NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Robertia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Robertia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:17 am

Hello there!

My request for the awesome and talented flagmakers here, would be to simplify the coat of arms in this flag, which is the current flag I use for this nation:

While I personally don't mind a complicated coat of arms, it has been said that the lynx in the design is too detailed. I have no idea however, how I could simplify this myself, so I turn to the flagmakers here and kindly would like to ask for your aid! :)
Last edited by Great Robertia on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Imperial State of Great Robertia

Current year: 2022 CE | Monarch: Empress Maria Roberta I | Chancellor: WIP | Capital: Saint Robertsburg | Government type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-modern tech
List of Authored Writings | Factbook on Great Robertia
Played nations
  • Daarwyrth
  • Great Robertia
  • Uylensted
About me:
  • 26 years old male
  • Dutch with Polish roots
  • English literature major
  • Ex-religious gay leftist

EX-GIRLFRIEND
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby EX-GIRLFRIEND » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:37 pm

I have a simple request that should not be that hard for people who know how to make flags. I want an EX-NATION flag but instead of it saying EX-NATION on the flag I want it to say EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Ex-Girlfriend wrote:I have a simple request that should not be that hard for people who know how to make flags. I want an EX-NATION flag but instead of it saying EX-NATION on the flag I want it to say EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Padfootia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Padfootia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Padfootia wrote:May I keep my current flag the same besides a few tweeks. Can I have the eye centered in the middle more if possible, and the anime on the left a little more to accommodate the eye.

Thanks in advance!

Very appreciated!

Look Away CIC | Lardy Army Private | Former Grey Warden

EX-GIRLFRIEND
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby EX-GIRLFRIEND » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ex-Girlfriend wrote:I have a simple request that should not be that hard for people who know how to make flags. I want an EX-NATION flag but instead of it saying EX-NATION on the flag I want it to say EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Beautiful :clap:

The Isle of Artaeum
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Artaeum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:07 pm

Can y'all make me a flag that's blue with a golden eye kinda like this but less tattered and better looking?

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Hope this isn't way too controversial or breaks site rules... I'd like to ask for the Hitler Youth flag (the version that looks like Austria's flag kinda) with the swastika removed, and replaced with the Yamaguchi-gumi logo. I'm just going to link to the last one.

(Obviously I don't want the letters included.)

Danke schön! :bow:
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Barapam wrote:Hope this isn't way too controversial or breaks site rules... I'd like to ask for the Hitler Youth flag (the version that looks like Austria's flag kinda) with the swastika removed, and replaced with the Yamaguchi-gumi logo. I'm just going to link to the last one.

(Obviously I don't want the letters included.)

Danke schön! :bow:

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Great Robertia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Robertia » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 pm

I would like to request an Imperial looking flag, a horizontal tri-colour with a deep shade of blue and white. As to the symbolism, I'd like to ask for something with a lynx and of course a crown, but I'd appreciate it if the entirety had a modern feeling, including the tricolor (I'll leave this open to the flag maker's interpretation).

Huge thank you in advance! :D
The Imperial State of Great Robertia

Current year: 2022 CE | Monarch: Empress Maria Roberta I | Chancellor: WIP | Capital: Saint Robertsburg | Government type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-modern tech
List of Authored Writings | Factbook on Great Robertia
Played nations
  • Daarwyrth
  • Great Robertia
  • Uylensted
About me:
  • 26 years old male
  • Dutch with Polish roots
  • English literature major
  • Ex-religious gay leftist

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Perfect! :clap:
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Healthy Doctors
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Healthy Doctors » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:37 pm

Would someone please make me a flag that says "Nigerian Medical Council" with a red, white and black color scheme? Thanks in advance!

Gil Lodihr
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Gil Lodihrian Flag

Postby Gil Lodihr » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:06 am

Hey I would like a flag for this nation, since using the German Empire one for so long is kinda grating lol. I am the President and Founder of Alvaria and I guess what I want my flag to be is to based around it's colour, design and symbols. So if anyone could do that for me it would be great. Thanks!

Lerasi
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lerasi » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Can someone put the shield from the first flag on top of the background of the second one?

Last edited by Lerasi on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pontanova
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pontanova » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Hello, i want two flags, the first is like an arabic empire and the second is for the armed force of the arabic empire. The colors are white, orange and green.
Sincerely,
His majesty, Yasmeen I.
His excellency, Prime Minister Fadila Ayman.

Minister of Foreing Affairs in Latinoamerica Libre

La Fiorita
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby La Fiorita » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:47 pm

Can someone fix my Coat of Arms by dropping the text and have the trimount issue from the bottom, as if the view is of the peak? Thank you so much.
Alts: Chinese Congo, Geektopia, Aimena

SeasonCompetitionRoundClubHomeAwayAggregate
2012-13UEFA Europa League1QLiepājas Metalurgs0-20-40-6
2013-14UEFA Europa League1QValletta0-30-10-4
2014-15UEFA Champions League1QLevadia Tallinn0-10-70-8
2015-16UEFA Europa League1QFC Vaduz0-51-51-10
2016-17UEFA Europa League1QDebrecen0-50-20-7
2017-18UEFA Champions League1QLinfield0-00-10-1
SeasonCompetitionRoundClubHomeAwayAggregate
2018-19UEFA Champions LeaguePRLincoln Red Imps0-2N/A0-2
2018-19UEFA Europa League2QSpartaks Jūrmala0-30-60-9

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:45 am

La Fiorita wrote:Can someone fix my Coat of Arms by dropping the text and have the trimount issue from the bottom, as if the view is of the peak? Thank you so much.

Please re-post in the seal and logo request thread. Linking a larger version of your CoA would help.

Greater Malayan Confederation
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:39 am

Hey! Can I get a simple request? Just have a clear version of this flag?
GREATER MALAYAN CONFEDERATION
KONFEDERASI MALAYA YANG LEBIH BESAR
"BERSATU MALAYA"
A MT nation which started as an nonpolitical confederation and an international defence organisation in the 1960's between Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia later formed into the Asian tiger known today as the Greater Malayan Confederation. The Greater Malayan Confederation is an example and guide of progress, unity, diversity, and prosperity in not just Southeast Asia, but around the world.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:14 am

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Hey! Can I get a simple request? Just have a clear version of this flag?

Durachistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Durachistan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:20 am

Can someone turn mine into a waving gif? I know there’s a website for it but I cant remember
Your opinion is invalid, I do not care. You didn’t see graphite, because it’s not there!
#essereFerrari
GR63
ERIKA

Greater Malayan Confederation
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:21 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Hey! Can I get a simple request? Just have a clear version of this flag?

Thank you very much!!
GREATER MALAYAN CONFEDERATION
KONFEDERASI MALAYA YANG LEBIH BESAR
"BERSATU MALAYA"
A MT nation which started as an nonpolitical confederation and an international defence organisation in the 1960's between Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia later formed into the Asian tiger known today as the Greater Malayan Confederation. The Greater Malayan Confederation is an example and guide of progress, unity, diversity, and prosperity in not just Southeast Asia, but around the world.

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:32 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:If you're going to bump, then at least include the actual request.

IIRC you were asking for multiple versions of multiple flags. That's not really on. This thread is primarily here to provide a flag for your (main) NS nation if you can't do it yourself.

Actually, I was asking for one version per requested flag, I believe. My last post should have shown that re-posted request for multiple flags from the quoted post, I think, but I guess it didn't. Those flags are for puppets I plan to resurrect later, if and when I can. I thought my quoting of other posts should have shown those requests the last time around, but obviously they didn't. Slaabovia out.

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:35 am

Here's the original request for the aforementioned flags, I believe:

The nations of Ethardius, Helvarta, and Zeelaca need flags, please, as soon as possible.

Ethardius needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with a solid azure background that has two overlapping and/or interlocking crosses similar to the UK's St. Andrew and St. George red crosses with one in a sandy color and one in a medium green, with the second cross mostly dominating the other one, in the top left quarter of the flag. The emblem is a singing coyote under a constellation of eleven white-trimmed medium purple stars, as well.

Helvarta needs a flag with the following details to it:

The flag is a rectangle with three vertical stripes of umber, white and blue-green, with a decently-sized hound's head primarily in gold, silver, and bronze on the central white stripe facing towards the blue-green stripe.

Zeelaca needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with five equally-sized horizontal stripes of alternating bright green and dark blue-violet. The emblem is a mostly brownish-black hawk with two swords clutched in its talons, crossed, on an NHL-style shield in the center of the flag.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide these flags to me as soon as possible. Please telegram me when done, for possible further comments or questions. IF you have any questions while working on these flags, please also let me know. Thanks. Slaabovia out.

@-@-@-@->>>>

See, one requested version for each mentioned nation above. Slaabovia out.

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:55 am

Can we get a flag where the top half is white, the bottom half is Prussian blue (#003153), and in the middle, there's a black circle with a nine-pointed sky-blue star?

In addition, can we get our flag with the star replaced by a nine-pointed one (color the same)?

Thank you in advance!
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:15 am

Nogodia wrote:Can we get a flag where the top half is white, the bottom half is Prussian blue (#003153), and in the middle, there's a black circle with a nine-pointed sky-blue star?

In addition, can we get our flag with the star replaced by a nine-pointed one (color the same)?

Thank you in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/bMDNwEr

Lerasi
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lerasi » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 am

Lerasi wrote:Can someone put the shield from the first flag on top of the background of the second one?

(Image)

(Image)

I edited my request. Sorry for any inconvenience the edit may cause.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay