossiya on Sat May 02, 2020 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Orossiya

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat May 02, 2020 11:15 pm

Stanislandistan wrote:HI all. Just made my first flag ever. Wondered what you all thought of it. [img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/stanislandistan__303000.png/img]

Please take it to the flag advice thread.

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Wanted: Flags for Dreamrose and Shusat

Postby Slaabovia » Sun May 03, 2020 7:16 am

Dreamrose and Shusat need two flags as described below:

Dreamrose flag requires:

An ornate rose with twelve differently-colored petals and smooth curves with a radial gradient in the center matching the gradient in the background
Eagle (designer's choice of orientation and style and look, where it doesn't conflict with the other related details for the flag)
Arthurian influences
This gradient: https://coolors.co/gradient-maker/fb3640-55d6be-ffda22-f49cbb-bcf4f5-7d5ba6-56cbf9-22181c-acfcd9-104547?position=0,11,22,33,44,56,67,78,89,100&opacity=100,90,70,50,40,40,50,70,90,100&type=linear&rotation=180
Rectangular shape to flag using the above gradient as the background, not including the white bar that says COOLORS in blue, in PNG format and complete transparency with sizes of 1200x960, 960x640, 90x60, and 70x47 for the relevant versions of the flag design in question.

Shusat flag requires:

Motto of Solidarity and Faith somewhere on the flag
Dove
Crown
Rectangular shape
15 alternating stripes in silver, dark violet, and pale blue with a diagonal cross of dark yellow
Emblem has sword and dove as silhouettes
Same sizes as Dreamrose flag versions, also with complete transparency in PNG formats, if possible, but no gradients included, please

If anyone can do flags for these two nations, we would be most appreciative, of course. If you have any questions about them, or wish to keep me updated on progress with them, please telegram Slaabovia as needed and/or desired. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out here sufficiently well. Slaabovia out.
Last edited by Slaabovia on Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lodhs beard
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lodhs beard » Sun May 03, 2020 7:18 am

Anything that accurately manages to symbolise military prowess, elegance and power?
Imperator Mortuus Est

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Sun May 03, 2020 7:23 am

Oops, the gradient for the Dreamrosean flag and rose center should have shown, but if it can't be seen, then please use the following colors in order as needed:

FB3640
55D6BE
FFDA22
F49CBB
BCF4F5
7D5BA6
56CBF9
22181C
ACFCD9

Please locate each color as equally spaced as possible, from top to bottom with lineal gradation. FB3640 should be at the top, 104547 should be at the bottom, and the other colors should blend together in order, as possible and all. Thank you. Slaabovia out.
Last edited by Slaabovia on Sun May 03, 2020 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Healthy Doctors
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Healthy Doctors » Sun May 03, 2020 7:56 am

Hi, sorry to come back so soon but now that my country is Turkmen, I'm needing a flag that reflects this (my current flag is Nigerian). Could someone please make me a flag that is related to both Turkmenistan and Health? Feel free to be creative, or use the current flag as my template. Really appreciate anything anyone can whip up!

Maralania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Maralania » Sun May 03, 2020 8:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Maralania wrote:Hello everyone. I am new to the game and my Nation Maralania, located in The East Pacific would be in need of a nice flag.

Cheers!

Pretty nice indeed. Thank you very much
His excellence Gustav Joaquín von Bearland is the acting Republic of Maralania Ambassador to the World Assembly

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sun May 03, 2020 11:03 am

Healthy Doctors wrote:Hi, sorry to come back so soon but now that my country is Turkmen, I'm needing a flag that reflects this (my current flag is Nigerian). Could someone please make me a flag that is related to both Turkmenistan and Health? Feel free to be creative, or use the current flag as my template. Really appreciate anything anyone can whip up!
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Schalafania
Attaché

Founded: Dec 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Sun May 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Schalafania wrote:Would somebody be able to turn this amazing crest in to a flag for me please? :kiss:

Bump :hug:

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Sun May 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Schalafania wrote:
Schalafania wrote:Would somebody be able to turn this amazing crest in to a flag for me please? :kiss:

Bump :hug:

Sure! How would you like it made? Just the shield,but extended?
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay