NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:08 am

Southern-Aves wrote:Hi there! is it possible someone could make me a tricoloured horizontal flag with gold (#FFD700) at the top, light green (#7AFF56) in the middle with a sky-ish blue (#44CFFE) on the bottom?
Sorry if it's too simplistic, i'd make it myself but graphic design is not my passion

Absolutely. Welcome to the forums by the way.
https://i.ibb.co/Mgycpm5/Southern-Aves.png

Southern-Aves
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern-Aves » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:10 am

Drongonia wrote:
Southern-Aves wrote:Hi there! is it possible someone could make me a tricoloured horizontal flag with gold (#FFD700) at the top, light green (#7AFF56) in the middle with a sky-ish blue (#44CFFE) on the bottom?
Sorry if it's too simplistic, i'd make it myself but graphic design is not my passion

Absolutely. Welcome to the forums by the way.
https://i.ibb.co/Mgycpm5/Southern-Aves.png

It's beautiful!! thank you so much <3
all birds are friends

- Southern Aves tourist slogan

she/he/it/avi ✦ pan ✦ leftist ✦ bird lover ✦ aussie ✦ agnostic

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:13 am

Southern-Aves wrote:It's beautiful!! thank you so much <3

You're very welcome. Feel free to make as many requests here as you might need. Also, there's the Seal and Logo Request thread.

The Greater British Imperium
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater British Imperium » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:05 am

Hi! Could I have the Union Flag:

but the shade of blue is slightly darker and there is a medium sized circle in the centre charged with the three lions of England:

Thanks a lot!
A late PMT expanded, England-centric British Empire with some FT elements formed after a global epidemic, AI revolt and alien invasion that humanity managed to just repel despite its weakened state, albeit with ungodly casualties. The trauma of the past is deeply embedded in British culture, and the Imperium is strictly human-supremacist, determined to prevent perfidious non-humans and soulless AI from ever bringing humanity to the brink of doom ever again.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:49 am

The Greater British Imperium wrote:Hi! Could I have the Union Flag:

but the shade of blue is slightly darker and there is a medium sized circle in the centre charged with the three lions of England:

Thanks a lot!

For flag and seal/logo requests:

When your image is ready, I will TG you.
The image will only stay on my account for 24 hours, after 24 hours, it will be deleted.
All images will be kept offline, if you do need an image from longer than 24 hours ago, TG me and I will reupload.
Most flags take 5-10 minutes, seals and logos can take anything from 5 minutes to an hour. Be patient.

The Greater British Imperium
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater British Imperium » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Italy and Libya wrote:
The Greater British Imperium wrote:Hi! Could I have the Union Flag:

Thanks a lot!

Thank you so much!
A late PMT expanded, England-centric British Empire with some FT elements formed after a global epidemic, AI revolt and alien invasion that humanity managed to just repel despite its weakened state, albeit with ungodly casualties. The trauma of the past is deeply embedded in British culture, and the Imperium is strictly human-supremacist, determined to prevent perfidious non-humans and soulless AI from ever bringing humanity to the brink of doom ever again.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:17 pm

The Greater British Imperium wrote:
Italy and Libya wrote:

Thank you so much!

Glad to help

The image will only stay on my account for 24 hours, after 24 hours, it will be deleted.
All images will be kept offline, if you do need an image from longer than 24 hours ago, TG me and I will reupload.
Most flags take 5-10 minutes, seals and logos can take anything from 5 minutes to an hour. Be patient.

Coupland and Akeld
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Coupland and Akeld » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi all, I need help making a new vector version of my flag.
https://mega.nz/#!tnAhxA6K!A_QCxwQgsMBS ... V_l3jbLAlE This is the current version
What I would like is a vector version of this
https://mega.nz/#!hqIH3KoY!PiuzgQraNDlK ... vbopRHmB0k

Should be fairly easy to do, I just need someone to take the vector dog heads and roses from the top link and put them on a vector version of the bottom link, making sure they are spaced and resized to fit with the bottom link. I also need someone to make vector versions of the little ermines on the second version. Essentially, I just want a high quality vector version of the second link, and most of the pieces to do that can already be found on the first version.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Coupland and Akeld wrote:Hi all, I need help making a new vector version of my flag.
https://mega.nz/#!tnAhxA6K!A_QCxwQgsMBS ... V_l3jbLAlE This is the current version

Should be fairly easy to do, I just need someone to take the vector dog heads and roses from the top link and put them on a vector version of the bottom link, making sure they are spaced and resized to fit with the bottom link. I also need someone to make vector versions of the little ermines on the second version. Essentially, I just want a high quality vector version of the second link, and most of the pieces to do that can already be found on the first version.

The second flag is in PDF format. so I'm not able to edit it. Can you link a PNG or JPEG version?

Coupland and Akeld
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Coupland and Akeld » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Italy and Libya wrote:
Coupland and Akeld wrote:Hi all, I need help making a new vector version of my flag.

The second flag is in PDF format. so I'm not able to edit it. Can you link a PNG or JPEG version?

The second flag is .tiff, do you mean the first one? I have a .png version but its not as high quality, as its a raster not a vector. Would that still help?

Anglo-Corpus
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Corpus » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Hello, Im looking for a flag with a gradient black-red background and an all white eagle in the foreground.

Coupland and Akeld
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Coupland and Akeld » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Italy and Libya wrote:

I have a .svg version too. Would that help?

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Coupland and Akeld wrote:
Italy and Libya wrote:

The second flag is .tiff, do you mean the first one? I have a .png version but its not as high quality, as its a raster not a vector. Would that still help?

Yeah the first flag is a pdf, sorry, raster is fine, I can clean it up if need be.

Shoalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shoalia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:02 pm

If my request is a bit much, I'll gladly reel back. I appreciate the heck out of anyone willing to do this though. :) :p

I'd like to use this as the base. The triangle would be unchanged, as it's been part of my flag for a long time.

I'd like the stripes to be #C3F73A, #0C666B, and #100E47 (top to bottom).

The one thing I'm not sure of is keeping this lotus

or asking about this one being recolored, perhaps to a gray or a cyan?

If you want to talk it over some, I'd be more than happy to do so. It's probably not the most specific request out there. :oops:

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Anglo-Corpus wrote:Hello, Im looking for a flag with a gradient black-red background and an all white eagle in the foreground.

I found a few awesome eagles, and this was a fun easy one, so I made a few. Enjoy :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Shoalia wrote:If my request is a bit much, I'll gladly reel back. I appreciate the heck out of anyone willing to do this though. :) :p

I'd like to use this as the base. The triangle would be unchanged, as it's been part of my flag for a long time.

I'd like the stripes to be #C3F73A, #0C666B, and #100E47 (top to bottom).

The one thing I'm not sure of is keeping this lotus

or asking about this one being recolored, perhaps to a gray or a cyan?

If you want to talk it over some, I'd be more than happy to do so. It's probably not the most specific request out there. :oops:

Give me 10 minutes, I'll have a go :)

Update:

These are the initial flags I have, anything you want changing?

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Italy and Libya on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shoalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shoalia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:37 pm

Italy and Libya wrote:snip

These look super rad! Thank you so much! :lol:

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:39 pm

Shoalia wrote:
Italy and Libya wrote:snip

These look super rad! Thank you so much! :lol:

No worries! Glad they're good for you :)

Slavai
Civilian

Founded: Jul 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavai » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:03 pm

Hiya! New using the forum itself so I'm sorry about etiquette and all that~
My ideal flag is a little complicated and more based on a concept than anything else
If I'm asking for a lot, I understand! And I apologize in advance!

My ideal flag symbolizes a... Radical leftist (Anarcho-Communism?) and PanSlavic Union
It's a bit abstract and I'm sorry about that!
Alot of my thoughts involved tricolors and the red star, similar to Yugoslavia, but perhaps more flair, or different colors, or perhaps something else entirely
That's my thoughts

Thank you in advance!

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:11 am

Slavai wrote:Hiya! New using the forum itself so I'm sorry about etiquette and all that~
My ideal flag is a little complicated and more based on a concept than anything else
If I'm asking for a lot, I understand! And I apologize in advance!

My ideal flag symbolizes a... Radical leftist (Anarcho-Communism?) and PanSlavic Union
It's a bit abstract and I'm sorry about that!
Alot of my thoughts involved tricolors and the red star, similar to Yugoslavia, but perhaps more flair, or different colors, or perhaps something else entirely
That's my thoughts

Thank you in advance!

So after a few minutes of googling, I found the below flags. If you want any of them modifying just let me know.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Slaabovia wrote:The nations of Ethardius, Helvarta, and Zeelaca need flags, please, as soon as possible.

Ethardius needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with a solid azure background that has two overlapping and/or interlocking crosses similar to the UK's St. Andrew and St. George red crosses with one in a sandy color and one in a medium green, with the second cross mostly dominating the other one, in the top left quarter of the flag. The emblem is a singing coyote under a constellation of eleven white-trimmed medium purple stars, as well.

Helvarta needs a flag with the following details to it:

The flag is a rectangle with three vertical stripes of umber, white and blue-green, with a decently-sized hound's head primarily in gold, silver, and bronze on the central white stripe facing towards the blue-green stripe.

Zeelaca needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with five equally-sized horizontal stripes of alternating bright green and dark blue-violet. The emblem is a mostly brownish-black hawk with two swords clutched in its talons, crossed, on an NHL-style shield in the center of the flag.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide these flags to me as soon as possible. Please telegram me when done, for possible further comments or questions. IF you have any questions while working on these flags, please also let me know. Thanks. Slaabovia out.

Bumping. Would someone please consider making these flags here for us? We would prefer at least one rendition for each nation listed above be 960 by 640 pixels in size, and at least one be proportionally smaller, and no smaller than 70 by 40 or thereabouts. Thanks in advance if anyone can make these flags for us. that is all. Slaabovia out.

Deltia-
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltia- » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Is it possible that someone can find the flag in this video and put the colors of my flag on it?
Federal Kingdom of Deltia | Bundskongsriik Deltie
A PMT right-leaning liberal democracy in OTL Poland that's somewhat Germanic culturally and under a nominal constitutional monarchy with mecha-cops, quasi-workfare, and a very fast-growing economy with blackjack (and hookers!)
Overview | Monarch | Riikskanzler | Parties
(29/03/2022)Der Weld: Far-right terrorist in Kyoto stabs 8 |Now Playing:easy life - nightmares 
Stocks: ADV 35 - +0.2%|CAC- +0.6%|FTSE- +0.4%|DAX- +0.3%
A 13.4 civilization, according to this index.(Tier: 7|Level: 2|Type: 5)
Each good reply, Alisa will gain 1% sanity. Counting: -20
YL/AL thing for me
Vanquish the summerposters!
No NS stats
ADV 35=Deltian stock index

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:46 am

Deltia- wrote:Is it possible that someone can find the flag in this video and put the colors of my flag on it?

The circle and stars are easy, but I haven't found that specific snake. Could you try looking yourself, or are you not too fussed?

(I'm on limited time today, so may not get to this. Others please feel free)
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Andrastia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Andrastia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:53 am

Hi,

I’d like to request a hexagonal symbol/flag like those seen here for my nation. I’d like the symbol within the hexagon to be this with a white background and the hexagon outlined with #C9AB36. I’d like it to be png and hopefully high definition.

Thanks.
Factbooks
Overview
Profiles
Military
Links
Templates
Politics
Reserved
Serene Autarchy of Andrastia
The Dawn Will Come

| Morning Herald | Article 1 // Article 2

The Identitarian Commonwealth of Europe
Civilian

Founded: Sep 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Identitarian Commonwealth of Europe » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Flag request time.

Take the UN flag, replace the globe (but keep the wreaths) with the Lambda and recolour it in the same yellow and black colours from the Lambda image.

Last edited by The Identitarian Commonwealth of Europe on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay