NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lower Grivatia
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Grivatia » Sat May 04, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi! Can someone make me a flag symbolizing a river flowing north into an ocean, surrounded by green on both sides?

NeuesTeutony
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuesTeutony » Sat May 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Can I get a variation of this flag but with the inner 5 sun streaks as (color:border) #009999:#000000, #CC0000:#FF9999, #FFFF00:#0000AA, #999999:#00AA00, #666600:#00FFAA

Also replace the part inside the star with whatever you feel is appropriate, base the symbol off of my theory

More information on my theory https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neuesteutony/detail=factbook/id=1199838
If you are looking for my flag without my custom textures, come to here. Also feel free to browse my now up to date Factbooks.

My Power Level is a 9/10

Sertazi
Political Columnist

Founded: May 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sertazi » Sun May 05, 2019 1:42 am

I know there are a lot of requests, but can I have a white and gold flag. Anything can be on it. Thanks

Garlenph
Civilian

Founded: Jan 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Garlenph » Sun May 05, 2019 2:01 am

Lower Grivatia wrote:Hi! Can someone make me a flag symbolizing a river flowing north into an ocean, surrounded by green on both sides?

I think I mastered it...

Lower Grivatia
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Grivatia » Sun May 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Garlenph wrote:
Lower Grivatia wrote:Hi! Can someone make me a flag symbolizing a river flowing north into an ocean, surrounded by green on both sides?

I think I mastered it...

That's not really what I had in mind... I meant something that SYMBOLIZES those things, not one that literally has those images...

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Mon May 06, 2019 6:05 am

Sertazi wrote:I know there are a lot of requests, but can I have a white and gold flag. Anything can be on it. Thanks

Added some blue and black in there too

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Mon May 06, 2019 7:22 pm

[My notebook's screen cracked a few days ago, I don't know how long it will be until I get it fixed.

I have another laptop PC, but it's older and slower, so I don't know if I'll be able to make as many seals, logos and flags]
Last edited by Eiran on Mon May 06, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Confederate States
Attaché

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate States » Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello can you make a Syndicalist flag for my nation and I want you to replace the Union Jack on the flag

https://m.imgur.com/WwIzhGg?r

And replace it with the Confederate flag on where the Union Jack was located

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America#/media/File%3AConfederate_Rebel_Flag.svg

NeuesTeutony
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuesTeutony » Mon May 06, 2019 9:10 pm

NeuesTeutony wrote:Can I get a variation of this flag but with the inner 5 sun streaks as (color:border) #009999:#000000, #CC0000:#FF9999, #FFFF00:#0000AA, #999999:#00AA00, #666600:#00FFAA

Also replace the part inside the star with whatever you feel is appropriate, base the symbol off of my theory

More information on my theory https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neuesteutony/detail=factbook/id=1199838

Also my request is not for a national flag, no worries there.
If you are looking for my flag without my custom textures, come to here. Also feel free to browse my now up to date Factbooks.

My Power Level is a 9/10

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 am

United Confederate States wrote:Hello can you make a Syndicalist flag for my nation and I want you to replace the Union Jack on the flag

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America#/media/File%3AConfederate_Rebel_Flag.svg

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate States » Tue May 07, 2019 5:58 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
United Confederate States wrote:Hello can you make a Syndicalist flag for my nation and I want you to replace the Union Jack on the flag

can you add a black border to the Confederate flag to separate it from the rest of the flag

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

United Confederate States wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

can you add a black border to the Confederate flag to separate it from the rest of the flag

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 pm

I'm planning on doing a puppet account and I would like a flag that has a green background and a chessboard symbol in the middle, if possible. It's going to be a capitalistic utopia, since some extra details would be appreciated.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Necunda
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Necunda » Wed May 08, 2019 3:07 am

Free for all for this one i guess

So my flag has been quite old right now and i need a new refit i suppose.
The flag has to have these three elements on it: Security, Isolationism and the strive to meet with others
Yes, two conflicting ideals but there is a reasoning behind it.

Please make it as simple as possible, black background is ill-advised but still allowed.

Thank you!
The Free Territory of Neltacopix
⇝ In a world filled with misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort to know that, in the end, there is light in the darkness ⇜

Moderate Hellhole with Feudalistic and Nepotistic tendencies. | FT with a sprinkle of hard-science.
Anarcho-Distributism w limited Geolibertarian Ethno-Feudalism characteristics

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed May 08, 2019 5:42 am

Necunda wrote:Free for all for this one i guess

The flag has to have these three elements on it: Security, Isolationism and the strive to meet with others

Please make it as simple as possible, black background is ill-advised but still allowed.

Thank you!

Since you already have an interesting and original symbol I just went for a recolour.

Cyrenee
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrenee » Wed May 08, 2019 8:22 am

Please add a golden border to my flag in an appropriate size.
It is 540 BCE, Cyrene is just one single 15 hectare Greek/Hellenic city. But it is also the only city in Cyrencia(and Libya). Hence the rulers of Cyrene claim to be rulers of the entire Africa East of Egypt and west of Carthrage. It is the most isolated Civilized settlement in the world, yet it has managed to flourish well through trade and learning with the Hellenic world.

Current year:540 BCE

Official theme: https://youtu.be/1d3biTBKtFs

Necunda
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Necunda » Wed May 08, 2019 7:10 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Necunda wrote:Free for all for this one i guess

Thank you!

Since you already have an interesting and original symbol I just went for a recolour.

NGL, that looks pretty good.
The Free Territory of Neltacopix
⇝ In a world filled with misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort to know that, in the end, there is light in the darkness ⇜

Moderate Hellhole with Feudalistic and Nepotistic tendencies. | FT with a sprinkle of hard-science.
Anarcho-Distributism w limited Geolibertarian Ethno-Feudalism characteristics

Alternate Universe Northern Ateria
Secretary

Founded: Oct 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternate Universe Northern Ateria » Wed May 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Hey guys, for my next new low-effort national flag:

Take my Flag and slap this Salamander head on it please.

Sertazi
Political Columnist

Founded: May 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sertazi » Thu May 09, 2019 12:59 am

Daunlaund wrote:
Sertazi wrote:I know there are a lot of requests, but can I have a white and gold flag. Anything can be on it. Thanks

Added some blue and black in there too

Thankyou

Star Wars Prequel Memes
Civilian

Founded: May 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars Prequel Memes » Thu May 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Hello, could I have the traditional star wars logo, with the word MEMES branded in red, but on an angle?

AUC land
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby AUC land » Thu May 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Please add a subtle a very small subtle hint that I am funded by the CIA to my flag.
We are right wing Anti-Communist paramilitary faction in Colombia which de facto controls a chunk of it.
No, we are not funded by the CIA, those are baseless rumours, the CIA is not a barbaric group to fund paramilitaries like us.
Or maybe they are...........

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Fri May 10, 2019 11:58 am

So I need an update of this. The main thing I'd need is for the background flag (that phoenix-earth sun thing) to be changed with this sun (i.e. the one I'm currently using). I'd need two versions, with and without that Mount Fuji.

Two additional side requests with that (which, in case you're uncertain, please send me the versions not complying to them):

1) I could use a vector-expanded version of that emblem; something at least twice as large as the original one I'm giving.

2) Somewhat harder: There's kind of a clash of aesthetics, with the outlines of each element making it stand out in a pretty jarring way. If at all possible, I'd prefer them harmonized/synchronized (remade into a single style - most likely like the contours of the corn).

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the shade of red should be adapted to the current one I'm bearing.
Last edited by Gigaverse on Fri May 10, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Greater Northern States
Political Columnist

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Northern States » Fri May 10, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello, I’d like to make a flag request.

My request is as follows:
Remove the stars on the US flag and put the eagle from this flag in the top left corner where the stars used to be.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Greater Northern States wrote:Hello, I’d like to make a flag request.

My request is as follows:
Remove the stars on the US flag and put the eagle from this flag in the top left corner where the stars used to be.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate States » Fri May 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello can you make a flag for me for the Confederate Union State during my civil war but replace the US flag on the shield with the Confederate flag

https://i.redd.it/mmmxec6m1i901.png

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay