NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kathol Rift
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kathol Rift » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:43 am

Morover wrote:
Kathol Rift wrote:I hate to ask, because I normally pride myself on not making other people do stuff for me, but could anyone make a flag for me? I tried, but the stock image on my bird and the MS paint lines are bothering me. Here’s what I had in mind:
A Large grey eagle on the left side
A black background
A vertical dark red stripe on the far right, then a vertical dark blue stripe right beside it

Thanks in advance for anyone that takes this on, and it’s fine if nobody wants to.

No idea if this works, and I made it in like 3 minutes so no hard feelings if you don't like it.

I love it! Thank you!
Hot Girls Vote

I drive wee-woo wagon and professionally distribute band-aids. For some ungodly reason they trusted me with drugs and I am using them to hijack my own gender.

As the top of the sig says. Singularity technology and Juggernaut military by The Pacific Standards. We're good now, sort of.

This nation was developed under the influence of metal

Aivintis
Envoy

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Free Enlightened Order of Aivintis Flag

Postby Aivintis » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:25 am

I tried to make my own flag but I lack the skills, resources, and vision to get this done. I'll show off the three flags that I managed to create, but I want something that somehow merges them. Black and white coloring and square and compass are both must haves. If you can incorporate the wolf somehow into the design I would be more than pleased. If you do stripes, then five is the preferred number.

Last edited by Aivintis on Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Morover
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Aivintis wrote:
I tried to make my own flag but I lack the skills, resources, and vision to get this done. I'll show off the three flags that I managed to create, but I want something that somehow merges them. Black and white coloring and square and compass are both must haves. If you can incorporate the wolf somehow into the design I would be more than pleased. If you do stripes, then five is the preferred number.

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Just whipped this together, if you have any thoughts on it.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

Aivintis
Envoy

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aivintis » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:58 pm

Morover wrote:
Aivintis wrote:

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

I like it, but for the stripes, can you do the first stripe version instead? Thanks.
Last edited by Aivintis on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schalafania
Attaché

Founded: Dec 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:11 am

Schalafania wrote:Hi guys, I haven't played NationStates in a while but now quarantine has set in, I thought I'd revisit my nation, and start to develop it's history and culture.

I was looking back at the old flags I made and I hate most of them so I was hoping the amazing designers on this thread could help me out!

I'm looking for;

National flag
- green background
- four quarters, segregated by a yellow cross in the middle
- a tiger's head (in yellow also) in the top left like this -
https://www.google.com/search?q=whiting+family+coat+of+arms&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjwvZ61mLboAhUS5hoKHSnOAJsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=whiting+family+coat+of+arms&gs_l=img.3..35i39.259223.262631..264216...0.0..3.1604.3503.0j1j5-1j0j1j1..

- a circle in the top right
- a cross patoncé in the bottom left
- and a charging bull in the bottom right

Fovea
- a royal blue and yellow chequered background with a white shield in the middle with a black bull on it.

Hamstige
- a white background with a yellow rose head in the top left corner. A red circle in the centre with a bass in the middle

Tutor
- a dark blue square in the top left corner with a white cinquefoil, and 10 alternate red and amber horizontal lines across the rest of the flag

Chanceux-de-Suie
- a flag of two halves, the left half being scarlet, and the right half being a sunflower yellow with two black cats facing each other on their hind legs in the middle - kinda like this - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=furious_cat

Ouestrelin
- a white background with an inverted navy blue silhouette of this breakwater - https://www.google.com/search?q=bude+br ... zprQwNNntM, and a waves in the top left corner also in navy

Feel free to stray off the brief if my ideas don't look good in reality - I'm no expert! I realise this a big ask and I would be hugely grateful if anyone can help with any of it! Thanks, guys!

Sorry to be annoying, guys! But I would really appreciate any help with any of these designs! I have no flag making skills whatsoever :lol:

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:27 am

Schalafania wrote:
Schalafania wrote:Hi guys, I haven't played NationStates in a while but now quarantine has set in, I thought I'd revisit my nation, and start to develop it's history and culture.

I was looking back at the old flags I made and I hate most of them so I was hoping the amazing designers on this thread could help me out!

I'm looking for;

National flag
- green background
- four quarters, segregated by a yellow cross in the middle
- a tiger's head (in yellow also) in the top left like this -
https://www.google.com/search?q=whiting+family+coat+of+arms&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjwvZ61mLboAhUS5hoKHSnOAJsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=whiting+family+coat+of+arms&gs_l=img.3..35i39.259223.262631..264216...0.0..3.1604.3503.0j1j5-1j0j1j1..

- a circle in the top right
- a cross patoncé in the bottom left
- and a charging bull in the bottom right

Fovea
- a royal blue and yellow chequered background with a white shield in the middle with a black bull on it.

Hamstige
- a white background with a yellow rose head in the top left corner. A red circle in the centre with a bass in the middle

Tutor
- a dark blue square in the top left corner with a white cinquefoil, and 10 alternate red and amber horizontal lines across the rest of the flag

Chanceux-de-Suie
- a flag of two halves, the left half being scarlet, and the right half being a sunflower yellow with two black cats facing each other on their hind legs in the middle - kinda like this - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=furious_cat

Ouestrelin
- a white background with an inverted navy blue silhouette of this breakwater - https://www.google.com/search?q=bude+br ... zprQwNNntM, and a waves in the top left corner also in navy

Feel free to stray off the brief if my ideas don't look good in reality - I'm no expert! I realise this a big ask and I would be hugely grateful if anyone can help with any of it! Thanks, guys!

Sorry to be annoying, guys! But I would really appreciate any help with any of these designs! I have no flag making skills whatsoever :lol:

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm

Schalafania wrote:Sorry to be annoying, guys! But I would really appreciate any help with any of these designs! I have no flag making skills whatsoever :lol:

Please don't post search links. Out results will usually not match yours, and we need to know which result you mean. Just link direct to the image.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Morover
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Aivintis wrote:
Morover wrote:

I like it, but for the stripes, can you do the first stripe version instead? Thanks.

Hope you like it :)
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

A l b i o n
Secretary

Founded: Nov 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby A l b i o n » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:30 pm

[...]
Last edited by A l b i o n on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| Great Kingdom of Albion / British EmpireOur Sun Shan’t Yet Set
Our skies, once clouded by ash and smoke, clear now to reveal the sunrise, a new dawn - of peace and brotherhood. Let our songs of fraternity now fill our hearts, with no room for hatred.

21 July AD 1921
| The Herald :

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:09 pm

A l b i o n wrote:[blocktext]Salve!

I would like to request a coat of arms...

Please take it to the Seal and Logo request thread.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

A l b i o n
Secretary

Founded: Nov 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby A l b i o n » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:16 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
A l b i o n wrote:[blocktext]Salve!

I would like to request a coat of arms...

Please take it to the Seal and Logo request thread.

*Facepalm* Yeah, will do that. Sorry for the inconvenience!
| Great Kingdom of Albion / British EmpireOur Sun Shan’t Yet Set
Our skies, once clouded by ash and smoke, clear now to reveal the sunrise, a new dawn - of peace and brotherhood. Let our songs of fraternity now fill our hearts, with no room for hatred.

21 July AD 1921
| The Herald :

Docratarty
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Docratarty » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:36 am

Docratarty wrote:Hey Everyone.I want a flag with yellow background and a red hammer and a kitchen knife crossed and two red stripes at the top and bottom of the flag.

Bumping This

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 am

Eiran wrote:
Schalafania wrote:

This is great!

Can I ask that the yellow line be made thicker, and all of the icons, and the cross be made the same yellow as the tiger?

Thank you!

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 am

Can I ask for a flag that has a royal blue and yellow chequered background with a white shield in the middle with a black bull on it please?

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:13 am

Schalafania wrote:Can I ask for a flag that has a royal blue and yellow chequered background with a white shield in the middle with a black bull on it please?

https://imgur.com/a/QoTAbWf

I added a black border to the blazon for extra contrast.
Last edited by New Solaurora on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
New Solaurora
---------

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:14 am

Docratarty wrote:
Docratarty wrote:Hey Everyone.I want a flag with yellow background and a red hammer and a kitchen knife crossed and two red stripes at the top and bottom of the flag.

Bumping This

two red stripes total or two red stripes at the top and another two on the bottom?
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Schalafania wrote:
Eiran wrote:

(Image)

This is great!

Can I ask that the yellow line be made thicker, and all of the icons, and the cross be made the same yellow as the tiger?

Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/dQRwtYG.png

Lapharcia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lapharcia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Can I have a flag with a horse (in whichever realistic colour you think will look best with the rest of the flag) as the central figure, looking to the left, above a tilled golden field (so one with all the ridges in the soil) and a blue sky? Thank you.

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Lapharcia wrote:Can I have a flag with a horse (in whichever realistic colour you think will look best with the rest of the flag) as the central figure, looking to the left, above a tilled golden field (so one with all the ridges in the soil) and a blue sky? Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/WMv2rKn
Last edited by New Solaurora on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Lapharcia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lapharcia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:44 pm

Perfect! Thank you very much!

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:27 am

New Solaurora wrote:
Schalafania wrote:Can I ask for a flag that has a royal blue and yellow chequered background with a white shield in the middle with a black bull on it please?

https://imgur.com/a/QoTAbWf

I added a black border to the blazon for extra contrast.

Amazing! Thank you!

Schalafania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Schalafania » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:29 am

Can I please request a flag with a white background with a yellow rose head in the top left corner. A red circle in the centre of the flog with a grey bass in the middle?

Thanks!

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:43 am

Slaabovia wrote:
Slaabovia wrote:
Still waiting on this. Can anyone please help? Thank you, if so. Slaabovia out.

Alexander Dragos
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexander Dragos » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:13 am

Slaabovia wrote:
Slaabovia wrote:

Little advice: You should quote your request, and not the same line what you just write now.
Now we have to play detective first.

The Republic Of Cassadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic Of Cassadia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:47 am

Hey guys. Can some of you give any advice on how I can simplify my flag. Without overtly changing the design and coat of arms.

I request of you to simplify it, but you should not do anything beyond that. If you can please.

Also post the image of the revised version of my flag.

Here it is.
Last edited by The Republic Of Cassadia on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regional Map Of Krillin
Embassy Exchange Program Of The Holy Kingdom Of Cassadia
“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there is war, violence and unrest.” – Charles Von Peacecraft

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay