NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 am

Lemlar wrote:
Great Jenovah wrote:that's perfect! thank you! If it is possible, can you put this try this elephant on as well:
<-- My Flag (too large to be posted on here)
<-- Elephant
The elephant on the second picture is a bit uneven, so if possible, I would like it if you were able to straighten it out, please. (one front foot should be raised up)

I found a better elephant: https://imgur.com/a/d9Kwhue

Wait so put both elephants on the same flag?
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Golahandu
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Golahandu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:53 am

Is anyone able to remake my flag the same way it is but everything is centered? I can't seem to get it right and it bugs me, especially the middle part and the white lines surrounding the black line not being equal size. Thanks.
"A man is not what he believes he is; but what he hides." — Governor-General Keylon Salahe
Golahandu Wiki
Factbook
Golahandu Radio
Ambient
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotland » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:55 am

Gotland wrote:Evening all.

My Norwegian-coloured triband isn’t very...imaginative. I was aiming for a modern North Sea-centred state (and failed miserably).

Gotland is a modern European nation with a constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy. Historically and culturally Germanic but very North Sea centric (and the subsequent invasions and linguistic and cultural exchanges that brings).

Any help on this one? I realise it’s not a lot to go on but I am open to any ideas!

This request is still open if there's any takers.
Conservative Liberal or Liberal Conservative with agrarian leanings.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Golahandu wrote:Is anyone able to remake my flag the same way it is but everything is centered? I can't seem to get it right and it bugs me, especially the middle part and the white lines surrounding the black line not being equal size. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/GynofhO

Gotland wrote:

My Norwegian-coloured triband isn’t very...imaginative. I was aiming for a modern North Sea-centred state (and failed miserably).

Gotland is a modern European nation with a constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy. Historically and culturally Germanic but very North Sea centric (and the subsequent invasions and linguistic and cultural exchanges that brings).

Any help on this one? I realise it’s not a lot to go on but I am open to any ideas!

Have you tried orkney or Shetland flags? or the faroe flag? do you have a map of your nation ?
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Golahandu wrote:Is anyone able to remake my flag the same way it is but everything is centered? I can't seem to get it right and it bugs me, especially the middle part and the white lines surrounding the black line not being equal size. Thanks.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Gotland wrote:

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Britannia Maior
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia Maior » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 am

Britannia Maior wrote:I’m dreadfully sorry for being back so soon, but could I have a diamond added onto the flag of Great Britain, with the fasces and ribbon from here placed in the centre of the diamond? I’d like the diamond’s black outline changed for something that better fits the Union Jack (maybe white for the outline?), and the inside of the diamond being wholly red (same shade as St George’s Cross).

If I could get it high def then that’d be swell.

Cheers and have a good day.

Edit: I found that this flag here may give you a pretty good impression of what I am aiming for, particularly with the sizing of the diamond and the fasces.

My apologies for the bump. I understand you all have your own lives, just bringing it to the new page if that’s alright with you all.
| KINGDOM OF GREATER BRITAIN ᛫ God Save The King
PMT Great Britain under a National Statist/Renovationist regime, dedicated to upholding Euro-American hegemony in a seemingly eternal Cold War - and spying on you.

| The Times |

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:00 am

I reckon you can turn this into a Confederate-style flag? Instead of chains its a gray cross. No changes on the charges, that will be all.
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:56 am

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:(Image)
I reckon you can turn this into a Confederate-style flag? Instead of chains its a gray cross. No changes on the charges, that will be all.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Based, have a cookie.

egg

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:45 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Another simple request, could you turn this into a square as well? Tyvm in advance.

egg

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:54 am

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Another simple request, could you turn this into a square as well? Tyvm in advance.

Barometria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

If anyone is interested and would be kind enough, I basically either want my primary banner in a way that actually looks like a flag or my current flag in a way that actually looks like a flag. I don't know if that can actually be done, though. Thank you!

National Authority
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby National Authority » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Hey.

Can someone do away with the effect on this flag?

A far superior nation better than Supreme Authority. Parodying everything that all right wing person on YouTube and other social media platforms believe in.
Stigmatize depression.
Nation is inspired by white nationalist nutjobs I’ve seen here in NationStates.
“Stop wishing for a world without “stupid people”, because there would be no other living human being but yourself. You’d probably be the only smartest person in the world but, I mean c’mon, who would ever hang out with a massive loser like you?”
- Gary, inspiring

Unionised Burma
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Unionised Burma » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:56 pm

Hi I already posted this in the emblem forum by mistake could I possibly get the gold region on the seal.kn my flag changed to silver in the same style please and thank you :)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Unionised Burma wrote:Hi I already posted this in the emblem forum by mistake could I possibly get the gold region on the seal.kn my flag changed to silver in the same style please and thank you :)

Please spoiler large images.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 am

Barometria wrote:If anyone is interested and would be kind enough, I basically either want my primary banner in a way that actually looks like a flag or my current flag in a way that actually looks like a flag. I don't know if that can actually be done, though. Thank you!

I'll take a crack at it, I just need a higher resolution version of the image you want to be central to your flag, please don't forget to spoiler it.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:12 am

National Authority wrote:Hey.

Something like this?

Barometria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:02 am

Underium wrote:
Barometria wrote:If anyone is interested and would be kind enough, I basically either want my primary banner in a way that actually looks like a flag or my current flag in a way that actually looks like a flag. I don't know if that can actually be done, though. Thank you!

I'll take a crack at it, I just need a higher resolution version of the image you want to be central to your flag, please don't forget to spoiler it.

Thank you so much! I’ll jump on that as soon as I’m not on my phone! In fact, I might find a different one with better res. I mainly just want a barometer with the needles pointing to, “Change,” and, “Fair.”

National Authority
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby National Authority » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am

Underium wrote:
National Authority wrote:Hey.

Something like this?

Yup, thank you Underium!
A far superior nation better than Supreme Authority. Parodying everything that all right wing person on YouTube and other social media platforms believe in.
Stigmatize depression.
Nation is inspired by white nationalist nutjobs I’ve seen here in NationStates.
“Stop wishing for a world without “stupid people”, because there would be no other living human being but yourself. You’d probably be the only smartest person in the world but, I mean c’mon, who would ever hang out with a massive loser like you?”
- Gary, inspiring

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eiran » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:49 pm

Unionised Burma wrote:Hi I already posted this in the emblem forum by mistake could I possibly get the gold region on the seal.kn my flag changed to silver in the same style please and thank you :)
(Image)

Flag:

Just the seal:

Pritannika and Asgallia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pritannika and Asgallia » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 pm

Excuse me, could the castilla on my flag be edited so that the windows are better suited for the flag? Perhaps they could be the same red as on the cross, or the same purple as the background, or any other colour you see fit. Just so that painful blue goes away. Thank you!
Last edited by Pritannika and Asgallia on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacred Eastern Union
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacred Eastern Union » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi, can I please have a flag with this emblem on a yellow background, flanked by 平 on the left and 光 on the right in the same red as the star? Thank you.

Barometria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:26 am

Underium wrote:

How do I make an image appear here, please?

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Barometria wrote:
Underium wrote:

How do I make an image appear here, please?

Use the Img button and in the space between the open and close you put in the .png or .jpeg link
---------
New Solaurora
---------

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay