NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Two-Oh-Four
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Two-Oh-Four » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:04 am

I was wondering If you could take the basic pattern and colors of my flag (based off the Marriott Carpet Pattern camouflage) and make it more flag-friendly.

Costa Hermosa
Attaché

Founded: May 04, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Costa Hermosa » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 am

Greetings!

I have a flag design in mind for a subdivision of mine.

So, firstly, I envision a black (2 cm thick IRL terms) V-shape stretching horizontally across 1/3 of the flag.

Secondly, a series of 5 stripes alternating between red and white should occupy the remaining 2/3 of the flag.

Thirdly, the as of yet unfilled triangle separated from the stripes by the V-shape should be coloured blue.

Now, please place this here Sun vector (consider increasing the size of the ring just a bit, I have a hunch that it might look better, although I'm uncertain) on the blue triangle, and colour it a bright yellow.

In addition, the red and blue should be in the colour scheme of the United States flag. (maybe, in an alternate version the colours of my current flag could be used?)

That should be all, thank you.

PS: please provide feedback in terms of the difficulty of this request, if you can.
Last edited by Costa Hermosa on Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

Hello, I'm [REDACTED] an Estonian and the founder of this magnificent nation. I have interests ranging from books, to Romantic and modern music, to vexillology, cartography, heraldry and the art of worldbuilding.

My 8values results.
I know exactly what I want to do today....
Avid supporter of Jim Browning.

Crazy Dune Fanatic and member of the Dunedom since the 3rd of March, 2020.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Schalafania wrote:Hi again, would it be possible to turn the crest part of this coat of arms in to a flag too please? :)

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Tedadaza
Civilian

Founded: Apr 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tedadaza » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:38 pm

i want to have a communist version of this image. mainly the colours with a black base, somewhat like my current flag
heres the image https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692273022832476215/699704933334908968/Screen_Shot_2020-04-14_at_1.06.14_PM.png

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Costa Hermosa wrote:Greetings!

So, firstly, I envision a black (2 cm thick IRL terms) V-shape stretching horizontally across 1/3 of the flag.

Secondly, a series of 5 stripes alternating between red and white should occupy the remaining 2/3 of the flag.

Thirdly, the as of yet unfilled triangle separated from the stripes by the V-shape should be coloured blue.

Now, please place this here Sun vector (consider increasing the size of the ring just a bit, I have a hunch that it might look better, although I'm uncertain) on the blue triangle, and colour it a bright yellow.

In addition, the red and blue should be in the colour scheme of the United States flag. (maybe, in an alternate version the colours of my current flag could be used?)

PS: please provide feedback in terms of the difficulty of this request, if you can.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Two-Oh-Four wrote:I was wondering If you could take the basic pattern and colors of my flag (based off the Marriott Carpet Pattern camouflage) and make it more flag-friendly.

Costa Hermosa
Attaché

Founded: May 04, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Costa Hermosa » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:22 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Costa Hermosa wrote:Greetings!

Magnificent!
Last edited by Costa Hermosa on Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

Hello, I'm [REDACTED] an Estonian and the founder of this magnificent nation. I have interests ranging from books, to Romantic and modern music, to vexillology, cartography, heraldry and the art of worldbuilding.

My 8values results.
I know exactly what I want to do today....
Avid supporter of Jim Browning.

Crazy Dune Fanatic and member of the Dunedom since the 3rd of March, 2020.

Dorab
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorab » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:25 pm

If someone could take this flag and improve it however they see fit, that would be great. Note: Only do this if you want to, no hurry, and I might not even use it.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Dorab wrote:If someone could take this flag and improve it however they see fit, that would be great. Note: Only do this if you want to, no hurry, and I might not even use it.

Dorab
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dorab » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Dorab wrote:If someone could take this flag and improve it however they see fit, that would be great. Note: Only do this if you want to, no hurry, and I might not even use it.

Aargg! Imgur doesn't show up for me. Could you try using a different site? Thank you!

Haudegen Reich
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Haudegen Reich » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:59 pm

Could someone alter my flag into a war-torn, ragged, ripped and tattered variant?

In terms of edits, this Icelandic example is similar to what I want.
Last edited by Haudegen Reich on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Dorab wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Aargg! Imgur doesn't show up for me. Could you try using a different site? Thank you!

Try this

Dorab
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dorab » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Dorab wrote:Aargg! Imgur doesn't show up for me. Could you try using a different site? Thank you!

Try this

Looks good. The hands being different colors has an important meaning, so if you could make the left hand tan/brown I would appreciate it.

Schalafania
Attaché

Founded: Dec 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:50 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Schalafania wrote:Hi again, would it be possible to turn the crest part of this coat of arms in to a flag too please? :)

So good! Thanks again!

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 am

I won't lie, I have a few of these loaded up but I'll do them daily so I don't spam and take up all the slots!

Today, can I please ask that someone turns the design on the crest part of this coat of arms in to a flag please? Thanks so much!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:57 am

Dorab wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Try this

Looks good. The hands being different colors has an important meaning, so if you could make the left hand tan/brown I would appreciate it.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:59 am

Schalafania wrote:I won't lie, I have a few of these loaded up but I'll do them daily so I don't spam and take up all the slots!

Today, can I please ask that someone turns the design on the crest part of this coat of arms in to a flag please? Thanks so much!

Mizhmorya
Secretary

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizhmorya » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:28 am

I would like this flag but like a regular flag and with the ukranian coat of arms with the yellow thing replaced by a cross of lorraine
Pro: Feminism, LGBTIQ+ rights, Third Way, Palestine, Centrism, Social democracy, Social liberalism, E-Democracy, Direct Democracy, Free Market with regulations, Progressivism, EU, Multipartidism, Secularism, Religion Diversity rights, Racial&Ethnic rights
Anti: USA, Ecological Skepticism, Bipartidism, China, Russia, No Basic Rights, Fascism, Communism, Radical Capitalism, Radical Feminism, Extremism, War, Pineapple Pizza, Anarchism, Hate to men, Religious Education, Anti-Vaxx, No Gun control, Divided Ireland, Racism, LGBTIQ+phobia

Mizhmorya
Secretary

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizhmorya » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:34 am

The coat of arms of the flag should be the ukranian btw
Pro: Feminism, LGBTIQ+ rights, Third Way, Palestine, Centrism, Social democracy, Social liberalism, E-Democracy, Direct Democracy, Free Market with regulations, Progressivism, EU, Multipartidism, Secularism, Religion Diversity rights, Racial&Ethnic rights
Anti: USA, Ecological Skepticism, Bipartidism, China, Russia, No Basic Rights, Fascism, Communism, Radical Capitalism, Radical Feminism, Extremism, War, Pineapple Pizza, Anarchism, Hate to men, Religious Education, Anti-Vaxx, No Gun control, Divided Ireland, Racism, LGBTIQ+phobia

Dorab
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dorab » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:45 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Schalafania wrote:I won't lie, I have a few of these loaded up but I'll do them daily so I don't spam and take up all the slots!

Thank you. I am in a flag contest right now, but when that is done I will switch to this flag.

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:11 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Absolutely amazing - thanks!

Next, I would like this crest design made in to a flag please!
Last edited by Schalafania on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 am

Would it be preferable for me to post all of my request at once or to do them incrementally?

Let me know which suits you all more - thank you! :D

United Central
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby United Central » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:24 am

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 9Z7TBqQxdA
I need the star to be in the center of the eagle in replace of the sheild. Would anyone be able to do it? Thank you so much!!!!
Last edited by United Central on Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kebekistann
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

New flag

Postby Kebekistann » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am

Hello!

I am rping a business in my nation and I would like a professional logo for it. You have carte blanche for making the logo/flag, but it has to have :

You can alter the image the way you want.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:27 pm

If it's a logo you want, please take it to the seal and logo request thread.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay