NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Anglicanicia wrote:Can someone do my flag,but with a green stripe replacing the white one and the green stripe is surrounded by white small stripes (like the ones in the center of the Union Jack?) Keep the sun.

Do you have a large version of the original you can link?

EDIT: nvm.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Lyonsey
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyonsey » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi,

I’d like a flag with these proportions, the Chinese character replaced by this (in white) and the red swapped with black. The white border pieces will remain.

I’d like the flag as a png if possible.

Thanks.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:45 am

Lyonsey wrote:Hi,

I’d like a flag with these proportions, the Chinese character replaced by this (in white) and the red swapped with black. The white border pieces will remain.

Thanks.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Lyonsey
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyonsey » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:50 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Lyonsey wrote:Hi,

Thanks.

Many thanks :)

The Ross Isles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ross Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 am

Fairly boring (but easy) flag request for anyone willing to take it up. I wouid like a white lion within a laurel wreath on a red ensign.
The Dominion of the Ross Isles
Factbook | Domestic Sports Newswire

I am: Christian (Anglo-Catholic), male & British.

Interests: Rugby, cricket, ice hockey, current affairs, the German language/linguistics in general, history & philosophy.

Pro: Constitutional monarchy, Gladstonian liberalism & the UK's continued membership of the EU and/or EEA.

Anti: Disestablishmentarianism, Republicanism & Hard Brexit.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 am

The Ross Isles wrote:Fairly boring (but easy) flag request for anyone willing to take it up. I wouid like a white lion within a laurel wreath on a red ensign.

The Ross Isles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ross Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Ross Isles wrote:Fairly boring (but easy) flag request for anyone willing to take it up. I wouid like a white lion within a laurel wreath on a red ensign.

Thanks so much! If it's not too much too ask, would you mind making the crest a bit smaller on the flag? So that the top of the crest is roughly in line with where the centre line of the Union Jack would be?

Interests: Rugby, cricket, ice hockey, current affairs, the German language/linguistics in general, history & philosophy.

Pro: Constitutional monarchy, Gladstonian liberalism & the UK's continued membership of the EU and/or EEA.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:18 am

The Ross Isles wrote:Thanks so much! If it's not too much too ask, would you mind making the crest a bit smaller on the flag? So that the top of the crest is roughly in line with where the centre line of the Union Jack would be?

The Ross Isles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ross Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:08 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Ross Isles wrote:Thanks so much! If it's not too much too ask, would you mind making the crest a bit smaller on the flag? So that the top of the crest is roughly in line with where the centre line of the Union Jack would be?

Thanks that's absolutely perfect now!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:58 am

Hello! A new flag request for you all today.

Can I get a flag, with a red background (same red as my current flag)

A thin blue line near the top with an equally sized space of red above it (same red as the background, same blue as in my flag)

And then the sunset in my current flag stretched so it reaches from one side of the flag to the other?

Thanks for the help!
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:15 am

Rhodevus wrote:Hello! A new flag request for you all today.

A thin blue line near the top with an equally sized space of red above it (same red as the background, same blue as in my flag)

And then the sunset in my current flag stretched so it reaches from one side of the flag to the other?

Thanks for the help!

Like this?

The Blackcat Isles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello!

I would like to request a flag based upon my current one, but something with more unity in it's design, as currently I feel it comes across as a bunch of images mashed together.

Since this nation is RP'ed as a communist nation, I'd love it if the hammer and sickle were in the middle, surrounded by a golden/yellow laurel wreath like in its current design. Since the nation is called "the Blackcat Isles" and black cats are its national animal, I'd love it if they were too featured in the design, maybe holding the laurel wreath with the hammer and sickle in it like you see in some of those coats of arms. The background can be plain red, like in the Soviet Union flag.

I would like to thank the person taking my request on in advance! It's hugely appreciated :D
Last edited by The Blackcat Isles on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:11 pm

The Blackcat Isles wrote:Hello!

I would like to request a flag based upon my current one, but something with more unity in it's design, as currently I feel it comes across as a bunch of images mashed together.

Since this nation is RP'ed as a communist nation, I'd love it if the hammer and sickle were in the middle, surrounded by a golden/yellow laurel wreath like in its current design. Since the nation is called "the Blackcat Isles" and black cats are its national animal, I'd love it if they were too featured in the design, maybe holding the laurel wreath with the hammer and sickle in it like you see in some of those coats of arms. The background can be plain red, like in the Soviet Union flag.

I would like to thank the person taking my request on in advance! It's hugely appreciated :D

So what you've described is pretty much what you've got.

If you don't want a bunch of images mashed together you need to prioritize. Which is the most important symbol?

The Blackcat Isles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Blackcat Isles wrote:Hello!

So what you've described is pretty much what you've got.

If you don't want a bunch of images mashed together you need to prioritize. Which is the most important symbol?

I'd say the hammer and sickle with the laurel wreath, in this case

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:12 pm

That's two, which is already one too many. :p

Hammer and sickle on red has been done to death. What's distinctive about your nation?

(Unusual wreath, btw. Do you have a sauce for that?)
EDIT: nvm - I got it.

EDIT 2: I think I've found a way to cram it all in. I don't think it's a good design, but it's reasonably clean and distinctive. I eould still recommend you simplify once you've had a chance to think about it.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Blackcat Isles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:That's two, which is already one too many. :p

Hammer and sickle on red has been done to death. What's distinctive about your nation?

(Unusual wreath, btw. Do you have a sauce for that?)
EDIT: nvm - I got it.

EDIT 2: I think I've found a way to cram it all in. I don't think it's a good design, but it's reasonably clean and distinctive. I eould still recommend you simplify once you've had a chance to think about it.

Thank you for the design! I do love it atm, tho, but I will think about making it my flag as you suggested. Thank you so much for your work and effort however! It is hugely appreciated :)

Heldernia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Heldernia » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi! Could I have a square banner of arms made out of this image? It should be based off the shield alone, without featuring the swords. If you can find a non-watermarked version of this eagle or remove the watermark in the provided image it should be used instead of the one in the shield.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Heldernia on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FreedomFest
Civilian

Founded: Jul 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby FreedomFest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:32 pm

Can I get a very simple flag, dark blue background with a gold or bright yellow 6 point star on it please? Dumb request, but I am exclusively on a phone and thus can't work out how to do it. I'm not real picky if it follows that general idea and would be most grateful.

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello, can you make me the same hammer and sword flag with the words "Коричневая бригада" meaning Brown Brigade

Here's the original for reference

Keep the original colors.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Hello! A new flag request for you all today.

Thanks for the help!

Like this?

close! Without the triangles. just the sunset along the bottom
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth wrote:
Hello, can you make me the same hammer and sword flag with the words "Коричневая бригада" meaning Brown Brigade

Here's the original for reference

(Image)

Keep the original colors.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Rhodevus wrote:close! Without the triangles. just the sunset along the bottom

Thurlingen
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Thurlingen » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:50 am

Hello! I would like to make a flag request as well :)

Thurlingen is an Aristocratic Republic, meaning that an entrenched nobility governs this state and makes up its legislature (excluding the "commoners" from it), yet it nonetheless regards itself a republic with an elected head of state (from among the noble families). What I would really like is something that would represent this, meaning something regal to symbolize the aristocracy yet also something befitting of a republic or that's typical of a republic. A combination of the two, if you will. Like in my current flag, I'd like that colour scheme, dark blue and gold, but if the flag's designer has a better idea that's totally fine with me! As to the design, I would like to leave it open to the creator's interpretation! The national animal of Thurlingen is a black horse, so perhaps that might be included into the flag design as well, but I will leave that up to the creative imagination of the flag's designer.

I am already super, super grateful for the person picking up this request! If you need more information, I'd love to provide it :)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 am

Thurlingen wrote:Hello! I would like to make a flag request as well :)

Thurlingen is an Aristocratic Republic, meaning that an entrenched nobility governs this state and makes up its legislature (excluding the "commoners" from it), yet it nonetheless regards itself a republic with an elected head of state (from among the noble families). What I would really like is something that would represent this, meaning something regal to symbolize the aristocracy yet also something befitting of a republic or that's typical of a republic. A combination of the two, if you will. Like in my current flag, I'd like that colour scheme, dark blue and gold, but if the flag's designer has a better idea that's totally fine with me! As to the design, I would like to leave it open to the creator's interpretation! The national animal of Thurlingen is a black horse, so perhaps that might be included into the flag design as well, but I will leave that up to the creative imagination of the flag's designer.

I am already super, super grateful for the person picking up this request! If you need more information, I'd love to provide it :)

Chularin
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chularin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:23 am

Heldernia wrote:Hi! Could I have a square banner of arms made out of this image? It should be based off the shield alone, without featuring the swords. If you can find a non-watermarked version of this eagle or remove the watermark in the provided image it should be used instead of the one in the shield.

Thanks in advance!

I re-created the eagle you requested, but it's a bit asymmetrical. And made the shield shorter to make the eagle fit better.

FreedomFest wrote:Can I get a very simple flag, dark blue background with a gold or bright yellow 6 point star on it please? Dumb request, but I am exclusively on a phone and thus can't work out how to do it. I'm not real picky if it follows that general idea and would be most grateful.

There it is.
Last edited by Chularin on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Technodominion of Chularin

No, we aren't Aztecs nor another American civilization.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay