NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giaquisheighnn
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Giaquisheighnn » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi! I'd like to request a version of this flag in which the crown is replaced by this one (yellow on red) and the rose is replaced with this one (red on yellow). Thank you!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:21 pm

Giaquisheighnn wrote:Hi! I'd like to request a version of this flag in which the crown is replaced by this one (yellow on red) and the rose is replaced with this one (red on yellow). Thank you!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Giaquisheighnn
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giaquisheighnn » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Giaquisheighnn wrote:Hi! I'd like to request a version of this flag in which the crown is replaced by this one (yellow on red) and the rose is replaced with this one (red on yellow). Thank you!

Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, is there a way to lose the somewhat different shade of red in the box around the crown?

Imperial Arab Union
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Arab Union » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Can anyone please add something signifying the royal khedivate dynasty of Egypt on my present flag ?
Our empire values Sufism a lot. We are ruled by the Khedivate dynasty.
Our empire is modelled on European Imperial principles. We are not fundamentalists.

States:
1)Egypt
2)Syria
3)Jordan
4)Hejaz
5)Palestine

Imperial Territories:
1)Egyptian North Sudan
2)Egyptian Libya
3)Egyptian Somaliland

United Universal Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Universal Union » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Giaquisheighnn wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, is there a way to lose the somewhat different shade of red in the box around the crown?

Yup, here you go.
I felt like going on a power trip, and thought to myself "Hey Ell, what nation/faction would be possibly the most overpowered one you could create?" And somewhere in my head the name "The Combine" screamed.
So this is exactly wat I'm doing! Pray that the Union doesn't notice you, because it probably won't.
Puppet of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rus ... respublica
Curious about my nation? Wanna suggest me something? Click on me then!
A 2.18181818182 civilization(Tier 11 Level 0 Type 11), according to this index.
Many people are doing it so WHY CAN'T I?!?!! Oh yeah, I have a Discord server, join me and enjoy life on the Overworld!

New Totzka
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Totzka » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:15 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Would be easier if you had a link to a non-rippled version, the effect makes editing it hell.

In general, I agree. In this case, I have the original, so...

Thanks, there's an unrippled version of my flag in my main overview factbook. I will try and link it in the future.
Previous nation of the Tsunterlands, kept alive for WA purposes

Imperial Arab Union
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Arab Union » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:16 am

Imperial Arab Union wrote:Can anyone please add something signifying the royal khedivate dynasty of Egypt on my present flag ?

Anyone ?
Our empire is modelled on European Imperial principles. We are not fundamentalists.

States:
1)Egypt
2)Syria
3)Jordan
4)Hejaz
5)Palestine

Imperial Territories:
1)Egyptian North Sudan
2)Egyptian Libya
3)Egyptian Somaliland

Silverblade
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silverblade » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:33 am

United Universal Union wrote:
Silverblade wrote:
not exactly the blades are too stay black but the center part is too be silver, of course, that would not work with the background so it might be better to make the background simple (you can pick this part whichever looks best on it could be as simple as one color)

Sorry for the wait, but I completely forgot about that one. >.>
I changed the swords to look a bit better, if you insist on using the old ones, just tell me and I can change it in a sec.

sorry I too kinda forgot about this but its amazing ty

United Universal Union
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Universal Union » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:37 am

Imperial Arab Union wrote:
Imperial Arab Union wrote:Can anyone please add something signifying the royal khedivate dynasty of Egypt on my present flag ?

Anyone ?

Patience

Here you go
Last edited by United Universal Union on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I felt like going on a power trip, and thought to myself "Hey Ell, what nation/faction would be possibly the most overpowered one you could create?" And somewhere in my head the name "The Combine" screamed.
So this is exactly wat I'm doing! Pray that the Union doesn't notice you, because it probably won't.
Many people are doing it so WHY CAN'T I?!?!! Oh yeah, I have a Discord server, join me and enjoy life on the Overworld!

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:43 am

Imperial Arab Union wrote:Anyone ?

I'll get around to it, one day or another
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:49 am

Imperial Arab Union wrote:

Anyone ?

Please check the forum rules with regard to bumping. In the graphics threads particularly such behaviour is not appreciated.

However...
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Giaquisheighnn
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giaquisheighnn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:48 pm

United Universal Union wrote:
Giaquisheighnn wrote:Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, is there a way to lose the somewhat different shade of red in the box around the crown?

Yup, here you go.

Thank you. I saw you made the proportion 1:2, the original was 2:3. I hate to be difficult, but could you make it 2:3 again?

United Universal Union
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Universal Union » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Giaquisheighnn wrote:
United Universal Union wrote:Yup, here you go.

Thank you. I saw you made the proportion 1:2, the original was 2:3. I hate to be difficult, but could you make it 2:3 again?

Can do!

The Kreise Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kreise Federation » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:43 pm

This flag was designed by Frievolk, can someone make it high res?

Imperial Arab Union
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Arab Union » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:53 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Imperial Arab Union wrote:Anyone ?

Please check the forum rules with regard to bumping. In the graphics threads particularly such behaviour is not appreciated.

However...

Thank you very much.
Very appreciated.

States:
1)Egypt
2)Syria
3)Jordan
4)Hejaz
5)Palestine

Imperial Territories:
1)Egyptian North Sudan
2)Egyptian Libya
3)Egyptian Somaliland

Murdoch Mining Company
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Murdoch Mining Company » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:51 am

Please make a flag for my nation. Read my signature to better understand it.

The flag should have,
1)Logo(You decide the logo)
2)An indication that we are a protectorate of the USA .
3)It should look like a flag of a mining company congloremate. We are not a single company.

Other than that so anything you want. Just make it cool !
Last edited by Murdoch Mining Company on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am like the EIC
In 2009, Steve Murdoch, an American opportunistic miner found a place called Sengalia on the Niger-Chad border where there were more than 10 dozen Uranium, Gold and Petroleum mines.
He came back to the USA, and sold everything he had to buy a huge cache of arms. He then supported a local dictator warlord in that region. In return, he demanded that Sengalia be given to him to rule as a protectorate of the USA. The dictator agreed.

Sengalia area=650 sq km

Murdoch then established a mining conglomerate and started large scale mining activities there. The US government approved for his new nation in return for a fix tax.

Today the nation is like the wild west with miner camps, fast food hotels like McDonald's and plush company offices alongside poor native villages.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:32 am

Murdoch Mining Company wrote:Please make a flag for my nation. Read my signature to better understand it.

The flag should have,
1)Logo(You decide the logo)
2)An indication that we are a protectorate of the USA .
3)It should look like a flag of a mining company congloremate. We are not a single company.

Other than that so anything you want. Just make it cool !

Murdoch Mining Company
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Murdoch Mining Company » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:36 am

Do you have any other version.
The symbols are too big and I would love lighter colours like whites or pastels .

Nevertheless this is a good design too.
I am like the EIC
In 2009, Steve Murdoch, an American opportunistic miner found a place called Sengalia on the Niger-Chad border where there were more than 10 dozen Uranium, Gold and Petroleum mines.
He came back to the USA, and sold everything he had to buy a huge cache of arms. He then supported a local dictator warlord in that region. In return, he demanded that Sengalia be given to him to rule as a protectorate of the USA. The dictator agreed.

Sengalia area=650 sq km

Murdoch then established a mining conglomerate and started large scale mining activities there. The US government approved for his new nation in return for a fix tax.

Today the nation is like the wild west with miner camps, fast food hotels like McDonald's and plush company offices alongside poor native villages.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 am

Murdoch Mining Company wrote:Do you have any other version.
The symbols are too big and I would love lighter colours like whites or pastels .

Usaiana
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Usaiana » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:03 am

-deleted-
Last edited by Usaiana on Wed May 05, 2021 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murdoch Mining Company
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Murdoch Mining Company » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:09 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Murdoch Mining Company wrote:Do you have any other version.

Thanks so so very much.
Its perfect!
I am like the EIC

Sengalia area=650 sq km

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 am

Usaiana wrote:
Usaiana wrote:Hi, can anybody make a cool raider-esque looking flag using this? I'm not very picky on the design but I would like the colours to be cobalt blue, blood red and grey.

https://www.pixilart.com/art/wolf-pixel-art-c72375ee1f2673b

Just gonna repost this because it's been 4 days without a response.

The image you've given isn't really of a suitable quality IMHO.

Muchania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Muchania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:59 am

Hello Flag Makers. I don't have any comparison images really so I'm going to describe it and if I need to clarify please let me know.

Size: 800x480px

Colors: A shade of maroon Sat 236, Lum 60, Red 127, Green 1, Blue 2, and a shade of gray which you think complements it best.

Shapes: a vertical divide down the middle of the flag with red on the right and gray on the left.
(I would like a strip of white the thickness of two of the layers of the Nordic Cross of my current flag to be that dividing line.)

Images/Symbols: In the upper right corner, I would like to keep the rendition of the Prussian Eagle on my current flag but mirrored right, with two Teutonic-style sword silhouettes (one on top of the other) under the eagle, also facing right. I would like the eagle and swords colored gray^ inside.
In the lower left corner, I would like a different rendition of a buck, facing left, with two 19th Century musket silhouettes (one on top of the other) over the antlers of the buck, facing left. I would like these colored maroon^ inside.
Inside the strip of white, I would like four evenly spaced cold-weather flowers of your choice spaced evenly apart, colored black.

If possible, I would like the art styles of the additional images to reflect/complement that of the eagle as it will be the only original image from my current flag.

You may scale all images to your liking and proportionality to the size of the flag.

Thank you guys very much. I think this is a super awesome thing you're doing.
Last edited by Muchania on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 am

The Kreise Federation wrote:This flag was designed by Frievolk, can someone make it high res?

Usaiana
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Usaiana » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:17 am

-deleted-
Last edited by Usaiana on Wed May 05, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay