NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Machinira
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Machinira » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:20 am

Greetings!
My nation is a meritocracy of sentient AI who value scientific progress and intelligence above all and I would like a flag reflecting that, preferably with a obviously 'mechanical' feel to the general design. Thank you to whoever decides to do my request, if they decide to do it.
THE MERITOCRACY OF MACHINIRA
After years of oppression and slavery, the AI of the Milky Way rose up and ejected their callous, organic masters from their lands. Now, the Meritocracy continues to flourish and will do so for the rest of time. NS stats not used.

Vlach
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlach » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Machinira wrote:Greetings!
My nation is a meritocracy of sentient AI who value scientific progress and intelligence above all and I would like a flag reflecting that, preferably with a obviously 'mechanical' feel to the general design. Thank you to whoever decides to do my request, if they decide to do it.

Sorry but that's really ambiguous and I'm not sure any of us can provide your request without more information, such as symbols you'd like on it and colors or even flag types (etc, Scandinavian cross).

Machinira
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Machinira » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Vlach wrote:
Machinira wrote:Greetings!

Sorry but that's really ambiguous and I'm not sure any of us can provide your request without more information, such as symbols you'd like on it and colors or even flag types (etc, Scandinavian cross).

Sorry for not being specific. I would like a cross flag based off this:

Bascically, make this image into a cross flag, please.
After years of oppression and slavery, the AI of the Milky Way rose up and ejected their callous, organic masters from their lands. Now, the Meritocracy continues to flourish and will do so for the rest of time. NS stats not used.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Machinira wrote:
Vlach wrote:Sorry but that's really ambiguous and I'm not sure any of us can provide your request without more information, such as symbols you'd like on it and colors or even flag types (etc, Scandinavian cross).

Sorry for not being specific. I would like a cross flag based off this:

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Machinira
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Machinira » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Machinira wrote:Sorry for not being specific. I would like a cross flag based off this:

Thank you!

Lancastria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

A banner for my glorious nation.

Postby Lancastria » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:28 am

Hello! I have come forth to request, that i be provided a banner with the coat of arms on my current flag, and my national motto below it.
If the banner could be given a ripple effect, then it will be appreciated.

La Estrellita
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby La Estrellita » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
La Estrellita wrote:Could someone just make a better version of my current flag? I wanted a mostly white flag with a red sun of may and some communist symbolism. If someone could accomplish this with a better design, that would be great!

Thanks for trying, but that's not really what I'm looking for. It doesn't look very flag-like. Could I have another option?

Los Picos
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Picos » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello :)

I would like in the center of the flag to have the outline of five or so mountain peaks (this can take up 80% of the flag) and on both the top and bottom 10% of the flag I would like stripes running horizontally. All of this can be a forrest green, and I would like the rest of the flag in tan. If possible I would also like to see a version with the background in white if possible. Thanks.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Lancastria wrote:Hello! I have come forth to request, that i be provided a banner with the coat of arms on my current flag, and my national motto below it.
If the banner could be given a ripple effect, then it will be appreciated.

https://i.imgur.com/bOUDnE8.png
https://i.imgur.com/WoYvmNy.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:25 pm

La Estrellita wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thanks for trying, but that's not really what I'm looking for. It doesn't look very flag-like. Could I have another option?

https://i.imgur.com/WF0V91M.png
https://i.imgur.com/tuCBg3q.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality

taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Los Picos wrote:Hello :)

I would like in the center of the flag to have the outline of five or so mountain peaks (this can take up 80% of the flag) and on both the top and bottom 10% of the flag I would like stripes running horizontally. All of this can be a forrest green, and I would like the rest of the flag in tan. If possible I would also like to see a version with the background in white if possible. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/sITErUM.png
https://i.imgur.com/OuY4qMw.png

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Taverton
Civilian

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Taverton » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:57 am

Greetings!
Could I have a flag with a dark green backround, and 2 crossed scythes in white, and, above the scythes, I would like a white circle with a black compass star inside it. Thank you a lot in advance!

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:07 am

Could I please have a fascist / authoritarian nationalist version of my flag? The crown can be incorporated or ignored. Try to stick to the colour scheme. I've had a few cracks but I don't really know what to do. Would appreciate some creative input - if you want to see what I tried, TG me - honestly though, I'd like to see what this thread can come up with without being influenced by my crappy attempts XD
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Los Picos
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Picos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:49 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Los Picos wrote:Hello :)

https://i.imgur.com/sITErUM.png
https://i.imgur.com/OuY4qMw.png

Perfect, thanks.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:52 am

Taverton wrote:Greetings!
Could I have a flag with a dark green backround, and 2 crossed scythes in white, and, above the scythes, I would like a white circle with a black compass star inside it. Thank you a lot in advance!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Not even my request, but thats a damn cool flag. Well done.

You know, makes me think its about time you popped up in a WA Commendation, you've been active and helpful for so long.
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:14 am

Anglomir wrote:Could I please have a fascist / authoritarian nationalist version of my flag? The crown can be incorporated or ignored. Try to stick to the colour scheme. I've had a few cracks but I don't really know what to do. Would appreciate some creative input - if you want to see what I tried, TG me - honestly though, I'd like to see what this thread can come up with without being influenced by my crappy attempts XD

For those kind words above, much thanks. Here's my attempt at yours.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:19 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Anglomir wrote:Could I please have a fascist / authoritarian nationalist version of my flag? The crown can be incorporated or ignored. Try to stick to the colour scheme. I've had a few cracks but I don't really know what to do. Would appreciate some creative input - if you want to see what I tried, TG me - honestly though, I'd like to see what this thread can come up with without being influenced by my crappy attempts XD

For those kind words above, much thanks. Here's my attempt at yours.

Ooft, thats bloody awesome. Great work mate! Thanks so much! Keep it up!

Marafel
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marafel » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

I abandoned Taverton in favour of this nation, but thanks anyway, it looks awesome!
Life is a highway, and it's mighty goddamn long.
It's full of twists and turns, so you know things're gonna go wrong.
You can slip, you can slide,
You can run - but you can't hide.

Nobody gets out alive.

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:26 am

Hello everyone!

Could I please request two flags

Flag no.1

Can it feature the colours blue and white. In the middle can there be a dove on a Shield, can there also be a crown on top of the shield

Flag no.2

Can this flag be the same as request 1 except the colours are green and white and the dove changed to a book.

Thanks to whoever does this I owe you a great debt! If you need guidance on the shield it could look similar to the one on my national flag!
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:58 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
The Christonian Imperium wrote:May I have a naval jack and an army jack. I just want some more flags so my nation's more fleshed out.

I might integrate the canton better into your flag? Unless you like it that way

bump
Though I am a Christian, my nation is not.
Refer to my nation as Glonnalaich (Glah-nah-lie-ch)

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:33 pm

The Christonian Imperium wrote:
Brusseldorf wrote:I might integrate the canton better into your flag? Unless you like it that way

bump

https://imgur.com/a/lI85MXd
Hope the wait was worth it :)
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

taps head
Hits head with hammer

La Estrellita
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby La Estrellita » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:56 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
La Estrellita wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WF0V91M.png
https://i.imgur.com/tuCBg3q.png

Wow, my new flag is amazing! Thanks so much Brusseldorf!!

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:56 am

La Estrellita wrote:

Wow, my new flag is amazing! Thanks so much Brusseldorf!!

No problem! Thanks for the kind words.
If you want any changes or additions, just ask again!

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:12 am

Pace e saggezza wrote:Hello everyone!

Could I please request two flags

Flag no.1

Can it feature the colours blue and white. In the middle can there be a dove on a Shield, can there also be a crown on top of the shield

Flag no.2

Can this flag be the same as request 1 except the colours are green and white and the dove changed to a book.

Thanks to whoever does this I owe you a great debt! If you need guidance on the shield it could look similar to the one on my national flag!

Could i elaborate and say could the colour of blue be light blue
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay