NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:12 am

I would like to request the following flag (with an aspect ratio of 2:3): a red-green-red tricolor (#CC0003, #009D41, #CC0003) with a ratio 7:5:7 between the three bands (respectively), and this phoenix at the exact center, colored #FFCC33 and with a size of half the length of the flag.

Thanks in advance.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:25 am

Vivolkha wrote:I would like to request the following flag (with an aspect ratio of 2:3): a red-green-red tricolor (#CC0003, #009D41, #CC0003) with a ratio 7:5:7 between the three bands (respectively), and this phoenix at the exact center, colored #FFCC33 and with a size of half the length of the flag.

Thanks in advance.

My fill tool would not play well with your phoenix so I had to use some creative methods. I got very close to the right color, still, but not 100% exactly.

(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:37 am

Alyekra wrote:
Vivolkha wrote:I would like to request the following flag (with an aspect ratio of 2:3): a red-green-red tricolor (#CC0003, #009D41, #CC0003) with a ratio 7:5:7 between the three bands (respectively), and this phoenix at the exact center, colored #FFCC33 and with a size of half the length of the flag.

Thanks in advance.

My fill tool would not play well with your phoenix so I had to use some creative methods. I got very close to the right color, still, but not 100% exactly.

I forgot to say that the tricolor was meant to be horizontal. My mistake, sorry! Could you change it, please?

Don't worry about the phoenix color! It looks close enough. It doesn't have to be the exact color I requested.

Thanks for everything!
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 am

Vivolkha wrote:
Alyekra wrote:

I forgot to say that the tricolor was meant to be horizontal. My mistake, sorry! Could you change it, please?

Don't worry about the phoenix color! It looks close enough. It doesn't have to be the exact color I requested.

Thanks for everything!

Ouch, and I almost asked for you to clarify, too.

(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:59 am

Alyekra wrote:
Vivolkha wrote:I forgot to say that the tricolor was meant to be horizontal. My mistake, sorry! Could you change it, please?

Thanks for everything!

Ouch, and I almost asked for you to clarify, too.

It looks perfect now. Thanks! :)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:52 am

A handy trick for a situation like this where you have the target isolated on transparency is to use curves to make the base image white on transparency. Then set your bucket fill to multiply mode and fill the whole image with the target colour.

or
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:02 am

https://ibb.co/dbmpKG9

Can we get a "remaster" of this flag?

Please do crop out the white edge bits.
Last edited by Nogodia on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:42 am

Nogodia wrote:https://ibb.co/dbmpKG9

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:10 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Nogodia wrote:https://ibb.co/dbmpKG9

Thank you!
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

The Republic of Carcharodonia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Carcharodonia » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:52 pm

I like a horizontal tricolour flag in the style of the Ethiopian flag with the colours selected from top to bottom: Azure blue, royal blue, and navy blue. Outline this circle with an Olympic blue colour; give the inner circle a sapphire blue colour; place this vector of a shark’s jaw, colour it white, and put it in the circle.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:02 am

The Republic of Carcharodonia wrote:I like a horizontal tricolour flag in the style of the Ethiopian flag with the colours selected from top to bottom: Azure blue, royal blue, and navy blue. Outline this circle with an Olympic blue colour; give the inner circle a sapphire blue colour; place this vector of a shark’s jaw, colour it white, and put it in the circle.

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:43 am

can someone make a flag based on the Flag of the Territory of New Guinea from 1914 to1949 but with the words Lushansk
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:46 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Republic of Carcharodonia wrote:I like a horizontal tricolour flag in the style of the Ethiopian flag with the colours selected from top to bottom: Azure blue, royal blue, and navy blue. Outline this circle with an Olympic blue colour; give the inner circle a sapphire blue colour; place this vector of a shark’s jaw, colour it white, and put it in the circle.

henlo once again. Can I have 2 new flags, I want you to make flags like this https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/neo_eurasian_commonwealth__728711.png but edit the star out with this image in the same dark red https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTGkgbaETB6UDqBqKQIUMG0QjqfOe46E3jMq2Fe87UiAbIbRTMJ. The second one, I want with this image but take the grid like symbol and make it the same dark red, here's what you'll be working with https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Flag_of_the_Kazakh_Khanate.svg/1280px-Flag_of_the_Kazakh_Khanate.svg.png

The Republic of Carcharodonia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Carcharodonia » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thanks Al

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 am

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

henlo once again. Can I have 2 new flags, I want you to make flags like this https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/neo_eurasian_commonwealth__728711.png but edit the star out with this image in the same dark red https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTGkgbaETB6UDqBqKQIUMG0QjqfOe46E3jMq2Fe87UiAbIbRTMJ. The second one, I want with this image but take the grid like symbol and make it the same dark red, here's what you'll be working with https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Flag_of_the_Kazakh_Khanate.svg/1280px-Flag_of_the_Kazakh_Khanate.svg.png

https://imgur.com/a/avJ6RyC

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:30 am

The Republic of Carcharodonia wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thanks Al
Well, can you make the Brown the same color, and I wanted the symbol of the Kazakh Khanate, that grid like symbol to be in place of the Eurasian flag, also dark red

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth wrote:
The Republic of Carcharodonia wrote:Thanks Al
Well, can you make the Brown the same color, and I wanted the symbol of the Kazakh Khanate, that grid like symbol to be in place of the Eurasian flag, also dark red

a) Please don't quote irrelevant posts.
b) You got what you asked for. Your current request makes no sense.

Ephratica
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ephratica » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Does anyone have an idea of how to make gif flags à la Synne Industries or the Silver Commonwealth?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Ephratica wrote:Does anyone have an idea of how to make gif flags à la Synne Industries or the Silver Commonwealth?

Yes, but they're a lot of work. There is also a file size restriction which limits what you can do.

Tell us what you want, but we may well say no.

Ephratica
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ephratica » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ephratica wrote:Does anyone have an idea of how to make gif flags à la Synne Industries or the Silver Commonwealth?

Yes, but they're a lot of work. There is also a file size restriction that limits what you can do.

Tell us what you want, but we may well say no.

I want to try out a gif version of my flag in the style of the aforementioned nations, with the flickering computer-screen effect. If that isn't possible, then at least give me an idea of how it's made and maybe I can do it on my own.

EDIT: I have figured a way to do it.
Last edited by Ephratica on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Lushansk wrote:can someone make a flag based on the Flag of the Territory of New Guinea from 1914 to1949 but with the words Lushansk

Like this? https://imgur.com/a/mTgfucw or a more modified version?

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:29 pm

Eiran wrote:
Lushansk wrote:can someone make a flag based on the Flag of the Territory of New Guinea from 1914 to1949 but with the words Lushansk

Like this? https://imgur.com/a/mTgfucw or a more modified version?

like the link
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:03 am

Here's the flag for Imperial Octavia
https://i.imgur.com/ULNw3I8.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi there. Bit of an odd one.
Can anyone please take the South Pacific's flag, (https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/rflags/the_south_pacific__116883.png)
Replace the center circle design with this cute narwhal,
And then take Pete Buttigieg's head from this image and put it onto the head of the narwhal,
and then put the Pete 2020 campaign logo (https://imgur.com/a/Ti2oaXx) in all the corners at an angle (so the top is facing the corner)?
Thanks. It's much appreciated.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Heya.

I was hoping to get a less 'seal on bedsheet' version of this flag. It ideally would use the colours of the Imperial Tricolour
. Any take that can simplify the flag or make it a bit more 'flaglike' would be great. For example, the simple albanian eagle would be better detail for a flag versus this highly detailed symbol I currently use. I'm open to any takes at all.

Thanks!
:D
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay